Chapter 12

Stay by my side.

"What are you doing.. here?" Daniel frowned as he asked his mother in a stern voice. "If you are just going to hurt our feelings even more, might as well just leave this place. We can talk again some other day."

"Daniel.." I spoke up trying to stop him from saying all those harsh things anymore.

The rest of the boys kept quiet as they were not too sure what to do or how to react. They did not want to interfere these family matters that they are currently witnessing.

"And how did you managed to know  that we're here? I thought you wouldn't even want to care about us..."

"You-you.. need to hear me out, my son....Lisa's parent called me to convey the message that Lisa has succesfully delivered the baby." Mdm Chae stammered.

"We can talk later just don't spoil the mood now, mom. I'm really asking of you." He bit his lip holding on to his tears.

Daniel's POV

"What are you doing..here?" I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at her sternly. 

Who cares if she is my mother but what she did to Lisa was unforgiveable and the thing is that the incident are still fresh in my mind. 

"If you are just going to hurt our feelings even more, might as well just leave this place. We can talk again some other day." I told her frankly.

"Daniel..." Lisa called my name but I didn't even bother.

"And how did you managed to know  that we're here? I thought you wouldn't even want to care about us..."

"You-you.. need to hear me out, my son....Lisa's parent called me to convey the message that Lisa has succesfully delivered the baby." Mom began as her voice began to shake.

All of a sudden, the painful memories that happened to Lisa long ago flashed through my mind. I shut my eyes tight as I endured the heart wrenching feeling in my chest.

The incident where by Lisa got slapped showed up in my head so crystal clear. Just like it happened once again. I gritted my teeth and bit my lip hard.

"We can talk later just don't spoil the mood now, mom. I'm really asking of you." I muttered. 

I could feel tears flooding my eyes.

"No, Daniel. I'm here not to create any trouble with the two of you. I've come to my senses, Daniel. Lisa."

My eyes immediately shifted to Lisa and then on to mom who was looking at me with sorrow eyes. "Then..?"

Mom cleared and continued, "I realised, Lisa was the one for you. You loved her so much that you even couldn't see me as your mother anymore."

I exhaled a deep breath upon hearing her explanations and added, "It's not what you were thinking, mom. I-I still love you as my mother. Doesn't mean what I'm doing now, I've forgotten about you."

"And if really what I'm hearing now is true, I'm so thankful, mom. I really am." I expressed as tears falls on the ground. 

She walks towards me slowly and reached her arms out and pulled me in for a motherly hug.

"Please forgive me, son. Please.. I am really sorry for my wrongdoings." She bewailed.

That was my first time seeing her crying like that. Of course I felt sympathetic and guilty for making her cry but at that moment, I just  don't know who is in the wrong and who should be blamed.

"Not me, mom. Don't apologise to me. It's Lisa. It's Lisa that you have to seek forgiveness to. You've made her felt so miserable and terrible. Do you know that?" I touched both of her shoulders and looked at her eyes solemnly.

Gently, she removes my hands and turned around to face Lisa who was seated on the bed looking at her with her eyebrows furrowed slightly. Slowly, she made her way towards Lisa and immediately pulled her into embrace. 

In the midst of hugging, her shoulders shook uncontrollably. Mom was sobbing really hard. Lisa touched the back of mom's body as she it gently.

"I'm sorry, my dear. Please forgive mom. I really didn't know why I did that to you. I am truly sorry for what I've done. Even if you refused to forgive me, I hope you could still able to accept me as your mother-in-law." She wept.

Lisa's POV

 

"I'm sorry, my dear. Please forgive mom. I really didn't know why I did that to you. I am truly sorry for what I've done. Even if you refused to forgive me, I hope you could still able to accept me as your mother-in-law." 

Mother-in-law....?

What..? That means she have accepted me as her daughter in law...?

"It's okay,Mdm Chae. I've longed forgiven you. Let bygones be bygones.... " I replied with tears starting to form up in my eyes.

