10-1

Prince class

One morning a few days later, Sunggyu paced the Rose Kingdom ballroom, impatiently.

Sungyeol, Sungjong, Hoya and Dongwoo watched him, while sitting on some fold up chairs at the corner of the grand ballroom.

“Why do you think he’s mad?” Sungyeol asked.

Sungjong snorted. “Isn’t it obvious?”

Dongwoo chuckled. ‘I wonder what’s keeping Woohyun—.”

“Where the hell are they?” Sunggyu muttered, rather loudly.

Hoya nudged Dongwoo. “Why is he getting so angry about it anyways? Because they’re tardy?”

Dongwoo merely smiled in response.

“We’re here! We’re here!” Woohyun rushed into the room, Myungsoo clutching onto his arm from behind.

Sunggyu heaved an exasperated sigh. “Oh, its you.”

Woohyun frowned. “What kind of response is that? Shouldn’t you be happier that I decided to grace you with my presence—?”

Sunggyu slapped him over the head, causing Woohyun to laugh sheepishly.

“Its good you’re finally here, but where’s that annoying Lily woman and the princesses? They were supposed to be here by now for today’s lesson…” He sighed, hands on his hips, as he turned to the princes. “Well in the mean time you guys should practice with each other.”

“Right, c’mon Myungsoo.” Woohyun gestured for Myungsoo to follow him to the middle of the dance floor along with the other princes.

“Wait.” Sunggyu gripped onto his wrist.

“Hm?” Woohyun turned around.

“Uh…” Sunggyu frowned. “Never mind.” He let go of Woohyun’s arm, folding his arms, a slight pout forming on his lips.

Woohyun chuckled. “Hyung is weird.” And then he joined Myungsoo to practice.

Sunggyu reluctantly the music—a breezy waltz instrumental.

Dongwoo and Hoya proceeded to stand in front of each other rather awkwardly.

Hoya cleared his throat and held out a hand.

“W-Well we should just do this!” Dongwoo stammered and suddenly wrapped his arm around Hoya’s waist, pulling him in rather strongly. Hoya sort of hated himself for gasping like a flittering storybook maiden.

He also hated that he kind of liked Dongwoo’s arms. They were just right blend of muscular and lean and damn they just felt good to touch and to be held by.

“Are you ok?” Dongwoo grinned, noticing Hoya’s rather hazy expression.

“Y-Yeah.” Hoya nodded awkwardly, immediately straightening his spine so he was standing stiff as a board.

Meanwhile Sungyeol and Sungjong stared at each for a moment before Sungjong sighed and placed one arm around Sungyeol’s waist and held his other hand out for him to take.

“Why are you so awkward?” He muttered.

“Why is your firm so grip?” Sungyeol joked. “I can’t breathe man.”

Sungjong laughed—actually laughed, causing Sungyeol’s eyes to go wide. It was the first time he had seen the boy laugh so warmly. It was nice, he thought.

“You laughed!” He exclaimed.

Sungjong grinned. “Yes I am a human and we tend to do that sometimes.”

“Ok that’s good because I wasn’t sure you were human.” Sungyeol played along. Sungjong laughed but then purposely stepped on the taller prince’s foot.

“Oww you totally did that on purpose!” Sungyeol whined.

“I never said it was an accident.” Sungjong shrugged.

Woohyun glanced around Myungsoo’s shoulder, noticing Sungyeol and Sungjong getting along quite well.

“They seem pretty close.” Woohyun grinned as he and the prince swayed back and forth to the rhythm of the song.

“Hm?” Myungsoo craned his neck to see Sungyeol and Sungjong arguing like they were just about to have a major beat down in a couple of minutes. “Oh…yeah.” He smiled. “They’re great.”

“Hm?” Woohyun tilted his head. “Aren’t you jealous?”

“Jealous…?” Myungsoo blinked. “Why?”

