9-1

Prince class

I won't rate this chapter M and give anyone false hope so I'll just say its like rated for some stuff at the very end

-

“But where’d you learn to dance like that?” Sunggyu asked. He and Woohyun had sat down on one of the tables in the ballroom.

“Were you impressed?” Woohyun grinned, clutching on tighter to Sunggyu’s hand.

“It was crazy! You should’ve just taught the class!” Sunggyu exclaimed.

Woohyun chuckled. “And then we could fire Lily-sshi?”

Sunggyu nodded avidly, suddenly getting fired up. “Definitely! I mean who does she think she is? This is my class!” But then he coughed lightly. “I-I mean our class.”

Woohyun nodded and looked down with a small smile. “No, its ok. Actually it kind of is your class. I think…I still have to earn my place as their teacher as well.”

Sunggyu frowned. “You’re just as much their teacher as I am. You already earned it. Like remember what happened with Dongwoo?”

“You mean when I slept with his first love, then inadvertently made him get drunk—.”

“Half of that wasn’t even your fault.” Sunggyu shrugged. “Because look at him now. You guys get along—.”

“That’s because Dongwoo is an angel.” Woohyun sighed.

“Well…that’s true.” Sunggyu nodded in agreement. “Ah, speaking of, I still have to kick Hoya’s .”

Woohyun’s smiled. “Dongwoo told you?”

You should have told me stupid.” Sunggyu nudged Woohyun, who rubbed his arm and ducked his head. “Yah,” Sunggyu watched Woohyun hop off the table. “Are you listening? I—.”

Woohyun suddenly wrapped his arms around Sunggyu’s waist. “I didn’t get to be close to you all day, let me have this.” He mumbled into Sunggyu’s shirt. Sunggyu sighed, easily giving in and rubbing the back of Woohyun’s head. “Hyung the only way I’ll forgive you is if you bring me over to your house to cuddle every night for the next week!”

Sunggyu narrowed his eyes. He wondered if it was his…frustrations or if Woohyun’s supposedly innocent words were sounding well not so innocent at all.

“Hyung,” Woohyun pulled back slightly, meeting Sunggyu’s gaze and biting his lip. “I want you to hug me all night long.”

Sunggyu gulped. Ok, he was pretty sure it wasn’t his imagination. Because if he just replaced the word ‘hug’ with—.

“Ah, good you’re still here!”

Woohyun let go, and Sunggyu heaved a sigh of relief (disappointment).

Dongwoo hopped over to them, dragging a reluctant Hoya with him.

“Woohyun, Hoya wants to tell you something!” Dongwoo grinned and pushed the Violet prince forward.

Hoya coughed lightly, averting his eyes. “I, uh…I’m—.”

“Ah! What’s this?” Woohyun pointed at his face with a sly grin. “See? I told you! Everyone falls for me eventually~”

Dongwoo, Hoya and Sunggyu were silent for a moment, before Sunggyu snorted.

That was such a Woohyun answer, Sunggyu wanted to laugh. He smiled because of his Woohyun who was telling some joke, causing Dongwoo to laugh and Hoya to roll his eyes though he was smiling slightly—his Woohyun who was keeping things light so it wouldn’t be uncomfortable for Hoya who obviously felt bad about his earlier words.

Sometimes Sunggyu got frustrated with Woohyun. Things like he’s too sensitive, often came into Sunggyu’s mind. But other times…times like this, too sensitive was sometimes just what everyone needed.

*

Meanwhile in Myungsoo’s room the atmosphere was going smoothly for the most part. Myungsoo clutched onto Namu and watched Sungyeol and Sungjong go on about how Hoya would apologize and Sunggyu and Woohyun would make up.

“Isn’t it weird? Like I always thought Woohyun hyung was kind of annoying but it’s the worst when he’s not there being all gross with Ssaem, you know?” Sungyeol leaned back on the rug, smiling slightly.

“Yeah, its weird.” Sungjong chuckled.

But then Sungyeol met Myungsoo’s eyes and thought of the Rose prince’s odd relationship with Woohyun. “Ah…sorry.”

“Hm?” Myungsoo tilted his head.

“Its just…” Sungyeol scratched the back of his head awkwardly. “I mean Woohyun hyung is…important to you, isn’t he?”

Myungsoo nodded. “He’s the most happy when he’s with Ssaem. So then I’m happy as well.”