"Thank you, my dear Lisa. You are a wonderful daughter in law how can I not realise it back then..." She said as she kissed my forehead gently.

The atmosphere in the room starts to get less tensed when mom and dad came. Mdm Chae still feels abit awkward and guitly but I've made her feel comfortable by treating her like my own mother. 

Two years have passed.

Finally, the both of us have officially tied our knots. We are official as husband and wife. I'm glad and blessed for this family I was gifted. The love of my life, Daniel, who never fails to protect me and our princess and Darnell as a part of this family too. I felt like my life is completed. Yup, Darnell is already two freaking years old. It's really damn fast.

Daniel is back making music with his old members.He would focus on composing songs along with Inati and Simon while Jeesu, Donglim and himself  would sing to their songs.  

Mom and dad would usually pay a visit once in awhile just to see how we're doing and no doubt to see how their granddaughter is doing. Daniel's mom would come once a month and sometimes would invite us to her house as she held a family session with Daniel's relatives.

Darnell is learning things very well. She have mastered pronouncing 'Omma' and 'Appa' and knows how to speak very well now. Well of course, what else should I feel if not 'a proud mummy'?  Some things that I noticed Darnell as she is growing up, well she loved to find for her daddy if she wants to cuddle but she comes looking for me if she wants food and anything that makes her happy. Sure this kid follows my traits. I love cuddling in Daniel's arm too. Well, you see his buffed arms, who wouldn't love it? 

Ding dong.

The door bell rang.

"Omma,omma! Open the door.." Darnell came running into the kitchen as she tugs my dress pyjamas.

"Yes, sweetheart. Omma will open the door now.." I hold her hand and bring her to the living room.

"Hey baby." Daniel kissed my forehead. "Hey my princess! How are you? Do you miss me?" He squats down and reached his arms out waiting for Darnell to run to him.

"I miss youuuu appa..!! Appa,Appa, come and watch  TV with me.." She said as she pulled her daddy's arms and dragged him to the living room.

Daniel looked at me and smiled. 

"I'll talk to to you later, baby. She needs me now." He mouthed and winked at me.

I chuckled after getting what he meant and nodded my head along and went back to the kitchen to finish my chores.

"Appa, I want that flower dress too! Dora wore it so nice!" Little Darnell pointed to the dress Dora from the cartoon Dora the Explorer was wearing.

I told you this kid loves her daddy more than she loves me. Haha, nah just kidding but I can see that she is more pampered with her daddy as compared to me.

"You want that dress Dora's wearing? But that's a cartoon. How can I find it for you? You want appa to draw a dress like that?" Daniel joked about.

"Appa.." She cooed. " I really want that dress.." She almost starts crying.

"Aigoo, aigoo.. Okay, okay! Appa will buy it for you alright! Don't cry sweetheart, you know appa's kidding right?" 

I almost laughed my out hearing the conversation of a daughter and the dad from the kitchen.

"Alright, sweetie. It's time for bed. Daddy needs to rest to. Let's go.." I interrupted.

"She actually wants more time with me that's why she's doing this." Daniel whispered into Darnell's ears.

"Uhh..? What is it again, appa?" Darnell asked innocently.

"Daniel Chae!" I widened my eyes and looked at him notifying him to not continue with his bulls.

Daniel laughed, "It's nothing sweetheart. Go to sleep dear. I'll talk to you tomorrow. I love you." 

He kissed her cheeks and hugged her tightly before letting her go.

"Okay, appa! I love you too. Goodnight!" She said and kissed Daniel's cheeks in return.

Darnell got up from her seat and grabbed my hand and happily sings, "Let's go, omma! lalalala~" 

"Okay honey, sleep tight. I love you." I pulled the blanket up to her chest and kissed her forehead gently.

"Goodnight, omma. Love you toooooo!!!" Darnell hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek.

