Chapter 11

Stay by my side.

"Hey Bro! How're ya' doing?" DayDay said in English.

"I'm alright bro. What about you?" 

"I'm good, you can see I'm so healthy now!" Dayday chuckled.

Everyone else in the room hugged one another and I could see a very strong relationship of brotherhood there. I looked over at Dari and his mouth are begining to open ready to say something.

"Well, hello there Lisa! It's been a while! Now all grown up. You're a mother now! Congratulations!!" He said as he hugged me.

"Thanks, Dari! It's great to see you and Dayday here! Reminiscing our school memories, yea?" I smiled.

"Yup. Those times when we're all so old fashion with very high socks and those overalls. Great memories!" Dari grinned. "So, is this the both of your princess? What's her name?" He asked in curiousity.

"Her name is Darnell." Daniel and I said in unison.

"Wow, You heard that? Their love is too strong that they even had the same exact thing to reply." Dayday joked which actually made everyone laughed.

Told you, Dayday and Dari is the two best jokers I've ever met. They never fail to crack up silly jokes and made us burst out laughing like retards.

"Of course our love is strong. If not, there wouldn't be Darnell here. If you get what I mean, dudettes!" Daniel wriggled his eyebrows.

The boys cheered upon hearing those ertic sort of comment from Daniel's mouth and they go "wowowow, we saw what you mean there, little Danny!" in a playful tone.

They called him 'Little Danny' at times because he was the youngest amongst all of them. But, strangely he's the first one to get a child. LOL.

As I'm the only girl there, all I could do was to keep my mouth shut but couldn't help it but to blush. 

'Stupid Daniel. I'm not gonna let him go this time.' I whispered in my heart and I presented a playful glare at him.

Soon, Sandra came along. But with someone. Baro?! What is he here? I mean. We're not really that close before. Baro was our classmate. He would usually hang out with those studious type and I felt that he would have no time to look at any girls. But- Okay, so, I'm guessing there must be something on between these two.

"Hey sweetie! How are you feeling?" Sandra asked as she placed the basket full of a mixture of  flowers and fruits on the table. 

She walked towards me and hugged me tightly.

"Hey hun, I'm better now. My baby's sleeping. Wait till she wakes up,alright?"

"Awww, right. sure then." Sandra pouted then smiled. "Baro's here too.." She continued as she bit her lip shyly.

"Are the both of you dating???" I raised an eyebrow and pursed my lip to hold my laughter.

"Err.. Ye-..Yea.." She stammered.

I swap glances from Sandra then to Baro and back to Sandra again and I realised that they both were really cute and perfect together.

"Hi, Lisa! I'm the so called nerdy Baro. Remember?" Baro cutely introduced himself.

I nodded my head continously as I was preparing myself to laugh.

"Ahahaha! That's nice! You guys are so adorable. Hey, come on. Chill down. It's only me. Anyway my guy is having a cup of tea at the Cafe at the basement with s. Remember Inati, Jeesu, Donglim and the handsome one, Simon?"

"Swaggy Jeesu? Inati?! Dong-donglim?! The one who has a crush on you?! And Si-Si-Simon?! Oh my god! It's really been awhile right! How are they doing?! They must have become more charming right!" Sandra spoke in delight.

"Especially Simon!" I laughed. "Yup! I was surprised when they came ahaha. They have become more matured. Especially Inati.Wow, you really remembered their nicknames back then yea?" I hit her shoulders lightly.

"Yaaa.. Of course. We were all so close last time. Like really bestfriends. But everyone went on to their seperate ways. Except for you and Daniel!" Sandra pouted abit.

"And what about you then? It's fate right that you met this cutie Baro after years of seperation after our graduation?" I smiled.

Sandra blushed as she looked down on her feet. Baro on the other hand kept on touching his nose which is a sign that he is really shy when being teased like that.

"Baro, the boys will be up soon yea? Sorry to make you feel awkward and left out. I really don't know what to talk about." I looked over at Sandra and we both laughed.

"No, no it's definitely fine with me. Afterall, I was the one who wanted to tag along so yea.." He scratches his head.

"Awww, how sweet. Sandra, you're lucky." 

The three of us laughed and we didn't realise the boys are back.

"Uh-oh Baro. These boys are going to attack you. Be prepared!!" I teases him jokingly.

"Hey Sandra! Oh Hi Baro! Been so long man! How are you?!" Daniel hugged him in a manly way. (err you know when a guy and a guy met and they hugged? lol) 

"Hi, Daniel. Congrats on your first child! I'm doing good bro!" 

"Thank you, man! And oh you guys are dating?!" Daniel exclaimed.

"Who?! Who? Who is dating?!" the noisy Jeesu who just realised the presence of Baro because he was busy with his phone when he enters the room,interrupted.

"Baro and Sandra?! For real?!" Inati interfered.

"Uh.. yeah.." Baro replied bashful.

"Woowww, Baro! You sure this is the Baro we all know last time? The bookworm type?" Dayday recalled.

