The End and Also The Beginning

The Marriage

It’s just another day in the end of November, and as usual it is always raining all day. Like all people in the world, Kyuhyun would love to just stay home in the day like this. But unfortunately, he can’t. He had a work to finish first.

After 7 hours working in the studio, he came home with a taxi while the rain still pouring from the sky.  After 30 minutes ride from his office to his home, he finally arrived. Kyuhyun inserts the pass code to the door, and immediately step in to the house.

Not a second later, he can hear running steps from the second floor. He can’t help but smile, knowing who welcomed him everytime he came home.

 

He never knew that his life will be this blessed, having Siwon as his husband is already like a miracle to him, then having Minho and Suho, their kids, are beyond what Kyu can imagine.

After Siwon proposed him for real 3 and half years ago, they made love, again. But this time is even real. Not just because they knew each other feeling like the last night before, but it’s also because they knew that they are sure for spending the rest of their life together. It was slow, but deep and lovely.

Kyuhyun can’t forget the way Siwon looked at him when both of them came. He can’t forget the way Siwon filled him up. He can’t forget the way Siwon kissed him so deeply. He can’t forget the way their hands always linked to each other.

Siwon in the other hand can’t forget the way Kyu squeezed him so hot and full of love. He can’t forget Kyu’s face underneath him. He can’t forget the way their bodies moved and linked so perfectly.

 

After all the made love that morning, they washed up and drive directly to Siwon’s parent’s house. They need an explanation about all the things after all. Luckily Siwon’s parents forgive them and understood them why they decided to make it a marriage contract in the first place.

Then they went to Kyuhyun’s parent’s house for another explanation. Even though, Kyu’s parent didn’t know about their marriage contract, they decided to tell them. It was enough to make Kyu’s mom shocked, but after convinced them that their marriage is real now over and over again, they finally believe them.

 

The last stop that they made that day was SJ’s dorm. Once when they were there, Kyu is taken back a little when he saw Donghae is also in the dorm, sitting in the living room along with the other members. Turns out that he and Eunhyuk are officially dating.

“So, how about you two?” asked Hae.

Kyu looked at Siwon first, then they smiled, “well, this is not a marriage contract anymore. From now on, it is real.” Siwon said, his hand pulled Kyu closer by his waist.

“Finally!!!!”  The other members cheered them one by one, while Kyu and Siwon were only smiling to each other.

“Wait! Does this mean that you two will have another wedding again?” Sungmin asked first.

Siwon did propose Kyu for real, but having another wedding never come in his mind. He looked at Kyu, unsure, so did Kyu.

“Well... He did propose me for real this morning, but having another wedding? I don’t know...” Kyu answered, not sure if Siwon want another wedding.

“Do you want another wedding?” Siwon asked to Kyu.

“I don’t know, Won. It’s just... too much, I think. Don’t you think?”

“Yeah, it’s too much. What important is you guys and our family know the truth, and you did. So, I guess no more wedding.” Siwon said, glad to hear that Kyu is on the same page with him.

The other member nodded their head.

“No way! We should have another one! Come on, in here!” Hyuk said suddenly.

“What? Here?” Asked the others.

“Yeah! We’ll make a little ceremony! I’ll be the priest!” Hyuk said again with a big grin in his face.

The others can’t help but laughed. “You? Priest?” Siwon asked between his laugh.

“Errghhh! Because this is my idea, I’ll be the priest! You two write your own vow, different vow this time. We don’t need another wedding speech, since the one you did is real, isn’t it Won?” Hyuk asked again with the smirked in his face.

“Your wedding speech was real?” Kyu asked while grabbing Siwon’s arm.

Siwon looked at Eunhyuk first, wondering how did he knew, then turned to Kyu. "It was.” He said with a smile.

“I thought you write on a paper....”

“I never wrote anything on it.” Siwon said then gave Kyu’s a peck on his lips.

Kyu’s mind suddenly come back to that day, how he thought Siwon’s speech was really sweet but yet it breaks his heart because he thought it was all written on a face, not from Siwon’s heart. But after knowing the truth, he can hide his smile, then hiding his burning face on Siwon’s neck. Siwon on the other hand, chuckled when he felt Kyu’s burning cheek on his neck.

“Enough with the lovey dovey! You two need to get married now!” Hyuk said again after he saw Siwon gave Kyu’s a long kiss in the head and followed by whispering something on Kyu’s ear.

Siwon pulled out Kyu from his embrace, then looked at them. Both of them shrugged their shoulders.

“Okay, let’s get married.” Kyu said,.