When I was about to close the Darnell's room door, Daniel suddenly kissed my neck. He appeared from nowhere almost shocking the hell out of me.

"Miss me so much, eh?" He smirked and pushed me against the wall and pinned my hands on the wall.

"What are you trying to do now?" I chuckled.

Slowly he leaned in forward and looked down on my lips.

"Can I?" He playfully ask.

"Are you crazy? Here?"

"No one will see." He said and slowly pressed his lips against mine. 

Gradually, he deepened the kiss pleading in to enter my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck and joined along. Daniel slid his tongue inside my mouth and deepened the kiss even more. Slowly, he reached for my bare shoulders and touched it. He slid his hand down to my body and to my waist as he began to kiss my jawline and left traces down to my neck and back to my lips again.

I pushed him away and paused the kiss.

"You sure, we're going to do it here?"

"Why not, baby? Darnell's asleep. It's just you and me now." He answered blatantly and smacked his lips onto mine yet again.

Daniel then carries my left tigh upwards and kissed me harder. The kiss was passionate as I could feel the both of us panting real hard. His neck was sweating too.

Without warning, he immediately carried me bridal style which made me screamed alittle. He kicked our bedroom door open and lay me down on our bed. 

"Ahaha, so you're the one who wants time with me, eh?" I laughed as I looked at how he was struggling to his shirt.

I quickly got up and kneeled on the bed to help him his shirt as I playfully trace my finger on his face and down to his body. He pushed me down on the bed which made me flinched and screamed slightly. I laughed after seeing him showing his bare abs infront of me. I removed my dress and threw it on the floor. Now I'm left with my undies and bra.

"Are you ready, babe?"

I bit my lip and nodded my head and without hesitating, he immediately crawled on top of me and attacked my lips. Our room was filled with the kissing sounds and the slapping of our skins. The heat in the room was getting intense as the both us enjoyed the pleasure in our bed. Daniel continues to deepened the kiss as he travel from the corner of my ears down to my collar bones. Slowly, he begin to unhook my bra strap.

"Uhhh, baby. I love you" He said in between the kiss.

"You must be drunk." I laughed.

He ignored and continued to kiss me passionately. I the back of his body continously and pushed him over so right now I'm on top of him. My long wavy hair kept on falling forward so he tucks it in behind my ears and grabbed my waist firmly.

I placed my fingers along his jawline and down to his abs and placed my lips on his before enjoying another round of pleasure by me.

"Come to me baby." He moaned.

I kissed his neck and lips over and over again and finally he was on top of me again. 

"Let's do this." He panted heavily.

"Do what?"

"Let's have more babies."

"What-"

He smacked his lips once again and this time the atmosphere got really heatened burning up.


The next day, I woke up feeling . I found Daniel's arms wrapped around my body and his right leg on top of mine.My face was facing his bare chest. I slowly and looked up at him, but he was still in his dreamland.

"Goodmorning, honey..." I touched his nose lightly and kissed it.

He flinched a little and opened his eyes. 

"Morning,baby."

He hugs me tighter in his embrace and cuddled with me.

The morning sun shone brightly in our room and it reflects on his skin.

"Did you have a good time last night?" He smirked.

"Aish.." I bit his buffed arms lightly. 

"Ahaha, I did. I love you so much." Daniel said.

"You did? I love you too, baby." 

With that, the both of us starts our morning with another long good kiss.


OMG. I totally at writing s! Anyway, I tried my best. Hope you enjoyed it! LOL

So... Don't forget to leave a comment or subcribe to me, ok? hehe~

Damn.... I miss Daniel baby. I miss DMTN babies :( Always hoping to hear some news from them....

Anyway, chin up! It's the end of the weekend :( school again,,,,BUT no matter what, have a great week ahead! I'll be back on the next weekend^^

Remember to smile!! God bless you all my fellow readers~!

-Ell

click here for to see dmtn babies!