New Student, New Rumor

The Unlucky Things Being Bestfriends With Guys [currently Hiatus until 5th June]

 

Author POV

      "Yey!! We have all the same schedule!!! It's like we are fate to be with each other!!" you jumped in joy. You can see Zelo's shocked face. "Let just go to our homeroom or we'll be late" Zelo said and casually walk to where you guess is the 2B.

      Fate fate fate

      Those words keep ringing in Zelo's head. *Fate huh? The I guess meeting you for a second chance was fate too* He keeps thinking while walking to homeroom, totally ignoring you. You just quietly following him from behind. *Why does Zelo seems out of this world right now?*

      Before you both know it, you had arrive infront of the class. "Let me just tell the teacher about you. Wait here" Zelo said and went inside the class. After 2 minutes, the teacher came out and talked to you about your name and basic information. "Oh I know you. Your father is the owner of the biggest company in US. He also helps giving fund to this school. Very nice to meet you miss Hyemi" the teacher said, slightly bowing.

      *Oh boy, here we go again* "Uhm.. Yeah. But just call me Hyemi umm...." "Oh sorry, I even forgot to introduce my self. Just call me Mr Kim" you smiled a bit. "Yeah, just call me Hyemi, Mr Kim". Then, Mr Kim went inside the class to inform the students about a new student. Mr Kim motioned his hands for you to come in and you did.

      As soon as you went inside, all the girl students 'aww'-ed and the boys eyes are widened.....except Zelo of course. "Introduce yourself please" Mr Kim said.

      "Uh.. Annyeonghaseyo, Song Hyemi imnida. But just call me Hyemi" you smiled and hope for noone to recognize you, but that one boy made your hope dropped.

      "Song Hyemi? You mean the daughter of the owner of the biggest company in US? Wow" the boy smirked. *I remember you doesn't like people knows who you are* the boy thought. Hearing that fact, all of your classmate start to gossip. *First he's asking me if I remember him, then he's nice, this morning he's out of this world and now?! He's trying to ruin my first day! Such a bipolar*

      "Yes it's true. But just act like I'm an ordinary person. I know this school is for elites so your parents must be famous too. No special treatment please" you bowed.

      "Well class, listen to Hyemi. Now Hyemi, can you sit beside Junhong, I know you know who he is. And let's start studying class!" Mr Kim said clapping his hands and all the students growled.

      "Thanks for stating the obvious fact Zelo" you said glaring at him while walking towards your seat. "Your welcome my lady" he smirked. What you both doesn't know is that someone behind you, is staring the both of you with a shocked face. Knowing the fact that the Zelo never talked. Yes, NEVER talked to anyone except teachers, is talking right now with you. She hurriedly write down few 'text'.


 

      The bell rang and it's time for lunch and you want to eat at the cafeteria. Because you doesn't know the place yet, you decided to follow Zelo. But Zelo never eat at the cafeteria, he always ate at the school roof. Why? To hang out with his gang of course. It's hard to believe that he's in a gang.

      "Zelo, where is this?" you said looking at your surrounding. "Rooftop" he said looking for his gang members. "But I'm hungry. I need food. Can we go go cafeteria please?" you begged. "No and just shut up for a while cann't you? I'm looking for my members" Zelo said

      "You mean your gang members? Ooh I want to see them!" you smiled. "How do you know? Unless you're my stalker" he smirked playfully. That question made you frowned. *How did I know?* Seeing you frowned, he continue searching for his gang. And there they are, sleeping beside the stairs.

      "Yah!!! Wake up sleepy heads! Let's eat!" Zelo shouted while kicking all the other 5 members. "Aish maknae! Why are you kicking us huh?!" the leader shouted back.

      "And who is she?" the second maknae asked looking at you. You pointed at your self and everyone nodded.

      "Annyeong, Song Hyemi imnida" you bowed. They raised their eyebrows at the sight of you bowing. "Oh! Are you the one that Zelo talked about everyday?" the visual one asked. Before you can say anything, 5 hands whacked the visual head's. "Yah!" he said and rubbed his head.

      "Forget what this said. My name is Bang Yong Guk and I'm the leader of B.A.P. Call me Yongguk" the leader said. "My name is Kim Him Chan, the visual. Call me Himchan" the guy that got whacked said.

      "Yoo Young Jae, the brain"

      "Jung Daehyun, the most famous" with that, Daehyun got whacked just like Himchan.

      "And me! I don't like people to know my surname, so just call me Jongup" the second maknae said.

      "Not trying to ask something private, but why?" you asked. "Just because" he smirked. "Well... Okay then. Nice to meet you" you smiled. "Yeah yeah done with the introduction. Eat time!" Zelo said.

      "But I didn't bring any f---" you stoppped talking when Zelo put a chicken into your mouth. You grabbed the chicken and eat peacefully, but you keep thinking that this is some sort of deja vu. "Wow" Jongup said. "Wae?" "It's just amazing how a girl can eat a chicken using hands without afraid of getting dirty" the other boys seem to be curious to.

      "It's just a chicken. And you can always wash your hands" you smilled proudly. B.A.P smiled back knowing that they have met a special girl.

------------

      Lunch ends and the school starts again. By the end of the days, your lips are dried because the teachers keep asking you to introduce your self and some of them asked you how's your life knowing that you're one of the richest family alive.

      You wanted to buy water, but for your luck, you doesn't even bring money! "Uhm.. Zelo, can I borrow your money?" you asked. "You're richer then me and you're asking me for money?" he raised a brow.

      "But I forgot to brought mine! I'll pay you back! I promise!" you pleaded. "As much as I want to, I never brought money to school, which explain why I never eat at cafeteria. Just drink my water" he handed you his water bottle.

      Feeling your mouth has turn very dry , you just drink the bottle that he has already drank from. "Oh my gosh! The rumor is true!" someone said.

      The word 'rumor' made your heads turn towards the person. "What rumor?" you and Zelo asked at the same time. "They even asked at the same time!!" another one screamed. "Congratulations!!" another one said.

      "What the heck is happening?" Zelo muttered. Then one girl stood infront of both of you. "You both doesn't know? It's on the school newspaper" she gave Zelo the newspaper and walked away. Curious, you peek at the newspaper and guess what. It's a picture of Zelo while 'feeding' you the chicken, you both went out from the limo, you both walked towards class together, you both talked and smiled at each other and the text? There wrote

 

'Has our kingka found himself a queenka?  Is our Zelo in Love?'