Skipping

The Unlucky Things Being Bestfriends With Guys [currently Hiatus until 5th June]

 

Author POV

"I see you all have your pair for this project" Ms Kwon nod her head, impressed that the students find their partner in a short time.

"Okay then. The project is making your dream house" Ms Kwon explained.

"But teach, what does it have to do with History?" a student asked, standing up

"Actually this is not for History. Everyone in this school is having this project. I don't even know why" Ms Kwon shrugged.

After telling the students what to do, the first subject finished just like that, and the rest of the day, the teacher has been called to have a meeting, leaving all of the students to have a free time.

You took this free time to talked to Zelo. You just feel comfortable when talking to him. "So, what's should we make for our dream house?" you poked him.

*Our dream house...*

"Let's just talk about this later, I'm taking a nap" Zelo said and started to dozz off.

You pouted. "But the conversation just started"

Out of no where, a hand dragged you outside and you almost slip. "Off! What's up L.Joe?" you ask after knowing who's the hand belongs to.

"Shush. How can you live in that class huh?" L.Joe asked inhaling a lot of oxygen.

"You mean the crazy fan girls? But back in US, there's more fangirls that went after you"

"I do have more fangirls in US, I admit that" L.Joe smirked and you looked at him with a what-the-hell face. "BUT. In here, I have much more crazy fangirls"

You sighed *I should have been more careful with my words*

"Hyemi.. Do you know where I can buy some bubble tea near here? Since there's no one selling it here" L.Joe looked around.

"Yeah, it's across this school. Lets just go there after school" you pulled him back to the class. "But I want it now!" L.Joe fake a cry when the both of you are infront of the class.

"Seriously L.Joe? You're one of the most famous and feared gang member, but you cried over a bubble tea? I should put this on video and put it on youtube or something" You blackmailed him.

"Ugh! Just skip one day of school with me please?"

"No"

"Please~ We're havinga free time anyway. So the guards will let us out"

"No, just no"

"Hyemi~ I'll treat you. Anything you want, how's that sound?" L.Joe grinned



 

"Are you sure that this is safe L.Joe?" you looked at your right, then your left, afraid a guard will catch the two of you.

Apparently, what L.Joe said was wrong. The guards didn't let you both out. But being the stubborn L.Joe, he told you to climb the back gates, which is the highest gate in the school, so there's no guards around.

"I climbed the gates and here I am. Outside. Healthy as ever" L.Joe bragged.

*Well I don't care about you right now. What if I fall?*

"See, you're already outside. Just hurry buy that stupid bubble tea. I'm waiting here" you crossed your arms.



 

"Put me down you freak!!! We're at the top of the gate!! L.JOE!!!!!!!" you screamed right in front of L.Joe.

Who cares about your look now, you're on top of a 3 meter gate!

"Why are you so noisy? We wil get caught!" L.Joe put his palm on your mouth. You still scream, but it came as a muffle because of L.Joe's palm.

"Just look at what I do okay?" L.Joe started to went down.

You calm down when he land on the ground safely. *You can do this Hyemi...* you started to do what L.Joe did.

From a far, a figure spotted the two of you and your moment. "No way." the figure said and went away.



 

"Yah! When I mean by anything you want, doesn't mean you can buy the whole store you idiot!" L.Joe knocked your head

You rub the spot where L.Joe knocked and look at him, with an innocent eyes. "But what did I do?"

L.Joe let out a soft groan. "You...." He sighed. "Why do I even start? You're going to win this arguement anyways" He said and starts paying 'the whole store'

After you two done paying L.Joe is done paying, you both come back to the school, that means you have to face the giant gate again.

"Why did I even skipped class with you?! Now I have to deal with that ugly gate!!" you throwed a tantrum.

L.Joe looked at you with a glare.

"You're such a kid. Now shut up and climb this 'ugly gate' before I take your foods which I paid" he said, pressing the word I paid

You started to climb the gate and unexpectedly you success, so you decided to do a little victory dance at the top of the gate.

L.Joe from below shook his head at your attitude. "How did I fell for this kid?" he mumbled and started to climbed up as well.