Yongguk- Loving You

BAP Scenarios

Sequel to: Let Me Love You

Today is the day, Yongguk decides as he waits for you to come over. He’s been gone for a long time with his tour, but he’s made sure to keep in contact with you...more than usual. Your parents have officially split up now, which has saved you from hearing the arguments, thus putting you in a better mood. Yongguk can’t help but think about how he’s going to tell you about his feelings...and if you’ll accept him because of your past with the last guy friend you dated. What if he was trapped in “the friend zone”? What if by confessing he messed things up completely?

He takes some comfort in the fact that the two of you already almost act like a couple. After all, he’s held your hand plenty of times, you’ve kissed his cheek, and he’s kissed your forehead. On two occasions when you stayed with him at the dorm due to the fighting, you crawled into bed with him, claiming you were lonely or had some sort of nightmare. Either way, he never minded. He just hopes that helps him get his feelings across to you.

When there’s a knock on the door, Yongguk jumps up to answer it to see you with your fist still raised as if to knock again. A smile creeps onto your features and Yongguk can feel himself smiling as well. The pain that used to be in your eyes seems to have disappeared for the most part. “Ready to go?” You ask.

“Yeah,” Yongguk grins as he slips his shoes on before calling goodbye to his bandmates. He shuts the door behind him before absentmindedly taking your hand as the two of you start to walk.

“So where are we going?” You ask, swinging your arm with his.

“How about we walk and see where the night takes us?” He shrugs. You nod as you continue to walk before you tug on his arm.

“That might be kind of fun,” you gesture to a club entrance.

“You want to go into a club?”

“It’s something different, besides, you said we’d see where the night takes us,” you shrug. Yongguk allows you to guide him inside where the music is blasting and a sea of people is moving around. He keeps your hand tightly in his as the two of you find a table and manage to get some food. After some time sitting and talking, Yongguk dismisses himself to use the restroom.

When he returns you are no longer at the table; instantly making him panic. He moves through the mob of people until he manages to see you trying to find a way out of the dizzying crowd. “____________-ah!” He shouts and you look his direction right away. The two of you rush towards each other, only to have someone’s arm snake around your waist to pull you close to them. Yongguk practically sees red as you try to move from the person’s grasp as they grind against you. Quickly, Yongguk pushes the guy back with one arm and uses the other to pull you close.

“Whoa, man,” your capture slurs, “didn’t know she was with you.” The drunk man hobbles away.

“Are you alright?” Yongguk asks

“Yeah, he just kind of scared me,” you reply, holding onto a fistful of Yongguk’s shirt.

“Come on, let’s get out of here,” he urges and starts to guide you out. You keep close to him, only to stumble among the people, but of course he doesn’t allow you to fall. He looks down at you as you look up at him, forcing him to resist the urge to kiss you. You were just so close.

“Yongguk,” you say quietly to the point where he doesn’t hear you.

“I’ve got you, I’ve always got you,” he smiles.

Suddenly you’re leaning up to him with your eyes fluttering shut just seconds before he reacts and leans down so his lips meet yours gently. He keeps his arms tight around your waist as you keep holding the fisstful of his shirt. Slowly, he pulls away and the smile on his face can’t be stopped as you  bury your face in his chest and mutter something he can’t here. He carefully leads you outside where you repeat your words. “I’m sorry...it’s just...you’re always here for me and you’re my best friend and...I really really like you...maybe love you. I shouldn’t have done th-” He cuts you off by gently putting his finger to your lips.

“_________-ah,” he says softly, “you have no reason to tell me you’re sorry. I’ve been in love with you for the longest time. Tonight I was actually planning to tell you just how much I really love you.”

“Y-you do?”

“Of course I do,” he smiles, “so will you be my girlfriend?”

“I kind of thought I already was,” you blush, making Yongguk chuckle before he leans down to give you a quick peck. Today, and forever, Yongguk is going to focus on loving you even more.