Sungyeol blinked, looking to Sungjong in shock. Sungjong didn’t seem to be as affected though and nodded encouragingly.

“So you mean…y-you’re not like, jealous or anything?”

“Jealous?” Myungsoo rubbed Namu’s soft back. “Jealous of who?”

“Ahhh, no never mind!” Sungyeol laughed a little too loudly. He suddenly felt a wave of relief surging into him and he didn’t even understand why.

*

After sending Dongwoo and Hoya off to play with the other princes, Sunggyu and Woohyun decided to take their leave. They walked out of the palace together into the parking lot.

“So you want me to give you a ride or what?” Sunggyu asked, leaning against Josie and the pussycats. “Josie had a hard time yesterday, but she’ll still probably be better than that thing.” He gestured to Woohyun’s motorbike that was parked beside Josie.

Woohyun frowned. “Josie? Wait…your car is Josie?”

“Yeah.” Sunggyu grinned. “You didn’t even give me a chance to explain the other—.”

“Who’s Josie?!”

“Uh…” Sunggyu blinked. “I just told you. My car—.”

“No, I know that! But where’d you get that name from? People usually name their cars after girls they love! Who’s Josie and why does she have pussycats?!”

Sunggyu stared at him like he was the stupidest person to ever exist. “You—.”

“Well you know what? Fine!” Woohyun huffed. “You can have your Josie. I already have uh…Dixie Chicks!”

Sunggyu snorted. “Excuse me?”

“Yeah!” Woohyun walked up to his bike. “This is Dixie,” He pointed to the top of the black motorcycle. “And these,” He pointed to the wheels. “Are the chicks!”

“Stupid, it doesn’t work like that.” Sunggyu retorted.

“Why not? I can name my bike whatever I want to!” Woohyun argued, and then his eyes lit up. “Ah! I have an idea! Let’s race!”

“Race?” Sunggyu scoffed like he was just so above it all. “Please, I’m not—.”

“Josie and the pussycats can Dixie Chicks’ exhaust fumes!”

“You bastard!” Sunggyu gasped. “Take that back!” He hopped into his car and revved up the engine. “You’ll lose for that!” He yelled out the window, before peeling out of the lot, and probably breaking several speeding laws at the same time.

But that was unfortunately where the excitement ended, because as soon as they both pulled onto the main road they hit a red light.

Woohyun revved up his engine, and Sunggyu glanced out his window. Woohyun was looking at him, but Sunggyu couldn’t see because of Woohyun’s helmet completely covering his head.

But he didn’t need to see Woohyun’s face to know this was a battle.

He revved up Josie’s engine as well, all the while attempting a cool nonchalant expression. He lithely rested one hand out the window, letting his long, warm fingers feel the chilly evening air. But then the light turned green and it was game on again.

They both pushed ahead at top speeds—but then there was an old lady at a cross walk and they had to stop again.

It was pretty much the most uneventful race ever if it could even be called that. But Sunggyu and Woohyun were way too in it to notice and continued revving their engines at stops and shooting each other glares and stares that were half “I’m gonna kick your ,” and half “I want your when this is over.”

*

When they finally reached Sunggyu’s cottage, they were both panting and out of breath. Though…no one knew why since their vehicles did all the work.

Sunggyu got out of his car approaching Woohyun who had just turned off his motorcycle and pulled off his helmet.

“I totally won!” Woohyun put his helmet on his seat, turning to Sunggyu and shooting him a thumbs down. He laughed and hopped around. “You lost! Josie and the cats —!” But Sunggyu’s expression was totally serious as he walked right up to Woohyun with purpose. His hands found either of Woohyun’s cheeks and he wordlessly pulled him in for a kiss. Woohyun’s eyes widened slightly in shock. But it only lasted a moment, because he was soon closing his eyes, as his hands reached for Sunggyu’s waist, gripping onto the folds of his jacket.

Sunggyu knew exactly what came over him, and he would be lying to himself if he said he didn’t. His heart was still thumping wildly from the adrenaline rush of their (so-called) race. And maybe it was that excitement that encouraged him to be bold like this. His thumb Woohyun’s cheek bone as he felt himself pushing closer until Woohyun’s leg bumped his bike. But Woohyun didn’t seem to mind one bit and wrapped his arms tightly around Sunggyu’s waist as their lips melded together again and again.

