Missing

The Unlucky Things Being Bestfriends With Guys [currently Hiatus until 5th June]

 

A/N: Lol! I double update ;D Couldn't help but do this for you guys {} Sorry if it's short. I wrote this when I arrived to school=_=


 

 

The next day, you woke up on Zelo's bed and suddenly feel guilty. *If I'm sleeping here, than where did he sleep?* you stood up and looked around, searching for Zelo. But you couldn't find him. *Maybe he's outside*

You know he couldn't be in school since the school gave the student a one day vacation so they could finish the project. But you already finished it, so it will be a free day for you.

You went out from his room and went to your room. *Better take a shower first then apologize to Zelo*

After a relaxing shower, you wore a white blouse and a shorts. Then you went outside you room and searching all around the house for Zelo. But you couldn't find him either.

"Weird. Where is everyone? Not only Zelo who's missing, but Byunghun too. Not to mention Mr and Ms Choi" you talked to your self.

"Mr and Ms Choi, they probably working. What about those two boys? Fighting?" you suddenly thought

"Nah~ no way" you doubt your self. You ignore your thought and walked towards the kitchen. Hey! You need food too right :P

In the kitchen, you found a note on the table and opened it. "From Byunghun" you read all the words inside the note.

"Okay. He's doing his project with Chunji. Why didn't I think of that?" you facepalmed.

"What about Zelo? I still need to apologize"


 

 

You were very bored alone. Earlier, you texted Zelo 5 times, asking where he is, but he didn't even reply one of them. You grew worried but then you rememer that he's in a gang and gang member could take care of themself.

You decided to text Hyeri, since your boredom was past your limit.

 

To: Hyeri

Hyeri!! Are you busy? I'm bored :( No one's home...

 

From another place, Hyeri recieved the text and beamed. *It work alright*

 

To: Hyemi Unnie

I am unnie :( Mianhae. I have to do the project. But I thought you lived with Zelo oppa and L.Joe sunbae?

 

You recieved her reply and smiled.

 

To: Hyeri

Yes I am. But L.Joe is doing his project while Zelo... I don't know :( He's missing...

 

Again, Hyeri recieved a text and shook her head. "Told you she notice" she mumbled and reply

 

To: Hyemi Unnie

Oh.. Do you miss him unnie?

 

You who opened her reply, shock by her question. *Do I miss him?* you blushed lightly and reply

 

To: Hyeri

Well.....little? But don't tell him that!

 

Hyeri shook her head again.

 

To: Hyemi Unnie

^-^)b anyways unnie, I have to finish the project. See you when I see you :p ~

 

You frowned when you read her text. "Bye then... Now I'm bored again" you pouted.

After 5 minutes, you heard the front door opened and you ran towards the front window. "Aww it's Byunghun oppa"

*Why did I feel disappointed that its Byunghun? Shouldn't I be happy?* you thought

L.Joe came inside and blink a few times at you. "What are you doing?" his question made you realize that you're still looking through the window.

"Hehe. Nothing. So you finished your project, oppa?" you asked, changing the topic

"Yeah, that's the reason why I'm home silly" he flicked your forehead and walked to the living room. He grew confused on why the house feels empty. "Where's the other?" he asked

"There are no other" you answered blankly.

*No other? Then there's only two of us?* he thought

"There's only two of us" you pouted and L.Joe saw it. "Wae? Are you sad because now you stuck with me?" L.Joe raised a brow, joking.

You thought he was serious and said, "A-ani! It's just feel empty"

L.Joe messed your hair and stick his tongue out. "I'm kidding geez" he said. "Let me change into something comfortable first, kay?" he continue and begin walking to his room.

"And Hyemi, nice shorts" he laughed and closed his door. You looked at your favorite duck shorts and shouted, "Hey! This is limited edition and everybody loves duck!"

You could hear L.Joe shouted back "yeah right" and laughed from his room.


 

 

The rest of the day, you spent your time talking with L.Joe and watching some movies.

But through the day, Zelo's whereabout never once leave your mind. *Damn. I couldn't believe I'm saying this. But I miss him*

Author creeping: I miss Zelo too :(