Chapter 1

Stay by my side.

"Hey baby, are you at home? Lisa?" I heard Daniel calling from downstairs. 

"U-huh, here in the bathroom. Wait up, I'll be down soon." I shouted from upstairs.

I immediately closed the tap from my bedroom toilet and jogged down to the hall to greet Daniel. I was wearing a comfortable oversized t-shirt and just my undies underneath.

I wouldn't mind Daniel seeing me dressing like that because we have already seen each other before. If you know what I mean?

"Hey handsome." I hugged him from the back.

Daniel turned around in a kind of surprising way to see me doing that so suddenly. 

"Oh why hey there beautiful." He pressed his lips onto mine.

"You're doing good?" He asked in between the kiss.

"Umm, yea.." I replied, devouring the kiss while wrapping my arms around his neck.

Daniel pulled back and leaned in and our forehead touches.

"I miss you so much.. How are you?" He whispered in my ear which gives me the ticklish feeling.

There was a short silence.

"I'm carrying your baby." I replied trying to hold the laughter.

"Wh-What?!" Daniel widened his eyes.

He looked at me from head to bottom. From my eyes to my stomach and to his body.

Daniel had promised and affirmed to me the night before we made love that once I get preggy, he will propose to me immediately. I know some guys might be better off jerks or bastards who would leave his girl after knowing she is pregnant but that is not Daniel. I know he wouldn't do that.

"U-huh.. I just got my pregnancy tested and it's positive.." I touched my stomach lightly and smiled.

"Oh My God.." He put his hands on his head and widened his eyes, "are you really carrying my baby around with you..?" he covered his mouth trying to control his happiness.

"Yes, idiot. You got me pregnant." I hit his brawny arm lightly and chuckled.

"My baby is in here?! OMG, I almost couldn't believe this. It seemed hard to swallow the truth but baby, thank god! Ergh, I love you so much!" Daniel beamed and pulled me in for a hug.

I hid my face in his chest and giggled. He was almost shaking my body because he couldn't grasp the truth.

"Hey, hey. There's a baby in here. Mind you.." I shot him a playful glare and caressed my stomach.

Daniel chuckled and looked down on my stomach.

"How many months already? And how did you found out about this?" He asked excitedly.

"Last week. I felt nausea and I  threw up like almost four times a day. So I visited the doctor and he gave me this good news. Pregnant two months." I stick out two fingers.

"Are you fine now,baby?" Daniel asked, worried as he cupped my face in his hands.

I touched his hands and convinced him that I was feeling alright.

Of course, I couldn't contain my feelings too. I was enchanted when I knew I was two months pregnant but I decided to tell him only when he is free.

"Then why did you inform me only now?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm sorry, Danny. You're busy so- I wanted it to be a surprise..." I replied feeling guilty.

"Awwh, it's okay, I'm not pushing the blame on you, baby. Thanks for telling me this wonderful good news. I'm going to be a daddy soon?" He smirked and raised an eyebrow.

"Yea?" I bit my bottom lip and smiled.

Daniel bent down on his knees and placed his right ear near my stomach and somehow feel it with his hand.

"Hey honey, daddy's here.. Take care of yourself and don't bully mommy alright? Be a good girl/ boy okay?" He said and kissed my tummy lightly. 

I touched his hair and it back and forth and smiled at his action as he tries to communicate with our first child.

" Hey, I'll be sleeping here with you tonight. I want to spend the night with you and our child." He smiled as he pointed at my tummy.

"Ahah, Okay, if that's your wish..." I smiled at him shyly.


That night, I went to bed early  but I just couldn't sleep. I kept tossing around in my bed wondering when Daniel will come up and lay down beside me. Daniel was still awake as he have to complete his task so he stayed up a little longer in the living room until he's done with it. He even insisted me to go to bed early so our baby can sleep early too.

However, waiting for him feel like years and it makes me feel even sleepier. I yawned continously and soon my eyes felt really heavy.

As soon as I was about to close my eyes, I heard the door creaked open. I didn't even had the strength to open my eyes as I was too exhausted but I could listen to my surroundings very clearly. I could smell his cologne as it slowly filled the room and I knew he was removing his wife-beater  he was wearing that night.

'Ttak!" 

The lights went off and I could feel the bed mattress beside me sunk a little. I could feel his body shifting in towards me as I was back-facing him. I told myself to open my eyes for awhile but the inside of me just refused to do what it tells. 

Just then, I felt a pair of arms s around my waist then on to my tummy. He caressed it for awhile and I felt comfortable when he did that. He kissed my bare shoulders lightly and whispered 'goodnight' in my ears.

I smiled when he did that.

Daniel tucked his face at the back of my neck and I felt the tingling sensation when he breathed out air through his nose on my skin. Refusing to pull away, he still wrapped his arms around my petite-sized body and from there, we both fell into a deep sleep.


 

My first chapter update~ How do you think? Hehe, Please subscribe or comment. Tell me what you think about it. Thank you~^_^ -Ell

DanielChae7.jpg

God, he look so ing y here. *Drools*