Sunggyu pulled back first, but he didn’t let go of Woohyun’s face and continued gazing into his eyes and Woohyun gazed back. Sunggyu could practically see the sparkles in his eyes and wondered if Woohyun could see them in his eyes too.

“That…was probably the most exciting thing to happen to me all year.” Sunggyu chuckled softly, resting his forehead against Woohyun’s for a moment.

“Hyung…” Woohyun let out a soft content sigh.

“Hm?” Sunggyu smiled at him.

“Your life must be pretty boring, if that was the most exciting thing that’s happened all year.” Sunggyu immediately recognized the cheeky grin forming on Woohyun’s face before it even came.

“Oh, I guess you don’t want to come inside and cuddle then.” Sunggyu suddenly pulled away and started for his front door.

Woohyun grinned and, hurriedly followed after him, chiming out dramatic apologies of, “No Gyubear I didn’t mean it~” and “Forgive me hyung~”

*

Sunggyu was easy because after two minutes of Woohyun’s whining he let the younger man hug him while he watched television.

“So warm…” Woohyun murmured, burying his face into Sunggyu’s shoulder.

Sunggyu couldn’t help but smile and patted Woohyun’s head. “Hey…”

“Hm?” Woohyun looked up.

“Do you want to…go out?” Sunggyu averted his eyes. “L-Like you know for dinner?”

Woohyun stared at him and didn’t say anything and Sunggyu suddenly got embarrassed. “I-I mean since it is dinner time and I haven’t eaten anything and you’re probably hungry too a-and—.”

“You…hyung you actually want to go out?” Woohyun was smiling so brightly, and it just made Sunggyu more embarrassed. He shoved Woohyun lightly.

“I-I don’t know…I’m just hungry.” He mumbled.

“Let’s go!” Woohyun hugged him tighter for a moment before getting up. “Ah…” He looked down at what he was wearing. “But I’m not really dressed for—.”

“You look fine.” Sunggyu stood up as well. When Woohyun frowned Sunggyu sighed. “Really. You’re handsome, ok? Let’s go. I’m starving.”

Woohyun smiled at that and followed Sunggyu to the door.

*

“So do you still do music? I saw that electric piano in your bedroom.” Woohyun asked after taking a sip from his wine glass. They went to a rather fancy restaurant in the Rose Kingdom, after Sunggyu reluctantly agreed to pay.

“You still remember that?” Sunggyu grinned. “That was like only for a couple of months in my second year…when I did those performances in those shady nightclubs on the weekends.”

“How could I forget that?” Woohyun replied rather seriously. “You were so passionate about it. And when you wore those clothes…and your hair, ah! And the eyeliner…it was so hot.” He said rather shamelessly and Sunggyu choked on his appetizers.

“Excuse me?” Sunggyu cleared his throat.

“What?” Woohyun blinked.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes. “How can you just say things like that? You’re ridiculous.”

“Hey, I’m just being honest.” Woohyun shrugged. “Haven’t there been times when you felt like that about me?”

Sunggyu pursed his lips, thinking it over. Woohyun was on the edge of his seat as Sunggyu casually nodded. “Mm…I guess.”

“That’s it? Well, when?” Woohyun urged him to spill the beans.

“Well I’m not going to tell you here.” Sunggyu scoffed.

Woohyun looked around the warmly lit restaurant for a moment. “Why not?”

“B-Because…” Sunggyu stuffed some more fried appetizers into his mouth.

“Ah….I get it!” Woohyun smirked. “It’s everything! You think I’m hot all the time, right hyung? I’m right, aren’t I?”

Sunggyu snorted. “No, stupid, I don’t think you’re hot all the time!” Then he bit his lip, suddenly getting shy. “…S-Sometimes I think you’re cute so—.”

Woohyun made this excited whiny sound and smiled happily. “I think hyung is cute all the time~” He sang and Sunggyu tried so hard to fight a smile. Especially when Woohyun was swaying back and forth with that stupidly cute look on his face.

“Yah, stop it.” Sunggyu chuckled and patted Woohyun’s back.

Woohyun stopped, but he was laughing as well. “Hyung…”

“Hm?” Sunggyu tilted his head to stretch a little. He didn’t realize how long they had been sitting in the restaurant. But as he looked around most of the tables were empty and couples that had come in after them were long gone.

