Who?

The Unlucky Things Being Bestfriends With Guys [currently Hiatus until 5th June]

 

Your POV

 

      Yesterday farewell was sort of.. Awkward? L.Joe oppa just keep answering my question with 'yes' and 'no'. Does he mad at me because I'm leaving? But there's no backing off right now Hyemi-ah! You're infront of the airport gate!

      "Gate 2B is now open. For the passenger that have a destination to Seoul please enter the gate" a speaker said. I sighed "I guess this is goodbye" I pouted. My parents and L.Joe's just went to work. And L.Joe? He's on pms I think-..- He's not even here to say goodbye :( So much for 'bestfriend will be there for each other' Yeah right-_-. "I'll miss you US! See you in one in a half year!" I shouted and gained attention. Some of them waved at me as I waved back. *Wow, even airport people knows who I am*

      I went to the gate and the security told me to go straight to the private way plane. Of course, that's my private plane, so I don't have to wait for the plane to be clean, I just need to wait the gate to open. Soon as I got into the plane, I start sleeping because I haven't got any sleep at all.


 

      I woke up cause I'm hungry. But then I realize that we already arrive at Seoul! "Omo! This is my first time being here~ Good thing I still remember Korean" I mumbled. Once I arrive at the station, I saw a woman and a man walking towards me. "Annyeonghaseyo, you must be Hyemi right?" the man said and smiled. *Don't tell me people in Seoul knows me too* "Ne, but can I ask who are you?" I asked. "We're the family that will take care of you for one and a half year that your parents told you about. We're close with your parents so don't worry dear, we won't hurt you. And you've grown so pretty. I cann't believe it's already 10 years" the woman said. "Mwo? What do you mean?" I asked confused.

      They just smiled. And the woman then answered "Nothing to worry dear, you will remember soon enough". *That just made me more confuse you know*  "Come on, let's go to our house shall we? I know you will like it there, even when it's nothing compare to yours". "Arraso~ As long as it have a roof on top, I can live with that" I said as we went to their car. It took about 15 minutes from the airport to their house. They introduce their name but I just have to call them Mr and Ms Choi. We arrive at their house or should I say mansion.. It's almost as big as our old house. Which is smaller then our new house.

      "Hyemi-ah, just go unpack your luggage. The maid will cook dinner. We will call you if it's done" Mr Choi said smiling. "But where will I sleep?" I asked. "Just go to the master bedroom on the 2nd floor. There's an empty dresser for your clothes" "Arraso". I went to the room and it was big! Hehe~ I love it here. But what's with the 2 dresser here? After 20 minutes of unpacking, the maid called me to go downstairs. Good thing I finished unpacking. I went downstairs straight to the dining room. And I see a boy with blonde hair. It's remind me of L.Joe :( I just ignored the boy and sit next to Mrs Choi.

 

 

Zelo's POV

 

      I still cann't believe Hyemi is going to live with us. I missed her so bad. But I think she doesn't even recognize me, cause she just ignore me and sat next to umma.

      "Hyemi-ah" my umma said. "Ne?". "Do you remember JunHong?" my umma smiled. Aish-.- of course she remem-----"JunHong? Who?" Hyemi said... Did I just hear it wrong? She doesn't remember me? B-but... I'm her bestfriend! I even remember her! My mom probably saw my face because she frowned. "Well, JunHong or Zelo is my son. And you're going to share a room with him for a while" my umma grinned. The heck mom, the heck-.- "What? I will share a room with a boy? Does my parents knows about this?" Hyemi asked with a scared look on her face.

      "Of course they know! Don't worry he won't do anything bad. You will have to share room with him for a few months. Since your room hasn't done yet" umma sighed. And I can see that Hyemi's face softened. "Ah, no need to rush. Everything needs time hehe" she said smilling. You're still the caring Hyemi I remember. After dinner, my parents talked to Hyemi about how mature she is now and blah blah blah female's talk. I widened my eyes when I heard my appa said "I know you're happy to share a room with him, my dear". I looked at Hyemi's face and I can see that she's confused. "Why doesn't she remembers me?" I mumbled to my self.

      "What do you mean Mr Choi?" "Don't worry, I know you miss each other alot" my appa smiled. That's it. I will ask them what happened to Hyemi and why she cann't remembers me. At least remember my name! But no-.- She doesn't even know my name! If there's nothing happened to you but you just forgot about me, let me just say this once Hyemi my friend. Prepare for hell. I smirked and went to my room.