After The Kiss

The Marriage

 

Their lips stay still for a second. Siwon's lips sandwiching Kyu's upper lips, didn't dare to move it. However, after seconds Siwon start to move his lips, nibbling Kyu's lips on him. Kyu in the other hand doesn't have any desire to push Siwon, he enjoys every single touch that Siwon made. Both of them once again lost by each other's warm. Siwon loves how Kyu's lips taste, and the kiss is getting intense. Siwon's hand skillfully moves the guitar from Kyu’s lap, and drops it lightly on the floor. Not enough having the taste from Kyu's lips, Siwon start to use his tongue, playfully taste the cavern. Kyu enjoys it even more, he doesn't want to move because Siwon's lips and tongue feels so addictive. Siwon's hand now is in Kyu's hips, he pulls the boy closer to him, seeking more from Kyu's friction. They lips still touching each other, they tongues are now playfully playing, their eyes still closed. Kyu feels his lungs are now run of air, but he doesn't mind. If he will dead, this is the best way to die, he thought. Siwon's hand slowly get under Kyu's t-shirt, touch the boy's soft skin lovingly. Kyu in the other hand Siwon's tongue when he feels the latter's hand is squeezing his back. That's when Siwon let out a moan, that's when Kyu's mind finally can works back to normal, that's when Kyu realizes that this whole kissing thing is wrong, and that's when Kyu pulls away, lightly push Siwon from his body.

Both of them are panting, trying to fill their empty lung with air. Their eyes locked to each other. Kyu can see Siwon's parted lips, and Siwon can see the boy's pinky swollen lips which is so y. Kyu try to find out what they just did in Siwon's eyes, but he can't find anything. In a second Kyu get up from the couch, walks to his room, leaving Siwon all alone with his mind.

Once Kyu arrived at his room, he closed and locked the door. He is already trying so hard to walks on an even keel. When he is in his room, he dropped his body on the floor, his back against the door. Kyu buries his head on his hands. His mind keeps thinking about the kiss.

Why he kissed me? Why I didn't reject it? Why did I even enjoy it? What the kiss meant for?

Kyu keeps thinking about it over and over again. He keeps reminding the kiss, how Siwon's lips felt in his, how they tongue playfully played, how Siwon's tongue tasted his cavern, and how he loves every single of that action.

Kyu hardly stand up and go to the bathroom, he washes his face over and over again. Then he go to the bed, trying so hard to sleep. Even though everytime he closes his eyes, the only thing that came up in his mind is how Siwon's lip taste.

Siwon on the other hand left alone in the family room. His mind still trying to rewind what just happened. He kissed Kyu. And Kyu kissed him back. He tastes the younger's cavern for the second time. And their tongue played with each other.

Siwon tries to rewind every single event that just happened. He took a deep breath, covers his face with his hands.

Why did I kiss him? Why he even answer the kiss? Why we even enjoyed it? Is it because we had feeling to each other? Erghhhhh. It's only been a freakin day for goodness' sake, Choi Siwon.

***

On the next day, Kyu woke up a little bit late. He can see the sun already rise in the outside of his window. He blinks for several times to adjust the light. He look to the clock on the table, it's already nine. Kyu try to hear any sounds downstairs, but he can't hear anything except silence. He took a deep breath before went outside his room. He goes downstairs and finding the house is actually empty, he looks in the family room, reading room, the back garden and before he can shout try to called Siwon, he goes to the kitchen and found a note on the refrigerator.

 

Out for a while. Need to take my stuff from my old apartment.

-Csw

 

Kyu let out a relieved sigh, he somehow feel relieve knowing that he doesn't have to meet Siwon for a while. Kyu made a quick late breakfast, took a bath then also headed to his own apartment by public transportation. Once he is in his apartment, he packaged his things. When it's time to lunch, he is done with packaging and decided to headed to his office, having lunch with Donghae.