“Are you happy?” Woohyun suddenly asked, drawing Sunggyu’s focus back to him. “…When we do things like this. You know? Like just us spending time together…” He smiled at Sunggyu—a soft genuine smile—as he reached out to hold Sunggyu’s hand across the small rounded table. “Because I…I was just wondering if you knew that I wish moments like this could last forever.”

“Someone had too much wine….” Sunggyu poked fun at Woohyun’s sudden grease. But then he looked down at their hands and let his thumb Woohyun’s fingers. Woohyun’s short little fingers that often made Sunggyu chuckle at how cute they were.

Sunggyu watched their hands for a moment, before meeting Woohyun’s gaze.

“Woohyun-ah…I think I…” Sunggyu smiled a small smile, his eyes glowing with warmth as they locked with Woohyun’s. “I think I probably love you.”

For once Woohyun was actually speechless, mouth hanging open. “You…t-that…I—.”

Sunggyu saved him from his hopeless stuttering by leaning forward and kissing him. And since they were sitting pretty close to each other, he didn’t even need to scoot his chair closer around the round little table to get to Woohyun.

Sunggyu’s hands found either side of Woohyun’s face, as he tilted his head to deepen the kiss, their lips melting into each other’s.

“You…” Woohyun breathed as their lips parted. Sunggyu his cheekbone and smiled softly.

“Hm?”

“You…kissed me in public?” Woohyun uttered and then quickly looked around. Fortunately the restaurant was practically empty aside for a busboy cleaning a table near the entrance, far away from them.

“Yeah.” Sunggyu chuckled softly, before leaning in and pressing his lips to Woohyun’s jaw, still cupping the other side of Woohyun’s face. He kissed Woohyun’s cheek, trailing soft kisses across his cheek to his ear.

Woohyun’s voice hitched in his throat but before he could even protest, Sunggyu’s breath was in his ear—hot and teasing. An involuntary shiver ran down Woohyun’s spine and a small throaty squeak escaped his lips.

“Hyun…”

“Y-Yeah?”

Sunggyu’s kissed the tip of his ear, his eyes glinting in amusement at Woohyun’s flustered reaction. “You’re so cute right now.”

Woohyun whimpered softly, his face heating up with color. “Uh—.”

“Let’s go back to my place ok?” Sunggyu whispered breathily.

Woohyun nodded obediently—fantasies of Sunggyu doing naughty things to him at his place already clouding his mind. “I-I have the strawberry lube in my bag!” He blurted out.

Sunggyu stared at him for a moment before smirking, his hand sliding up Woohyun’s thigh under the table.

“Damn I really want to—.”

“One double chocolate and banana-strawberry ice cream sundae parfait coming right up!” The waiter who they didn’t even notice was standing right there announced suddenly.

Sunggyu and Woohyun looked up startled.

“W-What—?”

“But the waiter already danced off to the kitchen.

“Um…” Woohyun turned to Sunggyu. “Did we just order dessert?”

Sunggyu groaned, leaning back into his chair. “We really need to stop coming to the Rose Kingdom.”

*

Sunggyu watched Woohyun take another spoonful out of the humongous sundae glass filled to the brim with pudding, bananas, strawberries, hot fudge, vanilla ice cream, chocolate chips, whipped cream and maraschino cherries.

“You know this is the most expensive date I’ve ever been on.” Sunggyu sighed, leaning his elbow on the table.

Woohyun some whipped cream from his lip before smirking. “Well hyung, later on I think you’ll find that it was worth every cent.”

Sunggyu choked on his water. Then he cleared his throat, averting his eyes. “Someone’s confident…” He murmured.

Then Woohyun dipped the spoon scooping up some whipped cream with a vibrant red cherry. He proceeded to teasingly some of the fluffy white substance off the spoon.

“Yeah, well I’ve had a lot of experience.” He hummed, smooth as butter.

“I thought you said you never did anything with a man before.” Sunggyu retorted coolly, leaving Woohyun blinking dumbly, mouth ajar.

“Uh…w-well that’s—.”

“What’d your little friend Jinwoon say? Something about popping your cherry—.”

Woohyun coughed loudly, slamming his hands on the table. “I-I bet you can’t make a knot with the cherry stem!” He blurted out and shoved a maraschino cherry right in Sunggyu’s mouth.