“Ah…no, its just,” Woohyun looked both ways absently—but somewhat failed to notice Sunggyu’s eyes staring straight at them rather sharply—before leaning closer to Myungsoo. “Don’t you…like Sungyeol?”

“Yeah.” Myungsoo still seemed completely oblivious to what Woohyun was asking so he decided to let it go.

“Ok.” He smiled. “So are you ready to meet the princesses and make a lot of new friends at the ball?”

Myungsoo frowned. “Why do I need new friends? I already have hyung.”

“Myungsoo-yah…” Woohyun sighed softly. “I’ll be here yeah, but what’ll happen when you’re the king? You know I can’t be there by your side all the time right—?”

“What do you mean you can’t?” Myungsoo ignored the music completely at this point. Sunggyu looked up from his phone and the other princes turned to them. “Y-You’re going somewhere? You’re leaving—?”

“No! I’m not leaving you, but listen,” Woohyun tried to calm him down, but Myungsoo was gripping onto his wrists rather tightly. “I’m not—.”

“I-I can make you my personal assistant or something.” Myungsoo mumbled. “I-I’ll get you a really good job in the kingdom—.”

“Myungsoo, I can’t, it doesn’t work that way.” Woohyun winced when Myungsoo’s grip tightened. “Wait…” He whined, but he didn’t want to pull away and upset Myungsoo more. “Myungsoo, it…you’re holding on too tight—.”

“Y-You can’t leave hyung its not fair!” Myungsoo yelled out, wrapping his arms around Woohyun and holding on too tightly. Woohyun almost choked and he felt like he was suffocating, his breathing becoming heavy and labored and his throat went dry.

Suddenly an arm was pulling Myungsoo’s arm off and Woohyun felt himself being released. He stepped back, clutching his chest, panting. He managed to see that it was Sunggyu who had pulled Myungsoo away.

“Myungsoo—.” Sunggyu tried to say, but Myungsoo instantly pulled away and dashed out the door. He turned to Woohyun, hesitantly walking up to him. “Woohyun-ah, are you—?”

“I-I’m fine.” Woohyun waved a hand, whilst still clutching his shirt with the other. “Just…I have to go after him.”

“No you don’t. Stay.” Sunggyu pointed a finger at him. “I’ll go. All of you wait here and don’t move.” After Sunggyu left, Woohyun completely ignored him and immediately headed for the door.

“Dongwoo watch over everyone and none of you leave ok?” He called out, before hurrying out the door.

Sungyeol, Hoya, Sungjong and Dongwoo exchanged determined looks.

Dongwoo gripped onto Hoya’s arm. “We’ll take the left wing of the palace, you guys take the right.”

Sungyeol and Sungjong nodded.

*

“This way!” Sungjong called after Sungyeol as they both rushed down a corridor that led to the backyards of the palace. They ran across stretches of green grass, when Sungyeol spotted two figures at the bench by the pond.

“Hey wait.” He grabbed Sungjong’s wrist, pointing to the back of a bench. “Isn’t that…?”

“Ah! Is that them?” Sungjong started running towards them, but Sungyeol pulled him back. He pulled the younger man behind a nearby tree where they could see that it was indeed Woohyun and Myungsoo. It seemed that Woohyun had just sat down, as he was slightly out of breath.

“Myungsoo…” Woohyun sighed, resting a hand on the Rose Prince’s shoulder. He didn’t want to demand Myungsoo to speak or anything. So he said nothing and they sat there in silence, listening to the sound of the birds chirping and the tiny splish-splashes of the soft breeze against the water.

Myungsoo pulled at his sleeves, looking down, blank faced. “I don’t like this…”

“Hm?” Woohyun soothingly his back.

“I-I don’t know what to do hyung…y-you’re the only one who…”

“Are you kidding me?” Woohyun interrupted with a comforting smile. “Look at how far you’ve come! You have so many friends now. I mean I’m the one who should be scared you’ll forget me with all your popularity!”