Once Kyu is in his office, his co-workers kinda feel strange finding him in there. Kyu took 3 days off after his wedding, and it's only been the 2nd day. Kyu just smile a little when his co-workers greet him strangely. He quickly find Donghae in his room.

"Hyung!"

"Kyu? What the hell are you doing in here? Aren't you supposed to have days off?" Donghae stops his reading when he sees Kyu suddenly came up in his room.

"I just got back from my apartment, taking my things to the new home. So, I thought to step here for a while, have a lunch with you."

Donghae looked confused to Kyu, "alone?"

Kyu rolled his eyes, "what do expect? With Siwon?"

"Of course! He is your husband!"

Kyu looked around before saying, "fake husband, hyung. Moreover, he left this morning before I woke up."

"He left?"

"Yeah. He went to his apartment too. By the way, you knew our parents are going to give a house?" Asked Kyu when he suddenly remembers the thing.

Donghae leaned on his chair, "I'm sorry I can't tell you. Your mom is really strict to make the gift as a real surprise."

"Of course I'm surprise!"

"The house is nice, isn't it?"

"It is. But it only make my and Siwon's guilt are getting even bigger." Kyu show his sadness.

Donghae smiles, try to make his friend feel better. Kyu see it, so he appreciate how his hyung wants him to feel better with giving a weak smile back to him.

Kyu sighed before speaks, "anyway, we should eat lunch. I'm starving."

They order their lunch and eat it in Donghae's room since they just too lazy to eat on the canteen. They eat their lunch while talking more about their job. Donghae really want to asked about Kyu's first wedding night and so on. But he decided to wait until they finished their lunch.

Once they finished their lunch, Donghae asked right to the point, "so, how was your first night?"

Kyu rolled his eyes, "what do you mean how? You know what this marriage means for me and him, hyung."

"So, you two really didn't do anything?"

Kyu snorts, "no."

"Even in the next day?"

Kyu minds suddenly goes to his last night kiss. He bends his head low, but he notices Donghae observe him, so he looks to his hyung before shook his head.

Hae let out a smirk, "don't you dare lying to me, Cho Kyuhyun!"

"I'm not lying, Lee Donghae." Kyu try to sounds evil like he used to.

"I know you, Kyu! Come on! There must be something happened! Spill it!"

"Nothing happened, hyung!"

"Spill it!"

"What?"

"Spill-it-now!"

Kyu goes silent for a while, he looks to his hyung once again. He sighed, "fine."

Hae give him a big satisfied grin in his face, waiting something to come out from Kyu's mouth.

"But don't freak out." Kyu warns him, Hae nods his head fast.

"We kissed."

Hae goes silent, try to digest what just Kyu said.

"In cheeks?"

"In lips, hyung. Come on! What are we? Like five?" Kyu rolled his eyes once again.

"YOU GUYS KISSED ON THE LIPS?" Donghae suddenly freaks out. Kyu rapidly cover Hae's mouth with his hand, trying to shut him up.

"I told you to not freak out!" Kyu let out his hand.

"I'm sorry. Damn. You guys kissed? Who started it?"

"He is the one who kissed me in the first place."

"And you kissed him back?"

Kyu stays silent, Hae already knew the answer.

"What kind of kiss?"

"Well, you know." Kyu shrug his shoulder. Didn't really want to tell it to Hae.

"What?"

Kyu sighed again, "with tongue."

"WHAT?" This time Hae looks screaming but with low voice.

Kyu stays silent, buried his face in his hands once again.

"Did you enjoy it?"

Kyu looks up to Hae, he doesn't have to answer it again but Hae already know the answer.

"So, you have a feeling for him?"

"No..." Kyu answered softly, "I mean, I don't know."

This time its Hae turn to sighed, "Look Kyu, I don't know either what kind of feeling you had to him. But you need to figure it out."

Kyu sighed, "Okay. Then, what should I do when I met him?"

