2-1

Prince class

Sunggyu slammed the door of his precious convertible shut that evening. He grabbed his brief case and stomped up the cobblestone path to the medium sized cottage that he called home.

Kim Sunggyu…”

There it was again. The creepy stalker. Sunggyu tried his best to ignore it, and held his brief case closer to his body fearfully as he hurried down the pathway.

But then he heard foot steps behind him. He hastily turned around, just as a nearby bush rustled. Sunggyu gulped and sprinted to his house and slammed the door shut behind him. He shakily locked it, and just in case pushed a table in front of the door.

There…” He thought. “That should do it.”

He spent the rest of the night planted on the couch in front of the television, with a huge bowl of chocolate pudding. He didn’t even like pudding, but he was too scared to leave the house at night to get some real food.

He stuffed a spoonful of pudding in his mouth as he flipped through the channels. He stopped at some channel that featured practically woman committing unspeakable acts. Sunggyu smirked and put the remote down, but then remembered he still had to teach that annoying class the next day. He frowned and turned off the television, deciding to just go to bed. He had long forgotten about the stalker, and bundled up in bed, drifting off to sleep, where he dreamt of better foods than pudding, and the women from the television.

*

The next morning, he woke up feeling somewhat refreshed and also a little . Damn those channel women. He grabbed a towel and headed for the bathroom, to shower…and well other things. The moment he stepped into the shower, and turned the tap on, he heard some loud shuffling noise. He froze and his heart almost stopped.

The stalker…” He clutched the shower curtain nervously, not daring to peer out of the stall to see what the invader looked like. “H-How did he get inside my house?! Was he in here all night? Damn it! Who is it? Could it be a girl?” He thought, remembering he did have a couple of fan girls, since his reputation as the y royal handler had steadily been climbing upwards.

Suddenly a glove covered hand clamped over his mouth from behind, and he felt a body pressed behind him.

No, it’s definitely a guy…” Sunggyu couldn’t help but be slightly disappointed by that fact, but waved it off, because he kind of had bigger fish to fry. Like for example, getting away from this creepy stalker guy. He attempted to pull the hand off his mouth, when the man’s other arm s around his waist.

“Kim Sunggyu…” A low voice hummed in his ear. Sunggyu could tell he was wearing some kind of mask over his mouth, by the way his voice sounded slightly muffled.

“W-Who are you?” Sunggyu questioned. “I’ll call the cops—.”

“You must really be happy to see me.” The man chuckled, in a deep voice.

Damn it…” Sunggyu glanced down, remembering the situation in his lower region. And then he thought of how he could turn this around in his favor.. He used all his force, or rather his weight to jam the man against the opposite side of the shower stall.

The man groaned slightly as his back hit the tiled wall. Sunggyu pinned the man’s wrists above his head, and inspected his face, or what he could see of it, which wasn’t much. The man was wearing ski goggles with a dark tinted shade that made it hard to see his eyes, and a navy face mask covering his mouth.

“Who are you?” Sunggyu breathed. The man didn’t say anything, and didn’t appear to be struggling against his hold either. “Yah!” Sunggyu ripped off the man’s face mask, revealing the man’s mouth and cheeks. “You were the one behind the topiary bush weren’t you?!” The man didn’t say anything, and just bit his lip. “And at the Rose palace? That was you also?”

“S-Stop…”

“No, you’re the one who needs to stop!” Sunggyu interrupted, fuming with anger, as he got right up in the stalker’s face. “You made me look like a crazy person at work! I seriously thought I was going insane you creep!” He paused for a moment, when he heard the stalker release a low whimper.

“W-What’re you…?”

“C-Can you please put some clothes on?” The stalker pleaded, his voice breathy and nervous sounding.

“Yah! You’re the one who jumped into my shower!” Sunggyu hissed. “I ought to just take you out right here and now!”

“T-Take me…” The stalker murmured. “Hyung, please—.”

“N-Not in that way you ert—wait did you just call me hyung?” He hurriedly pulled off the man’s eye mask to see that it was someone quite familiar to him. “Y-You—.”