Myungsoo smiled shyly, scraping his sneaker into the grass. “I…I-I don’t really…”

“You’re doing so well buddy.” Woohyun assured him. “You just take your time ok? Do things at your own pace. Whatever happens, you won’t ever be alone.”

“Hyung,” Sungjong whispered, nudging Sungyeol who was standing beside him behind the tree as they watched the heartwarming scene. “Are you crying?”

Sungyeol cleared his throat, shoving Sungjong lightly. “O-Of course not!” He choked. “C’mon…we should go back.” Sungjong nodded and they crept back across the grass. They didn’t notice Sunggyu walking towards the bench however.

Woohyun had his arm around Myungsoo who was resting his head on his shoulder, when Sunggyu approached them.

“Hyung?” Woohyun blinked. “Uh wait, just listen—.”

Sunggyu didn’t say anything, however and sat down beside Myungsoo and patted his head. Myungsoo looked up, slightly surprised, but Sunggyu just smiled back and his hair.

“I’m glad you’re ok.”

*

As they walked back to the ballroom, Myungsoo fussed with Namu who somehow escaped from his room (yes the bunny had his own room.) Sunggyu and Woohyun walked a few steps behind him and Woohyun continued to gaze dreamily at Sunggyu instead of actually looking where he was going. Sunggyu maybe wouldn’t have minded but after Woohyun almost tripped over his own feet for the third time, he felt like he should address it.

“What’re you staring at?” Sunggyu sighed.

“You.” Woohyun smiled.

“Why?”

“Because…” Woohyun tapped Sunggyu’s arm like he wanted Sunggyu to put his arm around him or something. “You’re kind of amazing. I mean you just became even more amazing these past few years. I think I fell for you all over again.”

Sunggyu snorted, and shoved Woohyun lightly. “I kind of overheard you talking to him a bit…” He glanced at Myungsoo who was holding Namu up and staring into his little beady eyes. “And…its not me. You’re the one who’s…”

“Hm?” Woohyun moved closer to Sunggyu’s side as they walked so their arms were touching.

“Never mind…” Sunggyu gave in and put his arm around Woohyun. “I’ll tell you later.”

“Aww why later?” Woohyun whined, leaning into Sunggyu. “And later when?”

Sunggyu’s lips grazed his ear to whisper to him. “Tonight in bed.”

Woohyun suddenly went limp against him and Sunggyu couldn’t help but chuckle. “Relax, I was kidding.”

Woohyun laughed awkwardly and took a step away from Sunggyu. “O-Of course I knew that.” He sent him a confident grin and started shooting him finger guns but then tripped on his own feet again.

Sunggyu laughed out loud that time and Woohyun chuckled bashfully.

Myungsoo however wasn’t paying attention and continued to poke at Namu’s long ears. But then Namu suddenly jumped out of his arms and bounced away.

“Namu!” Myungsoo hurried after him.

“Ahh that darn bunny!” Woohyun used that as his excuse to escape Sunggyu and rushed after Myungsoo to get Namu.

Sunggyu smiled softly as he watched the two run in circles after the little critter. His smile faded however, when he thought of Woohyun’s earlier words to Myungsoo.

You told Myungsoo that but…” He watched Woohyun almost fall over making a grab for Namu and Myungsoo burst out laughing at him. “That you’ll never be alone…I wonder if you believe that yourself…”

*

When they returned to the ballroom, the princesses and Lily had already arrived. Lily was giving Sungyeol and Sungjong a hard time about something, but Hoya and Dongwoo were no where to be found.

Sunggyu sighed, muttered some swear words under his breath, and marched towards Lily and the two princes. Woohyun smiled a little in amusement and followed behind. Myungsoo scooted over to Sungyeol and Sungjong who immediately pulled him aside and made a hasty escape from the teacher clash about to go down.

“I see you finally made it Lily-sshi.” Sunggyu remarked, quite bitterly.

