Moving

The Unlucky Things Being Bestfriends With Guys [currently Hiatus until 5th June]

 

A/N: I changed the way I write :] please bare with it


 

 

Your POV

Finally school ends. It's boring there. But it's a little less boring since L.Joe is in all of my class! I know he paid the principal so he can be in all of my class. *Typical L.Joe*

Oh yeah, L.Joe's friend, Chunji is in the same class with me too. Three gangster in my class. Wow, don't make them unhappy or else you will die Hyemi.

Me, L.Joe and Zelo are walking in the hallway. I can feel the tension between those two. Chunji? He's following us with the rest of Teen Top. BAP? They are ignoring me everytime I'm with Teen Top. I notice that of course

I forgot. They are enemies after all.

I sighed and L.Joe and Zelo looked at me. "What's wrong?" they both asked at the same time. I looked at both of them. "Cann't the both of you... stop this?" I told them

"Stop what?" they asked together and glares at each other. "Stop being enemy, what else? You're both are my friend, you're even friends with EXO" I said boredly. I know that this is the wrong time to talk about this, but what's wrong with taking chance?

"You know EXO?" L.Joe chuckled. "I guess they told you. Listen Hyemi, Teen Top are banned because of BAP and EXO. Why would we be friends?" He said pissed.

"What?! You and the rest of Teen Top are the one who went crazy and destroy the city! Of course you were banned!" Zelo defend. L.Joe looked at Zelo with a dark face.

I know where's this lead too. Fight. Better stop it or else. "Yah! Both of you! Shut up! I'm not in the mood for this" I warned them and walked to Hyeri's class, ignoring the boys called.

She's in.... 1A, I think.

As it on cue, Hyeri walked out of her class. "Hyeri-ah!" I waved. She saw me and waved back. "Unnie! So, how's the rest of the day? 3 gangster in one room" she chuckled. "I thought your class has Jongup, Ricky and Changjo?"

"Well, Jongup is angry because there's Teen Top so, he moved to 1D" she said making into a line. I nodded, understand why Jongup moved. *Figures, BAP hate Teen Top*

"Unnie, I have to go home, see you tomorrow okay? Bye" Hyeri said running to a limousine. *Oh she's rich too. That's why she doesn't use me. Maybe that's why she's quiet. She's afraid of getting used like me* "Of course. She's a queenka" I mumbled

"Well I better go home too" I sing a random song as I searched for Zelo. "You have nice voice" Zelo said suddenly appearing. "Thanks. Let's go home" I motioned him to lead the way, but he didn't. "Your bestfriend is coming with us" Zelo said looking down.

"L.JOE?! Yey!!! Are you both friends now?" I said hoping he would say yes, but my hope crashed when he said no. "So, why he's with us?"

"Well, your fu--" "Words" I glared. He sighed. "Your amazing, nice, kind and wonderful bestfriend doesn't have place here. So his parents asked my parents that he can join you" he rolled his eyes

"Why thank you for your compliment, I don't know you're gay" L.Joe appeared in the scene. He's attitude is so different when it comes to Zelo.

"Guys, let just go home" I said tired of their little fight. They both just do what I said. It's looks like I'm the master and they're the dog!

"Just for you to know L.Joe, that's sarcasm and I'm not gay" Zelo scoffed. Then they just started the arguments until we got home.

"Oh! This is Lee Byunghun eh? Honey! Come down" Ms Choi called for Mr Choi as soon as L.Joe went out of the car. L.Joe just stared blankly but nodded.

Mr Choi, Ms Choi asked us to come inside. Then they just talked to L.Joe yiddi yiddi yadda. "I forgot! We only have 1 guest room, and it's occupied by Hyemi. Can you sleep with Junhong for a while Byunghun?" Ms Choi asked.

"WHAT?! DEFINITELY NOT!" Zelo shouted really really loud. "Lower your voice geez" I closed his mouth and he scoffed. "Alright then, you could sleep with Hyemi for a while" Ms Choi said grinning.

"Umma... Their gender is different!" Zelo whined. "But you and Hyemi sleep together too last time" Ms Choi reason. L.Joe's eyes widened. "Don't worry oppa, I sleep on the couch" I whispered to him. "Good" he whispered back and calm down.

"Okay! It's fix! They're going to share a ro--" "No!! He's sleeping with me!" Zelo cut in. Ms Choi and Mr Choi smirked.

What's with the smirked? .-.

"Whatever you said~" they went to their rooms. "Guys, don't disturb me until night okay? Need to call my parents" I said and went to my room.

 

Author POV

When you're inside, L.Joe stares at Zelo deadly. "What are you glaring about?" Zelo asked not feeling scared. "I know all about you Choi Jun Hong, and you're past with my bestfriend" L.Joe smirked. Zelo looked stunned, but smirked back. "Then I suggest you back off Lee Byunghun. Why are you even comeback? You're banned"

"We're here not to fight. I just want to take what's mine. And don't look for me at night. There's no way I'll sleep with you" L.Joe said and went outside.

"Like I want to sleep with you " Zelo said and went to his room

Later that night, L.Joe come back from hanging out with Teen Top. Yeah, he met up with his friends at a club. But chill, he's not drunk or do like what a desperate guys did. He just met with a couple of gangs that's close with them.

L.Joe knocked on your room, you lazily opened it. "Oh L.Joe. Need anything?" you stood infront of the door. "Just checking on you. Mind if I come in?" L.Joe said casually.

You smiled "Sure and thanks for checking me up. But I'm fine as always" you opened the door for him to come inside. When he was inside, you close the door and sit on the couch besides him.

Both of you talked about the 2 months since you're in Seoul. And you found out that L.Joe is missing you since you didn't text him.

You apologize and he accept it, not fully. He asked you that he can sleep in your room for a while, until the Choi's give him a room.

You who thought it was okay, since you both often sleep together. "Don't worry, I won't do anything. I'll sleep on the couch" L.Joe pointed at the couch. You chuckled "I know. Sleep then, you're tired" you said getting off the couch and to your bed.

L.Joe started laying down and closed his eyes. "Hyemi" "Hmm?"

 

 

"I love you" he said and starts sleeping

You thought it was in a friends way. "I love you too" you said and sleep too.

Outside your door, stood a heartbroken boy, who misunderstand. "Stupid heart. Why do you even want to check up on her? She already have L.Joe" he said and went to his room, hoping that this was just a dream.

 


 

A/N: This is all the update from this week ~ Hope you like it.