A Photo Shoot and Heechul

The Marriage

It’s been almost two weeks since the day Kyu find out that Siwon along with other members and SNSD’s member will be their models for the next month magazine. However, they didn’t talk anything about this. Siwon did told Kyu that he will be his model, and Kyu just answer it with a nod while saying he already knew about it, and then they never talk about it again. 

The fact is, Kyu felt a little bit nervous. He afraid that he will lose his concentrate while doing his work as photographer. Kyu’s nervousness didn’t come from nothing. It’s because since their second kiss, Kyu will feel nervous everytime he and Siwon get a little bit too close, or when he staring too long to Siwon. Everytime he observes Siwon secretly, his mind will gone wild. He will imagine the taste of Siwon’s lips, how it feels when Siwon’s tongue touching every inch of his cavern. And these images immediately will make Kyu’s mind so hard to work normally.

Siwon in the other hand did find something different in Kyu. Well, he knew the boy try to act as normal as he can. He also did the same thing. Since their previous kiss, Siwon knew their life under that same roof will be different. He did feel a little bit awkward when they accidentally get too close, like when they almost bumped to each other in the kitchen. Siwon can feel all the awkwardness and nervousness in the room that time. Siwon knew that he should talk about it, since he is the one who kissed Kyu in the first place, but Eunhyuk’s advice made him decided to wait.

And finally, although Kyu is really don’t want the day came, the day has finally come. Siwon went first to the dorm, preparing for today photo shoot. While Kyu drove himself to the office.

Kyu arrived at his office and welcomed by the excited Donghae.

“Finally! Today is the day!” said Donghae cheerfully, Kyu only rolled his eyes. However, his sight stopped when he find someone familiar is walking towards them.

“Is that.. Changmin?”

Kyu is frowning his eyebrows when he sees the said man is walking towards them with a smirk in his face. Changmin is another photographer in this magazine, Kyu and him sometimes work together. Almost everyone in this office knew that Changmin had a big crush to Kyu. He sometimes, scratch that, most of the time, flirt with Kyu as long as he can. Kyu in the other hand have no interest with Changmin at all. So everytime Changmin flirt with him, Kyu will only rolled his eyes and ignoring the man. However, Changmin is not supposed to be here now, he is supposed to be in London, having another job to do. But he is here.

“Changmin? Aren’t you supposed to be in London?” Kyu asked right away when he sees Changmin is already in front of him.

Changmin, still with his smirk, answering Kyu, “I’m home earlier because I know you miss me, Kyu.”

Kyu rolled his eyes, just like he always do.

Changmin let out a chuckled when he sees the boy’s reaction, “I heard someone get married while I’m away.” He winks to the boy.

“If you knew he is married, then you should stop flirting with him.” This time Donghae is the one who speak up, making Changmin only let out another smirk.

“Why are you here?” Kyu asked.

“I’m home earlier, and I’m here to help you with today’s photo shoot.”

“You what???” Kyu are really shocked with this info. Having Siwon as his model is worse enough to ruin his concentration, now he has to deal with Changmin who will flirt with him non-stop.

 

Siwon along with the other members and SNSD’s member came 30 minutes later. They do the makeup and after they use their outfit the photo shoot finally began. The photo shoot concept is summer, but they took the photo just in the studio with plain background. The outfit, obviously, about summer. It doesn’t need a genius to guess what the outfits like. The girls use some beach dress, hot pants, summer hat, and thin t-shirt that can make boys droll over their hot bodies. While the boys, use summer pants, shirt with all buttons open, some use shirt, and there will be a part when they will get half , only wearing the short summer pants.

Kyu started to took the photos one by one, helped by Changmin as the other photographer, and Donghae as the editor. The photo shoot starts with Yesung, Eunhyuk, Sunny and Seohyun as their first model. Everything goes fine, Kyu still can works his mind clearly until this time. However, it didn’t last long, because their second models are Siwon, Leeteuk, Taeyeon and Yoona. Siwon came out wearing a white short pants and a blue shirt with the three top buttons open, showing some of Siwon’s chest.

Kyu took a deep breath, trying to control his mind, it didn’t go unnoticed with Changmin who stands next to him. Changmin, being himself as usual, touch Kyu’s elbow lightly.