Lily snorted. “Oh please Tumblegyu-sshi, you’re the one who’s late. Showing up like this now…even your students were waiting for you.” She gestured to Sungyeol and Sungjong.

“I-I didn’t just show up! We were all here waiting for you!” Sunggyu stammered. For some reason Lily seemed to intimidate him—something he would never admit to (though it was painfully obvious.)

“Oh were you?” Lily feigned shock and pretended to look around. “So I guess you were wearing invisible clothes, because I definitely didn’t see you until right now.”

“T-That doesn’t even make sense! Wearing invisible clothes doesn’t make the person themselves invisible!”

“Oh Tumblegyu-sshi, you simple fool, protesting a little too much are we?”

“I’m not protesting anything! What you’re saying is stupid and doesn’t make any sense and—!”

“Wow you’re really wasting everyone’s time.” Lily tapped her wrist, as if there were a watch there. “Tsk, tsk Tumblegyu-sshi, you shouldn’t make excuses and just—.”

“I’m not making excuses!”

“Oh really? Then where were you?!”

“T-That’s…!” Sunggyu paused, groaning in frustration. He didn’t really know or want to explain to Lily about Myungsoo’s outburst and everything.

Suddenly Woohyun took a step forward, flashing Lily a charming smile and she immediately melted. Clearly the memory of the tango they shared was fresh in her memory.

“Lily-sshi,” He held out a hand, to which Lily giggled like a shy school girl, but still took it. Some of the princesses were gasping and blushing like they were watching a romance movie come to life or something.

Sunggyu folded his arms, barely fighting the urge to roll his eyes. He didn’t appreciate the complete change in Lily’s personality. But at the same time, he found it amusing that Woohyun was acting all suave and that everyone was actually falling for it.

He’s never like that with me…” Sunggyu thought, thinking about his cute, dumb, flustered Woohyun that half the time got shy and the other half far too eager about doing (naughty) things together and even did research on it. 

“Sorry, it was actually my fault. I had an emergency and I made Sunggyu-sshi and the princes come with me.” Woohyun explained in a rather silky, deep tone.

“O-Oh don’t worry about it Woohyun-sshi~” Lily tapped his bicep flirtatiously.

Sunggyu merely snorted. In a way he was relieved that at least if Lily became difficult he could have Woohyun handle her.

He looked around the ballroom for a moment.

“Where’s Hoya and Dongwoo?”

“Well uh…” Sungyeol rubbed the back of his head. “They went to look for Myungsoo when you and Woohyun hyung did—.”

“You mean when you and Sungjong did?” Sunggyu folded his arms.

Sungyeol blinked stupidly. He was pretty sure he and Sungjong had managed to remain out of sight and make it back without being seen. He figured Sunggyu was like those parents who had eyes in the back of their head or super human abilities or something.

“About that…” He laughed awkwardly.

“Save it. I’m not going to punish you guys.” Sunggyu sighed, resting his hands on his hips. “But where are those other two then…?”

“Ssaem! Guess what happened!” Dongwoo rushed into the ballroom with Hoya right behind him. They were both out of breath, with leaves in their hair and rather disheveled appearances. “We got lost in the rose garden mazes and Hoya almost peed his pants—.”

“N-No I didn’t!” Hoya gasped, face burning crimson.

“And also!” Dongwoo was bouncing up and down at this point, eyes wide and on the verge of a bout of hysterical laughter. “We thought we were goners! But then…! B-But then!”

Sunggyu sighed impatiently. “Get on with it! What happened?”

Dongwoo suddenly lowered his head, his hyper energy disappearing as quickly as it arrived.

“T-That’s…” He suddenly cowered lower and clutched onto Sunggyu’s arm like a scared child clinging to his mother.

Sunggyu frowned, turning to Hoya. “What’s wrong with him?”

Hoya sighed. “We uh…we kind of saw the castle ghost.”

There was a collective gasp from everyone except Sunggyu.

