Their Game

The Marriage

The next day Kyu woke up finding he is all alone in his bedroom. A scene from last night suddenly came up in his mind. He can’t help but blush knowing the fact that he and Siwon kissed again last night. Kyu look to the clock in the table, it’s half eight right now. He can hear a laugh from the dining room, its Siwon’s and Heechul’s voices for sure.

So they haven’t leaved yet.

Kyu went to the bathroom, wash his face and brush his teeth, then walks to the dining room. In the dining room he can see Siwon and Heechul are sitting in the dining table while sipping their own cup of coffee.

Feeling a presence of somebody, both of them turn their head to Kyu.

“Good morning, sleepy head.” It’s Heechul who greet him first while smirking.

“Morning.” He answers still with a sleepy face, then walks to the dining table, sits next to Siwon.

“Morning, Kyu.” Siwon greeted while smiling.

Kyu looks to his ‘husband’, not sure he remembers about last night, so all he does is just smile shyly while answering Siwon’s greeting.

“Yah, Cho Kyuhyun, is this how you usually woke up? Aren’t you supposed to be the one who prepare the breakfast?” Heechul asked, scolding his little brother that only earns him a glare from Kyu and a chuckle from Siwon.

“How if you two had a children? Who will prepare your kids to school if it’s not you, Kyu?” Heechul continue, this time both Siwon and Kyu coughed while lowing their owns head.

Siwon then looked up to Heechul, “Kyu is not a morning person, hyung.”

Kyu still lowing his head, pretending to concentrate with his breakfast.

“Then he has to learn to be a morning person. It’s a serious matter, Kyu. If you had kid you have to be ready to wake up early, even in the dawn.”

Kyu looked up to Heechul, glaring at him before turn to his breakfast once again. Meanwhile Siwon is only let out an awkward chuckled, don’t know exactly what he has to do.

“By the way, when do you plan to have a kid?” Heechul asked innocently again.

This time Kyu snapped his head to Heechul, “hyung!” He said, annoyed enough with all these kids topics.

“What? You know mom and dad are expecting more grandchildren with your marriage. And I’m sure Siwon’s parents are also expecting grandchild from his only son.” Heechul said while looking to both of the dumbfounded men.

Heechul turn to his own breakfast, didn’t know that both of them are still looking at him dumfounded. He looks to both of them confusedly for a second before finally let out a laugh, “are you two shy?” He asked between his laugh.

Both of Siwon and Kyu suddenly looking to each other, feeling shy, then lowing their own heads to their breakfast.

“Come on! We are already grown up. You two already married, and so do I. Why so shy?” Heechul asked again, enjoying teasing his brothers.

Kyu who feeling annoyed enough finally look up to his brother, “aren’t you supposed to go to work, hyung?”

Heechul laugh again, knowing he is success enough to make his brother annoyed. “Well, yeah. I should go, actually.” He said while looking to his watch.

“I should go as well.” Siwon suddenly said.

“So, it will be just you in the house. Wash the dishes! Help Siwon a little bit.” Heechul scolded his little brother again, earn him a pout from Kyu once again.

They walk to the front door together.

“Thanks again, you two.” Heechul said when they are in the front door.

“Anytime, hyung.” Siwon said while smiling.

“Fix your problem with sister-in-law.” Kyu said.

“Don’t worry, I will.” Heechul said while smirking.

They stay silent for a couple of second, it’s like Heechul is looking at both of them, waiting for something. Then finally Siwon realized something.

“So, I’ll go. I’ll call you later, Kyu.” Siwon said, closing the gap between him and Kyu, then softly kissing Kyu’s forehead. Kyu in the other hand is shocked with the sudden act from Siwon, he can feel his cheeks are burning and his body is stiffened.

Heechul laugh a little while watching his brother’s cheeks are burning, “yah, are you really that shy, Kyu?”

“He usually not this shy, hyung.” Siwon said while smiling then Kyu’s hair softly. Kyu who still shocked only lowing his head, avoiding both Heechul’s and Siwon’s eyes.