“You okay?” He asked, and gets a nod from Kyu as an answer.

However, Siwon who sees the whole action try so hard not to frowning his eyebrows. The photo shoot continue. Siwon gets pair with Yoona, while Leeteuk with Taeyeon. They show some pose with Kyu who grinned his jaw everytime he feels Siwon and Yoona get too closer.

“Siwon-ssi, you should put your hand around Yoona-ssi’ waist.” Suddenly Changmin suggested it. Siwon, being as an professional model do what the photographer command. While Kyu is trying so hard not to yanked Siwon’s hand from that small waist.

Changmin in the other hand knew that Kyu is not in his mind, the photo came out well, but it doesn’t show a strong aura that Kyu’s photos usually made. Changmin approached the man once again, whispering in his ear asking if he sure he is okay. Kyu looks to Changmin, give him a smile and quick smile while nod his head again.

“You are so beautiful when you smile, even a little like that.” Once again Changmin threw another cheesy comment in Kyu’s ear. Kyu just rolled his eyes like he used to, having no interest in Changmin’s cheesy line. But his cheeks still blush, and this makes Changmin chuckled while Siwon is bulging his eyes with the scene in front of him. He tries so hard not to punch Changmin’s face, because he knew it’ll cause many trouble and many question from the other members who knew that this whole marriage is based on a contract. So, he decided to take a deep breath and continue their photo shoot.

After Siwon done with his turn, the photo shoot continue. Even though is not Siwon’s turn again, but he stay still in the studio, watching Kyu from his back. He can see how Changmin flirt with Kyu, and how Kyu only rolled his eyes but didn’t rejected any of it, nor accept the flirts. Siwon lost in his mind, he didn’t know he is jealous or just feel insecure if other people see his official husband flirted by someone else.

“You seems can’t take your eyes off him.” Suddenly Eunhyuk came out of nowhere and stand beside him.

Siwon who startled at first try to control his expression and let out a chuckle.

“I’m just afraid that people might take it a wrong way when they see them.”

This time Eunhyuk let out a snort, “you are feeling insecure that people might took them in wrong way, or you just jealous with him?”

Siwon turn his head looking to his friend with a shocked face.

“Me? Jealous? Come on, hyung. You know our marriage just...”

“A contract. Yes. But since you broke the contract with a kiss....” Eunhyuk paused for a while, he let out a sigh and patted Siwon’s shoulder, “look, you need to figure out about all of this soon, otherwise you will regret it someday.” Then he left.

Siwon stood still looking at Kyu’s back once again, he took a deep breath for only-God-knows time.

 

After a while it’s Siwon’s turn again, this time he will be shirtless with only a short soft brown pants. When Siwon came out, Kyu gulped, trying not to droll over Siwon’s body. While the other members start to teasing Siwon’s y abs. This makes Siwon try to cover his chest while laughing to the other members.

“Wuaaaah, Siwon oppa is so y.” Yoona let out a comment followed by the other laugh.

“Yah, stop looking.” Siwon said still folding his hand in front of his chest, as it’s can cover his y abs.

“Why so shy? You used to being half in front of other girls.” This time Leeteuk speaks while still laughing.

“y y y....” The other members are approaching Siwon while dancing stupidly, making their body rubs against Siwon’s chest. Soon, the SNSD’s members are also doing the same, they laugh non-stop making the other crew also laugh. Except Kyu who just watching them while grinning his jaw, he knew they all are close, but he can’t help all the jealousy in his chest.

Kyu stands up, giving his camera to Changmin.

“I’ll go to the bathroom for a while, I’m not so feeling well.”

Before Changmin can say a word, Kyu already walk out from the studio while Siwon along with the other still busy with their own world.

“Come on, let’s shoot that y abs, guys.” Changmin finally said, making the other stop.

Siwon look around for a moment, he knew Kyu is gone from the studio.

“Where is Kyuhyun?”

“He is not feeling well out of sudden. Now, let’s take this last shoot.”

The photo shoot continue with Siwon’s mind that can’t stop thinking about Kyuhyun.

 

When the photo shoot is done, Siwon changed his clothes and then goes straight to Kyu’s room in that office. After this photo shoot, Siwon don’t have any schedule, so they already talked that they will come home together.

