Reason?

The Unlucky Things Being Bestfriends With Guys [currently Hiatus until 5th June]

 

Author POV

     

      "I really don't know what they're talking about" you sighed as you walked to Zelo's room. "Should I knock?" you mumbled to yourself. You just shrugged and went inside. You saw Zelo sleeping soundly on the bed. *I forgot that we're sharing your room* you thought. Because you doesn't want to disturb him, you decided to sleep on the sofa. It's still comfy though.


 

      Next morning you wake up, the first thing you saw was Zelo's face just inches above you, blinking. You were shocked, indeed. But you acted calm "What are you doing here?". "Just trying to wake you up, but I guess you already awake" he said still looking at you. "Seriously Hyemi-ah, you don't remember me, at all?" he mumbled but loud enough for you to hear. "I....don't. Why don't you tell me who are you?" you asked and move your body to a sitting position. He sighed. "Let just start over. My name is Choi Jun Hong but just call me Zelo. And you don't have to introduce your self because I already know EVERYTHING about you" he said. "Okay....?" you said raising a brow.

      "Come on, let's go down. Breakfast is served" he said as he pulled you with him. You greeted Mr and Ms Choi and they greeted back. "Hyemi-ah" Mr Choi said. You looked at him, "Ne?". "I'm just going to tell you that starting tomorrow you will start school again. But don't worry about being the new student, it's a new semester and almost all of them are new too. Zelo will guide you because you both have the same classes" He explained. "Ahh... Arraso" you said.

      Mr Choi just smiled and motioned you to sit down and eat. The food was delicious even though it's simple. "So did you sleep comfortable last night?" Mrs Choi asked. "Yeah, it was comfy" you said. "Umma, she sleep on the couch" Zelo said. "Eh? Wae Hyemi-ah? And Zelo, it's not nice to sleep on the bed while girl sleep on the couch" Mrs Choi nagged on Zelo. "Ah, it's nothing Mrs Choi. When I went inside the room, I saw Zelo sleeping soundly, I don't want to disturb him so I sleep on the couch. It was nothing actually" you smilled making Mrs Choi softened. "Still the kind and caring Hyemi I know" they all mumbled.

 

      After eating, you decided to explore the house so you won't get lost. While you're gone, Zelo took this chance to ask the reasons. "Umma, appa. We need to talk". Ms Choi just chuckled "I know what you're going to say JunHong. "Why doesn't she remembers me?!" right?". Zelo rolled his eyes but nodded. "So? Aren't you going to tell me then?" he raised a brow. Mr Choi just sighed "Hyemi....you know that a kid's brain cann't remembers for a long time right?" Zelo nodded. "Well, since her family moved out to US, her parents never told her about you, or even her past. So she doesn't remembers you. We are the one who told you about her again. And don't blame her brain to not remembers you! You even doesn't remember her until 3 years ago. You wouldn't even remember her if we didn't remember you" Mr Choi said

      ".....I totally forgot about that.. But that doesn't mean she cann't remembers me anymore right? I can make her remember everything!" Zelo said with hoped in his eyes. "Of course you can, but it will take a while. Well, if this over, excuse me and your mom son, we need to go work. Take good care of Hyemi!" Zelo's parents said and went to work. He sighed as he watched his parents went away. "But it's hard to make you remember me again Hyemi-ah... What if I fall for you again?" he mumbled and went searching for you.

 


 

A/N

Hey guys._. sorry for the short update-..- I have to study on my exams >.< I will update once a week due to school -.- Thanks for those who subscribe, read and not plagarize. And I aslo need poster '-')/ if some of you can make it, I'll be very thankfull. -this is one long author note- lol. Enough chapters for today I think, I'll be resting :) Have a good day!