Not The Same

The Unlucky Things Being Bestfriends With Guys [currently Hiatus until 5th June]

"Thank you for Song Hyemi and Choi Jun Hong who already gave me their Dream House Project. The Principal told me that it was the best dream house he ever saw, even when it's not real" Ms Kwon complimented.

You turned red and bowed down. You were force to stand infront by Ms Kwon so your classmate pay attention at you and her speech. "Than you Miss Kwon. But I think you should make Zelo's score higher than mine. He did almost everything while I'm only giving ideas"
 

Ms Kwon nodded, proud that you told the truth. "True, but I couldn't do that to you. You thought of great ideas and Jun Hong himself wouldn't done this good if it wasn't because of you and your ideas" she closed her books and motioned you to sit back down.

You bowed again and excused yourself as you went towards your desk. "I think that's all for today class. Don't forget to give me your project. Class dismiss" Ms Kwon took all of her belongings and went out of the class.

You sighed. This is the first time you want to actually learn History. Since Zelo and the rest of BAP are gone, yes you notice BAP are missing too, now not only BAP is missing, Teen Top is missing too. *Where could they be? Does Hyeri knows?* you thought and went outside the class, walking towards Hyeri's class.

You knocked on the class door and asked, "Umm, is Hyeri here?"

Hyeri poked her head from her group of friends when hearing your voice plus her name.

"Unnie!" she cheered and went out from her group. She gave you a hug and lead you to the cafeteria.

"Am I not disturbing your time with your friends?" you asked in the way

She shooked her head and said, "Ani. I never thought of them as my friend. They talked while I just stay quiet not bothering to listen"

You chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Aish you! So how's your project?"

Hyeri stopped for awhile and started walking again. "I already gave it to Ms Kwon. But all she said was about how yours and Zelo oppa are the best" she rolled her eyes

"Hey! Oh yeah, have you seen Zelo, BAP and TeenTop? They're missing" you looked around and slightly pouted.

*Why does Zelo oppa's name showed up while L.Joe sunbae's is not?* Hyeri thought and softly beamed.

"Molla unnie~ Maybe a fight? You know that they're both enemies, right?"

With that, you ran towards the rooftop. Hoping that they're there.


 

At the same time,

All the BAP members are chatting and playing with their phones happily when Teen Top barged into the rooftop.

Yongguk raised his brow at Teen Top action. "What are you doing here?"

CAP chuckled and said, "Nothing to do with you"

Himchan turned serious and glared at CAP, "Yah, you're in our territoy so there are so much connection with us"

CAP's aura turned dark and was about to punch Himchan when Changjo stopped him. "Hyung, calm down. Don't start a fight with someone who's not worth it"

CAP breath deeply and exhale. "Thanks maknae"

L.Joe started walking towards Zelo and smirked, "So, where are you yesterday?"

The question made Zelo thought L.Joe was insane, but smirked back. "Why do you care? Don't tell me you turned gay for me" he teased and L.Joe's fist tighten and Daehyun hi-five Zelo.

L.Joe stood closer to Zelo and landed a punch on his face, making everyone gasped, even Teen Top. "What did you just do?" Ricky asked

Teen Top's only here because they thought L.Joe only want to tell them a warning and not to fight.

Zelo wipe his bleeding nose and left out a soft groaned. He's now feeling dizzy and started losing his consciousness. L.Joe ignored the question and grabbed Zelo's neck, choking him.

Yes, L.Joe could be fierceful in times like this.

"Listen here, I'm not worry or care or tuning gay for you" he said in a harsh tone.

"Don't you ever made her worry that much because you know what? I hate it" he let go of Zelo's neck and Zelo breath heavily.

"What happened here?" A voice asked, panting.

The sound made everyone turned their head towards her and their eyes widened.

"H-Hyemi" L.Joe stuttered.

You walked towards Zelo, ignoring L.Joe's presence, making everyone gasped again. You help him stand up and you circled his arm on your shoulder so you're now carrying 50% of his weight. "Hyemi" Zelo said, smilling a little.You saw that he's smilling and smiled too. "What are you smilling about, stupid?" you helped him walk towards the rooftop door.

"Hyemi.. I can explain" L.Joe hold your hand but you shook his hand from yours. "I don't want to know. Save it for later" you walked past him, still with Zelo.

You also helped him walked downstairs. When your sight is gone, L.Joe muttered, "Choi Jun Hong, I really hate you"

BAP minus Zelo and Teen Top doesn't move an inch. They still couldn't believe what they saw.

 

Meanwhile you and Zelo are already on the way to home. Zelo looked lifeless while you keep staring at him. Your hands move itself towards his face and when your finger touch his skin, Zelo's eyes went wide opened and looked at you, who gulped nervously.

"I'm sorry" you said. Zelo smiled assuring you it's fine.

For about 10 minutes, none of you talked. The silent is not awkward, it's just silent.

"Hyemi..." Zelo broke the silence and you stared at him, "Hmm?"

"Do you... do you really worried about me yesterday?" he asked, silently hoping you would say yes.

You keep silent and answered, "I guess. But I know that I really miss you yesterday"

Zelo's heart skip a beat. "Why?"

You started thinking and furrowed your brows when you know the answer. "I just have this feeling.. like I have known you for years and I just like your presence, even when we talked really often" you told him the truth and blushed, bitting your lips.

*But you have known me for years. You just forgot* Zelo thought. "Well.. Yesterday.. I miss you too" he told you and turned a bit red.

You blushed deeper and nodded, not knowing what to answer this time.

Arrived home, you helped him to his room and cleaned his face. Your face and his face are just inches away but you didn't realize it. "There, all clean" you said when you finished cleaning his face.

When you were about to walked outside the room, Zelo called you.

"Mianhae" he said and hide under his blanket.

You looked at him while closing the door, "Such a kid" you shook your head.

You leaned on his door. "But why did I ignore L.Joe? I should've listen to his explanation"

As it on cue, L.Joe come home and you stared at him. "We need to talk" you grabbed his arm, taking hi

m to your room.

"I'm sorry" you both said at the same time.

"No, I'm sorry" you both said again.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you and for my harsh words back then" you looked down, guilt wash over you.

"I'm sorry I punched Zelo, anger took over me" L.Joe awkwardly said.

This is the first time the both of you fight and it was because of a guy.

After forgiving each other, you suddenly thought of a question and it slip your tongue, "Oppa, why are you in a gang?" you put your palms on your mouth knowing what you just asked.

L.Joe cann't hide his shocked expression but answered, "I'll told you when the time is right. I promise" with that he left your room.

You sighed the nth time today, "Something is bothering L.Joe oppa and I have this feeling that it has something to do with Zelo"

Your eyes find it way to a specific picture. A picture of you and L.Joe in the second year of Junior High. Your parents took the picture quietly. In the picture, you and L.Joe were playing with the sand castle you both made.

You took the picture and smiled. "Things keep changing since I moved to Seoul. But somehow.. I like it"

 


 

A/N

Okay. Everyone heard about EXO?

They're making a comeback!! Hell yeah!

Let's all count down to their comeback!

Bye~ See you in earth!

They making me spazz all day ;;w;;

*fly to exo planet*