Friend...

The Unlucky Things Being Bestfriends With Guys [currently Hiatus until 5th June]

 

Your POV

      *What did they mean by that? And what's with the word 'our Zelo'. It's not like the students own him. Weird people this days* you furrowed your brows.

      *I bet she's thinking that this is all stupid* Zelo looked at you and back at the newspaper.

      "Listen Hyemi-ah, this is normal here so don't b---" Zelo started talking but you cut him off. "Don't worry. I'm used to this. Back in US I have so many rumors with L.Joe oppa" you smiled.

      "L.Joe? What is it?" Zelo asked confused. "Silly, it's not an 'it'. It's a He and he's my bestfriend!" you smiled widder.

      *Bestfriend?! So I'm being replaced huh?! And she even call him oppa! Calm down Zelo...* Without a word, he dragged you to the limo that has arrived. Feeling nothing is weird you just sit on your chair while playing games on your phone.

      "Yah. Give me your phone" Zelo said sternly. "Mwo? Wae? Don't you have your own phone?" you asked not wanting to give him your phone. "Just give it to me. I won't break it"

       "Geez fine. Here" you handed him your phone. You can heard he is typing something. You gave him a 'what-are-you-doing?' look buy sadly, he doesn't even looked at you and focused only at the phone.

      "And done! Here" Zelo handed you your phone back. You open every applications on your phone to check what he did. "Check your contact and type 'B'" He said while making him self comfortable on the chair.

      You did as told and found a new contact. Baby Zelo Oppa. *Well what a cool contact name* you rolled your eyes. "Seriously? From all the pet names in this world, you choose the 'Baby' one?" you clicked your tongue.

      "Shut up. I'm trying to sleep. And yeah I used it, so? Any problem with that?" Zelo asked in a irritated tone but actually he's laughing in his heart. "People can mistake that this is the contact of my boyfriend" you said looking at the window.

      "I am your boy friend!" Zelo said which made you looked at him and your heart starts to beat faster, and so does his. *What's happening with my heart? Do I have heart disease?!* both you and Zelo shouted in your mind.

      "Y-you know.. I'm a b-boy and I'm y-your friend.. So I'm your b-boy..friend" Zelo said looking everywhere to avoid eye contact. "Yeah sure..." you said looking back to the window.

      "I guess we're just friend" you both mumbled softly so noone heard it except your self.


 

A/N: Sorry I update late :( It's hard updating in an exam week