Chapter 16

For Better or For Worst

 

Kai's POV
 
Eun mi, why do you always make me feel so weak ? Why do you always make my heart and mind so confused? I wanted to get mad at you. I have to. You forgot about our friendship day and you even lied to me. I hate the way you would make an excuse. Why won't you just tell me the truth that you met Minho that day?     No matter how much I'd put pressure on myself to hate you , the presence of your smile would make my anger fade away out of blue. What have you done to me? 
 
The way I spent this day with you , I was so happy. I saw your ever sweet and bright smile and I even had a lunch with you. Just the two of us. You hugged me and I hugged you back. It made my body warmer than the usual. Eun mi , if you only know. /sigh/ Thank you for everything , MY BESTFRIEND.
_______________________________________________
 
The SHINee boys are still talking about you, from the point you bid your farewell to them, upon entering the van and arriving at their dorm , their mouth would only say your name and everything about you. Except , Minho. Don't be surprise if you trip on something afterwards, they're back stabbing you , but in a GOOD way. They can't hide the fact that Minho was right, you're prettier in person. And their wish came true, though you weren't able to eat with them , they're satisfied in seeing your angelic face. 
 
 
 
THE NEXT DAY.
 
SHINee is having their day off or vacation for a week after the tiring work that lasted for how many months since the release of their latest album. They're free and they can do everything they want but they have to make sure that it won't get any trouble. They woke up around 9 in the morning  yet still tired. But Minho, on the other hand, woke up early. 
 
Minho my love : Good morning my princess. ;) Are you awake now? [Sent: 5:30 am ] 
 
You smiled in no time upon receiving a 'good morning' text from your bias. You were in the middle of buttoning your shirt so you finished it first and replied to his text. 
 
Eun Mi : Yes, I am. I have classes today . TT_TT [Sent: 5:35 am]
 
From that time being , you weren't able to receive any text from him. It's not a big deal at all since you know that he might be busy with his schedule.  You did all your morning session routine and got yourself reading from leaving the house.
 
You hugged your mom and said , "I gotta go no. I'll see you later mom. Bye."
"Goodluck my dear, " she said.
 
I was looking down when I opened door, when I lifted my head .. my jaw dropped slightly when I saw Minho leaning to his car waving at me. 
 
"Minho?" i mumbled, slowly closing the door.    He jogged towards you with that heart melting smile he always wear.
"I came here to pick you up. " he said , getting the books from your hands.
 
You stood there frozen with your heart racing. "I must be dreaming! But the way his fingers touched my hands when he got the books? It felt so real. But how come he knows my home address? " you thought.
 
"Eun mi!" he called you. "Aren't you coming?"
"Huh?" i shook my head, "Coming!"
 
 
I sat beside the driver's seat. The same spot where I sat when he confessed his feelings for me. Everything that happened that day, flashed back into my mind. It made my body heated up and made nervous. even MORE nervous.

"You should..." he reached for the seatbelt, our face our now just inches away from each other, I can see the brownish color of his eye and my reflection on it. "..put this on. For safety."

He drive you to your school, he was humming. But you? You sat there like a stone. No extra movements. You never asked him how and why did he pick you up today nor why did he fasten the seatbelt for you. You saw your school from a far and that's when you started to open your mouth.

"Just drop me there" i said, pointing at the school's gate.
"No. " he shook his head, "I'm dropping you off inside . " he insisted .

You let out a deep sigh and remained silent again. You're now confused and happy at the same time. You dont know what is happening now.
Minho parked the car..

"So.. uhm.. Thank you... A-and I should get going, B-byee. " you said. You were about to open the door when Minho grabbed your wrist.
You looked at him straight, "Want to say something?"

Our eyes met. He didn't give any response but I feel that he have something to say just by looking in his eyes. But I dont know what is it. 
His face is getting closer to mine, the space is not that big. I wanted to get out of the car now , but he won't release my wrist. I was panicking now. My hands and my body is trembling and I'm just catching my breath. I heard him laugh . "What joke is this?" i thought.

"Goodluck!" he said and kissed your forehead . You nodded hurriedly and went out.

Your day had just started so right from that forehead kiss of Minho. Though it was a lot of surprise , You were smiling the whole day that made you look like an idiot into the other's eyes. But it doesn't matter. Also, from Kai's message that added up to your day. 

'BEST'Friend : It's a good thing that I seldom attend school these days because of the busy schedule I have. I'm lucky than you :P Anyways, be  
                       sure 
to listen to your teacher, and dont just fantasize over your "BIAS" . okay? FIGHTING Eun Mi!! *^^ [Sent: 7:00 am]

As how your day started, it ended the same way. No scandalous thing happened nor something that might just ruin your day. And your very thankful. You went home early since you only have  a few subjects taken today. You ride on the bus and got off the bus stop. 
You were now walking from the bus stop to your home which was just blocks away from your house, so it's not a burden.
 
When you were near , you spotted a van infront of your house.


"What is this for?" you asked yourself, walking slowly towards the same direction.