“The what?” Sunggyu furrowed his brows. “What the hell is the castle ghost?”

“Of course someone of your stature would’ve never heard of the castle ghost, Tumblegyu-sshi.” Lily scoffed.

Sunggyu shot her a glare. “Excuse you I’m almost in the highest earning tax bracket!”

“The castle ghost is…” Woohyun started, averting his eyes nervously as if the ghost might suddenly appear. “Well there’s a story about the fourth Rose princess who ruled about 90…something years ago. She…well I don’t know if I should tell you hyung.” Woohyun sighed dramatically. “Its…it’s a pretty brutal story.”

Sunggyu rested his hands on his hips, attempting to ignore Dongwoo clutching to his arm, fearfully. “It must be something stupid then.”

“No it’s a tragedy of the worst kind.” Woohyun explained. “You see she was grounded on the day of the biggest sale of the year at Dolce and Banana, the most luxurious—.”

“Ok yeah, knew it was something stupid.” Sunggyu waved him off. “Let’s just start the lesson before it becomes any later. We’ve already wasted so much time—.”

“Well if you came when you were supposed to we wouldn’t be having these problems.” Lily cut in.

Sunggyu had never wanted to punch a woman before….until now.

“Bet he hears that a lot from women.” Hoya muttered, earning some snickers from Sungyeol.

“Let’s just get started.” Sunggyu groaned. “Everyone partner up.”

Sungyeol walked over to Sungjong and Dongwoo hopped beside Hoya. Sunggyu rolled his eyes. “With the princesses!” He gestured to the four young ladies standing beside Lily.

“Actually I’ve assigned everyone partners.” Lily announced and got out a red piece of paper and looked it over. “Hm?” She studied her list for a moment before staring at the girls. “Wait…there’s someone missing—.”

Suddenly the doors burst open and in came Cecile in short shorts and a crop top followed by what appeared to be a barrage of handsome male body guards.

Ugh not her again.” Woohyun couldn’t say that out loud of course, he was much too classy for that.

“Sorry I’m late.” She flipped her long hair behind her shoulder and strutted right up to Woohyun and Sunggyu.

“Too late you can’t be in the class anymore.” Woohyun announced. “If you’re late you’re automatically kicked out. Sorry it’s the rules.”

Cecile ignored him and sent Sunggyu what she believed to be a sultry stare.

But Sunggyu wasn’t really paying attention and yawned loudly. He didn’t get much sleep the night before with stressing over the ball. It was in a week and the princes clearly weren’t as prepared as they should be.

“Sorry I’m late oppa~” Cecile giggled in a cutesy tone.

“Oppa?!” Woohyun was internally fuming under the guise of a calm smile (though his eye was twitching in an unnatural manner.)

“Its fine.” Sunggyu sighed. “It seems like we’re off to a late start as it is…” He looked Cecile up and down. “Uh…” He cleared his throat. He didn’t know how exactly to ask her why she was wearing such a revealing outfit because he certainly wouldn’t think such clothing was suitable for a princess. But then again, Cecile didn’t do many things that were suitable for a princess.

Cecile, however mistakenly believed Sunggyu was checking her out and flirtatiously twirled a lock of hair with her finger.

Woohyun rolled his eyes in annoyance. “She thinks she’s so hot wearing that outfit, well that’s nothing. If I take my shirt off its game over…” He suddenly thought of something. “Wait…w-what if…what if Gyu likes that kind of thing more? I…I can wear shorts but…its not the same. I’m not…pretty.”

Suddenly a wave of determination washed over of him. He could be pretty. Maybe not dresses and lipstick and s pretty. But he could be cute-pretty…or well maybe just cute. He was deep in these thoughts, but then Sunggyu winced and massaged his temples. Woohyun realized he was really not being professional right then and Sunggyu looked really tired. And then he completely threw his previous thoughts into the back of his head and started to focus on class.

Each of the princesses and princes had a mini introduction. There was Princess Ruby of the Emerald Kingdom, Princess Emerald of the Pearl Kingdom, Princess Pearl of the Diamond Kingdom, and Princess Diamond of the Ruby Kingdom. It was basically all sorts of confusing and only served to worsen Sunggyu’s headache.

Princess Diamond seemed to somewhat be the leader of the group and marched right up to Sunggyu and Woohyun in her white knee length dress and red heels.

She pointed to Woohyun. “I want that one.”

Woohyun blinked stupidly. “…Huh?”

“He’s not for sale.” Sunggyu rested his hands on his hips. “Lily-sshi, you said you had assigned partners—?”

“How much you want for him? I’ll give you 50,000.” Princess Diamond continued in a rather calm manner as if she were bargaining for a new bag.

“Please go stand with the other princesses.” Sunggyu sighed.

“Ok, I understand we’ll talk more about this after the lesson.” The princess nodded, her short blond hair shifting as he turned and walked away.

Great, another weird one…” Sunggyu thought to himself as Lily announced everyone’s partners.

Poor Sungjong ended up being partnered with Princess Diamond.

“Take one for the team.” Sunggyu patted his shoulder sympathetically.

“Don’t be jealous that someone else is taking me away.” Sungyeol joked.

Sungjong ignored them both and joined hands with Princess Diamond as Lily the music and started counting out the steps.

“I like you. You’re tall.” Princess Diamond remarked, referring to the fact that Sungjong was still taller than her in her extremely high heels.

“Then why do you like Woohyun hyung, he’s not tall at all.” Sungjong joked.

“I never said I like him.” The princess shrugged.

“Huh?” Sungjong blinked. “But—.”

“And switch!” Lily announced. Everyone stopped and looked to her in confusion. “What?” Lily gave them an annoyed look. “You think you’re just going to dance with one person for the whole night?!”

They all rotated and Sungjong ended up with Cecile this time. “Hi,” Sungjong held out a hand. “Nice to meet you—.”

Cecile haphazardly grabbed for his hand, while not even bothering to look at his face. She was too busy trying to look at Sunggyu and accidentally stepped on Sungjong’s foot.

Sungjong winced. “Excuse me—.”

“Huh? Oh sorry.” Cecile waved him off. “Anyways, how’s it being in Kim Sunggyu’s class? Like how does one get into his class?”

“Uh…” Sungjong blinked, as they glided along to a waltz song. “Well its sort of complicated…I mean all our parents sort of put this together. I don’t think it’s a normal thing—.”

“Oh so that’s it, huh? Ok got it.”

Sungjong frowned. “No actually, I don’t think you do—.”

“What about that Nam Woohyun character? What does he contribute?”

Sungjong snorted. “Well nothing really.”

Cecile smirked. “So he is useless. I knew it.”

 “I didn’t say he was useless.” Sungjong interjected, rather quickly. “Woohyun hyung is also our teacher.”

“Hyung? Why do you call him hyung then?”

“I don’t know…makes things less complicated.” Sungjong replied. “But he’s not useless. He…well I guess he’s sort of like sunsaeng-nim’s assistant? No, but…I think he’s more than that…”

Cecile snorted. “If you have to wonder about it then he’s probably not that important—.”

“Plus sunsaeng-nim seems to treasure him a lot even though he’s pretty dumb so I guess that means something.” Sungjong pursed his lips in thought.

Cecile ate up her words immediately and a bitter expression took over her face. She glanced to her left where Sunggyu and Woohyun were standing. Sunggyu was watching over everyone to see if they were doing the dance moves right and then Woohyun handed him a bottle of water. Apparently he had gone all the way to the Rose Palace kitchen and hauled a pack of water bottles over for the princes. He was all sweaty and Sunggyu regarded him with concern and touched his arm to see if he was ok. But Woohyun just smiled stupidly and passed it off like it was nothing.

