Jongup- Tutoring

BAP Scenarios

 

A request by Italypasta :D And can I just say HE LOOKS SO ADORABLE IN THAT PICTURE /fangirl squeal/  Anyway, please enjoy!!! -Admin Em

image

 

“____________-ah, you’re going to come help me after school, right?” You heard Jongup ask as you wrote down the math assignment.

You looked up to see him giving you puppy dog eyes. “Yah! you know you don’t need to pout like that, of course I’m coming to help you. Just meet in our usual place in the library.”trans.gif

“Thank you so much!” He cheered before the teacher cleared his throat, signalling Jongup to turn around and use the remaining few minutes of class to work silently. You smiled to yourself at how cute Jongup could be when he wanted to be. The two of you had been friends for a long time now so you knew all about him, even before he debuted with BAP. The thing was, you had feelings for your best friend but when he became a trainee under TS, you decided you couldn’t distract him with a relationship or anything and then he debuted so you felt he wouldn’t want to be your boyfriend. He could find a better, prettier, famous girl like Lee Hi, since he did admit he was interested in her. The thought made you give a small sigh to yourself, the life of the fan/best friend/crush was hard.

When the bell rings you get up and don’t say a word to Jongup since you’re still deep in the thought, and this worries him immediately. Had he done something wrong or were you not well? Unable to ask you, he heads his own way to his next class.

 

After school, Jongup is already waiting for you in your usual spot, it wasn’t like you to be late, but he was patient. He pulled out his math book as well as his English worksheet for you to help him with. As he did this he couldn’t help but think of how you left math class without a word to him. You seemed fine when he asked you if you would be helping him, so what changed? Could the assignment have been giving you problems as well and that made you frustrated? “I doubt it, ___________-ah is too smart, I’m sure she’s already finished the assignment,” Jongup muttered to himself. “I don’t think I did anything to her, she seemed fine...aish, I just want her to be happy,” Jongup ruffled his hair slightly in frustration. He never told you, but he had feelings for you for a year or so now. You were always there for him and you never judged him when he did the stupidest things, you supported him during his time as a trainee, and you didn’t treat him any differently since he debuted. There were almost times where Jongup let it slip to you, but he held himself back due to nerves. even when the press asked him about his ideal type or someone he was interested in he wanted to talk about you, but, of course, he couldn’t do that.

“Jongup,” he heard you musical laugh before he looked up to see you smiling at him. “What did you do to your hair?” You reached out and began fixing his ruffled hair. “Sorry, I’m late, my teacher needed to talk to me.”

“Oh, that’s fine,” Jongup reassured you before the two of you sat down to start working on his math. “X equals...110 degrees?” He took a guess at one of the problems.

“Correct, see, you are getting better,” you nudged his arm gently. “Just ten more problems to go,” you noted, earning a groan from the male beside you. You kept working until he finished and by that time it was time for the school to lock up. “Come on, we can go to my place and work on that English worksheet,” you grabbed your bag and began helping him gather his things and during this process there were a few occasions where his hand brushed against or landed on your own, making you turn red along with him.

 

When the two of you reached your house you found the place empty since your parents were still at work. “Want something to drink?” You offered but Jongup shook his head so the two of you sat down at the kitchen table to work on the worksheet. “Your English is getting better,” you told him in English.

“Thank you,” he replied with such adorable English you had to remind yourself not to squeal as he put his things away.

“Do you want to practice more?”

“Sure,” he shrugged before your phone signalled you had a text.

‘Dad and I have to work late, leftovers in the fridge or you can make something. Sorry.’

You gave a small sigh before pocketing the device. “What’s wrong?” Jongup asked in Korean.

“Parents are working late so I’m on my own.. unless, would you want to stay for dinner with me?”

“Sure,” Jongup’s smile grew even bigger to the point you thought it would have hurt. “________-ah, can I ask you something?”

“Sure, but do it in English, we’re supposed to be practicing,” you said as you looked in the fridge to see what the two of you could eat.

Jongup bit his lip, how could he word this in English? “Umm...can I tell you a..secret?”

“Do I have to tell you a secret then?”

“If you...want.”

“Ok.”

“Same time?”

“Ok. On three...one...two..three!”

“I have feelings for you,” the two of you both blurted out without looking at each other. When your confession registered in his mind and his confession registered in yours you both looked at each other wide eyes. “You have feelings for me?!” at this point you were both so surprised you’d reverted back into speaking Korean. “Yes,” you both spoke at the same time again.

You started to feel weak in the knees, your best friend, and famous celebrity had just confessed to you and you’d confessed to him. “But...why?” The question slipped through your lips before you could stop them.

“You’re wonderful _______________-ah, you don’t treat me any differently than before I got famous, and you don’t judge me when I make stupid mistakes, and there’s a lot more I could say but I’ll save us time,” his cheeks were a light shade of red. “So...will you be my girlfriend? I mean, you kind of are already anyway, but officially?”

Unable to speak properly you nodded vigorously as you held onto the countertop beside the fridge for support so you didn’t fall over and smack your head; that would have been a wonderful moment for you. You tried to keep calm as Jongup came and admired you for a second before wrapping you in his arms without a word. You’d be lying if you said you weren’t surprised even though you’d gotten hugs from him before, but this was different. Smiling, you put your arms around him and just stood like that until he pulled away to look you in the eyes, “Why don’t we go out to dinner to celebrate? It’ll be my treat.”

“I’d really like that,” you admitted so the two of you got ready before walking hand-in-hand to a restaurant your first of many dates.