An Explanation

The Marriage

Siwon enter the dorm with light steps and a light heart. His smile never leave his face since this morning, heck, his smile never leave his face since a month ago. No matter how hard and tired his day is, he will always be happy because he knew that Kyu will welcome him at their home.

However, his smile turns into confused look when he see the members gather around in the living room, they all are looking into someone’s i-pad, while Eunhyuk is standing not so far from them while speaking with someone on his phone.

Eunhyuk’s eyes met Siwon’s, “he is here, hyung. I’ll call you later.” He said, then cut off his phone call.

Siwon get even more confused, the other members are also looking at him confusedly.

“What? What happened?” Siwon asked while sitting in one of the chair.

“Siwon-ah, did you plan this?” Shindong asked him first.

Siwon looked at his hyung even more confused, “plan what?”

“This.” Sungmin said while handing him the i-pad. Siwon took it and reading the news that showing in the screen. He reads the headline first, ‘Choi Siwon is having Baby with His Ex-Girlfriend?’, then he immediately knew what is going on. He doesn’t need to read the news to know what’s in that, he just sees his picture with Stella Kim in the news, clearly it was taken secretive. Siwon cursed himself for being not aware with some paparazzi that day. He thought there will be no one knows about this.

“A scandal for your divorce? Really, Siwon-ah? Why don’t you tell us?” This time Eunhyuk asked him.

Siwon looked at Eunhyuk with shocked face, “no! This is not what you all think.”

“Then what is this? Aren’t you too fast to decide to get divorce?” Kangin asked him.

“What? No! I never planned to get divorce!” Siwon said again, defending himself. The other members stay silent, waiting for Siwon to continue his explanation.

Siwon sighed, “look, she just asked me to accompany her to the hospital. Since the father of her baby is nowhere to be found. I have nothing to do with the baby.”

Then the other member sighed in relieved.

“Did Kyuhyun know about this?” Sungmin asked him again.

Siwon looked at him blankly, for minutes he forgot that Kyu must be confused and hurt if he hears this news. Then he snapped his mind, he reached his phone and then trying to call Kyu. One call, two calls, three calls... Siwon try to call the boy at least 5 times, but Kyu never picked one of his calls. The other members are just looking at him, waiting. When Siwon finally give up to keep calling Kyu, that’s when he and the other members realized that Kyu must already hear about this news.

“Look, Siwon-ah. We all know this news is not true, but you still have to give confirmation to the media, and also to Kyuhyun.” Eunhyuk said again.

 

***

Later that night,

 

Kyu finally decided to come home after locking himself in is office until almost midnight. He knew the media starts to looking for him because of this scandal, he knew his parents were trying to contact him to confirm this scandal, and he absolutely knew that Siwon is also trying to reach him since this afternoon. But he tries to do not care about all of that, he just locked himself in the office with works, trying to get rid all the hurt and pain in his heart. Then, after escaping from the reality for hours, Kyu decided to go home and face the reality.

He doesn’t know what to do and what to say when he meets Siwon, he also doesn’t know what will Siwon do and say to him when they meet. Will he admit that the scandal actually true and it’s the way for them to get divorce? Will he admit that all those nights that they spend together are just for ? All questions are roaming in Kyu’s head.

He wants to call Donghae, asking for some advice. But it’s almost midnight, he doesn’t want to bother his hyung in this late. Donghae on the other side, doesn’t know anything yet about all of these. When he asked about the scandal this morning, Kyu decided to not tell him anything yet. It’s because he is too shocked with the news and also because he suddenly doesn’t want to talk about it, yet. That morning after he heard the news, all he wants to do is just escape from it by drowning with his works.

With all thoughts in his head, Kyu doesn’t realize he finally arrived at his house. He pays the cab and get out from it slowly. He took a deep breath before open the front door. When he is inside, he hears quick steps from upstairs. Then after seconds he sees Siwon in front of him with totally worried face.

“Where have you been?” Siwon asked worriedly.

“Working.” Kyu answered shortly while taking off his shoes and start walking to the kitchen to get some water.

Siwon followed him from behind.

“Why didn’t you answer any of my calls?”

Kyu take a glass of water, drink it slowly. He can see Siwon is waiting for his answer from the corner of his eyes.

Once he is done drinking, he pulled out his phone from his pocket, and he sees almost hundred missed calls and lots of Siwon’s messages in his phone. He is indeed never checked his phone since this morning, but he never knew that Siwon will leave him that much missed calls and texts.

“Sorry, I didn’t check my phone.” Kyu answered shortly and coldly again, this time he is leaving the kitchen, heading to upstairs.

Siwon sighed, he rubs his face, and follow Kyu from behind. He knew Kyu is so disappointed towards him about this scandal, but that doesn’t mean that he can leave him without any news where he is. He almost crazy after trying to call the younger almost hundred times and get almost crazier when none of his calls is answered.

Siwon reached Kyu’s wrist, making the younger face him.

“Kyu, I know you mad. That’s why I want to explain it to you.” Siwon said, trying to be as calm as possible.

“You don’t need to explain anything.” Kyu said and ready to turn his body, but Siwon hold his wrist, making him facing the older again.

“It doesn’t look like that, Kyu. I just accompany her, I have nothing to do with the baby. I’m just trying to help a friend.” Siwon explained to him with pleading eyes.

Kyu yanked his hand from Siwon’s grip, “it doesn’t matter anymore.” Kyu said again, and then heading to his room with quick steps. Siwon follows him from behind, trying to reach the younger again.

Before Kyu succeed to go to his room, Siwon grip his wrist again. He pulled the younger so he faces him again. However, what’s Siwon going to said is gone when he sees Kyu’s teary eyes. Siwon looked at the younger both shocked and confused. He can see all the hurts and pain in Kyu’s teary eyes.

“I....” Siwon try to speak, but no words come out from his mouth. He is just too shocked.

Kyu released Siwon’s grip from his wrist, and then get inside his room and locked it. He sits behind the closed door with his knees curled up to his chest, and all he can hear is his silent cry.

 

***

Kyu woke up in the next day with swollen eyes. He got headache and sore throat since he sleep so late while crying. He looks to the clock, it’s almost 9. He got up slowly, and went out from his room. The house is so quiet, he looks around in the living room and the kitchen, and found no one. He knew Siwon must be already went out in this hours.

Kyu sighed, he sits in the living room while looking around in the empty house.

 

***

Siwon walks slowly towards Kyu’s office. It’s lunch time, so the office practically almost empty. He doesn’t know if Kyu in his room or not, but if he is not he still will wait for him there. After keep loosing his concentration in every activity that he did, Siwon decided to go to Kyu’s office to settle down their problem. They really need to talk, he really needs to talk to Kyu.

When he almost reached Kyu’s room he can hear sobs from the room. He stops his steps, and peeked from the space of the unclosed door. He can see Kyu is in the room with Donghae are sitting in the room. Kyu is covering his face with his hands while sobbing like a child. Siwon’s heart breaks into pieces by the view.

“Kyu, you must tell him.” Donghae said.

“It’s too late, hyung.” Kyu said.

“Nothing is too late. You know he has nothing to do with that scandal, I’m sure he also loves you, Kyu.”

“What if he is not hyung? What if all he wants is just my body?”

“Kyu, I’m sure he loves you, he just not ready to say it to you.”

Kyu covers his face again, “it’s too late, hyung.”

“Kyu...” Donghae try to encourage him while rubbing his hand around Kyu’s back.

“I shouldn’t sleep with him, hyung. I shouldn’t let him kiss me. I shouldn’t start this marriage. I shouldn’t start our stupid contract. I shouldn’t fell in love this deep to him, hyung.” Kyu said between his sobs.

Donghae is looking at Kyu sadly while still rubbing Kyu’s back, as if that can make his pain go away. While Siwon is standing in front of the door, hearing all Kyu’s words. His heart hurt so much to see Kyu is crying like that with all the pain in his heart. Siwon closed his eyes, his hand is ready to push the door. He took a deep breath. Thinking for a second then finally opens his eyes. He walks backwards for a few step. He looks to the door once again, before finally turn his body and walks away from the door.

Siwon came to the house in night, and found a piece of note from Kyu in the kitchen.

‘I’m in my parents’ house. You can have the house by yourself. –Kyu.’

Once when he read the note, Siwon throw it away with anger. He annoyed over the fact that Kyu is leaving the house. And get more annoyed because he can’t do anything about it.

 

The next afternoon Siwon decided to go to his parents’ house, since he has no schedule for today and living in the house is only remind him of Kyu.

Siwon welcomed with a shocking face from his mom. His mother invites him in, while in the living room his dad is also shocked finding him here. More than shock, he can see anger and disappointed in his dad’s face.

“What are you doing in here?” Siwon’ dad asked.

“Dad...” Siwon called his dad softly, he knew the old man is angry, and he knew his dad has all right to be angry.

“You shouldn’t be here! You should be in Kyu’s house, begging him for coming back to you!”

“Siwon-ah, please tell us the rumor is not true.” His mom finally speaks.

Siwon looked at his mom, “it’s not true, mom. I have nothing to do with the baby. I just accompany her.” Siwon explained. His mom sighed in relieved, while his father still looking angry.

“Then why are you here?” He asked again.

“Me and Kyu need time to think, dad. That’s why he is in his parents’ house. And... I’m here also because I need to think.” Siwon said again.

“Think? Think about what? I thought you two are fine?” His dad asked him again. Siwon feel like being pushed again, his problem with Kyu is complicated enough, and it’s getting more complicated with his dad pushing him like this.

“Dad, it’s our problem. Let me just... think about it first.” Siwon said, trying to be calm.

“For god’s sake, Choi Siwon! There is no time to think, there’s only time to act. You should ask your husband to go home with you! Not thinking in here!” His dad’s voice rose.

“It’s not that simple, dad.” Siwon said again while avoid his eyes from his dad’s.

“What’s not that simple about that!!??” His dad’s voice is getting even raised.

“Can you stop screaming and pushing me like that!? This is my problem! There are lots of things to think about first!!!” Siwon finally raised his voice up too, his patience is slowly reducing.

“Why?? Tell me why you have to think!?”

“BECAUSE SINCE BEGGINING THIS MARRIAGE IS ALL LIE!” Finally Siwon blow everything up. All those words came out from his mouth just like that. His mind messed up, he can’t think straight.

He looks at his dad, his dad is looking at him both with shocked and confused expression in his face.

“What?” His dad asked.

Siwon rubs his face, and he sighed. “Me and Kyuhyun had a contract behind our marriage. We lied to you all.” He said softly.

His dad is looking at him unbelievably, his mother is also shocked with Siwon’s confession.

Siwon thought his dad will slapped him in the face or yelled at him. However, his dad is only looking at him. His face can show how much disappointed him to his son.

“You disappointed me, son.” His dad said. The he walks away from the living room, followed by his mother who is still looking both confused and shocked. And there is only Siwon in the living room, all alone.


Late and sad. Gosh I really want to finish this fics.... About 2/3 more chaps to go.

Thank you again, Siwonniefan:D