Chapter 16

Stay by my side.

Daniel's POV

Lisa was sitting down on the couch staring into space. Perhaps, she was waiting for me to leave Darnell's room then she can go to sleep with Darnell.

"Hey, are you ok..?" I tried touching her shoulder.

She looked over at her shoulder and shove my hands away.

"I'm going to sleep now." She said.

My heart. Why is it hurting when she did that. 

Daniel, didn't you realise that's what she felt when you did that to her that night? Ergh. Why was I being so stupid and too stuck up that night?!

"Wait," I grabbed her wrist. "Hear me out..please.."

"There's nothing to hear. I knew everything. I knew the reason behind everything. It's okay." Lisa humbly said.

"Why are you like this..? Will you just give me a space to tell you everything? I know I'm at fault, I know-"

"Isn't this what you've always wanted? Seeing your own girl being hurt by someone you know?" She looked at me sternly.

"..You were hurt..?" I frowned.

"I didn't say I was hurt. Our daughter. Darnell. She is hurting. Don't you know?" Lisa's lips starts to tremble and her eyes became watery.

"I know.. I know that both of my girls are hurting.. And I know I'm in the wrong, Lisa.." I bit my lower lip.

"Okay,Danny.. Okay.. I am tired.." Tears starts dripping from her left eye.

She turned around and gave me that one last look which reads; 'I am really hurting..'

Before she was about to climb up the stairs, I took her hand and pulled her in my arms. Touching her back, I caressed it gently and held her tight not wanting her to retreat or push me away.

"I know you are tired.. I know.. Please, I'm really sorry for my mistakes..." I whispered in between the tears.

Lisa's shoulder shook and I felt warm tears wetting my shirt as she hids her face in there.

'What feels/taste like a rainbow? To be in daddy's embrace..'

I rested my chin on her head and kissed her hair.

"Please just let me have this chance to embrace you like you've always wanted..."

She didn't utter any word infact she just wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged it tighter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------


-----           --------

Lisa's POV

Days, weeks and months has passed. 

Everyday marks a new day for all of us. Everyday have made us realised how we managed to live through the thick and thin in our lifes. I was blessed to be having this special people in my life. I know happiness don't last long but it's the memories that counts and the moments that we cherish that counts. 

And now, not only I have two people that will stand out for me in my life but soon I'll be welcoming another member into the family.

Yup, it's the little poppyseed in the mommy's tummy.

"Mommy, can you all help me open this packet of chocolate. I can't seem to tear it open." Darnell murmured.

"Let me do it, baby." Daniel took the packet of chocolates from my hands.

"Dinggg donggg"

"Mommy! Mommy! Inati ahjussi is here!!!" Darnell beamed.

She definitely loves Inati the most out of the rest of her ahjussis because Inati took care of her very well.

"Here,Darnell. Let daddy do the job. Go and take care of mommy over there.." Daniel pinched her cheeks.

"Roger that,daddy...^^" 

"Heyyy, look who's here. Sandra's here too!" Daniel said as he welcomed the boys in the house. 

Daniel invited his friends over at our house for some normal gathering as a form of re-gathering because we all hardly have times for meet-ups.

"Hey Sandra, how many months already??!" I asked her in delight after realising that her tummy was bulging out.

"Three months now.." She smiled from ear to ear.

"U-wahh, congratulations Baro and Sandra! Happy for you." Daniel congratulated the two couples.

"Thanks and you too! What about you, Lis? How many months?And whats the gender?" Sandra asked.

"6 months already,darling. There's one Lisa junior in the family, this kiddy here will be Daniel's junior." I expressed.

"A boy?! That's amazingg!" Baro added.

I nodded and smiled.

"Inati ahjussi!!!!!!!" Darnell screamed in excitement upon seeing Inati in the house.

"Heyyy, whaddup my little kitty princess??" Inati carried her up and kissed her cheeks.

"I miss you aaaa loooot, Inati ahjussi!" She exclaimed.

"Aww, I miss you alot too!" He ruffled her hair.

"Yah, Inati. When is your time? When are you getting married?" The forever mischievous Jeesu playfully asked him.

"There. I'll marry this little angel here. Right, Darnell?" Inati joked which made everyone burst out laughing.

"Huh! Inati ahjussi wants to marry me!?! huhh mommyy!! Omg!!" She squealed.

"Aish, Darnell sweetie, don't ever dream. Inati ahjussi is too old for you." Daniel laughed.

Inati showed him the 'shut the up' sign language while Darnell shyly covers and giggled cutely.

"Okay, okay. Come on let's eat." I invited them over to the dinning table.

 

 

 


 

 

Okay here's another short chapter updated. ^_^

There's more drama to this fic okayy.. Don't forget to subscribe and comment! Thank you.~

-Ell.