The Unexpected Date

The Marriage

 

It’s weekend, and not just like the other weekend, Kyuhyun and Siwon spend their time in some cake shop, trying some cakes with their moms, for the wedding, of course.

Siwon at first try to refuse his mom’s offer to accompany her to this cake shop, but her mom was insisted of it. So, like it or not, now Siwon is here, watching his mom and Kyu’s mom reading the cake shop’s catalogue. Kyu is not so different from Siwon, his main purpose to come home this weekend to just lying and spend his time with his mom and dad, is gone right after his mom asked him to accompany her to the cake shop. Kyu try to refuse his mom at first, but his mom said this is his wedding, he will be the first one who taste the cake, so he should picked the best first. Kyu knows arguing to his mom is useless, so he decides to accompany his mom to this cake shop.

However, Kyu didn’t expect Siwon is also here, neither did Siwon. Kyu can’t help but feel a little bit happy with the fact Siwon is here. Siwon in the other hand is also didn’t expect Kyu is gonna be here, he somehow feeling relieved that Kyu is also here. Both of them though that at least they won’t be alone in this ‘torturing’.

So, just like the previous event, both of Kyu and Siwon’s mom are too excited about this one too. They are so happy just by looking the catalogue. After choosing some cake, they served the cake, and their moms are just too happy by eating each of it, trying to find which one is the best but all of the cake is delicious according to them.

“We will look more in the inside. Both of you want to come of just stay here?” Siwon’s mom asked.

Kyu smiles while shake his head.

“We’ll stay here, mom.”

Once the moms are gone, they both left alone again. Kyu is pretending to observe the room, while in the corner of his eyes, he can see Siwon is stealing one or two glance to him. Kyu’s eyes landed on a piece of cupcakes, he grabbed it and eats it right away. His mouth is almost full. Right after he did that, Kyu curses himself for acting so stupid in front of Siwon, he did that because he just too nervous by the way of Siwon keeps stealing glances to him.

However, not like what Kyu expected, Siwon is laughing a little after looking to Kyu’s cute behavior. Kyu can’t help but blush a little bit.

“You have something...” Siwon said while pointed to his own lips.

Kyu grows his eyes bigger of embarrassment, then try to wipe his mouth. But this act is just makes Siwon let out laugh even more. Kyu is not clean up the mess in his mouth, but only making it worse.

Once he calms down from his laugh, Siwon reached his hand to Kyu’s mouth, wiping the mess by his own hand. Kyu now is blushing like mad, he can’t do anything under Siwon’s touch, and he just can look to the man’s face. Siwon in the other hand is concentrate to wiping the mess but his face is looking to Kyu so tenderly.

Once Kyu lost in Siwon’s touch and Siwon is lost by touching Kyu, they finally realize from their daydreaming. Siwon let out his hand from Kyu’s mouth, he try to not looking to Kyu’s face. Kyu in the other hand is just bends his head low, hiding his blush.

Siwon didn’t understand why he feels his cheeks are blushing, he didn’t understand why touching Kyuhyun is making this kind of sensation in his stomach, and also fastening his heart beat. Kyu is also didn’t know that he can blush this mad just because someone’s touch, and why it’s Siwon who making him feeling like this. Kyu try to calm down his own heart beat. It’s only Choi Siwon, the guy that you have met since forever, nothing special.

Minute passed, after calming their heart beat, Siwon try to start a conversation with Kyu.

“So, you don’t have any schedule today?”

Kyu shook his head lightly, “nothing. All I want to do is just lying on my bed at home, not here...”

Siwon smiles by Kyu’s answer, he always loves the way that boy expresses his thought, it’s so real, and Kyu didn’t try to fake anything that came from him. It’s so hard to find someone like that in this time, so Siwon somehow felt amazed by it.

“Me too.”

However, before Kyu can reply it, their moms are suddenly came up, brings more cakes to try. After minutes hearing their comment about how good the cake is, suddenly Siwon spoke.

“Mom, you know... it’s weekend. I’m free. Kyu is also free....” Siwon carefully speaks. Kyu knows where this will go, Siwon is trying to ask permission for them to go home rather than being here, because both of them are just not in the mood to taste any cake.

Siwon’s mom left dumbfounded. She just looks at her son blankly for a second, before finally after a second, her face is brighten.

“Oh right....! I know, you both are already planning to go on a date, but this tasting cake is disturbed you, right?” Siwon’s mom asked excitedly. Siwon and Kyu suddenly become shocked after hearing Siwon’s mom question. Their eyebrows are frowning, both feeling confused and shocked. He tries to deny it, but Kyu’s mom cut them by throwing another excited comment.