"Just pretend like this never happened. He is the one who start it, so he should also be the one who will talk about it. If he didn't talk about it, so let's just pretend it never happened. Okay?"

Kyu nods, and took a deep breath once again.

***

Siwon on the other hand, after done with packaging his stuff, decided to go to the dorm. Finding Eunhyuk on the living room, playing the game console all alone.

"Where are the others?"

Eunhyuk looks to Siwon for a second before turns back to his game, "oh Siwon-ah. The others have schedule, only me and you who are having a day off today."

Siwon nods, looks to the TV screen that shows Eunhyuk's game.

"What are you doing in here, anyway? Aren't you supposed to be with your new wife?" Eunhyuk smirk while still playing with his game.

Siwon snorts, "I just came back from my apartment to get my stuff."

This time Eunhyuk nods, "so, how was life marriage?"

Siwon chuckled, "what do you mean how?"

"No y fun stuff?"

"You know our contract, hyung."

"Really? That's a shame. So, you only get one kiss in the wedding day? Nothing more?"

Siwon gets silent, he remembers his previous kiss with Kyu in their home last night. Eunhyuk feel something strange with Siwon who suddenly goes silent, he pause the game and turn back to face Siwon.

"What is it?" Eunhyuk asked.

"What?"

"Something just happened! Right?"

"What? I don't understand, hyung." Siwon try to lie.

"I knew you for 10 years, Choi Siwon. So I know when do you lie, and when do you tell the truth. Tell me!"

"Really? What did I do when I lied?" Siwon try to change the topic.

"You try to changed the topic like what you just did. That's what you did when you lied! Now, tell me!"

Siwon stay silent.

"You slept with him?" Eunhyuk asked.

Siwon shook his head.

"You kissed him?"

This time Siwon stay silent again.

"So you kissed him." Eunhyuk taps his chin with his finger lightly, "why?"

Siwon sighed, "I don't know, hyung."

"Do you have a feeling to him?"

"I don't know."

"What the hell did you know, Choi Siwon." Eunhyuk states, feeling frustrated.

Siwon rubs his face, also feeling frustrated.

"Okay, did you enjoy the kiss? No more 'I don't know' this time."

Siwon goes silent for a while before saying, "I have to admit I did enjoy it."

"I knew it! Did he also enjoy it?"

"Well, he kissed me back."

Eunhyuk then chuckled a bit and shook his head lightly, "yah, you two. It's only been a day, then you broke your contract already."

Siwon sighed, "What should I do?"

"Well, try to understand your own feeling. That's the only way."

"Should I talk about it to him?"

"When you haven't figure your feeling yet, I suggested don't talk about it."

Siwon sighed, bite his lips, and remembers the scene last night once again.

***

Kyu came back to their new home, finding it still empty. He moves his stuff to his room, then making something for dinner for him and Siwon. Kyu moves to the family room, watching something while eating his dinner.

Not long after that Kyu can hear Siwon's car arrived at their garage. Kyu took a deep breath, feeling nervous to face the man finally. Kyu hears Siwon's foot step coming towards him. And when the man finally came in front of him, he feels his heart beat a little.

"Hi." Siwon said first.

Kyu try so hard to calm down, "Hi."

Siwon looks to the boy once again before said, "did you cook?"

"Yeah. There's some more in the kitchen if you want."

Siwon smiles happily, "thanks. I'm starving." Then he left Kyu alone again.

Once when Siwon gone from his sight, Kyu let out a sigh. He might looks calm when he face Siwon, but deep down in his heart he is dying to know the reason behind their previous kiss.

On the other hand, Siwon is cursing himself. He didn't believe himself to bring up a food topic rather than talk about the kiss. And he can't help but feel confused why Kyu looks so calm towards him. Does that mean the kiss doesn't mean anything for him?

Siwon try to calm himself, he take the food to his plate, took a deep breathe and heading to the family room once again. He found Kyu is watching the TV while still eating his dinner. Siwon let out small smile when the younger turns his head to him, he sat down on the couch and start eating his dinner.