“We’ll go, Kyu. Bye!” Finally Heechul said still with his smirk then walks to his car. Siwon followed him from behind, walking to his own car too. Kyu just stood still looking to both of them.

“By the way, Kyu. You two really quiet last night.” For the last time Heechul said, or more like screaming, to Kyu while he is already in the car. Loud enough to make Kyu are blushing like mad.

 

***

After their last kiss, Kyu thought that Siwon is ready to talk about whatever this is that’s going on between them. Well, the fact that Siwon kissed him in front of Heechul, Kyu thought it was a good sign. Turns out that it’s just a part of Siwon’s acting. Yes, Kyu is sure it was all acting, because it happened again. It was when some of reporters came to their home, they were recording Super Junior’s daily activities. When the reporters came, although it was just a short scene in their house, they still recorded them. They recorded Siwon and Kyu, with Siwon is kissing Kyu’s temple once again when he is about to leave.

Then from that day, Kyu decided that it was all a part of his acting. It’s not or even close to be a good sign. Kyu don’t know why he felt a little bit hurt. Although he tries so hard to deny it, he can’t hide it too long. He is feeling a little bit hurt. Kyu thought that if he felt hurt, it’s normal, because everyone will get hurt if someone kiss them twice, in the lips, and pretend like nothing happened in the next day.

That’s when Kyu decided to follow how Siwon’s ‘game’ works.

If this is his game, I will follow it. Let’s see who will be the one who lost.

 

Siwon in the other hand is actually dying to speak about their last kiss. Like people said, first kiss might be a mistake, but second kiss is a choice. Although in fact that, that was their third kiss. But still, it’s their second private kiss. However, Siwon is still confused with his own mind and feeling. He doesn’t sure what he is feeling actually. Is it love? Or it’s just the feeling that came up because the atmosphere between them that night? However, even before he can even think about it more, Siwon is already busy thinking about his schedule for their new album for SJ-M, and also his work in his dad’s office.

Speaking about his dad, it is his birthday this weekend. They will held a little party for his dad, with some of their families, some friends, and some co-workers. It is just gonna be a little party, but still Kyu is nervous like hell. This is the first time he will meet with Siwon’s big family (who is also his family now), without anyone from his family side. Siwon’s dad did invite Kyu’s parents, but unfortunately his parents are in overseas that day.

 

When the day came, Siwon drove them to the hotel where the event was held. They stay silent along the road. No one tries to speak. When they arrived at the hotel, they walk together to the ballroom. Once when Siwon’s mom finds his son and his son-in-law, Kyu can see how she is smiling so big because of the happiness.

She hugs Siwon first, then she looks up to Kyu. “Oh Kyuhyun, finally you came.” She said, while hugging Kyu.

“Mother, I’m sorry I haven’t visited you and father. We are really busy nowadays.” Kyu said, smiling guilty.

“It’s okay. The most important is you two are here today.” Siwon’s mom said still with her smile, looking to both of them. Then she brought both of them to Siwon’s father.

“Dad, happy birthday.” Siwon said while hugging his old man.

“Thank you, Siwon-ah.”

“Father, happy birthday to you.” Its Kyu’s turn, he hugs his father-in-law slowly.

“Ah, Kyuhyun. Thank you. Finally I can see both of you, again.”

“You know how busy we are now, dad.” Siwon said.

“I know. And I’m thankful you two can take your time to come here.” Siwon’s dad said.

“Of course father. It’s your birthday.” Kyu said while smiling softly.

Siwon glanced at him slightly, he knows Kyu is nervous since their left their home. They didn’t even talk in the whole road, it shows how much nervousness that Kyu had. However, he doesn’t find any kind of nervousness in him right now.

While Kyu in the other hand can see how Siwon glanced at him from the corner of his eyes. He let out a smile smirk, satisfied when he knew that Siwon confused with his behavior. He did feel nervous, but he tries to get rid of it since he really wants Siwon to lose in his own game.

