Silent Treatment or.... NOT

The Unlucky Things Being Bestfriends With Guys [currently Hiatus until 5th June]

 

A/N: OMFG!! New subscribers?! Love you guys!! {}{}{}{}{}



 

Author POV

"W-what the?" you open your eyes when you felt some thing or rather someone moving on your bed.

"Mmm? Oh Hyemi.. Mianhae" L.Joe who just woke up because of your voice, put his body into a sit position.

"I don't know your couch is freaking north pole. You should've told me the air conditioner is right on top of it" L.Joe mess your already messed hair.

You shooed his hand from your hair.

"I'm sorry. And you should've told me that! I could put the temperature higher" you blame him. "Oh~ Put the blame on me then" L.Joe sarcasticly said and went off your bed. He messed his own hair and looked his reflection on your mirror.

"Am I really that ugly in the morning?" He asked himself but then hysterically laugh when he looked at your reflection from the mirror. "Nope, you're much more uglier" he ran towards your bathroom, of course bringing his uniform inside.

You just stare at the mirror, confuse on what L.Joe laughed about. Then everything goes into your brain. "Yah L.Joe!!!" you hissed. You can hear he says "Sorry but no sorry"

You rolled your eyes and prepared your uniform.

*If you weren't my bestfriend, you would 'live in peace' right now* you thought and shook your head.



 

Zelo goes out from his room the same time L.Joe goes out from your room, for you to change into your uniform.

L.Joe who felt another door was closed, drifted his eyes towards Zelo, not that he knows Zelo is there. As soon as he set his eyes on Zelo, his emotions rise and he glares at Zelo.

But Zelo just looked at L.Joe with a blank stare. *What... Did something happen to him? Not that I care though* L.Joe thought when Zelo went to the kitchen.

*All you need is avoid them as much as you can Zelo. But how can I make Hyemi remembers if I keep avoiding her?* Zelo thinks hard

You then come into the kitchen happily with L.Joe following from behind.

Zelo sigh. *You must be happy since your bestfriend is here*

"Morning Zelo!" you chimed, but Zelo just ignores you.

You doesn't feel anything wrong, because since the first time you stepped into Choi's house, Zelo only talked when he's in the mood, not that you mind of course.

"You seems very bright Hyemi. I should use a sunglasses now to see you" Mr Choi joked. You laughed at his lame joke. "It's true though. Any good thing happened?" Ms Choi asked.

"Nah~ Just feeling happy I guess" you beamed. They smiled at your answer. "Better hurry then kids. Don't wanna be late for school. Especially you Byunghun. You need to make a good impression to the teachers" Ms Choi adviced and L.Joe nodded.



 

Arrive school, you earn a bear hug from none other than Hyeri herself.

"Woah woah! Calm down girl" you patted her head and she gave you a grin in response.

"Hey gu--- Where did they go?" you blinked at the empty spot besides you, where L.Joe and Zelo stood.

Hyeri chuckle. "Unnie, they said they meet you later. Well, only L.Joe. Zelo just went away with BAP" Hyeri poked your cheek.

"Ooh kay. What's with the poking?" you raised a brow at her. "Nothing, just trying to get your attention" she smiled.

You two toured yourself around the school. "Oh unnie, I better get going. I have Mr Don right after the bell. And we all know how Mr Don is when he's angry" Hyeri cringed.

"Mr Don? The English teacher? Isn't he nice?" you tilted your head. Hyeri looked at you with what-did-you-just-say look.

"Nice?! He's shouting in English gibberish and no one underst-- Oh yeah.. You're from America" she rolled her eyes.

You grinned at her. "What's wrong with that?"

"He never yelled or mad to the students that is from America, England and all the other countries which use English as the main language. He's a racist!" Hyeri stick her tongue out and run to her class.

"How can I'm friends with weird people?" you facepalmed, and went to your class to.



 

Your first class is Ms Kwon, a history teacher. *Oh lord.. I'm dying of boredom right now!* you lazily listen to whatever she's saying.

Zelo look at you and shook his head. *Figures. Still hasn't changed, history is your most hateful subject*

It's true that you hate history. But you always get A or sometimes a B on a test.

L.Joe who sat two seats behind you, keep staring at your back. Chunji notice that L.Joe's attention was on you, and not Ms Kwon.

*Guys are so stupid when they fall inlove. Just hope you're not that stupid enough to let your hapiness on your top priority when it supposed to be your lover hapiness. In your case, Hyemi's hapiness, L.Joe*

"Students, I'm going to give you a pair project. 2 on each pair" Ms Kwon wears her glasses and sighed. She knows what will happen next right after teachers said there will a pair project.

Yup, she's right alright.

The students started screaming and shouting,  asking each other if they want to be pair or not.

"L.Joe oppa~ pair up with me please" a girl asked L.Joe. Too bad for her, L.Joe just ignore her.

"Zelo, want to be partner?" you asked Zelo, since you know girls will asked L.Joe to be pair with them. Usually BAP is the one who get this treatment, but TeenTop is much more popular than them.

"Yeah sure whatever" Zelo keep on drawing on his sketch book, not even know what you have just asked him.

You smiled. Your heart felt really happy when he said that. It's different when L.Joe accepted you as a partner. *Maybe because you found a new partner Hyemi* you thought to yourself.

"Good then, we can start the project as soon as possible. Since we live in the same place anyway" You whispered the last sentence to him.

"Wait what?" Zelo blinked at you

"What? We're partner after all" you showed him your eye smile. *Not that smile* Zelo melt inside. *Pabo Zelo! You are supposed to avoid her! Not be her partner!*

Zelo just nodded, not knowing what to answer, not that you asked a question anyway.

"L.Joe! Please be my partner! Girls here are so crazy!" Chunji desperately looked at L.Joe. But L.Joe looked at you with a frown.

*Why did you asked him instead of me Hyemi? Do you....have feelings for him?*

"Yah L.Joe!!!" Chunji grabbed his attention by throwing him his pencils.

"What are you saying again hyung?" L.Joe looked at Chunji with no emotion. Chunji glare at L.Joe. "You.Me.Partner.That.Is.F.I.N.A.L" he spell the last word.