Chapter 7

Stay by my side.

Daniel's POV

I woke up after feeling the emptiness beside me. I scrunched up my eyes to see if Lisa was anywhere in the room but no, she wasn't. I rubbed my eyelids and sat up straight.

"Umm.. What time is it now..?" I asked myself as I reached for the my handphone.

Lisa suddenly barges into the room with a gloomy and exhausted  expression. I could really tell that the weight she is carrying in her is really a torture.

"Hi, honey.. Goodmorning.." She greeted, forcing out a smile.

Without hesitating, I quickly stood up and approach her to give her a goodmorning kiss.

"How are you feeling?" I cupped her small angelic face.

She shut her eyes tiredly and nodded her head. Seeing how tired she look, I hugged her shoulders tightly.

"I need to go for check-up..The baby needs.. Will you be able to accompany there..?" She mutters softly.

"Sure I will, baby.."


"Nine months already,huh? That's really fast.. She(our baby) is also growing up well.. Lisa, you just need to maintain your diet and don't overwork yourself because you may harm the baby inside.." Doctor Jessica advised. "Hmm.. Is he your husband?" She asked while writing something down on the report card.

"Err-", I hesitated.

"Dae, I'm her husband." Daniel interfered.

"Ahh.. I see. What a beautiful couple. Take care of her, Mr Kim. Must show her your love and support. She needs you the most now.." says the Doctor who is around her late 30s.

"Yes, I will, Doctor.." He smiled.

"Okay, that's all. You may want to help her up, Mr Kim." She finishes her line.

"Thank you, Doctor.." I shook hands with her and slowly got up with the help of Daniel's

Daniel took me by the waist with his left hand and hold my hand with his right. 

Although I knew that I have to let my life move on even after the incident that happened yesterday, I was never able to forget it. It seems like, everytime I came to think about it, it gets fresher and clearer in my head but all I could do was to get emotional all of a sudden and cry silently without Daniel knowing.

Of course what they did to me was unforgivable but why don't I give people chances in their lifes? If god is able to forgive all of his followers' sins, so why can't I?

I have heard about Nicole from Daniel before but have never seen her in person. Last night, was my first time. He used to tell me how he hated her so much for making his life like a sore loser.  For cheating on him.

'He loved me for my money. Not anything else.'

That was what he told me years ago. I'd never thought she'd come chasing him again after what she did to him.

I know it hurts alot to be the one suffering and still I can easily forgive people but what's done is done. Maybe I was too kind to people around me. Maybe I just don't realise that I've been forgiving people too easily until I, myself forgets who I live for. Is it for myself or for others.

I was determined after the matter yesterday that I must believe in myself that Daniel and I will go through this hardship together.

Even if times get rough on me, I shall remember, there's Daniel and my parents that are always there for me.


When we got home, Daniel assisted me into the apartment and lay me down on the sofa.

"I'll make you hot tea.." He smiled while caressing my forehead gently. 

I presented him a smile and rested my eyes.

He came back with a mug of hot tea in his hands. Hot water vapour could be seen from the surface of the mug. I slowly sat up after seeing him placing the mug on the table.

"U'uh.. You can lie down if you're tired, honey. I'll only sit here." He tried to stop me from doing so.

"Uh.. It's okay. I don't feel that exhausted now.." I shot him a cute pout.

"That's because I'm here and that all of your tiredness disappeared??" He smirked and came closer to my face and looked down on my lips.

"Aishh.." I slapped his face gently and chuckled.

"Am I right? It's true right?" Daniel showed off his charming eye-smile.

I rested my head on his chest while he placed his hand around my shoulder. I took his hand and played with his short small fingers while he uses his right hand to play with my hair.

"I love you.." I expressed.

"I love you too,baby.." He kissed my hair softly.


A thunder woke me up the next morning. It was raining pitchforks and plowhandles. As usual being the early riser, I headed to kitchen to prepare breakfast. I was walking down the stairs from the bedroom towards the kitchen, tying up my hair into a messy bun when I spotted a piece of paper lying on the floor near the door step.

'Some seller must have slid it under the door last night.' I thought to myself.

I pursed my lips as I began to unfold the piece of paper. It doesn't look any bit like ads or something infact, it looked somesort of like a threatening letter.

GET YOUR ING HANDS AWAY FROM DANIEL. OR ELSE I'LL HARM YOU AND YOUR ING BABY.

It reads.

My hands starts to tremble after a person's name came through my mind.

Nicole.

"What's that you're reading?" Daniel asked from behind. 

Before I was about to hide it from him, he already took it in his hands. Daniel eyebrows pulled down together as he read the lines. His face turned red and his muscles become tense. His eyes flashed with anger and resentment. 

"Stay at home. Don't go anywhere." His voice crackled with anger.

"Daniel, where are you going?" I followed him as he enters the store room.

"To teach her a lesson" Daniel immediately left the house with a wave of futile rage swept over him.

"Wait, Daniel. Wai-" 

I tried to stop him but it was futile. The both of us knew who the culprit was and that what made him furious even more. I stayed at home as I were told. I bit my lip an kept walking around the house back and forth feeling insecure and uncomfortable.

'Oh dear god, please protect Daniel. Don't let him do silly things,please.' I prayed to god.


Daniel's POV

I quickly start off the car engine and sped over to her damn house which was a terrace house mom bought for her few days back.

I don't understand how mom was being blinded by her. She only waste her money on that god damn brat.

As soon as I reached her house, I slammed the car door and pressed the doorbell. I hit the door bell for I don't know how many ing times. I was so antagonized  that I could feel my blood boiling real mad.

"Oppa..?" She widened her eyes. "Finally came here to look for me?" Nicole cooed and smiled slyly.

I scoffed at her respond and tuck my hands in my pockets.

Nicole unlocks the gate and runs briskly towards me in a kind of acting cutely. It disgust me to be honest.

"Oppa, why are you here? Did that dumped you?" She nonchalantly burst out those words.

I landed a huge tight slap across her face and I could feel my chest sinks inwards and outwards furiously. My anger turned into violence.

"WHAT THE HELL  ARE YOU THINKING?! AND WHO DO YOU ING THINK YOU ARE TO CALL HER A ?!"  Venom spewed from my lips as I cursed belligerently.

Nicole cupped her cheeks with her right hand and tears starts to well up in her eyes.

"What..?! Wh-what did I do?!" She pretended like she didn't know.

"Don't pretend like you don't know, I'm telling you this. Don't ever cross the line. If you want to harm my girl and my baby, I will harm you first. Do you hear me? I am ing giving you a warning. Don't let me do things you hate." I rebuked.

Nicole froze. She did not dare to utter back a single word. She looked so terrified.

"Don't you even dare to complain to my mom. I don't share my mom with YOU. So you better get things clear. If you don't ing disappear from my life, I won't hesitate to report you to the police because YOU TRIED TO THREATEN LISA. HEAR ME?!" I bellowed right in her face and left.

Nicole stood there shock-still after hearing those harsh words from my mouth.

I lowered the car window and hollered, "AND DON'T EVER CALL ME 'OPPA' BECAUSE I WAS NEVER  YOURS. I HAVE MADE MYSELF CLEAR"

I made it clear to her so she wouldn't dare to harm my family again.


haaaa ^_^

-Ell

222077_324543567642084_2086074254_n_large

Tumblr_m43geafqum1qd62eeo1_1280_large

Tumblr_mg105jpiyo1qca7peo1_500_large

Tumblr_ldqo9ncowh1qzmyxeo1_500_large