Siwon came in to Kyu’s room after hearing a faint come in. He finds Kyu who sitting in front of the computer looking so serious.

“Are you okay?”

Kyu looked up, “yeah.” He turn back to the computer once again, shut it down and stand from his seat. He walks to the door while Siwon is looking at him blankly.

“Come on, don’t you wanna go home?” Kyu asked then walks again while Siwon following him from behind.

The whole road they remaining to stay silent even until they reached their home. However, Siwon can’t hold it anymore.

“Okay, did I do something wrong?” Siwon finally asked when they reached their living room.

Kyu looked at him as innocent as he can, “what?”

“You’ve been acting like I did something wrong.”

Kyu turn his body and walk to the kitchen, “you have done nothing wrong, hyung.”

Siwon followed him, “then why are you like this?”

Kyu still back facing Siwon, he took something from the fridge, then finally face Siwon, “like what?”

Siwon let out a frustrated sighed, “like I’ve done something wrong.”

Kyu stay silent, he sits and drinks the orange juice that he just took from the fridge, trying not to look at the frustrated Siwon next to him.

“Isn’t it supposed to be me who mad at you?” Siwon asked in the end.

Kyu looked up to the man dumbfounded, “you? Mad at me?”

“Yeah, because you have been flirting with Changmin in the whole photo shoot.”

Kyu let out a snort and smirk, “Changmin is always like that. You knew I didn’t reply any of his affection.”

“Yeah but you didn’t rejected it either.”

“Why do you care anyway?” Kyu rolled his eyes. He might be look annoyed with this, but the fact is his heart is beating faster over the fact that Siwon might be jealous.

“Because, if the other sees it in wrong way it will affect our marriage. People will talk something bad about us. And you know that will bring a disaster to our parents.”

Kyu let out a sighed, his eyes looked down. And I thought he is jealous, yet he is just insecure that people will talk about our marriage and affected our marriage.

“Well, but it’s not me who is under the spotlight.” Kyu said.

“What?”

“Changmin might flirt with me, but the media won’t know. But look at you, being so gentleman in front of all girls.”

“You know we are already close with SNSD’s members, they all already like my sister.”

“Yes, but still, people can say it in the opposite way. Once your photo with Yoona spreads in the media, people will talk.”

Siwon sighed, he knew if he followed his temper things will get worse, moreover he will never can get angry with this boy who is sitting while looking down to his cup cutely.

“Look, I’m just being professional. You know that.”

Kyu stay silent.

“I’m sorry, we promised not to interfere each other business. I should know that you have no interest with Changmin and...” Siwon pause for a while, he touch Kyu’s arm softly, making the boy look up, “I’m being silly. I’m sorry. Would you forgive me?” Siwon continue.

For a second, Kyu lost in that innocent eyes, before let out a smile while nodding his head. This time Siwon reply with a smile, showing his famous dimples.

“I’m starving. Did we have something to eat?”

“Yeah, there is some left lovers. I’ll warm it...”

Before Kyu can finished his sentences there’s a bell ringing in front of their door. They looked at each other.

“Who came up this late?” Kyu asked while walk to their front door, followed by Siwon who is also curious.

And, when Kyu opens the door, he finds his older brother, Heechul, standing in front of their door with a tired face.

***

 

Siwon, Kyu, and Heechul sit in the family room. Heechul hand holds a cup of honey tea that Kyu made. They all wait Heechul to speak.

“I fight with your sister in law.” He finally speaks.

“What?”

“Yeah, it’s a long story. I get mad, and the last thing I know I drove my car to your house.” Heechul looked to both of the men.

Both Kyu and Siwon didn’t know what to say.

“Look, I’m sorry that I disturb you in such night. But, if you allowed me to sleep only for tonight in here.” Heechul looked at them again with pleading eyes. Kyu looked to Siwon, they knew that if Heechul sleeps in here tonight, they will sleep together in the same room. Because what Heechul knew is they are married as a real couple and with a real marriage. However, they can’t say no to their hyung. It will be rude, and Kyu doesn’t have heart to see his hyung sleep in the car tonight.

