Lee Byunghun AKA L.Joe

The Unlucky Things Being Bestfriends With Guys [currently Hiatus until 5th June]

 

      "YAH L.JOE YOU BETTER EXPLAIN EVERYTHING!!!" you slapped his arms when his arms left yours. TeenTop and Hyeri looked at you with wide eyes, you who saw this, said "Stop with the wide eyes!"

      "Hey! You don't have to slapped me you know! I should be the one who slap you! You broke your promise!" L.Joe said and you shut up, knowing that it is true.

      "Hehe.. Mianhae. To busy with life" you scratched your hair. "I'm a part of your life!" L.Joe pouted.

      Even though it's only about 10 minutes she saw L.Joe, Hyeri already know his deepest secret. *I see where this is going.. L.Joe + Hyeri. And I can see Zelo likes her too. Intresting* she thought and her mind flew wild. She even thought of your future, like what will your life be if you're with L.Joe or Zelo.

      You sighed, the full of aegyo L.Joe is much more hard to control than the fierce L.Joe. "Let just continue. Why are you here?" you asked.

      This time, L.Joe sighed. "Let me just tell you everything" he said and started telling you everything.

      "Ooh.. So all of you are Teen Top and you're the Lee Byunghun" you nodded. "You're okay with being friends with gangster?" Changjo raised his brow.

      By this time, you already know which one is who. "Well, you must already know my life and you know BAP" you said. They nodded. "I'm friends with them, pretty close actually. So, it's normal with me. And who am I to told them that gangster is bad? It's their life" Everyone smiled at your respond

      You notice that someone being extremely quiet. "Hey! Since you introduce your other bestfriends, I have another one too! Introduce your self Hyeri~" you pushed her towards Teen Top.

      "Wha--- Annyeonghaseyo. Lee Hyeri imnida" Hyeri bowed. "Hmm.. Classmate?" Ricky asked. "No. A hoobae" you answered. "Friends of L.Joe's bestfriend is a friend of us too. From now on, you both will have Teen Top on your back" CAP said.

      You, Hyeri and Teen Top started talking about random stuff. The bell rang. "Time for class" L.Joe said and dragged you. "Hey, why dragging me?" you asked. "Me, you, same everything" he said and you laughed ar his weird sentence. "I still cann't believe Lee Byunghun and L.Joe is the same" you mumbled.

 


 

 

A/N: short update. Don't worry, I'm still updating today :] Wait for me! And since someone PM me, asking how I can update fast in a day, well, I wrote the updates on my phone first, then when I can use my laptop, I update :D