Chapter 10

Stay by my side.

The next day Daniel mentioned that they are going to be quite a number of visitors that will be visiting us to see our precious darling. It was none other than his very close members, Inati, Simon, Jeesu, Donglim and not forgetting his very old high school buddies; Dari and David or his nickname DayDay. I have informed Sandra about my delivery and she have agreed to come and visit me since she has nothing on that day. Mom and dad also knew about it and they assured us that they will be here in the afternoon.

Daniel's mom. I still had no idea though. I didn't open my mouth mentioning about her to him so I just leave it to him wether he still wants his mom to see her grandchild that she've cursed or not.

Daniel sat by my side and starts singing to 'Still by yourside' as he held my palms in his hands.

"Hey Daniel!" Jeesu barged into the room with a bouquet of flowers in his hands and followed by Inati, Simon and Donglim right behind him.

Their voice was loud enough to fill in the room. It seems like there is a party in there. Lucky enough, Mdm Shin wasn't  there or she would have a hard time resting. She have already left for her morning walk accompanied by a nurse.

"Hey guys!" He got up and immediately fist bumped and hugged all of them. He took all the gifts from them and placed it on the table right beside.

"Hello Lisa! It's really been awhile! The last time I saw you was like two to three years back, right?" Inati voiced as he shook hands with me. "You've becoming so much prettier now!" He added which made my face literally turned red.

""Hi Lisa!" Donglim greeted shyly as he waved his hands.

Donglim once had a crush on me while we were in high school. Those were all those rumours I heard from my girls and also my classmates. Donglim was the quiet and shy type so he wouldn't dare to express his fondness towards me. Then, he was a little too late when Daniel started approaching me and showed his affection towards me. That was how our love story started off.

"Simon. Remember me?" The charming guy raised an eyebrow.

"Of course, that goodlooking guy who enjoys teasing me in school about my long yellow socks." I recalled.

"Ahaha, you still remember!" Simon laughs.

"If he's goodlooking, what am I?" Daniel interrupts. 

I sensed jealousy there and I find it cute when he is. I looked over at him and stucks out my tongue. The rest of them laughed at our childish attitude.

"Jeesu?" I blurted out first before he was about to say Hi.

"Oh yeah! You remembered me and my name! That's cool,hyung!" Jeesu spazzed as he hit Inati's buffed arms. 

Inati flinched in pain and pretended like he wants to beat Jeesu.

I laughed at his response, "Of course. Infact, I remember all of you. I just need some time to recall your faces. Hah."

"That's good! Danny, Where's your girl? We are eager to see her already!" Jeesu urged as he squeeze his palms together.

"My girl? There." Daniel replied as he pointed to me and trying to hold on to his laughter.

I widened my eyes and chuckled.

"Eh!" I rolled my eyes playfully at him.

"If you don't mind." Inati joked.

Simon laughed at his hyung's playful response and added, "If Daniel don't mind sharing then why not?" 

Daniel scoffed and said, "Across my dead body."

The rest of the boys laughed.

"I'll go and get my princess. She's still sleeping I guess. Be right back. Oh and don't do anything to her! Let me warn you guys." He said jokingly but somehow rather in a sternly manner.

"I'm following you!" Jeesu exclaimed.

"Me too!" Inati joins in.

" I'm joining you guys. I want to see other babies!" Simon added.

"Then I guess it's just me in here with your girl alone,Danny?" Donglim finally showed his playful side.

"I'm putting my trust on you, Donglim." Daniel told him.

"Ahaha, I'm gonna be here to accompany her so she won't feel lonely since all of you insisted on following him. Of course I won't do anything stupid, you ." Donglim chortled.

"Byeee!" They said as they left the ward. 

They talked so loudly along the corridors that we can clearly hear them.

Just then, the atmosphere became silent and awkward. Donglim then walked towards the chair next to my bed and sat on it.

"So.. How are you doing?"

"I'm good. Yourself?"

"Good too. You really changed alot. I mean in a positive way. You became so much prettier and I think you grew taller right?"

"Hey, how did you know? Aha, yea I was so short back then." 

I played with my fingers.

"So pretty and tall now. No wonder Danny loves you so much." He remarked.

"I don't think it's only the physical appeareance that matters though. Maybe, I'm loyal? Ahaha.." I chuckled.

"Maybe both? Hmm, why are they taking so long? It's a she right? She must be cute." Donglim added.

"Cute? Yup just like the mommy and daddy. Ahahaha.." 

"Okay, that, I gotta admit. You haven't change one bit. Being all delusional. Ahaha. But it's true though." He smiled. 

Soon, the boys returned back with Darnell in Daniel's arms. They were all crowding Daniel like birds asking for food. I smiled from ear to ear at the sight of it. Apparently, Darnell was awake so the boys were really lucky to see her.

"She has both Lisa's and Dan's pretty and charming features." Inati praised.

"Awwh, she's so adorable." Simon said in awe.

"She look alot like Lisa! Her nose, she have Daniel's traits." Donglim exclaimed.

"I know right! Very pretty." Jeesu added.

Daniel who was all along seated beside me on the bed smile widely at his friends praisings.

The boys took turns to carry Darnell. When one of them was carrying her, the others would play with her fingers or would endlessly give positive remarks on Darnell's angel-looking looks. My mouth became tired of smiling as I observed them looking so engrossed and interested in carrying Darnell. The last one to carry her was Jeesu, the youngest amongst all of them excluding Daniel. I was stunned to see their loving behaviour towards babies. They look just like a loving father.

"What's her name again? Dar? Darnell?" Inati asked in confirmation. 

"Yup, Darnell. D-A-R-N-E-L-L" Daniel spelled it out.

"Darnell.. Look here. Inati ahjussi is here.." Inati said as he tried different kind of tactics to attract Darnell's attention.

Everyone burst out laughing when we heard him calling himself  'ahjussi'.

"Come, bring her to me. Let her mommy carry her now." Daniel got up and took the baby off Jeesu's hands.

He put Darnell on my lap as I slowly reached out my arms to support her head and body. I covered her with blanket so she could feel the warmth. I could sense that everyone in the room was watching as I was doing that.

"Hi, sweetheart." I adjusted my arms so she could rest her head comfortably. I kissed her forehead gently and continued "Do you miss mommy?"

"Awwwh, this is just so sweet. I think I should capture this moment where the mother kissed the daughter. Awwh how sweet." Jeesu blurted out.

"..and then post it on sns?" Daniel suggested.

"Why not?" Jeesu replied as he play around with Darnell's fingers.

Shortly, Dari and David came. The atmosphere got so much livelier after the both of them came. 


Okay I gotta stop here ^^. I shall continue with this fic once I'm free. Probably the next weekend? :( Or if time permits I'll do it on weekdays? Yay? LOL.

Anyway I really hope you enjoy this update. The next update shall be the continuation of this. I'll add in more dramas and more fun! So please subscribe and comment!

Thanks a bunch, loves!

Have an amazing amazing week ahead! Don't give up!!

Tumblr_miz1i3wu9c1s5xhduo1_500_large

 

Tumblr_mjo8qjbcxj1rkmb32o1_500_large

Dalmatian back then..

5oxx5k_large

Now it's DMTN..

Tumblr_mi8uvpmhnr1s5xhduo1_400_large

Sigh I reaally want to cry :(

Look at all those precious smiles.......