*

When the clock ticked exactly 6pm, Lily immediately shut off the music, grabbed her giant purse with thick metal buckles (most likely used to whip the stink out of weak people) and marched off.

Everyone else stood in silence for a moment.

Sunggyu sighed and cleared his throat. “I-I guess class is over…”

Everyone broke apart and wandered to grab their stuff and call up their drivers to pick them up. Princess Diamond immediately abandoned Myungsoo, who was her current dance partner and strutted off to grab her purse that was on a side table along with all the other students' belongings.

After grabbing her purse she approached Sunggyu and Woohyun with a steady gaze.

She fished a wad of cash from her purse and it forward.

“We discussed about this earlier.” She began, holding the money out in front of Sunggyu.

Sunggyu sighed, massaging his head with one hand. “Your highness, I think you should go home now. Is your driver on his way—?”

“Will this be enough or do you need more?”

“Even though he looks like a play thing, Woohyun is a person, you can’t buy him.” Sunggyu explained, gesturing to the man beside him.

“Play thing?” Woohyun frowned.

“Of course I can. That’s how I got all my maids and servants.” Princess Diamond, countered rather stubbornly.

Oh right….so she’s one of those types.” Sunggyu thought to himself. He was used to handling princes and princesses who believed money could get them whatever they wanted, because a lot of the time for them it could.

“Ok, I understand where you’re coming from, but Woohyun isn’t your maid or servant so—.”

“Not yet.” Princess Diamond interrupted. “But just look at him. He’s so subservient. He’s practically begging to be my maid!”

“W-What?” Woohyun frowned. “But I’m just standing here minding my own business!”

“Such a shame…he doesn’t even realize his true potential.” Princess Diamond shook her head sadly.

“What true potential? As your servant?!”

“Yes…well if you change your mind, I can pay you a lot~” She hummed and then sauntered off, leaving Woohyun in a dumbstruck state.

“What is wrong with her?”

Sunggyu shrugged. “We’ll never understand those crazy royals. Anyways, can you get me a water?”

“Oh sure.” Woohyun immediately grabbed a water bottle off the table, unscrewed the cap and handed it to Sunggyu.

“Thanks. Oh and can you also—?”

“Pack up the music equipment?” Woohyun supplied, already half way across the ballroom. “Already way ahead of you.” He grinned and shot Sunggyu a thumbs up. After he unplugged everything and put all the cables away, he proceeded to fold up chairs, and throw out any plastic water bottles and garbage that was lying around.

Sunggyu yawned, leaning across the table and silently watching Woohyun.

Hmm…subservient?” Sunggyu suddenly imagined Woohyun in a butler uniform, kneeling down humbly, a white glove clad hand resting over his knee, asking how he could be of service. The image…was not a bad one. But then Woohyun finished up throwing away the last of the bottles and started walking towards Sunggyu with a small smile and Sunggyu suddenly imagined Woohyun as a maid—cute short black dress, with a lacy white apron over, and black thigh high socks and a cute little bonnet in his dark hair.

It was a two second image that flashed into his mind and was gone almost as quick as it had come but Sunggyu was pretty sure that two second image was going to haunt him for the rest of his life.

*

Sunggyu was basically a ghost as he floated across the parking lot towards his car.

He sighed in relief upon spotting his precious Josie waiting for him. All he would have to do is climb into his car, drive home and curl up on the couch with a vat of pudding, a bottle of soju, and watch some channel women and forget his really weird and stressful life for a moment.

Yes, he thought. That was exactly what he needed right then. That was why his mind was imagining weird scenarios for him. It was because he just really needed a break—.

“Hyung!”

Instead of stopping after hearing Woohyun’s voice calling after him, Sunggyu hurried faster to Josie.

“Hyung! Wait for me!”

But Sunggyu ran to his car like his life depended on it. He was breathing heavily as he struggled to sort his car key from all the other keys on his key ring. But his fingers were shaking anxiously, increasingly the difficulty of the task and slowing him down tremendously.

