Gangs

The Unlucky Things Being Bestfriends With Guys [currently Hiatus until 5th June]

 

*this is the same day as L.Joe got the envelope but this is what happened to you*

Author POV

      2 months has passed and you and Zelo are in what term? Not so good/bad term I think. Since your first day at school, you know realize that Zelo always hangs out with his gang members and left you alone. Mr and Ms Choi always blame Zelo because they saw how lonely you are eveyday. But you keep telling them that it's okay since you don't want his friendship ruins because of you. Mr and Ms Choi has no other options then to do what you said since they've promise that they will take care of you.

      You sit alone in you own room now. The room has been completed since 2 weeks ago. You should be happy that you finally sleep alone, and not sleeping with a boy. But you feel lonely now. You miss how you and Zelo would argue who gets the bed, but Zelo always asked you to sleep on the bed when you lose the arguement.

      After a while, someone knocked on your door. "Hyemi-ah, Zelo's home but he wants to eat outside, if you want to go out, you can." Ms Choi said from outside. *Eat out? It's been a while I did that. Good idea* you thought and went outside. Ms Choi smiled at you "Thanks for the information, umma" you said to her. Since last month, Ms Choi and Mr Choi has asked you to call them umma and appa, since you seem lonely. Actually you don't want them to pity you, but you did it anyways since you accidentaly heard saying that they always want a daughter but they cann't since they already old.

      You went to the living room to find Zelo to ask him if you could join him or not, but you found Jongup and Himchan playing rock paper scissors. They heard your footsteps and their eyes widened at the sight of you. "Umm, Hyemi? What are you doing here?" Himchan asked. Soon the other BAP members including Zelo come to the scene.

      "You know, she should be the one asking all 5 of you" Zelo said sitting at the table and you glared at him. You always hate that someone doesn't have manners. Zelo found your glare and he instantly went to sit on the chair, as you smiled in satisfaction.

      "Why? We're always hanging by your house" Daehyun asked and the others nodded.

      "You always hang in my house. But she live in my house" Zelo said crossing his arms. *Cute..wait..what am I thinking?!* you screamed mentally.

      "Wait....what?" Jongup now asked while the other BAP members, exclude Zelo widened their eyes. "Y-you l-live here?!" Youngjae lightly screamed. You just nodded your head slowly not sure why they're so shocked about it, until you understand.

      "A-ani!!! We're not dating or married! It's just his parents are friends of my parents and I have to move here for some reason I don't even know" you said stuttering at first.

      After your explanation, all of them sighed. "You should have told that from the beginning" Yongguk rolled his eyes and you chuckled. "mianhae, so I heard that you want to eat outside, can I come?" you asked hoping they would say yes. "Umm... S---" Yongguk as the leader answered but cut by Zelo "No" that made you frowned. "But why?" you asked pouting. Inside, Zelo is melting but outside he keep his cool.

      "Don't you know that we're a gang? If our enemy knows that we're close to you, they would probably went after you" Zelo said imagining what if his enemies killed you and he cann't bare with that.

      Soon the BAP members understand and they agreed. "You have an enemy?" you asked while the others laughed. *What are they laughing about?* "Silly Hyemi, what part of gangs don't you understand?" Jongup smiled. "All... I think?" you asked and Jongup frowned.

      "But I think you can come with us" Himchan said and Daehyun glared at him. "Zelo just said the most important reason, dude"

      "Hey! We can use our disguise!" Youngjae as the brain said. Yongguk thinked and said it was a great idea. Since Yongguk is the leader, no one dare to say no. As well as Zelo.

