Zelo-A Surprise

BAP Scenarios

Well, here we are friends. It’s been a while, that’s for sure. This was definitely a little rough and took much longer than I expected to finish xD This was a request from an anon for a hot makeout session before or after a concert (I chose after!) Thank you so much for your unending support and I hope you enjoy!

-Admin Bunny

(7-12-17 catch up)

Warning: Minor Swearing

___________________________________________________

“I’m gonna to be late!” You catch a glance of the clock out of the corner of your eye. The next bus comes at 6:15, and it’s already past the hour. The pile of clothes on your bed continues to grow as you sift through your closet, not satisfied with any of your options.

It’s been about three months since the lastest album was announced and the group had to jump back into getting ready for a tour around Korea and Japan. Because of their strict practice schedule, you and Zelo haven’t gotten to spend any time together apart from facetiming here and there. When tickets went on sale for the final concert of the tour, you made a spur of the moment decision to buy one and surprise him.

A few days before the concert, you had messaged Himchan and asked him with many cherries on top if he could set you up with a VIP backstage pass. After a handful of sassy texts, he complied and said he would see what he could do. The excitement hit the next day when your ticket and pass came in the mail with a note from Himchan, “Use this wisely”.

Something between a screech and whine escapes your lips as you trip over a shoe trying to pull on a somewhat clean pair of jeans. You run to the bathroom and slap on a messy layer of foundation and mascara and pull your hair into a ponytail, calling it good enough. Just before you grab your purse to head out the door, you realize you have two different shoes on.

“! Mother of-” You curse, pulling them both off and reaching for the nearest matching pair.

Finally fully clothed and sort of matching, you grab a BAP snapback from the coat rack and all but bolt out the door to the bus stop.

You make it on the bus with only seconds to spare. If your apartment had been any farther away, you would have had to wave goodbye to your fantastic, sneaky plan. You snag a seat at the back of the bus, practically falling into it.

The ride is only 30 minutes, but it’s enough time to get you excited about seeing Zelo face to face again. You run through all the possible ways you could surprise him. Hide in the dressing room and jump out from behind the door? No, too generic. Pretend to be a saesang fan? No, too risky. Ask the driver to give you the van and drive the guys back to the company in disguise? No, too complicated.

Wait.

A thought crosses your mind. Yeah, that’ll be fun. You grin and giggle to yourself, the exhilaration of it all coursing through your body.

The bus drops you off a couple blocks from the venue, but even this far away you can see the insane lines to get into the concert hall. You head towards the masses, looking for any indication that there’s a separate line for those who already have tickets. As you get closer, you pick a girl with striking blue hair out from the crowd who looks fairly nice and ask her if such a thing exists.

“Oh yeah! Do you see the entrance with the blue lights? That’s where you need to go,” She even made a point to make sure you knew where she was pointing.

“Perfect, thank you so much!” You thank her and bow, very grateful for the help.

“No problem, enjoy the concert!” She waves, turning back to her friends as you snake through the crowd to get to the other side of the building.

You arrive at the second gate, and there are much fewer people here. The line also seems to be moving faster. You jump in and within the next 10 minutes, you are through security and in the arena ready to find your seat.

You really wanted to get a seat in the first 10 rows, but when you saw the pricetag, you decided that a nosebleed seat in the balcony wasn’t so bad. Finding your seat was pretty easy, all the upstairs sections were broken into smaller chunks that had different seat colors. You found your way to your seat with little issue and got settled in for the show.

The stage was set up with a large screen on each side that streamed the members closer up for those in the upper seats. For being nosebleed section, there really wasn’t a bad seat in the house considering the size of the venue.

It wasn’t long before every seat in the house was filled and the lights dimmed, signaling the start of the show. Your heart races in your chest, you can’t wait to see Zelo perform on stage. Even though you have been dating for two years, you never got the chance to see him perform live. Sure, you were in dance practices and he would give you your own private show, but actually seeing him and the rest of the members perform on stage in front of thousands of people? It was a whole new world. And a fan-ing-tastic one at that.

The room is pitch black and the beginnings of “One Shot” fill the air, the fan screams piercing through the room not seconds later. Lights fade in on the stage and fog rolls in from nowhere. Six figures rise from the stage floor, clad in all white attire ready to conquer the world. Your eyes immediately go to Zelo, whose face is like stone, much different from his usual self. It sends chills down your spine, but in a good way. He looks stunning standing up on stage, like he belongs there. And he damn well does.

The concert flies by, every song better than the one before. As the last few notes of “With You” ring in the air, the crowd goes wild and the fan chants make a round for the last time of the evening. You feel tears well up and spill down your cheeks. All of BAP worked so hard for this concert and it certainly showed.

You make your way out of the arena and down to the first floor where the VIP check-in table is. There are about 20 other fans crowded around the table waiting to go in. You stand at the back, wanting to make sure you’re the last to enter.

Everyone is lined up and walked in by security to a room behind the stage where BAP is standing in front of a backdrop, ready to take pictures. You drop your head and pull your baseball cap down to cover your eyes, trying hard not to laugh. Everyone is pushed through the line quickly, each fan getting a quick hug and picture. When it nears your turn, you glance up and make eye contact with Youngguk. He looks confused for a moment, then smirks and starts to turn to Zelo to tell him that you’re here.

