New Rumor... Again?!

The Unlucky Things Being Bestfriends With Guys [currently Hiatus until 5th June]

Your POV

Yesterday, I did something horrible.

I. Skip. Class. With. L.Joe

Say goodbye to be choose as a nominee for godd student awards then.... if they are any.

I cann't stop thinking how things change.

L.Joe is so different right now. He used to be a nice and obedient student, now he's starting to show the real him, I think. Since he doesn't have to act his personality now that I know he's a gangster anyway.

Gangster. I'm friends with 23 gangsters and 1 gangster's cousin. That totals...24 gangsters..

I know 24 gangsters!!! And they all are the most famous and dangerous one!

Calm down Hyemi. They won't do anything bad to you, unless you did something to them first.

Okay. Breath in. Breath out.

"Hey Hye-- what are you doing?" L.Joe barged into my room and stop when he saw me.

"What? Never saw a human breath before?" I questioned, still panicking a little

He stared at me, waiting for me to continue.

"I'm calming my self, okay? Happy?" I hugged my soft pillow.

L.Joe sat at the edge of my bed and asked, "Why?"

Why? Why?!

"HOW CAN I'M NOT WHEN I KNOW 24 GANGSTERS AND I'M EVEN IN ONE ROOM WITH ONE OF THEM RIGHT NOW!!" I throw the pillow that I hugged to him.

Poor pillow

But good for the pillow, L.Joe caught the pillow before it touch his face.

I throwed a pillow again, but this time, I throwed many pillows!!

He used the pillow he caught as a shield. "Stop throwing pillows! And you forgot one important fact"

"And what is that? I keep throwing my pillows. How many pillows did I even have? And by pillows, I mean real pillows you used for sleeping, not the pillows snack.

"You're in one house with two of them!" and bullseye! One pillow that I throwed hit him straight on the face

"You are not helping!" I stated the obvious and he throws a pillow to me, good think I'm good at think-fast game, so I caught it with no trouble.

"Change your clothes" L.Joe said, ignoring what I stated and went out.

I bet his face are red by now. But, who will get hurt because of a pillow?

I suddenly heard "And school starts 5 more minutes!" I can hear the front door closing

He's leaving me?! With 5 minutes?!

I ran as fast as I can to the bathroom and starts preparing my self.

"I'm so going to kill you Lee Byunghun" I mumbled


 

The ball rang and it's time to go home.

"Yes! Time to go home"

"Well, too bad for you, you have detention" a person poked my head. From the voice, I already know who is the person.

"It's all because of you!!" I smacked his head. He just smirked and went out of the class.

"Song Hyemi?"

I looked at the direction of the voice, "Ne?"

"Oh, I just want to tell you that the detention has been cancelled. Enjoy your day" the teacher waved and walked away.

1 word. WOOHOO!!!!!!

I happily went out of the class, greeted by some weird stares but who cares? Detention was cancelled!

"Unnie..." someone called me and I look back. "Oh Hyeri! Annyeong~" I waved at her, but she didn't wave back. Instead, she asked me a question, "Unnie... you skipped school yesterday?" she looked at me with a disappointed face. "Yeah, because of L.Joe. Tsk tsk. Is there something wrong?"

"You..you can be a bad influence for me" she looked down.

Wait, what?

"Aniyo Hyeri-ah.. It's just one time. I will never do that again. I even hate skipping school" I made an 'X' sign with my hands. Hyeri looked up and smiled. "Really?"

I nodded and smiled back. :"Mianhae" I went to hug her but stop halfway when I heard, someone shouting.

 

'TODAY SECOND NEWS IS OUT!!'

 

Second news? What's the first one?

"It's about you and L.Joe skipping class, unnie" Hyeri said.

"You said your thought aloud" she continue when I was about to asked her how she know what I thought.

So that's why she knows.. And those weird glances.

My thought got disturbed when all the students started talking about the news.

'Omo! She lives with them?'

'No wonder they are nice to her'

'Is that even allowed?'