      Finally the 7 of you went to the most expensive restaurant in town, not that you know. If you know, you would just freak out knowing they spend hundreds thousand of wons for 1 time eating. BAP members didn't tell you because Zelo has told them like everything about you. You ordered pasta and lasagna since you haven't eat Italian food for long time. Soon all of you finished eating but still stayed at the restaurant, since the disguise didn't worked. Not that you hoped it will worked. They only used mask. People could think they aren't BAP if they used a normal mask and not a unique mask with B.A.P logo on it. And when they started eating, they doesn't even wear their mask. Who would in the right mind wear a mask when they're going to eat? So technically, the disquise failed... miserably

      "Umm.. Can I ask a question?" you asked after your stomach feels less fuller. "Sure" Yongguk said. "Who's your arch enemy? Sorry if I asked a personal question!!" you said closing your eyes, scared that they will be mad at you. Jongup sighed "You really don't know much about gangs don't you?"

      "Other than the 6 of you are in one, well no" you opened one eye. "Well, let us tell you the basic and important ones about gang. And by us, I mean Yongguk" Zelo grinned. "Let Himchan, he always do the explaining" Yongguk said. You turned your face to Himchan, opening your other eye. "Hmm.. Basic ones... There are 3 most famous gang in this world. One of them is us, BAP. The other two is TeenTop and EXO. EXO and BAP are close while TeenTop, some says their gone, but who knows" Himchan said and your expression was :O

      "The important ones? Well, just don't mess with us. If you're with one of us, none of the lower gang will dare to do anything to you." Himchan said. "What about enemy or such as that?" you asked. "No one is our enemy. We are all one. Except TeenTop who's being banned from the gang world. So our enemy must be TeenTop then" you nodded in understanding. "Can I ask you another one?" "Sure"

      "Who's the member of EXO and TeenTop?" you asked. "Hmm.. EXO, they divided them self into 2. EXO K and EXO M. EXO K consist of Suho, the leader, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O, Kai and maknae Sehun. EXO M consist of Kris, leader, Luhan, Xiumin, Chen, Lay and Tao" Himchan explained while the other member just listened.

      Seeing your confused face, Himchan knows what you're thinking. "They are some of their names which are stage name. Like Zelo, his real name is Choi Jun H--" Himchan said but Zelo lightly punched his face.

      "Hey! I'm the visual!" Himchan said. "Who told you to tell the world my real name huh?" Zelo said in a mean tone. "Whatever. While TeenTop member is CAP, Chunji, Ricky, Changjo, Niel and...Byunghun? No nickname for him I guess" Himchan said and you looked at him with big eyes.

      "B-byunghun? As in... Lee Byunghun?!" you asked. "Yeah! You know him?" Himchan asked and the other members looked at you, expecting your answer, especially Zelo. "Well, I know a guy name Lee Byunghun, but he's nice and kind, so I think it's just a name coincidence" you said to them and convincing yourself at the same time.

      "Good. It better be" Youngjae said. "But..Can I ask you again?" you asked. Himchan sighed but nodded anyway. "Can I ask EXO real member name? Maybe I've heard of his name before" you said and Himchan raised his brow.

      "Suho is Kim Joon Myun, Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun, Do Kyungsoo, Oh Sehoon and Kim Jongin. Kris is Wu Yi Fan, Xiumin Kim Minseok, Xi Luhan, Chen Kim Jongdae, Lay Zhang Yixing and Tao Huang Zi Tao. Anyone you knew?" Himchan asked looking straight at your face.

      You clicked your tongue. "Yes, I know all of them. And I believe their name are not coincidence" you said smilling. BAP widened their eyes.

      "How?!" Jongup and Zelo asked. "Is it a problem? I thought BAP and EXO are friends! I'm Baekhyun cousin!" you said proudly and BAP nodded. "Kris is one of my friend from US. I met Suho, Kai, Xiumin and Chen at Kim's Ball Party. While the others, Baekhyun asked me to get to know them, which I did. So technically I'm good friends of them" you smilled. "Wow. You have lots of boy-friends" Daehyun said. "Don't make her sound like a " Zelo said and you smiled. "I know" you said and by that, all of you went home.


 

 

A/N: I just had to put EXO somewhere ;D is it boring????? I'll try making the next chapters full of mystery(?) Thank you for subscribing and reading :D But please.. just subscribe if you really loyal. It breaks my motivation on continue writting fic if some of you unsubscribe..