 

The party continues, Kyu have been introduce with many people. Siwon stay next to him as much as he can do. Although they sometimes need to be apart when Siwon’s mom drags Kyu to her friends, and proudly introduce her son-in-law, while Siwon is staying at his dad’s co-workers.

But it comes when Siwon and Kyu are in the middle of Siwon’s cousin. Most of them are in the same age with them, some of them younger or older. It starts when some of Siwon’s cousin asked something.

“So, is Siwon oppa a good husband at home, Kyuhyun-ssi?”

Kyu looked at Siwon once, before turns to his cousin, “well, he cooks for me every morning. So yeah, not a bad husband.” Kyu said then smiling to Siwon while the other followed it by laugh.

“I don’t know Siwon hyung can cook.”

“He is a good chef, he made a delicious different breakfast for us each day.” Kyu said again, this time he rubs Siwon’s side softly. The others are looking at them happily, while Siwon is trying to hide his confusion with a smile.

“Is he also good at bed?” Someone asked again, the others laugh at the question, including Kyu. Siwon in the other hand is watching Kyu dumbfounded.

“Well, he manages.” Kyu answers when the others already stop laughing, earns him another laugh session from the others. While Siwon is still looking at him confusedly. Kyu looks at him still with his laugh, he nudges Siwon’s arm slightly. Siwon is still confused, but he knows that he at least need to laugh so his cousin won’t find anything strange in them. Siwon laughs, while Kyu is smirking. At least he knows who the winner in this game is.

 

It’s Siwon’s dad turn to give a birthday speech. Everybody is sitting comfortably in their chair, ready to hear the birthday’s speech. Siwon and Kyu are also sitting quite close next to each other. In front of them there is Siwon’s mother, and some of their close family.

Siwon’s dad starts his speech with thanking God for giving him everything that he had in this age. He tells some stories from his childhood, making the audience laugh in some of his stories. Then he tells them how he met Siwon’s mother, how they get married, and how it feel the first time he held baby Siwon in his arm.

“I never forget that day. I never knew that there will be such a beautiful creature like that in earth, in my arms.” Siwon’s dad said, his eyes fixed on his own son. Siwon looked at him while smiling tenderly. “Then with the time goes, my little boy is already grown up. He is there, with his husband.” Siwon’s dad continues then pointed where Siwon sits.

Siwon just smile to the audience that looking at him.

“Son, I’m so happy that in the age like this, you are already married. And Kyuhyun is such a good partner for you, I’m so thankful that you two are finally together.” He continues. The audience smile, while Kyu is smiling shyly. He knows that every eye in this room is looking at them, so he decided to reach Siwon’s hand and rubs it softly. Siwon is shocked by another sudden action from Kyu, looks up to him immediately. He finds how Kyu is looking at him lovingly while smiling, he is still shocked with Kyu’s hand that still holding him, but he manages to smile to him.

“Now, I’ll be happier if you two can give me and your mother a grandchild.” Siwon’s dad said again, making the audience laugh. Siwon looks at his dad, he can’t help but grinning. Then Siwon moves his hand from Kyu’s hand and put it around Kyu’s shoulder, pulling him closer and kissing his locks softly.

Kyu didn’t prepare for this action from Siwon, he can feel his body is stiffened, he can hear everybody is laughing happily, but most of all he can hear how Siwon is laughing so clear and so beautiful in his ear.

He decided to relax in Siwon’s embrace, he looks around, the audience already continues listening to Siwon’s dad’s speech. But then he looks up, finding Siwon who is still looking to his dad with his smile. Siwon who feels Kyu is looking at him, looks down and his smile is growing even bigger when he see Kyu is looking at him with his blushing cheeks.

Siwon leans down, he kisses Kyu’s forehead softly, making Kyu hide his face in Siwon’s neck while sighing. I thought I was the winner, why I’m feeling I’m the one who lost in this game.


There you go! It's short. But, it rather be short than nothing :p

Enjoy! <3