Chapter 4

Stay by my side.

 

Daniel's POV

Everyday I have died waiting for Lisa's call or reply but I know that wouldn't have happened. She must be really hurt and taken aback by what mom has said to her. , I should have stayed with her that day. She must be thinking that I've already give her up but , no. I'm doing this for you, baby.

"I need help! I need somebody right now! 

It's not breathing I don't know what to do I need help!"

Sandra's (Lisa's bestie) calling

"Daniel's here.."

"Hi, it's Sandra. Will you be free tonight? I'll be going to my parents house in Busan. So I'm thinking if I should leave you with her tonight at my house?"

"That'll be fine.. Thanks so much for your help."

"No, don't mention about it. I'll give you the address later this evening. Be here at around 10PM, the usual time she already went to bed."

"Okay, thanks so much, Sandra."

God. Nobody knows how thankful I am towards Sandra. I am finally seeing Lisa again. I 've missed her so much for  god's sake. 

I packed a few of my tops and bottoms and stuffed it in a small luggage bag. 


The clock showed 9:45PM. Time for me to get going. I took the car keys with me and the luggage bag and drove to Sandra's apartment.

Once I've reached the doorstep, I waited for awhile and double checked the door unit before knocking on the door. Sandra have warned me not to use the door bell so as not to wake Lisa up.

"Tok, tok, tok.."

Within seconds, the door creaked open.

"Hi Daniel." A tall lady around Lisa's age which I highly assume is Sandra stood next to the door. 

She was unlocking the gate and let me in after that. Sandra was already dressed up andI understand that she too wants to leave for Busan that night.

"The key's here. I'll leave it to you. Food is all in the kitchen. And.." She turned around and paused. "She's in the guest room,sleeping. You'll just need to walk straight until you see  'Lisa's' name hanging on the door. It's not locked." She said.

I bowed to her thanking her for the upmteenth times.

"Thanks for your help. I'll bring her out soon when she's feeling better. Thanks alot. Really." I expressed.

"Nah, it's okay. Just use this place for as long as you wish. I'll be in Busan for a week or so. Plus, She's my friend. So I'll do whatever it takes to help her. I'll be leaving now. Take care of her." Sandra smiled.

"She needs you now.." She added.

"uh? Oh.. I know.. Okay.., thanks alot.." I replied her almost choked in tears.

"Ahah, you're here already. Don' t be sad.." Sandra said as she hit my arm lightly in a friendly way.


Sandra's POV

 

"She needs you now.." I added.

His face suddenly changed. Tears were starting to form up in his eyes.

 

"uh? Oh.. I know.. Okay.., thanks alot.." Daniel weakly replied.

Not wanting him to cry infront of me, I cheered him a little by telling him that he already made it here.

I told him I was leaving and that he doesn't need to wait or anything but instead accompany Lisa to sleep.


Daniel's POV

When Sandra left the house, I sat at the living room sofa for awhile and look at the surroundings of the apartment. I could see pictures of Lisa and Sandra hung up on the wall.

Sandra must have taken care of her really well.

'Thanks Sandra.." I said to myself.

Slowly, I got up and made my way to her room.

I twisted the door knob and sneak my head in first. The Moroccan Rose cologne she uses filled the room. Only the sound of the air-conditioner could be heard. As I stepped inside, the room was cold and my heart felt weak when I saw Lisa's body lying on the bed.

Without noticing, tears fell out from my eyes. It was a grace and blessing to be able to see her again. My knees felt weak as I walked towards the bed approaching her.

I sat on the edge of the bed and caressed her cheek.

"I miss you so much, baby...I'm sorry..." I whispered in between tears. 

I kissed her forehead and tears just kept on flowing out. Does this show how much I miss her?

I hid my face in her shoulders and whimpered more before deciding to unbotton my shirt and just wear my black wife beater and sleep next to her.


Lisa's POV

The next morning felt a little strange. I woke up smelling something familiar and I felt someone's presence right beside me. I almost freaked out when I saw a pair of arms wrapping around my body. The person was facing me but he hids his face in my chest.

'Wait? This can't be Sandra...' 

'It. Can't. Be. Her.'

'HUH?! (Gasp) It's a male!'

I wanted to shove his hands away but the cologne he is using smell so familiar.

I tried to shift my face nearer to the person to take a closer look at him.

"Daniel...?!"


Another short (bonus) chapter update. Do subscribe and tell me about this,yea? :-)

I'm sorry about my English. :/

Have a good night/day~^.^

 -Ell

Daniel-daniel-chae-27713816-600-450.jpg

tumblr_lz6zj9klb21qavqs4.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbYH74u84WjQK29jeXWl8

Imagine this guy above sleeping next to you...... oh my god..

Man, I miss him.