Yongguk and Yongnam

BAP Scenarios

 

"They're going to be here any minute!" Himchan declared, looking at the clock.

"We know!" Youngjae rolled his eyes before blowing up another balloon,

"I'm really glad Yongguk-hyung didn't figure out our plan," Zelo grinnedtrans.gif as he set the table. Today was Yongguk and Yongnam's birthday, so the group decided to throw a little party for them. The dorm was full of colorful party streamers, balloons, and food which everyone kept an eye on because of Daehyun.

Once everything was finished, the group hid and waited for the birthday boys to come back. It wasn't long before they heard the door opening and Yongguk mumbling, "It's quiet...they're up to something."

After another minute of waiting, Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup, and Zelo jumped up and yelled, "Happy birthday!" Both Yongguk and Yongnam jumped in surprise but quickly laughed happily.

"Were you surprised, hyungs?" Zelo beamed at their expressions. The twins nodded, still unable to speak due to their laughter.

"Now let's eat!" Daehyun exclaimed and no one dared protest since they'd kept him waiting already.

"You guys really didn't have to do this," Yongguk smiled as he put some food on his plate. "It just reminds me how old I am."

"Yah! We're the same age!" Himchan grumbled. "And Yongnam isn't complaining," he politely gestured to the silent brother as Yongguk just rolled his eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me!"

Soon everyone settled down at the table to talk and Yongnam told everyone that he appreciated the gesture, which everyone said was no problem. Afterward the conversation went to how everyone had been since their last meeting at the Live On Earth Seoul concert.

"I still feel old," Yongguk mused.

"Oh shush," everyone--including Yongnam--rolled their eyes, making the leader pout before smiling as the party continued so both brothers realized how special they were.