Chapter 18

For Better or For Worst

You woke up early to attend your class. You were like having some 'mental problems' early in the morning, swaying your body , humming, smiling without reasong and so on. You're never like this from the past , you would usually force yourself to get up with heavy eyes, but now as energetic as the light bolt. It made worse when 'your boyfriend' texted you early in the morning.. 

Minho my love: Hi baby , did you sleep well last night? I miss you already TT_TT I want to hug you more.. I'll try to pass by there later, I will surely     will. We're not having that much schedule today . And yeah, dont think about me . You might not focus later *wink* Do well! :* [Sent : 5:40 am]
 
You replied right away ..

Eun Mi: Actually , uhmm. I think so ? kkk ~ Nado, Is your hug addicting or mine?   .. If that's the case, I'll wait for you. And, I'LL NEVER THINK OF YOU. NEVER EVER. /pout/ Where's my 'I love you' ? :(  [Sent: 5:42 am] 

In a minute , you received a reply from him.

Minho my love: It's here in my heart baby, and i'll say it to you 'Personally' . :P Wait for it , kkk~ Do well , okay? Bye Bye! [Sent: 5:44 am]

You found yourself smiling again. You cant hide the fact that it was actually a romantic and manly side of Minho last night and today. Asking for your mother and brother's permission to be his girlfriend is a 'Major Turn On' and plus this , telling 'I love you' personally rather than through text , it's really sweet. The actual ideal man of your life.

*Yesterday, I was just a fangirl but today and onwards, I'm Choi Minho's girlfriend.*

----------------

Your brother dropped you at school today since he'll have to go at SM building as well, for work of course. 

"Eun Mi, " he hold your hand. "Minho's really a good person, I assure you. " he said.

"I know oppa, " i said, removing the seatbelt. "Perhaps, I'm his fangirl, I know every single detail about him and I think, I may know more in the future. " you grinned.

he patted your hand, "Okay, Okay. I think I forgot that," he laughed. "Go now so you'll not be late. " You nodded and went out of the car.

No one knows that you were actually Kyuhyun's little sister that left a mystery to the whole netizen. You guys wanted it to be a secret and for safety of course. Also, You use 'Kang' as your family name and not 'Cho' . Only your closest friends , SJ members and relatives knew about this.

 

 

"Math for 2 hours? for the first subject." you sighed, looking down and disappointed first thing in the morning.

"Eun mi!" he called. 

You looked up and saw 'Kai' wearing the same school uniform as with the boys around the school campus. You narrowed your eyebrows and mouthed, "Jong In ?" 

He jogged towards you wearing that ever seductive smile that will never work out on you (somehow) . Good thing there were no fangirls around the alley that time , they must have been in their own classroom by now. Or else, if there were any , it may create a riot and someone might be pulling your hair right now. 

"What are you doing here?" i asked. 
"Going to same class as you, " he smirked.
"W-waiit... Y-you whaat ?!" 

Before you could complain , he clung his arms onto yours and said, "Let's go or we'll be late." 

You burrowed your face to your palms out of embarrassment and just let Kai drag you to your Math class. He may be your bestfriend but everything is different now. You want to be close to him no matter what , but you're afraid that people will misunderstood everything. He's an idol now, EXO's Kai, The face of EXO. *I might see my face in the internet again with this bastard, * you thought

"Let's talk about Fibonacci Sequence , as a review. Let's just start where it wasn't that complicated at all, since today, we'll be going deeper with the thought of it.. " So the general term is, and forever will be the general term ....   " "It would be not a burden if you familiarize yourself with the formula, and just follow the steps. "

You were resting your chin on your palms throughout the mid-way of the discussion. You can really tell that you dont have any interest regarding this matter but you need to study this. Of all subjects, you hate 'MATH' the most. You glanced at Kai who was nodding happily when the professor would throw questions to the class, that makes him the 'Complete opposite' of you. *he sure can relate to the professor* you thought.

"Now, let's see...." he crossed his arm, roaming around the classroom, "who can answer the equation, number 27 on page 312. " 

You were crossing your fingers under your desk and was swearing to the gods, "Not me, Not me, Not me, ple---"

"Kim Jong In," he called. You sighed in relief, "Please answer it on the board, " he added.

Kai as usual, stood up full of confidence, this is his field . Everyone was amazed when Kai went there not even shaking from head-to-toe. The girls would squeal silently and bit their nails.

"You can do it , Kai oppa!" a girl shouted. "SHHHH!"       Kai gave her a nod and smile in response.

Kai solved the equation in just a matter of five minutes . The whole class clapped and admired Kai after that.

"Such a talented , good looking and smart young man we have here. " the professor praised.   Kai thanked him and bowed.


Soon, the bell rang. The professor dashed out of the room , followed by some students, mostly males. Kai was seated on his chair and was surrounded by all fangirls wanting to have a sign from him. He did to please his fans , "Please always support EXO." he said. 
The fangirls nodded and blushed. Some would even took a photo of Kai and of themselves. 

i shook my head, "It's just Kim Jong In. "    you placed your hands at the back and almost left the room when he called you.
"Wait for me!" he stood up and bowed to the girls. Respectful as ever.

You saw those disappointment of the girls painted on their faces , "I'm just his bestfriend. Don't worry. " you said. It made the girls smile at you and there happy again. Both of you left the classroom.
_____________________________________

"So, why were you here? Out of all the top universities ?" i asked, taking a sip from the bubble tea you bought at the cafeteria earlier.

"I just want to stay with my.. bestfriend, " he replied and took a sip.

"Uhuh?"

"Perhaps, it would be sad if I'll go to a university that I dont know anyone. It would make me look like a loner." 

"Somehow, you have the point, Jong In.... " you paused and looked at him, "Welcome to the university, Jong in-ah~ " 

he smiled at you , "Cheers!" he said. and you did, both of you finished up your bubble tea.

♫ Noona, pick up your phone! Noona, pick up your phone! ♫

"I'll take this." i said.

"Hello?" --- "Oh yeah and I'm with Kai right now. " ---- "Yup, he went to the same university as me, " ---- "I know." --- Okay, so, I'll see you later then?---"Okay, Okay, Bye" and you hang up.


"Who was that?"


"My --" you tucked in the phone back to your pocket."---boyfriend, Minho. " i said and smirked.