Siwon might looks serious toward the show on the TV, but his mind can't stop thinking about last night. This is the same couch, the same place, the same person, but none of them even do the same thing like they did yesterday.

Suddenly Siwon remembers what Eunhyuk said, he needs to find the true reason why he kissed Kyu in the first place, and he needs to find out his own feeling to the boy, after that then he should talk about it.

Siwon silently took another deep breathe. He can see the show on the TV is about to end. He knows if he still pretending to concentrate to the show, Kyu will know he is lying. So he tries to bring some subject to talk.

"Do you still having an off day tomorrow?"

Kyu looks to the-suddenly-talking-man next to him, he nods. "Yeah, I took three days off. Are you starting to work tomorrow?"

"Yeah, we have a recording tomorrow."

Kyu didn't reply any, he didn't know what to say, until Siwon asked him again.

"So, you'll be just at home tomorrow?"

"Not sure. Well, maybe." Kyu shrug his shoulder, then ships water from his glass.

They stay silent, until the screen on the TV is suddenly showing a scene of a girl and a boy kissing so passionately. Kyu can't help but chocking a little bit. Siwon's eyes are growing bigger, he can feel his nervousness is growing in his chest.

Kyu still chocking in a second before he excuses himself to the kitchen, to wash the dishes. Once Kyu in the kitchen he rubs his face, trying to concentrate more with washing the dishes.

***

Kyuhyun woke up the next day finding the house is already empty. Siwon did mention to him that he will be leaving early in the morning to record with other members. Kyu who still in his off day decided to made a late breakfast, and eats it in the dining room.

After done eating and wash the dishes, Kyu didn't know what to do. He feels bored. Then he is heading to the family room, standing in the middle of it, wandering what he should do next. However, his sight stop in the couch, then suddenly his previous kiss with Siwon came up in his mind. Kyu shook his head, trying to stop his mind from thinking about it. He took a deep breath, but rather than feeling more relax, Kyu found Siwon's smell in the air. Kyu let out a frustration with groaning.

Damn that smell everywhere, I need to go out from this house!

He knows if he is still in this house, he will never get rid of Siwon that easily. So, Kyu decided to take a bath then go to his office. His co-workers, again, find it strange when they see Kyu in the office. Kyu just let out a fake small smile. He is directly went to Donghae's room, his best friend once again shocked with Kyu who is suddenly came up in his room.

"What the hell again are you doing in here?"

"I'm bored at home."

"Where's your husband?"

Kyu rolled his eyes, "he is already working. Anyways, don't you have something that I can work at?"

This time Donghae who rolled his eyes, "people are dying to have a day off, while you are wasting yours. Here." Donghae throw a bunch of papers in the desk to Kyu. Kyu took it and start studying the paper.

"It's our next project. For the next month magazine. You know who the models are?" Donghae smirks when Kyu looks at him questionably.

"Super Junior! So, there'll be your husband, and his friends, of course!" Hae then said it excitedly.

Kyu let his jaw opens, unbelievable with the news.

"Well, there'll be SNSD too, actually. But, aren't you excited? Oh yeah! And the concept will be summer, so yeaaaaaah there'll be hot as ." Hae said again.

Kyu still looking at him with this unbelievable expression in his face. He knew Hae is so excited because there will be Eunhyuk hyung. But, he is not like Donghae, he didn't feel any excitement in his mind. Rather than excited, Kyu feels nervous, and frustrated. He came here to get rid of Siwon from his mind, but then again once he is in work Siwon is still coming in his mind.

Kyu rubs his face, feeling frustrated once again, leaving Donghae who is only looking at him questionably.


Another late update, I don't know how many times I keep apologizing to you guys. And well, I'm sorry the kiss didn't turn out to something that you expected. But, anyways, next chapter will be Siwon with his bare chest, and some girls, in photoshoot, with Kyu as their photographer. Does it ring a bell? :p