“No! . . . Don’t come here. Leave me alone!”

Sunggyu mentally panicked, but Woohyun had already caught up with him.

“Hyung!” He frowned, slightly out of breath. “Didn’t you hear me calling?”

Sunggyu silently stared at the door handle of his car, before clicking the unlock button on his key.

“Ok…I understand. Today was really…stressful.” Woohyun nodded, solemnly. “Make sure to get some rest and eat properly ok? Order out if you don’t have any food at home, ok?” He instructed, frowning as Sunggyu still wasn’t acknowledging him. “Um…if it means anything, I thought you handled everything so well today.” He rubbed the back of his neck. “You’re really amazing hyung.”

Sunggyu bit his lip, wincing. “Damn it…now he thinks I’m mad at him. I’m not even mad! Stop being nice!”

“Uh, well make sure to rest, ok?” Woohyun sent him a droopy eyed stare. “I’ll see you tomorrow—.”

“W-Wanna come over?!” Sunggyu blurted out, suddenly.

Woohyun turned back around to face him with furrowed brows. “Huh?”

“Now. My house. Come.” Sunggyu basically demanded, folding his arms and averting his eyes.

“I…I’m confused.” Woohyun blinked, the hint of a smile forming on his lips. “I thought you were stressed and needed some time alone to recover?”

“I do! So come over.” Sunggyu pouted.

Woohyun scratched his head. “But…but you—.”

“Its not a question.” Sunggyu cut him off. “Why? You don’t want to?”

“N-No, its not that, but…I thought you wanted to be alone….” Woohyun tilted his head.

Sunggyu groaned. He didn’t know how to explain to Woohyun that he just wanted to be alone with him without actually spelling it out for him.

“Just get on your little motorcycle,” Sunggyu pointed to Woohyun’s bike that was parked right next to Josie. “And come to my house.”

“Wait but hyung—.”

“No protesting!”

Woohyun chuckled. “I’m not protesting. But…” His eyes shifted left and right cautiously. “Should I head home first and bring a change of clothes?”

Sunggyu instantly slapped him over the head. “Why is that the first place your mind goes?”

Woohyun whined and clutched his head. “I-It wasn’t! I was just…to make sure. I…” He jutted his lower lip out and looked away. “I also have the…the items at home—.”

Sunggyu slapped him over the head once again.

“What was that for?!” Woohyun cried.

“O-Ok…actually that was unnecessary because yeah it is good to be prepared and some of those items are necessary but—no wait! We’re not doing that! I just wanted you to make me some dinner because I was too tired to do it myself.” Sunggyu admitted with a heavy sigh.

“What?” Woohyun frowned. “That’s it? So basically you want me to be your servant?”

“Uh…” Sunggyu averted his eyes. 

“Quick! Think of something to make it seem like that wasn’t your original goal!”

“I-If you come over I’ll let you give me a massage.” Sunggyu offered.

Yeah that’s good and I get something out of it too.”

Woohyun gasped, eyes widening like Sunggyu had just offered him a pot of gold.

“R-Really?”

“Uh,” Sunggyu shrugged. “Sure—.”

But before he could even finish, Woohyun was already hopping onto his motorcycle and strapping on his helmet.

“I-I’ll meet you at your place! I just have to go home and get ready—I mean grab a sweater! I’m totally not going to go shower and put on nice perfume or shave or anything! I just need to drop by my house and grab a jacket because it gets cold sometimes in the evenings! That’s it! Just a sweater—o-or a jacket because I guess a sweater doesn’t really go with this outfit—.”

“Just go!”

----------

Its been so long omg I'm so sorry and then I updated with this boring chapter OTL But wow thanks to anyone who upvoted and subscribed or even just bothered reading even though this story hasn't been updated in so long ;A;   Does anyone even remember this story anymore lol sorry I ask that question every time but seriously.