The man’s eyes went wide, pink coloring his cheeks. “W-Wait I—!”

“N-Nam Woohyun?” Sunggyu merely stared, mouth agape. “What’re you—?”

“T-This isn’t what I came here for!” Woohyun stammered.

“Why are you—?” Suddenly Woohyun pulled his phone out of his pocket and hurriedly snapped a picture of Sunggyu. “W-What’re you doing?!” Sunggyu blushed and covered his exposed private parts.

“I-It’s my revenge!” Woohyun blurted out, before rushing past Sunggyu, out of the bathroom.

“Yah!” Sunggyu grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist as he chased after the other man. “Where the hell do you think you’re going?!”

Unfortunately his lazy legs were not built for running, and Woohyun easily escaped and was long gone.

*

Sunggyu grumpily stomped into the Garden palace library, his mind still stuck on his morning encounter with his stalker.

Woohyun…” He thought, as he placed his folders and books down on the table. “I haven’t seen him in a while…why was he following me everywhere like a creep? Why didn’t he just knock on the front door and say hi?”

Sure, the last time he and Woohyun had met…well it didn’t end well, but Sunggyu didn’t understand how that could warrant Woohyun to turn to stalking. “Why did he take a picture of me…? And what’s this about revenge?”

“Sunsaeng-nim?”

“Hm?” Sunggyu grunted lazily in response.

“Should we be taking notes—?”

“I haven’t said anything yet, damn it!”

“Ssaem, that’s not very respectful.” Hoya piped up. Sunggyu slapped a palm to his forehead. These brats were already working his last nerve, and he hadn’t even begun class yet.

“Fine, lets start this already.” Sunggyu sighed, and got out his role sheet. “Is everyone here?” He eyed the students at the table, only to realize Myungsoo still wasn’t there. “Are you kidding me? Where the hell is the Rose Prince?”

“Maybe he died?” Dongwoo suggested.

“Of what? Stupidity?” Sunggyu snorted.

“Ssaem, that’s not very—.”

“Shut up already!” Sunggyu hissed.

“I have a theory.” Sungyeol suddenly said, folding his hands on the table in a business like manner.

“Yeah? And what’s that?” Sunggyu sighed, allowing the choding to humor him.

“Well…” Sungyeol cleared his throat and got out a portfolio. “It all started in 1985—.”

“I’ll just call his mother.” Sunggyu got out his phone.

“I’m here! Sorry I’m late Sunsaeng-nim!” They all turned to see the Rose Kingdom’s infamous gold adorned butler, Carl rushing towards them clad in all black, and sporting what looked like furry black road kill on his head.

“...Who are you?” Sunggyu blinked.

“It’s me Kim Myungsoo! Prince of the Rose Kingdom!” Carl shot them a selca-worthy peace sign. “How’s it going home-slices?” He attempted a fist bump with Hoya but was cruelly rejected.

“…Who sent you here?” Sunggyu sighed, already knowing very well what the answer would be.

“…The Rose Queen.” Carl replied feebly.

Sunggyu was red faced with anger at this point. “Damn it Rose Kingdom!”

“What’re you going to do Ssaem?” Sungyeol asked. “Are you going to kick him out for being absent?”

“If only I could…” Sunggyu muttered under his breath, before clearing his throat. “We’ll just start the lesson without him.” He decided and reached under the table for a large, white, slightly tattered wicker basket. He pulled back the flaps, and started taking out some basic tableware—plates, cups, and silverware. “First, we’ll start with a simple test.”

“A TEST?!” Sungyeol groaned.

“B-But…” Carl cried out. “I didn’t study—!”

“GO HOME CARL!”

After the Rose Kingdom’s butler was promptly removed from the premises, Sunggyu went into explaining just what kind of test they were having.

“There’ll be a lot of dinner events with important public figures, and so correct table manners are essential.” Sunggyu began, signaling for all of them to set up their tableware in front of them. “First, I want to see where you all are at in regards to this. So, we’ll have a mock dinner to—.” