Love (1)

The Marriage

Siwon stayed at his parent’s house even after his fight with his dad. He can’t go back to the house that he shares with Kyuhyun because it only brings him pain from all those memories they made in there.

He wakes up earlier than he’s used to, hell, he couldn’t even sleep properly. He makes his steps to the living room and heads the couch, sitting there for several minutes just staring at nowhere with a blank mind, that until his sight lands on the second un-closed drawer of the coffee table right in front of him.

 

Siwon opens the drawer and pulls a big photo album. He opens it page by page and it all contains mostly his pictures. It starts with his baby pictures, which Siwon knows it was when he and his mom just came back from the hospital, and he can see how happy his parents were.

The next pages contain also his pictures, the first time he walked, when he played on the beach, when he was on his dad’s shoulders laughing as the happiest kid in the world. Siwon can’t help but smile at all those memories.

 

He then scrolls to the last page, and his smile suddenly disappears from his face.  It’s a photo of him, looking at a baby from the edge of the newborn crib. It doesn’t need a genius to realize that the baby is Kyuhyun.

Siwon can’t take his eyes off the picture. The angle from where it was taken shows Siwon’s innocent and sweet face that’s looking at the sleeping Kyuhyun. Siwon is too lost that he doesn’t even realize that his mother is already sitting next to him.

 

“You guys look sweet in there”

Siwon immediately turns his head, finding his mom already sitting next to him with a sweet smile on her face. He then shifts his sight back to the picture.

“It does” Siwon says softly, sighing as he closes the album.

“Mom, can I ask you something?”

“Sure”

He looks at her for a while before asking “Why me and Kyu acted like strangers although we spent almost all of our childhood together?”

His mom only eyes him with a confused look “You don’t know?”

“Know what?”

 

It was long time ago, when Siwon was 5 and Kyuhyun was 3. It all started by a painful cry from the backyard of Siwon’s house. The adults immediately went to see what happened and once they were there, they were met with a crying Kyuhyun on the ground, while Siwon was just standing there with a shocked face.

Kyuhyun’s dad immediately picked up his son and drove him to the hospital, followed by Kyuhyun’s mom and Siwon’s dad, while Siwon’s mom reached for his son, and asked if he was okay.

“Are you okay?” She softly asked but Siwon only looked at her with teary eyes.

“He fell because of me” Siwon said with a shaky voice.

“Oh sweetheart! No, it’s not because of you”

“It’s because of me, mom. I asked Kyu to come down from the tree because I had a surprise for him” Siwon said with more tears coming from his eyes and his mom hugged him and his back softly.

“It’s okay. Kyuhyun will be okay. We should go see him at the hospital. Okay?”

 

Once they were in the hospital, Siwon listened to the adults talking about how Kyuhyun would get a few stitches in his feet, which made him sit in silence and bend his head low as he kept on blaming himself for what happened to Kyuhyun.

His mother came to him once again and sat next to him and Siwon turned his head to face her.

“Will Kyu be okay?”

“Of course, sweetheart. He’ll be fine” His mother answered with a smile.

“But he will get stitches”

“It’s just stitches. It will all be gone when he grow up”

“But it’s still because of me, mom”

“Oh, Siwon. It’s not because of you” His mother tried to get rid of her son’s guilt.

“It’s because of me, mom! But I promise you it will never happen again”

“Of course it won’t happen again”

“I promise that I’ll stay away from Kyu from now on. I will… I will just look at him from afar so he won’t get hurt again” Siwon said, this time the tears betraying him.

His mom only hugged him and his back softly again.

 

***

 

“I didn’t know that you will really keep your promise. Since that day you and Kyuhyun never played together like you used to”

Siwon falls silent after hearing his mom’s story, the one that he completely forgot about.

“I thought you knew it, son” His mom spoke again.

-

Siwon can’t remember the next thing he did after he heard his mom’s story. The only thing he knows is that he needs to see Kyuhyun as soon as possible. So he takes a quick bath, and immediately drives to Kyuhyun’s office.

As soon as he arrives at the office, which is still almost empty, he runs to Kyuhyun’s room. However his legs stop when he sees some familiar faces. Siwon narrows his eyes to get a clear look and make sure he’s not wrong.

“Eunhyuk-ah!” Siwon calls while approaching the said man.

Eunhyuk is startled to see Siwon in the office so he’s only looking at him blankly.

“What are you doing here?” Siwon asks confusedly, then when he realizes that there’s also Donghae standing next to him with blushing cheeks, he knows what’s happening.

“What are you doing in here?” Eunhyuk asks back.

“I came to find Kyuhyun. Is he here yet?” Siwon asks Donghae.

“No. He took a day off”

“What? Damn! So, he must be home then?”

“I don’t think so, Siwon-ah. He said he needs to clear his mind somewhere quite. So I don’t think it’s your house” Donghae explains and Siwon’s mind can only come up with one place. The hill.

He’s ready to leave when Eunhyuk stops him “Wait! What are you gonna say to him?”

“My feelings. I hope it won’t be too late. After all this time, I’m just afraid that I might’ve hurt him. Wish me luck!” Siwon says before he turns around and starts running.

“YOU WON’T BE LATE! FIND HIM! HE IS WAITING FOR YOU!”

Siwon smiles when he hears Hae’s scream. He takes a deep breath wishing Kyuhyun will still be waiting for him.

 

After driving about almost an hour, Siwon finally arrives at the hill. He immediately runs to the top of the hill and finds Kyuhyun sitting with his back facing him. He stops for a moment, enjoying the view that he misses the most.

"Kyu..." Siwon calls the younger softly but Kyuhyun still heard it. He turns his head then his eyes grow bigger as soon as he sees Siwon standing not so far from him. He stands on his feet, walking slowly towards Siwon with his eyes locked in his.

Siwon waits for the younger until he’s close enough to hear whatever he has to say. He’s looking deeply into the boy's eyes as he starts his confession.

“Kyu, I know that I am such a coward. I know I hurt you. I know I don't even deserve to say anything to you after everything that I've done. Even if it's too late, I'm telling you this…" Siwon stops for a moment, taking a deep breath before continuing "I love you, Kyuhyun. I think I have loved you ever since you were born, ever since our childhood together. I just... I never realized it, or maybe I just always tried to deny it. I was just afraid that I will hurt you again, but the thing is I already did. I know it’s already too late and I don't care about what you'll say to me... Well, I do care, I mean..." Siwon stops again. He’s too nervous because the boy in front of him is still looking at him without saying anything.

"I know I hurt you. I overheard your conversation with Donghae once" Kyuhyun responds with bulging his eyes before suddenly covering his mouth and lowering his head down, looking at the ground and avoiding Siwon's eyes.

Siwon looks at him for a second, not sure if he should continue his speech or not, but he decides to continue it.

"I'm sorry I made you feel this way. This is all because I'm too late to realize my feelings"

Kyuhyun, who’s still looking at the ground, turns his body around so his back is now facing Siwon.

The move makes Siwon's heart suddenly break into pieces. He knows he doesn’t deserve Kyuhyun, and he knows this is exactly what he deserves after everything that he has done, but it still hurts. He clenches on his jaw, holding back his own sadness from breaking out.

"I'll go. I'm sorry"

He says for the last time, turning his body then walking down the hill. However, after a few steps he feels something crush against his body from behind. He’s shocked at first, finding Kyuhyun’s soft hands wrapped around his waist and Kyuhyun's warm body pressed to his back.

"Don't go. Don't ever leave me again. Stay. Stay here with me" Kyuhyun softly says and Siwon can feel the boy is crying because he feels his back getting wet.

He then slowly turns his body around, and when his eyes land on the view of a crying Kyuhyun, he immediately hugs the boy tightly.

Kyuhyun buries his face in the crook of Siwon's neck, wetting it with his tears. He’s sobbing like a child, but he doesn’t care. He already held back these tears for so long.

Siwon on the other hand, can only hold the boy tightly, wrapping his arms around Kyuhyun's back like the boy will disappear any moment.

When Siwon can feel Kyuhyun’s sobbing turning into low sniffs, he pulls away, just enough to see the boy’s face.

He wipes Kyuhyun's tears strains with his thumbs while looking at the boy softly. He can see how puffy his eyes are from the crying, and it somehow breaks his heart. He then pulls him into another hug while kissing his head lovingly.

"I'm sorry" He mumbles, but he knows Kyuhyun heard him because the boy pulls away and shakes his head.

"No, it's not your fault. It's me. I shouldn't have just waited for you to confess to me. I should’ve..."

Before Kyuhyun can finish, his lips are suddenly captured by Siwon's. Kyuhyun is shocked at first, but shortly after, he closes his eyes and kisses him back.

They’re kissing slowly, enjoying the touch that they have been missing but when only lips touching isn’t enough, their slow kiss turns into the passionate one with their tongue's battling. Kyuhyun only sighs when Siwon's tongue dominates the kiss and he loves it. When they run out of air, they pull away, lean their foreheads against each other.

 

Siwon can see Kyuhyun still having his eyes closed and as pecks his lips once again, it makes the boy open his eyes and look at him.

"I love you… so much, Kyu"

Kyuhyun's heart is still mesmerized even if it’s not the first time he hears it. He pulls Siwon back for another kiss that leaves them breathless, and when they pull away, Siwon hugs the boy once again.

"Can you say it again?"

Siwon chuckles when he knows what Kyuhyun means and so he smilingly puts butterfly kisses all over Kyuhyun’s face, each with an ‘I love you’ statement.

Siwon can hear Kyuhyun's giggle which makes him even happier. His lips stop on Kyuhyun's, giving it a chaste kiss again.

"I love you" Siwon says again, softly and lovingly, and this time Kyuhyun smiles back at him, staring into his orbs with a tender look.

"I love you too, Won" Kyuhyun said, leaving Siwon grinning like a fool when he finally hears the three magic words from Kyuhyun. He pulls him into a tight hug once again, burying his face in Kyuhyun's brown hair, smelling the scent that feels like an ecstasy to him.

"Do you want to go home?" Siwon asks and Kyuhyun widely smiles

"Yes. I want to go home"

Home… Their home.


Sorrrrry, for the late update. Here you go! This lovey-dovey is backkk :D

p.s: Thanks SiwonnieFan, now it your turn :p