Miss Me?

The Unlucky Things Being Bestfriends With Guys [currently Hiatus until 5th June]

 

Author POV

      Two days has passed and you are walking down the school's hallway when you bumped into someone. "Hey what the-- oh Hyemi sunbaenim.. Mianhaeyo" a girl bowed to you. "Ah gwenchana.. And stop bowing" you chuckled, the girl stop bowing and smiled. "What is your name, since you know mine?" you asked.

"Lee Hyeri imnida"

      "Ooh! You're the queenka right? Nice to meet you" you said, a bit terrified since you thought queenka(s) are mean. "Wah.. People only knows that about me. Nice to meet you too sunbae" Hyeri pouted.

      "Why are you pouting?" your confused why the queenka doesn't hurt you. She just smiled "Hey, I know I'm a queenka and all, but I'm not one of those Barbie gang" she said rolling her eyes. Barbie is a gang where every queenka in every school joins, all of them are those and who hangs at the underground club. Who knows, maybe all of them are not a ? Oops! >,<

      *I finally found someone different* you thought and decide to be friends with her. "Hey, can we be friends? It's not like I want to be a queenka or such that, but I think you're different. And you wouldn't use me for my money....right?" your a little unsure since you're afraid she will used you.

      Hyeri looked at you weirdly but then grinned and throw her arms everywhere...literally "Of course!! Can I call you unnie? Oh! We can be 2Hye! You know like 4Minute? Do you know them? Their sub-unit is called 2Yoon! And no! I won't used you" She started throwing question but answered it herself.

      After a while, you both decide to went to the canteen and eat. You both agreed to be best friend from now on and to be called MiRi or sometimes.. 2Hye.

      Everyone inside the canteen is looking at you and Hyeri, since Hyeri never talked to anyone like that other than another queenka, Minah. But she moved to America to continue her parents company.

      *America... L.JOE!! I haven't contact him for like what?! 2 months?!* you panicked. Hyeri saw your panicked face "Somethings wrong?" You looked at her "You see.. I have a bestfriend that live in US too, and I promised I'll text him everyday.. But I forgot?" *Oh man.. L.Joe is going to kill me*

      "Wait..Him? A guy?" Hyeri asked. "Yup". "Hmm.. When's the last time you texted him?" she asked again while drinking strawberry milkshake.

      ".....2 months ago" with that, Hyeri choked on her milkshake and coughed. "2 months?!" She shouted while standing up, making all the students looked at her, even BAP, who's been there eating while Zelo only took glances of you, making sure you're okay.

      And at the same time, the canteen's door went opened and come 6 handsome guys with a cold glare. All the students, minus you since your seat is facing the window, looked at them and gasped. Hearing all the gasp, you turned your head around and gasped too. *L.JOE?!* you thought.

      All of the 6 guys head looked everywhere for a familar face and they saw BAP and smirked. While L.Joe looked everywhere for you.

      And there you are, seating with Hyeri with a what-are-you-doing-here face. L.Joe chuckled and motioned the others to your seat. They know what he means and all of them walks towards your and Hyeri's table. Hyeri, noticing some sort of dark aura, started to sit back slowly, while you keep looking at L.Joe.

      Meanwhile, BAP looked at each other, confused what on earth does their enemy is in their school.

      The canteen is so quiet, so you can only hear the sound of those 6 guys shoes. All of eyes are on you right now. When it's only a meter between you and L.Joe, he stopped, followed by the others.

      "Song Hyemi..... Miss me?" L.Joe asked smirking. All of the students starts gossiping. They all know who those 6 guys is, but they thought that they are already gone. 'Why is he talking to her?' those questions can be heard every second.

      BAP stood up and walked towards your table. Zelo stood right infront of you. "No she doesn't miss you. Now leave" Yongguk said sternly.

      CAP smirked "And why would we?". You, who doesn't know what's happening, keep recalling every second that has passed.

      *Why would my bestfriend is in Korea and with those 5 other guys? And why does I can feel everyone getting tense?* you thought and Hyeri shook your arms. "Do you know him?" she whispered really quietly, you nodded. "He's the guy I told you about" you whispered back. "He's your bestfriend?!" Hyeri whispered while shouting..if that's possible

      You nodded feeling nothings wrong, while Hyeri nodded too, unsure.

     "Just move away BAP, I want to talk to my bestfriend" L.Joe shoved Zelo away and took your hand. Everyone stared wide eyes at you. *Bestfriend?!* all of them thought.

      When L.Joe started dragging you, Zelo took your other hand. "She's not going anywhere" and L.Joe looked at Zelo and rolled his eyes. "You already stayed with my bestfriend, and I cann't even talked to her for like a day?"

      You who still doesn't know what's wrong, just look at L.Joe and Zelo. "I'm not going anywhere without my new bestfriend, oppa" you said to L.Joe. Once again, all of the students eyes went wide, especially Zelo. *O-oppa?*

      "New bestfriend? You replace me?" L.Joe pouted, making girls squealed and some talked about how the L.Joe is pouting. "No, never. But she's just special" you smiled.

      "Are you lesbian now?" L.Joe raised a brow and TeenTop scoffed. "No!!! Just come on, Hyeri" you said and Hyeri come towards you, taking little steps. "Don't be scared" you said.

      L.Joe pulled you and Hyeri but Zelo pulled you too. "Yah! I want to talk to her!" L.Joe's patience has reached his limit. "Zelo, let me go please. I haven't talked to L.Joe since 2 months" you smiled to Zelo assuring that it's okay.

      "L...L.JOE?!" BAP screamed

      L.Joe smirked. "Like my new name? She made it" L.Joe said and runned away with you and Hyeri when Zelo let go of you with TeenTop following behind. "So, the Lee Byunghun she knows and Lee Byunghun from Teen Top.. is L.Joe" Zelo said, and his heart dropped. *Is he the one that took you away from me?* He thought but then laughed. "You are not even mine in the first place" he said and started to went out of the canteen. BAP who knew what he meant, feeling sad for him. *If only Hyemi remembers*

 

Meanwhile

      L.Joe took you and Hyeri to the roof top, where you and BAP usually hang out, if they have time. "YAH L.JOE YOU BETTER EXPLAIN EVERYTHING!!!" you slapped his arms when his arms left yours.


 

Yeah I know 2Hye is weird -_-