'I thought L.Joe and Zelo sunbae are enemies'

At the mention of the name, I got curious on what the news is all about.

Luckily, Hyeri gave me one of them newspaper.

 

'Everybody already knows what today hot news is right? Apparently, not only that Song Hyemi and L.Joe skipped class together, she also lived with him! And one more person, our school's kingka, Zelo is living with them too! So this is the reason why they are close to each other and the reason for what happen when Song Hyemi just transfered to our school? Who is exactly Song Hyemi to Zelo and L.Joe?

-NN'

 

I.. Was scpeechless.

How can they know it? But that's not the problem right now. The real problem is now, probably all of them think I am a .

"You really live with them unnie?" Hyeri asked.

"N-ne.. Will you think I'm a too then?"

"Why would I think that? No one thinks that, unnie. Our school is not like that, we will judge when the truth is out. And the article still has a lot of question which are not answer yet." Hyeri assuringly smiled.

"Hyemi!! Hyemi!! Yah where are y-- Oh there you are!" L.Joe screamed my name, probably searching me.

"You okay?" L.Joe asked, holding my shoulder.

"I'm okay. So.. rumor again I guess" I chuckled. He smiled and sighed. "Yeah"

Hyeri fake a cough. "By the way, when will you explain the reason?"

"Right now" a girl with a pen and a paper on her hands answered.

"Umm.. Okay?"

The girl smiled. "You don't know me, I know. I'm the head of the school news club. If we need answers for our news, I'm the one responsible to get them"

Me and L.Joe nodded. She continue, "But I don't need L.Joe sunbae to give me answers. I need Hyemi sunbae to answers. Since this is more of her case"

I nodded again. "So sunbae, mind coming to my office?" she said and walked to her office, I followed.


 

As soon as I step into the office, I close the door, but not tightly, since I'm a little scared.

"Sunbae, you can sit there" she pointed at the chair infront of her.

I sit at the chair and looked at her, waiting for her questions.

"Sunbae, how long did you stayed with Zelo and L.Joe sunbae" she started.

"Umm... With Zelo, it's from I arrived in Korea, while L.Joe, since he arrived here too"

She writes the answers on her paper.

"Next. What is your relationship with Zelo and L.Joe sunbae?"

My relationship with them?

"Well, L.Joe is my bestfriend back in America, while Zelo.. he told me this weird things that I forgot about him and all. But our relationship right now is just a friend" I smiled, satisfy with my answer

She nodded slowly and write the answer again.

"How much question is there?" I asked

"Just this one left. Do you like Zelo sunbae or L.Joe sunbae in that way?"

".....Sorry? Can you ask again?"

"Do you like Zelo sunbae or L.Joe sunbae?"

"No...." I said unsure

"Who? Zelo sunbae?" she asked curious

I shooked my head.

"Then you like L.Joe sunbae?"

I shooked my head again.

"So you like Zelo sunbae?" she still throwed that question

"What are you talking about? I don't like him" I said irritated. She must know that she made me irritate because she shut up immediately.

"Okay then sunbae. Thanks for your time and sorry to disturb you" she bowed and I left the room.

I can hear someone ran near the door, but shrugged the thought off.

"What a long day" I sighed and went home with Zelo's other driver.


 

Author POV

Zelo was walking in the hallway near the newspaper club office, when he heard your voice.

"How much question is there?"

He knows what are you talking about, since he too read the news, along with BAP.

The BAP members are furious because not that you live with L.Joe, their enemy, Zelo didn't told them that L.Joe is living with him and you.

He got nearer to the door, and see that it didn't close perfectly. He used the chance to eavesdrop.

 

 

"Just this one left. Do you like Zelo sunbae or L.Joe sunbae in that way?"

 

*Huh? Why would Yura asked Hyemi about that?* Zelo thought, furrowing his eyebrows.

He now, waiting for your answer with his heart beating faster.

 

".....Sorry? Can you ask again?"

"Do you like Zelo sunbae or L.Joe sunbae?"

