Zelo- Story of Someday

BAP Scenarios

 

Your writing assignment for the weekend was to write a short story, not just any short story, but a short story based off your life. The teacher promised that anything you wrote wouldn’t be seen by anyone except him so you and your classmates could write freely about the event of your choosing. Once you got home you sat down in your room and thought about it, sure you had all weekend, but you didn’t want to forget about it. You didn’t want something dull and boring, you wanted something different. Still, your life wasn’t that interesting. For a moment you honestly considered writing

My name is _____________, today I was asked to write a short story on my life. I was born, and I’ve been alive this long. It’s been a very boring life that would put anyone to sleep so I’ll spare you that even though I could make changes and have my life be cool. I could tell you I’m famous, but I’m not. I’m me and it’s pretty boring being me. That’s life in a  nutshell.

The only thing stopping you was the fact that your teacher probably wouldn’t be amused and you would then fail the assignment. You leaned back in your chair and think until an idea comes to mind and you set down to writing.

You always hear about some perfect romantic love story, but you never hear about the tragedy of one. Most wouldn’t really classify what this story is as a love story, but there’s love involved so i’m just going to call it a love story.

No, there won’t be a, ‘once upon a time’ to this, nor will there be a happily ever after...well maybe someday there could be. Let’s go to the beginning, shall we?

When I was younger, I knew a boy. He was the sweetest boy I’ve ever know. His smile was like the sun, it could always light up a room and it was impossible not to smile at the sight.  We’d play together often since we were close, he and I. If only you could’ve seen his face whenever I called him, ‘oppa’, it would just light up every single time. We thought we’d be close forever until he started getting into music. Where Oppa went, I went too since I always liked him.

He had no idea about how i feel, he still doesn’t. He probably doesn’t even remember me, but that’s not where we’re at in this story.

Because of him I practiced music, dance, and a few instruments. I knew I shouldn’t have been changing who I was, but I enjoyed it. One day I saw Oppa would have a chance in a competition so I rushed and took him.. Neither of us knew it, but his mom was in the crowd that day. After that I started to see him less and less since he changed to a music school in Seoul. When I did see Oppa I always wanted to tell him how i felt, but some part of me felt it was the wrong time. He was working to his dream after all, and he achieved it.

He made it onto a stage. I wanted to tell him how proud I was that my oppa had done it. That he was so amazing and that I’d be his number one fan, but I couldn’t. I didn’t see him after that. And shortly after this loss my parents split up. I was faced with the choice of living with my mother or my father, until my mother ran off to another country since she wanted to explore. Music got me through it all, I wrote a few songs to get my emotions out. I owe my oppa for that. He was the reason I went into music and fell in love with it.

After some time, my family and I moved into Seoul. I was then enrolled to this fine school; I’ve stayed with performing arts ever since. It’s such a wonderful way to express one’s self.

Moving on....

There was one day when I was heading to class when I saw a tall figure walking around, and I’ve only known one person that tall. Still, I didn’t believe it, it couldn’t be him since he was famous. Was he really here? I went closer, trying to see the person’s face, but I chickened out. Lowering my gaze I walked right past him. The day went normally until lunch. Usually I sit alone in one of my favorite places, but that day, someone sat down beside me. Oppa. He really was here. He gave me his usual bashful smile. ‘Hello _________, it’s been a long time.’

‘Yeah,’ I said awkwardly, ‘It’s uh long overdue, but congratulations on being famous. I’ve watched your stuff, it’s really good.’

Slowly, we caught back up, and it was like old times. The butterflies in my stomach returned so I had to work to stay calm. He was famous, he didn’t need me making a big deal and causing trouble. When lunch was done, he promised to see me around as much as he could. He kept his promise until promotions started. I don’t get to see him, and he still has no idea how I feel, but I’m not going to tell him. He can find someone much prettier and better in everyway.

That’s really the end to how the story goes. Someday things might change, but for now, he’s gone and I’m here. Now, you must be wondering who this person is, but for his sake (and maybe my own) I will not reveal him. It’s my secret.”

You looked down at your writing, not really believing you’d put it down. You couldn’t hand this in, no way. Even if your teacher would be the only one to see it, it was risky. Quickly, you tuck the paper away and quickly write up some other crappy story before doing something relaxing, which for you is going to the dance studio to dance. It wasn’t far from your house so you made it there in no time and plugged in your iPod and began to move to the music. You didn’t even skip a beat as the song changed, you just moved into the choreography you’d seen B.A.P do. Your trance was only broken when you spotted someone else in the mirror, also dancing. You let out a squeal and ran to shut your music off.

“Junhong?! What are you doing here?!” You panted.

“Hey, what happened to ‘oppa’? I might not be around as much, but I’m still Oppa.”

“That doesn’t answer my question, oppa.”

“I heard my own voice and got curious,” Zelo flashed his adorable smile and you felt ready to melt. “You dance really well, maybe one day I’ll set you up to be our backup dancer.”

“Mwoh?! I’m no where near that level! Plus, you have a lot of trainees who would do it much better,” you blushed.

Zelo steps closer and puts an arm around your shoulders. “Shorty,” he says in a serious tone, even though he’s teasing you about your height. “You’re at that level, don’t ever doubt that, okay?” You nodded so a smile spreads across his face again. “i have a little time off, wanna go do something, like old times?”

“I’d really like that, but I should put some better clothes on before we do anything,” you gesture to your dance/workout clothes.

“If you insist, I think you look fine,” he ruffles your hair.

“Oppa!” You whine and fix it as best you can.

“Mwoh?” Zelo asks innocently.

“You know what,” you huffed before laughing. “Come on, let’s go,” you smile and move to grab your things, but instead Zelo grabs them for you.

“Lead the way,” he mused, making you blush even more as he follows you home so you can change before you go out and you silently wonder to yourself if you’ll ever tell him how you feel.