“We are so blind. We are so sorry, son. We should know that you are about to go to a date, aren’t you?”

“No...” Kyu try to explain.

“It’s okay then, you can go on to your date. We’ll handle all the cakes from here.” Kyu’s mom let out her big grin.

Both of Siwon and Kyu are just looking at each other, still shocked but they can’t say anything about it.

 

Not until 30 minutes later, both of them already sitting on Siwon’s car. The car didn’t move, they still stay in the parking lot. Their mind still can’t think straight, this is not the way they want to spend their weekend either. It’s not like tasting the cake is better than hang out, but Kyu felt nervous out of sudden. This is the first time they will really spend their time together, just the two of them. Like it or not, this is a date for both of them.

Siwon in the other hand also felt nervous. It’s not like he hate spending his time with the boy, but this is what he want to avoid. He doesn’t want to, or more like doesn’t ready to, spend his time all alone with Kyuhyun. Somehow, Siwon afraid he will messed up. He didn’t know why Kyu’s thought about himself is important to him.

“We can always go home, though.” Siwon finally spoke.

“No we can’t. My dad is home, he will told my mom, and my mom will told your mom.”

Siwon let out a sigh, “so, where do you want to go?”

Kyu looked to the man who is sitting next to him. Both of them didn’t have any choice besides really do this ‘date.’

 

Siwon drove his car to the place that Kyu told him. It’s not so far from the city, but not so close either. According to Siwon’s predict, at least they will spend about more than an hour in the car. Kyu said it was a hill, it’s a nice and quiet place. Because he said it’s too early to go to the cinema, or the mall. Siwon agrees, he doesn’t in the mood of crowded place either.

They stay silent in the car. Kyu really want to start a conversation, but he can’t find any proper words.

Kyu clears his throat, encouraging himself to open the conversation.

“So.... Did your shooting went well?”

Siwon is a little bit shocked but felt somehow happy that Kyu finally speak something. He looks to the boy, “oh, that shooting? Yeah... It went well.” Siwon smiles a little then face the road again.

“The lunch that you brought was nice.” Kyu try to lift that lunch topic, hoping that Siwon admit he is the one who really want to bring that lunch to him.

Siwon who doesn’t know that Kyu is already knew he is the one who wants to bring that lunch, could only smile.

Kyu silently rolled his eyes, he let go this topic for once.

They stay silent again, when suddenly the song in the radio played a song of Super Junior. Siwon finds he is kind of shy listening to their song in the car all alone with Kyu. However, Kyu finds it interesting listening to Siwon’s voice through the radio. Somehow Kyu finds himself is smiling.

“You have a nice voice, hyung.”

Siwon snorts a little bit, “You are lying.”

“No, I’m not. Your voice is really nice.”

“In the group I’m not in the charge of voice. So, my voice is not that nice. You are the one who had a nice voice, Kyu.” Siwon states with a little smile.

Kyu is blushing a little bit, “I don’t have a nice voice.”

“Yes you are. That one when you sang for school’s event, don’t you remember? Everybody believes you will be that one of great singer someday.”

“You remember that day?” Kyu is a little bit taken back when he knows Siwon remembers that day. Kyu thought he won’t remember that day, even he thought Siwon didn’t know that day even exist. Because it’s just another routine event in the school, he is not the only one who sang, and as much as Kyu remembers, he didn’t find Siwon watching him in that day.

Siwon steal a glance to the boy next to him, his mind is recalling that day again. He remembers after he finished his part to show his taekwondo skill in that event, he just chilling with his friend when Kyuhyun came in the stage. Kyu’s voice somehow stucked until now in Siwon’s head, he can’t forget it. The way Kyu sang the song so tender and sweet makes him startled yet mesmerizing.

“Of course. You sang it beautifully,” Siwon looks tenderly to Kyu for a second.

Kyu bends his head low, hiding his blushing cheeks.

 

The rest of the road both of them just have a little talk, about works, about Kyu’s passion in the wild life that he had to take down because his parents, about how Siwon’s father forbid him to joining the entertainment world at first, and so on. They didn’t feel that finally they arrived at the hill.

The hill is just like Kyu said is quiet. There are less of people in here. And the hill is not that high to climb, they just have to walk around 10/15 minutes to reach the top.

Siwon and Kyu walk to the top in silence, but their smile is not leaving their face. Once they arrived at the top, Siwon is amazed by the view. He can see the city from here, and what make it nicer is it’s so quiet in here.

“This is beautiful. Did you come here often?” Siwon asked, looking at the boy.