“…What?” Sunggyu narrowed his eyes, one cheek full from the cherry.

“That means you’re a good kisser…If you can make a knot with the cherry stem.” Woohyun explained. “Let’s have a competition! The first one to tie a knot with the cherry stem gets to make the other—.”

“Done.” Sunggyu took the stem out, and low and behold there it was—in knot form.

Woohyun’s jaw dropped. “What…b-but I didn’t even get to—!”

“So that means I win right? I get to make you do something for me?” Sunggyu grinned.

“Nah…” Woohyun tried to wave him off. “We didn’t even agree to that so—.”

Sunggyu suddenly grabbed the collar of Woohyun’s shirt and kissed him rather forcefully, his tongue slipping into Woohyun’s mouth. Woohyun instantly melted into Sunggyu’s mouth, a soft whine of pleasure escaping his throat. But as he reached for Sunggyu’s shirt to pull him closer, Sunggyu suddenly broke it off, panting softly. Woohyun groaned in disappointment, his slightly pink lips parted and his eyes full of want.

“How was it?” Sunggyu leaned in to his ear. “Getting it from a good kisser?”

Woohyun dumbly uttered out some incomprehensible words in a daze.

“Car…” He managed.

“Hm?” Sunggyu backed away slightly, but Woohyun clutched onto his shirt, to stop him from getting farther.

“In the car…” Woohyun bit his lip, his voice at a sultry low tone. “Let’s do it in the car right now.”

“W-What?” Sunggyu choked. Sure he expected Woohyun to be a little excited, but he certainly didn’t expect a full on state like this. “Yah, are you—?”

“Right now Gyu.” Woohyun moaned impatiently against Sunggyu’s lips, his hand traveling up Sunggyu’s thigh. “I can’t wait anymore hyung...”

Sunggyu gulped, his urges going out of control and he suddenly really felt like throwing everything off the table and taking Woohyun right there in the restaurant.

But of course he definitely couldn’t do that.

So instead he immediately stood up and raised his hand, yelling out a weak, “Ch-Check, please!”

Woohyun stood as well as the waiter approached them. After the waiter took their dishes and went to get their check, Sunggyu rubbed his temples, trying to avoid looking at Woohyun at all costs. But he gave in two seconds later and turned to Woohyun, only to find he was gone. Then Sunggyu reached in his jacket pocket and realized his car keys were gone.

When…?” Sunggyu blinked. “When did he…?”

*

Woohyun grinned sneakily as he skipped out of the restaurant, Sunggyu’s car keys jingling in his pocket. He decided to wait for Sunggyu in the car, but as he raced towards Josie, he could hear Sunggyu’s footsteps behind him.

“Yah!” Sunggyu huffed. “You little…! I can’t believe you stole my keys!”

Woohyun chuckled and was about to turn around when Sunggyu’s arms slipped around his waist from behind.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” Woohyun laughed, easily giving in as Sunggyu released him.

“Yah, do you know how expensive the dinner was—.” Sunggyu began his complaints, but Woohyun leaned forward and kissed him. He managed to silence Sunggyu for a few seconds before the older pouted. “And don’t even get me started on dessert—.” Woohyun pulled on the collar of his shirt and interrupted him with another kiss.

And Sunggyu gave in that time.

*

Woohyun kept sending gleeful smiles Sunggyu’s way as the older drove them down the dark, busy city street. He knew Sunggyu could probably tell and may or may not have been annoyed by it, but Woohyun didn’t care. He was too happy right then. He really felt like they just had the best date ever, and he was on cloud nine.

He didn’t think things could be like this after everything that happened between them. But another part of him thought that maybe only because of everything that had happened, they could be like this now.

“Hyung…” Woohyun grinned. “I love hyung~”

Sunggyu’s lips quirked upwards just a little bit into a barely there half smile.

“Hyung do you think I’m cute?” Woohyun continued with a stupid smile.

Sunggyu snorted, but chose not to answer.

“Hyung do you think I’m y?”

Still nothing.

“Hyung do you—?”

“Aish shut up! I’m trying to drive here!” Sunggyu finally cut in and cranked up the radio to drown out Woohyun’s voice. “You’re so damn noisy…”

Woohyun chuckled and leaned his head on the headrest of his seat, gazing at Sunggyu, who’s bottom lip was jutted out as he focused on the road. Woohyun thought it was really cute when Sunggyu got all serious about something that wasn’t really a big deal like that.

