Chapter 5

Stay by my side.

Danial stirred from his sleep when he heard me half-shouting. He rubbed his eyes before sitting up straight. I watched him as he slowly got up. I cleared my throat.

'How on earth did he got here?'

'Where is Sandra?'

Many questions came running through my mind at that time. I was baffled. I didn't know what to do. What more ask him how did he get here.

Daniel shut his eyes lazily for awhile and turned to face me who is already sitted up facing him. Before I was about to bombard him with questions, he immediately pulled me into his embrace.

I didn't push him away when he did that, infact, I kept quiet and let him embrace me even more. Of course, I miss his touch and his warmness but to recall back about what his mom had said, it really boils me up.

After awhile, I pulled away. I refused to look at him in the eyes. I looked down and fiddled around with my fingers.

"Why and how did you get... here?" I asked him still refusing to have aye contact with him.

"To protect you. To be there for you.. And our baby.. I came here, doesn't concerns you.. All that matters now is that I'm finally getting to see you.." Daniel answered straight-forwardly.

"Are you not scared of your mom..? Didn't she tell us to stop meeting anymore and-"

"And that you are going to leave me just like that??" He interrupted, upset. "Leaving the baby without a dad? or worst come to worst either of us take her with us?" He frowned.

I didn't answer him back. I kept quiet and played with my fingers. He got the point. There was a short silence in between before Daniel continued.

"Lisa.. Didn't we promise to take care and raise this child toge..ther?" 

'I know sweetheart.. I know we should go through this together as a couple. But Mdm Chae being your mother, I had no choice but to listen to her instructions..'

'Not that I hated you, honey.. I really love and missed you so much. but there's nothing I could do..'

All that, I wanted to express it to him but those words just couldn't escape from my mouth. I hold back the tears as I felt my teeth chattering.

I could hear him sobbed a little and that makes my heart ache. My heart wrenched even more when I saw a drop of tears wet the bed sheet. 

"I miss you so much,baby.." He expressed in between tears. "I promise, we'll go through this together..okay?" He asked.

Daniel pulled me in for another hug.


There was an awkward silence at the dining table while we were having our breakfast. I keep myself mum and not speak anything to him. I already found out how he managed to get here because Sandra left a note at the Fridge door. 

I half heartedly felt thankful towards Sandra for trying to help us out but on the other hand, anger engulfed me because we actually promised each other not to mention to Daniel about this issue. But, she did. 

As soon as we finished eating, I cleared the dining table and headed to the kitchen and starts washing the dishes. 

"I'll do the dishes." Daniel said from behind.

"It's okay.. I'll just do it.."I carried on with the dishes and ignored him.

However, Daniel took the dishes away from my hands gently and cleaned it, leaving me standing still there. After he have finished clearing all the dishes, he took my hands to the sink and washed it thoroughly with soap and water and clean it dry with a cloth. I watch and let him finishes what he wanted to do.

After finishing his task, he turned me around and made me face him.

"Baby.. I know you're hurt by what mom had said to you. I'm sorry about that hm..? Let's go through all of this together ok?" He presented a smile.

I looked at him and bit my lip. 

Without hesitating, he pulled me in and hold me tight in his arms. Still not answering him, I didn't back away or anything but I just let him do so. Slowly, I touched the back of his body to acknowledge him that I agreed. After feeling the touch on his back, Daniel hugged me tighter and rested his chin on my head.

"I promise.." I stuttered as tears starts to roll down on my cheeks.

I sensed that Daniel smiled upon hearing my answer.

"I miss you so much,dear.. So damn much.." He replied and my hair gently.


A short chapter update ^.^

Do subscribe/comment and share with me about this chapter yea? I'm  sorry this was a short chapter because I was too tired. But rest assured, I'll update soon. 

Damn, schools starting real soon for me :-( I'll be entering college next week :-( Wish me luck >.<

Here's some Daniel for all you <3 -Ell

tumblr_mc4k2eeZNY1rxjbkyo1_r1_500.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKDwROfI3Zs5Y6KfGPeZx

I miss him so much. Damn.