"No...."

"Who? Zelo sunbae?"

"Then you like L.Joe sunbae?"

 

*What...*

 

"So you like Zelo sunbae?"

"What are you talking about? I don't like him"

 

There it goes, his hope flew away. *She doesn't like me.. Of course she doesn't. She didn't even remember you* he ran to his car, and the driver drive him home.


 

Hyeri who accidentaly found Zelo is eavesdropping you, saw Zelo's reaction when you told Yura that you doesn't like him. She too, heard because you lightly shouted the answer.

When Zelo is out of the scene, Hyeri went to her private car. When she was inside, she's still thinking of Zelo's action.

She sighed. "According to what I observe. L.Joe like Hyemi unnie but unnie doesn't return his feeling. Now, I found that Zelo sunbae is inlove with unnie too. But I couldn't see a single sign that can tell me about unnie is returning his feelings or not"

She took out her phone that buzzed and look to the messages.

 

From: Yura

Yah! I know something new

 

*Something new?*

 

To: Yura

What is it?

 

From: Yura

Hyemi sunbae... she's the one that Zelo sunbae always talked about. You still remember his poster right? And the words inside the poster? 'There's this girl who took my heart but she forgot about me, but she still has it'? Remember?

 

To: Yura

Of course! How could you know that the Hyemi Zelo sunbae talked about is unnie?

 

From: Yura

Hyemi sunbae told me that Zelo sunbae once told her that she forgot about him. And the first day when Hyemi sunbae enroll at our school, Zelo sunbae talked to her. It's the first time he talked to anyone, other than his fellow member right? But sunbae changed again now, he talked less to Hyemi sunbae :(

 

To: Yura

Hey! I have a plan. Talk with you tomorrow, kay? Gotta be back home. Father has something to tell me. Bye~

 

From: Yura

Okay! Bye~

 

"I don't know if the plan will work or not, but I really hope it will" Hyeri turned off her phone and drive to her parents house.


 

At the Choi's mansion, you and L.Joe are watching TV, when Zelo arrived home.

"Oh, Zelo, Annyeong~ Where did you go? It's 6PM" you asked worried

"None of your business" Zelo said bitterly and went to his room. 

"What's wrong with him? I'm only asking" you frowned

"Don't worry about him. Maybe he's gotten into a fight. You know.. gangster"

*Oh yeah* you begin to relax again.

"Oppa, can I ask you something?" you asked. L.Joe nodded, with eyes still on the TV screen. "Your umma told me before I was gone, that you will come to visit me once a month. But why didn't you?"

5 seconds he still doesn't answer.

30 seconds.

1 minute.

2 minutes.

5 minutes.

"OPPA!!" you whined

"Aish! Fine! My grade is falling down so they told me I should study more!" L.Joe glanced your way.

You nodded. "I'll rest early today, okay oppa? Night"

"Pabo. My grade is falling down because I cann't stop thinking about you" he mumbled quietly, not wanting you to hear. Good thing you didn't since you were already near you room.

You stopped walking when you were infront of Zelo's room. *I should tell him that we will be doing the project tomorrow*

You knocked on his door, but he didn't open it.

You gave up and went to your room. You took your phone and search for that name in the contact.

 

To: Baby Zelo Oppa

Zelo, can we do our project tomorrow? Or if you're busy, we can do it the next day

 

You press the send button and waited for a reply. 10 minutes later, your phone buzzed and you opened the new message.

 

From: Baby Zelo Oppa

Tomorrow. After school. My room.

 

You smiled at the text. Just a simple text can make you smile, even when you know that from the text, Zelo doesn't want to answer. You put your phone on the table and lay on your bed. You smiled and dozed off.


 

A/N

Sorry it took long to finish this. I didn't make even a chapter in this week-_- Too busy with school.

Hope you like it though. And this is supposed to be 2 chapters, but I'm to lazy to divide it lol xD

Thanks for the new subscribers! And the old one too!

Love you <3