Going Back To Where???

The Unlucky Things Being Bestfriends With Guys [currently Hiatus until 5th June]

 

Author POV

 

Beep beep

      *What is that sound? Don't tell me it's my alarm...... Huft :( Well it's mean a new day with my bff! L.Joe ~* You took my alarm and turn it off.

      "Hyemi-ah~ Are you awake? Take a shower and come down for breakfast dear! We still have 30 minutes before going to work" your umma yelled

      "Really? Be right there mom! Wait for me~" you yelled and went to the bathroom to shower. You hurriedly put on your uniform and went downstairs. "Yey! You both are still here! Come on let's eat!" you said happily

      Yes, eventhough your parents was busy and only have limited time with you, whenever they still have a few minutes before work, they will always hang out with you. So technically, you aren't one of those rich and spoilt kids out there that lost connection with their parents. Your life is too perfect to be true.

      "Excuse me young miss" a butler called you. "Is it L.Joe again? Just tell him I'll be right there after this. Thanks" you smiled and the butler smiled back "Arraso young miss". While eating, you and your parents talks about everything. From A to Z. But not everything, they never told you about your past. Once you've finished the food, you said goodbyes to your parents and the maids and went to find you bff, who is waiting outside playing with his phone.

 

      "L.Joe oppa! Come on let's go to school! Kaja!" you hugged him and he hugged back. "You still remember Korean" L.Joe mumbled soft enough for you not to hear. You and L.Joe used his car to school. Arrive at school, everyone will wave at the both of you and of course.... new rumors are spread in the daily newspaper. Once you and L.Joe read the rumors on the newspaper, all you can do is sigh.

      "Seriously? Are they some sort of stalker?" L.Joe said shaking his head. On the 'Hot News!' section of the newspaper, there are many pictures of you and L.Joe in one of your restaurant for a 'bestfriends day out'. But they wrote  'Are L.Joe and Hyemi finally starts to date? By being the only Koreans here makes them so cute for each other and not to mention, they're bestfriends. Just wait for what they will say about this hot news!'

      "So frustrating!" L.Joe scratched his head. "Oh yeah, Hyemi-ah. Your parents told to me they want to talk to you later. Somethings important coming" L.Joe pouted. But you take the pout as 'I'm going to be bored without you' when actually it was a very secret things. "Don't worry oppa! We will see each other after that! Or maybe my parents will ask you to come. Come on~ The first subject is Music!" you dragged L.Joe to the music room. Oh yeah, L.Joe is right when he said that you and him will be in the same class....again.

 


 

      Your day at school ends normally with the rumors being gone again. How can it be gone for just a few hours? Well at lunch you and L.Joe talked with the newspaper club leader, Chloe, and told everything about your bestfriend day out. She doesn't believe at first, but she eventually believe it when you whispered to her that L.Joe keep asking you about her. Girls -_-

     After school, L.Joe offered you to drive you back, but you said no because you're parents just called and asked you to come with the limo. You just do what they say. The driver opened the door for you and you went inside. In a couple of minutes, you arrived to the place your parents told the driver. You can see L.Joe's parents, your parents and of course L.Joe himself. *I was right when I told you my parents will asked L.Joe too*

      "Annyeong mom, dad, auntie, uncle" you said. L.Joe parents asked you to just call them as 'auntie and uncle' and you did as told.  *Weird, I thought L.Joe said my parents want to talk to me, and not with his parents* you thought. "Annyeong Hyemi-ah. Let's go inside shall we? The food is done" your appa said. All of you went inside. You can see many expensive foods. All of you eat the foods while chatting, but you cann't seem to take your eyes out of L.Joe. It's like his eyes were sad....and you wonder why.

 

      "Hyemi-ah...actually there's a reason why we are here. There's something you need to do" your parents said. "Yeah, what is it?" you asked. They sighed. "You're going back to Korea" they said. *Going back?* "What do you mean?" you furrowed your brows. "Just go there Hyemi-ah. You will live with our close friends and your old bestfriend. we trust them to take care of you. Don't worry, we will be sending you money and all. You will move tomorrow and Hyemi-ah---" your mother said but you cut her "TOMORROW?!?!" you shouted with big eyes. "Quite down. And yeah, tomorrow. As I were saying. Hyemi-ah, pack your things. You're going to Seoul. And today will be your farewell party with L.Joe".

      "But L.Joe oppa is my bestfriend!" you pouted. "Don't worry, L.Joe will visit you once a month. Just go okay Hyemi-ah. You'll be there until graduation, which is 1 in a half year. We will visit too. Now if you excuse me, me and my husband will have to go back to work. Mianhae and thank you for the food" L.Joe's mom and dad bowed then went to their work. You sighed but bowed back. You looked over at L.Joe place and mouthed 'do you know anything about this?' He answered you with a nod. You can see from his eyes that he doesn't want to let you go either. You started to eat again while thinking

      *It's okay going to Korea. But what does they mean by 'going back' and 'old bestfriend'? Well, I'm going to miss you US! and you too L.Joe!*

------