 

10 minutes later, the other members already stood up in 2 lines, while Hyuk was standing in the middle of the line holding a bible. Siwon was standing next to Hyuk, waiting for the love of his life came to him. Kyuhyun then came with Hae, they walked slowly. Like their first wedding, Kyu can’t take his eyes from Siwon even for a second. They were looking at each other until Kyu reached the end of the line. Hae stood with the other members, while Kyu was finally standing next to Hyuk.

“Today, we are here gather to celebrate a love of our friends here, which are taking too long to even realize that it was real.” Hyuk started, making Siwon rolled his eyes and chuckled between the members.

“Choi Siwon, your vow.”

Siwon took a deep breath. He smiled, reached Kyu’s hand, and then looked deeply on his eyes, “Cho Kyuhyun, I promise to be your lover, your companion and your best friend. Your partner in parenthood. Your ally in conflict. Your greatest fan and your comrade in adventure. Your consolation in disappointment.

This is my vow to you, from now on, everything I have and everything I am, is yours.”

Kyu smiled hearing Siwon’s vow, he can feel his tear of joyful in his eyes, but he held it back.

“Cho Kyuhyun, your vow.”

Kyu took a deep breath, his eyes never leave Siwon, “Choi Siwon, you are my inspiration and my soul's fire. You are the magic of my days. You help me laugh, and you teach me love. You provide a safe place for me, unlike I've ever known. You free me to sing my own song. Having you by my side is the greatest thing that I’ll ever had. From now on, I am yours. You are mine. At it will be last forever.”

Siwon smiled, and held Kyu’s hands even tighter.

“Now, by the power that no one ever gave me but myself...” Hyuk said, making the audience laughed, “I pronounce you partner in life. Siwon, you may kiss your partner.”

Siwon looked him in the eyes again, then kissed Kyu on the lips.

 

They never realized that it’s been 3 and half years since that day. Two months after their marriage, the found out that Kyu was pregnant. Minho and Suho were born 9 months later, making their little family even more blessed.

Choi Minho was their first son, he looked more like Kyu, with those big brown eyes that captivated everyone’s heart from the first time that saw him. Choi Suho born 5 minutes later after Minho, he looks exactly like Siwon.

By the time they grew up, even though Minho is more like Kyu in appearance, his attitude is more like Siwon’s. Minho was always gentle even as a kid, he tend to give in and let his younger brother had what he wants first. But he is still kid, sometimes he and Suho did fight just like every other kids.

On the other hand, Suho who is exactly looks like Siwon, have Kyu’s attitude on him. Since he was a baby, he did cry more often that Minho. He likes to sulk when he can’t get what he wants. But after all, Suho is a nice and warm kid that wills always success to make everybody laughed with every little thing he did.

 

Now both of them are almost three, and they are running to the front door to welcome their Appa. Kyu picked them up in each of his hands, and start listening with their rambling about their day. It’s not every day that Kyu went to work, he stays at home more often. Since the twins were born, both Kyu and Siwon are ready to give up their jobs so they can always be with their kids. But until now, Kyu still made his job, even is not that often as before. He only came twice or three times in a month to his office, then sometimes he worked at home. On the other hand, Siwon did not quit his job as an artist, but he gives his focus more to his father’s business. They try as hard as they can to make time for their kids.

“And... and... when we swim, it is raining, and dad let us stay for 5 minutes in the rain.” Suho told him excitedly.

“Yeah appa, it was fun swimming with the rain! You should try it sometimes with us.” Minho added.

“Your dad let you swim in the rain?” Kyu asked unbelievably, answered by a nod from his kids.

“It was just 5 minutes.” Came suddenly a voice.

Kyu looked up and found Siwon who walks closer to him. He gives him a short kiss on the lips.

“How was your day?” Siwon asked.

“Fine." Kyu said smiling, while also looking at Siwon's smile, even after all their time together, that smile will always be the one that can calm his heart, "Wait, did you let them swim in the rain?” Kyu asked again with his eyebrows knitted, worried.

“It was just 5 minutes, I swear. Beside, someone told me it was fine because he have done that thousand times.” Siwon answered with a smirk, still remember the day when he found Kyu swam on the rain.

Kyu rolled his eyes, pretend to be annoyed, making Siwon laughed.

“You haven’t eaten, have you? I already cook something.” Siwon said while grabbing Suho from Kyu’s arm.

“What did you cook?”

“I made lasagna.”

“I helped Dad too, Appa!”

“Me too! Me too! I sprinkled the cheese!”

.....


I would thank everyone who support this story, who patienlty enough to wait for the last chapter. I'm sorry for all the waiting, and I really hope this will satisfied you all. I might or might not write more about Siwon, Kyu, Minho and Suho as another story or maybe drabble, we'll see in the future. Until then, I will take a break for I don't know how long from this community. Thank you so much everyone!