“No!” You whisper, waving your hands frantically at him.

“Wae?” He mouths back. Daehyun notices Youngguk not paying attention to the fans, so he turns to look back at you. It’s not long before Himchan and Youngjae also take notice. You give Himchan a desperate look, hoping he’ll magically understand what you’re planning on doing.

There’s only one girl left ahead of you. She gets her picture, bows and leaves the room. You fidget with your hat one last time, shifting your body to convey being nervous.

“Yah, what are-” Jongup starts, but Himchan cuts him off, taking the lead.

“Hello! Would you like to get a picture with us?” He steps forward, holding out his hand.

“Yes please,” You say, making your voice sound higher than normal. Taking his hand, Himchan pulls you in so that you’re standing between him and Zelo. Himchan and Zelo put their arms around you while the photographer gets into position to take the picture.

“Alright, three, two, o-”

Between the photographer saying one and the camera going off, you get up on your tiptoes and plant a huge kiss on Zelo’s cheek just in time for the shot.

Zelo turns to look at you, his face a mix of confusion and shock. “What are you-”

The other five members erupt into hysterical laughter. Daehyun is laughing so hard, he falls to the floor while tears stream down his cheeks.

“That look!” Youngjae points to Zelo’s face.

“She got you good,” Himchan chuckles, shaking his head.

The rest of the members to continue to laugh, but Zelo finally realizes it’s you standing in front of him. The world seems to fall away as he gazes longingly into your eyes. “_____-ah, what are you doing here?” He scoffs in complete disbelief.

“I wanted to surprise you, so I bought a ticket for the concert and asked Himchan to get me backstage. I thought of that little joke on the way here.”

“You definitely surprised me,” Zelo laughs and pulls you into a tight hug. “I’ve missed you so much, ______-ah.”

“I’ve missed you too, oppa.”

Zelo loosens his grip just enough to lean down and catch your lips with his. You feel your body relax against his, giving yourself over to him. The kiss is urgent and full of desperation, like he never wanted to let you go ever again.

“Damn, get a room!”

“Keep it in your pants, would you?”

You reluctantly break away from Zelo to look at the rest of the members. Daehyun composes himself enough to get up off the ground and stand with the rest of the group.

“Did you enjoy the concert _____-ah?” Youngjae asks.

“It was great, you all did a good job out there. I’d pay to watch that everyday.”

“If you would have told me you wanted to come, I could’ve gotten you in for free,” Zelo squeezes your shoulders.

“But then I couldn’t surprise you! I think this was more fun anyway,” You poke him in the cheek and he returns it by sticking out his tongue.

“We’re going to head back to the dressing room to get ready to leave. Zelo, can you go get my phone out of the green room?” Himchan asks.

“But hyung, I thought your phone was-” Daehyun starts, but Himchan interrupts him.

“Thanks, come on let’s go,” Himchan grabs Daehyun by his shirt and drags him out. Everyone else follows close behind, leaving you and Zelo alone for the first time that evening.  

“So, the green room, huh?” You smirk, shaking your head.

“If you don’t want to come with me, then I’ll just go by myself,” Zelo teases, starting for the door.

“Wait, no, I’m coming!” You run after him, jumping onto his back.

Zelo takes off running down the hall, zigzagging around the halls until you get to the green room. He drops you on one of the couches and goes to lock the door.

“Are we really going to do this here?” You motion to the room, which is a complete mess, and let’s not forget how many other people have probably sat on that couch.

Zelo sits down beside you and caresses your cheek. Gently, he pulls you close and locks lips with you. It’s a sweet, tender kiss, something that Zelo has never done with you before. You wrap your arms around his neck, savoring the taste of his soft lips and this new sensation that washes over you.

You’re the one who breaks the kiss first, taking a breath and looking up at him in amazement. “Now that is what I call a kiss. Where have you been keeping that hidden?”

“Oh, there’s much more where that came from,” He whispers deeply, pushing you down onto the couch.

This time Zelo crashes his lips to yours, laying on top of you with every inch of his body covering you. You run your hands through his hair, leaving one hand buried there while the other travels down to rest on his .

It’s not long before a familiar friend starts pushing against your stomach. You can’t help but giggle. Zelo ignores you and pushes his tongue into your mouth, making you gasp. That’s a new one. His hands slip under your shirt and very slowly move toward your bra.

A loud bang echoes through the room, scaring Zelo enough that he falls off the couch. “Yah, I know this is a bad time, but if you could hurry it up, that would be great. The van is leaving in 10 minutes, I hope to see you both dressed and deboned before we leave,” Himchan calls through the door, then leaves you be.

You both sit there for a moment, stunned. Zelo breaks the silence with a choked back laugh that then sets you off into a fit of giggles as well.

“That was…” You say, at a loss for words.

“Mean and just rude,” Zelo finishes for you, finally standing up off the ground. He holds out his hand to help you up.

“That was fun while it lasted,” You give Zelo a quick peck, then check to make sure you look somewhat presentable.

“If we go back to your place, I can show you what I actually had in mind,” He straightens his shirt, then casually reaches down and smacks your .

“Hey!”

“Come on, we better go before Himchan comes back to wreak more havoc on our lives.” Zelo opens the door and the two of you head out to meet the other members. You can’t wait to see what the rest of the night has in store.