“I’ll prepare the guest room.” Siwon finally said while stand up and went to the guest room. What he means prepare is taking his things to Kyu’s room for a while. Luckily, Siwon don’t have too many stuff in that room.

After Siwon take his stuff to Kyu’s room, he back to the living room, finding Kyu is still chatting with Heechul.

“It’s done. You can sleep here anytime you want, hyung.” Siwon said, making Kyu looked at him feeling shocked but he knew it’s because Siwon is just trying to be a nice brother for Heechul.

“Thank you, Siwon-ah.”

Kyu rolled his eyes, it’s very rare to see his brother being this nice.

“Well, it’s almost midnight. You must be tired, hyung.” Kyu said to Heechul.

“Is it okay if I sleep first?” Heechul asked unsurely. He doesn’t want to be a rude guest.

“Hyung, just pretend this is your own house. You can sleep anytime you want. Since when you become this awkward to us.”

This time Heechul let out a smile, “fine. Thank you once again, both of you. I’ll sleep first.” Heechul stand up and about to leave both of the men, before turn again, “oh yeah, if you don’t mind, try to don’t get too loud tonight.” Heechul let out a smirk and an evil laugh, leaving Kyu blushing like a mad while bends his head low while Siwon just sit there suddenly feeling awkward.

 

After Heechul went to his room, Siwon and Kyu eat something for their super late dinner. Then both of them silently heading to the master bedroom. Siwon let Kyu took a bath first. Once Kyu done with his bath, Siwon went to the bathroom to wash himself, while Kyu is already on the bed, playing something in his iPod. After Siwon came out fresh from the bathroom, Kyu looked at him awkwardly. This is not the first time they sleep together in the same bed, but it’s still feel awkward

 “If you don’t comfortable with it, I can sleep in the couch.” Siwon said finally.

“No!” Kyu answer it quickly, earning him a little smile in Siwon’s lips, “I mean, you are tired, we both tired. It’ll be uncomfortable to sleep in the couch.”

“Okay then.” Siwon slowly climb to the bed. He tucks himself in the blanket, even they didn’t touch each other, Siwon can feel Kyu’s warm body next to him.

“Good night, Kyu.” Siwon said while turning off the lamp on his side.

“Good night, hyung.” Kyu said softly while also turning off the lamp on his side.

Both stay silent, but none of them sleep already. Siwon look up to the ceiling, while Kyu is laying on his side, back facing Siwon. Siwon peeked it once in a while. He looks to Kyu’s slim body, imagining how it feels in his hand. Siwon can help but smile imagining how that body will fit perfectly in his arm.

Feeling Siwon’s stare, Kyu turns his body, still laying on his side but this time he is facing Siwon. Siwon is a little bit taken back when he see Kyu caught him, but the dark room hides his shocked face. Siwon move his body so he lay in his side, also facing Kyu.

“Can’t sleep?” Siwon said.

Kyu only nods. They stare for a while. And then something in Siwon’s mind commands him to move forward a little bit. Kyu can see how Siwon’s face is getting closer to him, but he didn’t move, he doesn’t want to move. Kyu stay still, until Siwon’s face is just inches in front of him. Even though the room is dark, he still can see Siwon’s eyes are looking at him deeply.

The next thing Kyu can remember is Siwon’s lips are tasting his lips. His eyes are slowly closing, trying to enjoy the taste of this kiss. The kiss is slow with no rush. Both of them just enjoying the touch. Even without tongues, they still left breathless. Kyu opens his eyes slowly, finding Siwon is already open his eyes and still staring at him deeply and lovingly.

Neither one of them left each other eyes until Siwon reached Kyu’s hand and slowly pulled him in his embrace. Kyu is shocked at first, but the warm of Siwon’s body is making him relax. He puts his head on Siwon’s chest, feeling the heart beat, and slowly but sure he drifts to his sleep because the heart beat and how Siwon’s hand is lovingly his back.


I'M SORRYYYYYY. I've been such a bad writer. But, this late update is not just because I'm lazy or what. It's because I'm on my final exam in the last 2 weeks, so I have no time to write. Many of you already asking me to update, but I can't because my exams are crazy like hell. So, once again, I'm sorry.

Anwyay, I'm finally on my holiday, so I'll try to update as many time as I can. I hope you enjoy this one :D