"I'm not the old Baro you guys used to know. Like studying all the time. Of course I was that last time, but because I need and must do well in school.. but not now anymore. I realised I have to open up to girls." Baro bravely explained.

"Brave boy already!" Donglim and Dari voiced out.

Baro, Dari and Donglim's response made the rest whoop and Sandra didn't know what to do but she kept on blushing all the while. She tried to hide herself behind Baro.

I, myself was laughing real hard at his cute response and her lovely reaction.

As everyone were busy cheering and making noises to the new love-birds, neither did I  realised that we have woken Darnell up. She wokes up crying really loudly. She must be probably shocked by the noise in the room.

"Eyyy you guys! You woke my princess up..." Daniel interrupted as he carries her slowly in his arms.

He carried her around the room and showed her the clouds outside the window but Darnell wouldn't stop crying. Daniel tried different ways to coax and hush her up by singing to her and stuff but she was too young to understand the lyrics; 'you don't have to cry,울지말아요' (song by Noel titled 'Proposal').

When he have finally gave up, he decided to pass Darnell to me. The moment I carried Darnell, she cry lesser and very quickly, she stops crying.

"Aww, Darnell wants the mommy." Simon spoke up.

"She sure loves her mommy more than her daddy." Jeesu joked about.

"Aigoo, you naughty girl. You prefer mommy carrying you huh? You love mommy more, eh?" Daniel poked her nose lightly and kissed it.

"Aigooo, Darnell loves mommy more than her daddy,right?" I looked over at Daniel and smirked. "Mommy loves you too." I said, but my eyes were looking at Daniel. 

I hope he gets what I mean.

Sandra then approached me and signalled that she wants to carry her now.

"I bet she's going to cry once San carries her." Baro burst out which made everyone laughed.

"Keep quite. Keep those comments to yourself." Sandra pouted playfully.

"I agree too. Just stand one side will do, Sandra. I don't want Darnell to cry." Inati jokingly teases her. 

Slowly, I passed Darnell over to Sandra who is trying her best to carry her and make her comfortable.

"What if Darnell won't stop crying after Sandra carries her?" Dayday added the salt to the wound which made the evironment more comical.

Everybody just laughed their asses off especially Donglim, Jeesu and Simon who kept on laughing like a retarded seal.

"YAaaa! Please just let me carry her peacefully... You guys are so mean!!" She pouted her lips like a little girl.

"Hey hey, why don't we just let her carry first. My Darnell, everybody wants to carry her. She must be feeling like a princess." Daniel said while playing around with my fingers with his right hands and his left arm around my shoulder.

Baro immediately go to Sandra and starts playing with Darnell and then return back to where he usually stand.

However, just then. What the boys said were true.

Darnell bewailed yet again.

They go, "Ohhhwooow... Told yaaa..." and then starts laughing.

"You guys are so mean! Didn't know you all were still the asses I know!" She coo-ed as she slowly pass Darnell to Daniel.

"Ahaha, Sandra. As you know,we were all just joking around right." Inati assured.

"You are fun to disturb!" Jeesu added.

"You are still the old you Sandra, ahaha! So naive." DayDay the number one meanie said.

And Dari also continued, "If wouldn't be fun if everyone here is serious. So we add more fun by teasing you."

"True much, Dari. I agree!" I tagged along.

"There, see! Even she agrees!"


The sun is almost set. Sandra and Baro have already left. Dayday and Donglim too had left because they had some stuff to settle while Dari had to leave for work. And all that is left was Inati, Jeesu and Simon who wanted to stay longer as they had no plans on that day.

The television wasn't on and it was so dead and dry but the four idiots are here to entertain me. If not, they'll either do their own business, hang out at the cafe or chit chat among themselve as they let me rest on my own.

Mom and dad also isn't here yet. Tried calling them but they said they'll be here soon. I sighed and pouted.

Suddenly, when everyone else were resting their heads on the table or leaning their heads on the wall, the door creaked opened. The boys immediately lifted their heads up and shifted their heads towards the door.

'That must be mom and dad." I thought, confidently.

However, it wasn't mom and dad that I saw.

"Mom?" Daniel said.


Tadah! Long enough? Hurr. Sorry for my semi-hiatus! Been busy with school! I can only try to update on the weekends! :( So, do you enjoy this update? I hope you do. 

Please continue to comment/ subscribe to meeee...?  Thank you all so muchhh! :*

And! 

Inati tweeted!!!! Last night! After like years waiting for a member to tweet... finally the leader tweeted!

He said something like 'Thank you for your support. I think that we have received alot of strength from ya'll! And I feel that I should call you all one by one to thank you! Thank you!'

Yep, thats how the rough translation looks like.

I'm sure DMTN is coming back soon! He assured the fans! And I was shaking yesterday cause I was so happy and grateful to him for updating with us with informations!

So, do you think our babies are coming back? Cos f yeah, I'm sure they are! Yaayy!

(Virtual hugs to all of you Dalmates!!)

-Have an amazing week ahead!!!-

-Ell

clickheretoseedmtn!!!

I love you all! Dalmates are patient enought so good things come to those who wait!!!