But then the car jerked to a stop and the radio turned off and Woohyun was snapped out of his dreamy daze.

He looked out the window only to find that they were in front of his house. He didn't even realize he had spaced out for so long

“What?” He frowned, turning back to Sunggyu. “I thought we were going to your house…”

“Can’t. We have work tomorrow, remember?” Sunggyu seemed so nonchalant about it and that sort of bothered Woohyun especially since he thought things were going so well.

“So? We can both leave from your house. That’s what we did last night.”

Sunggyu chuckled. “I know you can’t resist me, but not tonight ok? I’m tired—.”

“But what about at the restaurant then?!” Woohyun exploded. He just couldn’t let things end like this. This was going to be the night—their night. He was sure of it.

“What about it?” Sunggyu tilted his head, the epitome of innocence.

“You…”

“Me?” Woohyun noticed the glint of amusement in Sunggyu’s eyes. He was totally enjoying this. Well Woohyun could play that game too. He was the master of that game. (At least he liked to think he was).

He leaned forward, matching Sunggyu’s gaze with a smoldering smirk.

“Yah,” He demanded, voice low and sultry. “You better drive us to your house, or we’re doing it right now in this car.”

Sunggyu merely snorted, not letting his eyes leave Woohyun’s for a moment.

Suddenly he leaned forward and Woohyun instinctively leaned back, averting his eyes and clearing his throat. Sunggyu smirked at the sudden change in Woohyun’s expression, leaning even closer, but Woohyun refused to let him win, and remained sitting perfectly still. Though he couldn’t help pressing his lips tightly together when he felt Sunggyu’s lips grazing his ear.

“That’s cute.” Sunggyu breathed in his ear. “You’re actually attempting to make demands of me, but…” His hand snuck under the fold of Woohyun’s leather jacket, finger tips sliding under his t-shirt barely nipping at his skin. But the barely there touch still managed to make Woohyun shudder. “Do you really think that’s a good idea?”

Woohyun didn’t know how Sunggyu managed to make him feel hot all over with hardly even touching him. But what he did know was that he was pretty much ready to let Sunggyu do whatever the hell he wanted right then.

Woohyun bit his lip, tentatively meeting Sunggyu’s gaze. “Take me…to your house.” He practically begged. When he noticed Sunggyu seemed to be pondering it, he added, “It doesn’t even need to be your house! We…come to my room. We can…” He clutched onto Sunggyu’s arm. “I…I just need you—.”

Suddenly Sunggyu’s phone went off and Sunggyu immediately pulled back. But Woohyun was not about to let another interruption get in the way of his plans.

“No.” He breathed, grabbing the phone from Sunggyu and throwing it into the backseat. “Who cares about that.” He grabbed the collar of Sunggyu’s shirt and pressed his lips to Sunggyu’s. “Just…” He pouted when Sunggyu broke if off. “Hyung—.”

“Calm down.” Sunggyu sighed, holding onto Woohyun’s wrists to stop him. “I just want to check who it is—.”

“Who cares about that hyung!” Woohyun groaned. “Just kiss me, ok? Forget about that for tonight ok?” He leaned in for another kiss, but Sunggyu put a palm to his face.

“Yah, you are really—.”

“Just a little bit ok? Can’t we just…” Woohyun whined. “Can’t we just touch each other? Please hyung?’

Sunggyu blinked, the heat rising in his cheeks. “Y-You—.”

“Hyung….” Woohyun was shamelessly eying Sunggyu’s crotch as he his lips. “Let me just do it once…” He shot Sunggyu a pleading look. “Hyung let me it once.”

Sunggyu’s eyes widened. ‘W-What?”

“I want to taste you hyung.” Woohyun leaned closer, with a look full of determination.

Sunggyu choked on his own saliva. He didn’t think someone could look so…so innocent while saying such naughty things. He was quickly forgetting completely about the phone call with Woohyun practically begging to him off.

“Those stupid housemates of yours….” Sunggyu’s voice was hesitant, cautious. “Are they home?”

Woohyun’s expression brightened. “We’ll lock the door.”

----------

Woohyun is so , and frankly it’s embarrassing, but whatever, its Woohyun after all. Not like Sunggyu’s much better.