Fate?

The Unlucky Things Being Bestfriends With Guys [currently Hiatus until 5th June]

 

Your POV

      I woke up due to an alarm clock. I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw is Zelo trying to turn the alarm of while muttering somewords that I cann't understand clearly, but I'm pretty sure it was a cursing.

      I looked at the clock and find out it was 8:00 AM. Then I just remember that today is Monday and I'm going to enroll into a new school.

      "Zelo-ssi" I said as he turned his face towards mine. "What?" he asked while preparing his clothes, which I guess is the uniform.

      "When will school starts?" I asked, standing from the couch, which is now currently my bed. I don't want to disturb him  and of course, I don't want to sleep with boys. It....just feel wrong.

      "Mwo? Oh yeah I forgot about you enrolling. Hmm.. It's starts at 9:30 AM and ends at 4:00 PM or sometimes when you have extra class 5:00 PM" Zelo said and went to the bathroom. I heard him shout 'I'll take bath first'

      As he take bath, I prepared my clothes. I think I should wear some casual clothes first because I doesn't have my uniform yet.

      After preparing, suddenly I remember about L.Joe. *I should probably text him. But what time is it now in US?*

 

Hi bestfriend! Sorry it took long for me to text you! I arrived in Korea safe and sound :D so how are you? I missed you :( Oh yeah, what time is it in US? Text me soon okay? -Love, Hyemi <3

 

      Right after I press the 'send', Zelo goes out from the bathroom wearing his uniform. I just realize how tall he is. After thinking how tall he is, I went to the bathroom and get ready.


 

      Right now its 8:40 AM and me and Zelo are in the car, waiting to arrive at school. Then it hit me that I even doesn't know about the name of the school. "Zelo-ssi, what is the name of our school?" I asked looking at the window.

      "Are you kidding me? The name is TS High Elite. From the name you can know that it's for elites, but not everyone. Some of the students are scholarships" Zelo said playing with his phone. I can saw it from the window.

      *another elite school? Geez-_-*


 

      We arrive at the school and yeah, it's for elites. I can see it CLEARLY. Why? Well, let just say that some of the students arrive with limos, helicopters or the fancy cars. I can understand the limos and cars, but helicopters?! You have got to be kidding me-_-

      "I know what you're thinking. Get used to it. Come on, let's go to the administration office to enroll" Zelo dragged me that cause our hands to touch.

      *Why does....his hand feel familiar? Like.. I touch his hand before* But thinking I was only thinking that because L.Joe always dragged me, I shrugged the thought off.

      After I enroll, the head of administration gave me the uniforms. I wore it and the skirt drops right on half of my tighs. Isn't this a little to short? But using the high socks, it covered my leg until my knees. I check on my schedule and found out that my homeroom is 2B and my first subject is History.

      "Zelo-ssi, what is your homeroom?" I asked hoping that he is in 2B so I will have friend.

      "2B. Yours? And please just call me Zelo or Zelo oppa, don't use 'Zelo-ssi', it's weird" he said mimicking my 'Zelo-ssi'. I glared at him. "Fine. And yes! We have the same homeroom! Give me your schedule please" I said smilling.

      Zelo give it to me and I check both mine and Zelo's schedule. To my luck, we have ALL the same schedule! "Yey!! We have all the same schedule!!! It's like we are fate to be with each other!!" I jumped in joy. I can see Zelo's shocked face. "Let just go to our homeroom or we'll be late" Zelo said and casually walk to where I guess is the 2B.