“Sometimes. When I needs to get away from the hectic life down there.”

“It’s nice in here.”

“It is.” Kyu smile than sits himself on the grass. Siwon followed him, he sits next to him. Their shoulder almost touching each other, they can feel the warm from each other body.

Kyu closed his eyes, feeling the air in that hill and the warm from Siwon’s body. Siwon in the other hand steal a glance to the boy, when he sees Kyu is closing his eyes, he can’t help staring at him. He notices the boy’s figure once again. That slender neck, his milky white skin, his beautiful eyelashes, that perfect nose, and finally his pinky lips. Siwon hold his breath, trying to control his mind. He shook his head lightly, before look up to the sky and also closing his eyes.

Suddenly Kyu opens his eyes, his sight still looking to the view.

“Do you think what we do is the right thing?” Kyu suddenly asked.

Siwon still looking at the boy, before sighed and turns his sight to the view of the city, “we have a good intention from this marriage. We want to make our parents happy, so... I hope everything will turn good too.”

“But we are lying, not just to our parents, to the world.”

Siwon looked to the boy again, “do you regret with all of this?” He asked with uncertain yet nervous tone.

Kyu turns his head, their eyes met, “no.” He turns his sight to the view of the city again before added, “I don’t regret this.” And I hope I will never regret this.

 

After that, they stay silent. No one try to speak, but somehow the silent that their share is magical and comforting each of them. They stay like that for about more than an hour, before Siwon finally suggested them to come down from the hill and find something to eat for their late lunch. Kyu said it will be better if they eat at the city and for now they will eat bread for covering their empty stomach. Siwon agreed.

So they went back to the city, and found one of Siwon’s favorite restaurants. It’s weekend, so the place filled with so many people. Luckily Siwon knew the owner of the restaurant, so they get a seat as a soon as they arrived. Kyu can feel everybody is now staring at them. He bends his head low, didn’t like the feeling of getting too much attention from everybody.

Siwon can feel Kyu’s uncomfortable feeling.

“You must be uncomfortable with all the stares.” Siwon states.

Kyu looked to the man, “it’s just a little bit strange.”

Siwon is smiling, hoping his smile can calm the boy, “just pretend that they are not in here. Just concentrate to the food.”

“The food isn’t here yet.”

“Well, you can concentrate in me.” Siwon suddenly states, he can feel his cheeks are kind of blushing with what he just said. He can see Kyu is lowing his head again, and those chubby cheeks are also blushing.

“I mean, you can talk with me.” Siwon said again, making Kyu is looking at him once again and give him smile. They continue talking, Kyu finds Siwon is right. Talking with Siwon makes him forget all those stares that coming to him and Siwon.

 

Once they finished their late lunch, they went out to the restaurant. Apparently, there are already a lot of fans who waiting outside the restaurant. Kyu shocked looking to the crowd, but what makes him more shocked is Siwon pulled him closer, so their shoulder is now touching.

The fans are getting closer to them, Kyu can see Siwon is smiling to them, while he just looking to his feet, don’t know what to do. They try to walk to their car, but the fans once again, are too many.

In every second, the crowd is getting even more crowded. Kyu shoulder now is feeling like glued to Siwon. He is being pushed by the fans and its make him getting closer to Siwon even more. Even though it’s kind of painful, because of being pushed form here and there, Kyu still feels save because Siwon is standing next to him.

When it’s really crowd, Siwon suddenly pulled Kyu closer to him. He put his big arm in Kyu’s shoulder, possessively protecting him from the pushed from the fans. Kyu can only looking down, while feeling the warm from Siwon’s body.

Luckily finally some security came to control the crowd, they succeed separating Siwon and Kyuhyun from the crowd. Now the crowd is being blocked by some security, while both of the men is walking to their car. What’s make it different is now Siwon’s arm is now not in Kyu’s shoulder again, but now his hand is holding Kyu’s while walking to their car.

Kyu in the other hand can feel his heart is beating faster, he doesn’t know why Siwon still holding his hands even thought the fans are already not there. However, he can’t deny he likes the feeling that he got from Siwon’s warm hand, so he doesn’t even bother to pull his hand out.

Then they continue their walk to their car, with Siwon still holding Kyu’s hand, and Kyu who is trying to hide a wide smile showing in his face.


 

I'm so sorry for the late update. It's been a hectic week in school. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this one.
 
NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE WEDDING DAY!!!!!!! AREN'T YOU EXCITED???? xD
 
I hope I won't let all of you down in the next chapter. Thank you for all the subscriber, don't forget to comment! <3