All - Baby

BAP Scenarios

“________________-ah!” Zelo cheers as you enter the room. Seconds later the tall male has you in his arms and you can’t help the giggle that escapes you. You’re greeted this way every time you visit, but it never ceases to make you feel special.

“Junhong-ah,” you hear Himchan’s familiar voice laced with a jokingly nagging tone. “You’re going to squish her. Yah, don’t hurt our baby!”

“I’m not hurting her, Hyung. She’s laughing,” Zelo shouts back before lightly tickling your side.

“No! Don’t!” you shriek, pushing him away from you.

“What’s going on in here?” Daehyun asks, stepping into the room. “Oh, hello baby.”

“I’m not a baby,” you pout. Just because you were younger than all of them did not make you a baby,

“Awe, don’t get upset,” Zelo pouts in return.

“Don’t too much or Jongup will get upset again,” Yongguk warns as he looks over some sheet music. You hadn’t even noticed him until now.

“I’ll use Youngjae as a sheild,” Daehyun laughs while ducking behind the other said male.

“Yah!” Youngjae hisses. “I am not an object for you to use! You’re my hyung, you should protect me.”

“Nope,”” Daehyun smirks before wrapping his arms around Youngjae's waist and burying his face in the younger’s shoulder. “You’ll be a good dongsang and defend me.”

“Urgh, will you two get a room?” Himchan groans. “Our babies don’t need to see this,” he gestures to you and Zelo.

“You act like I haven’t seen them kiss before,” Zelo shakes his head and suddenly Daehyun and Youngjae turn very pale.

“You what?!” Yongguk, Himchan, and you gasp.

Himchan spins to face the other two boys. “why didn’t you tell any of us?!”

“We thought you knew!” the apparent couple choruses.

“No, we just thought you were really close friends! We were only joking about you being a couple!”

“....well, we have been for almost two months.”

“...how did we not know?” Yongguk asks Himchan, who can only shake his head.

“I think it’s nice,” you smile.

“We all do, but seriously, how did we not know? I’m the mother, I’m supposed to know these things,” himchan mutters while starting to pace back and forth,

“What are you supposed to-umph,” Jongup is cut off as his entrance into the room causes Himchan to collide into him.

“Oppa,” you laugh, “are you ok?”

“Yeah,” the two say at once.

“She was asking me,” the speak at the same time once again.

“Guys, I was asking both of you,” you cut the argument short. Truthfully, you were really only asking your brother, but you weren’t going to tell Himchan that and hurt his feelings.

“I’m fine,” the elder of the two smiles.

“Me too,” jongup grins before pulling you in for a hug. “Were my hyungs being nice to you, or were they teasing you too much again?”

“They’ve been fine. Don’t worry, Oppa, they treat me very well.”

“Speaking of being treated well, why don’t you make us some lunch?” Daehyun asks, only to receive a dirty look from both you and your brother.

“Why don’t you have your boyfriend make you some lunch?” you retort

“Yeah, my sister isn’t-wait, his what?!” Jongup gives you a confused look.

“They’re dating,” Himchan says, dramatically flinging his arms into the air. “They’ve been dating for almost two months and we’ve had no idea! How is that possible? Why didn’t you guys tell us when we were joking around?” he turns to the couple.

“We thought you knew,” they repeated.

“Maybe this is a prank,” Zelo speaks up.

“You’re right, maybe they just want to mess around since ___________-ah is visiting,” Himchan glances at the maknae before looking at the couple once more. “I’ll believe all of this when I see it.”

“You mean you want to see us kiss?” Youngjae asks.

“Yes.”

“Right now?” Daehyun questions.

“Yes.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes!” you and the remaining B.A.P members chorus.

:Fine,” Youngjae huffs before turning to Daehyun and planting a nice long kiss on his lips. Slowly, Daehyun returns the kiss in a more heated fashion and the next thing you know Jongup’s hand is over your eyes.

“Hey, we just wanted to see a kiss! We don’t need a makeout session, especially with my sister around! You guys are terrible, stop!”

There’s a moment of silence.

“Stop,” Yongguk commands.

Another pause.

“GOSH DANG IT WE TOLD YOU TO STOP!” Himchan shouts

“MY EYES BURN!: Zelo whines.

Suddenly you can hear Daehyun and Youngjae laughing, signaling that they were done kissing. Jongup only confirms this as he removes his hand from your eyes and you see the couple actually rolling around laughing.

“Aish, you two can no longer share a room,” Yongguk mutters and you can’t help but laugh as well. By the time all the laughing subsides, your eyes are watering and you can barely breathe so you work to catch your breath.

“But seriously guys, how about we go for some lunch?” Daehyun says, still out of breath.

“I could go for something. What do you say, _______________-ah?” Jongup asks.

“I’m up for anything that means more time with all of you, especially you, Oppa,” you grin at your brother.

“Then let’s go!” Zelo grins, grabbing Yongguk and practically pulling him up from his spot on the floor. Suddenly Jongup takes your hand and races out of the room, following Yongguk and Zelo, and dragging you with him causing you to laugh at how silly your brother and his friends are.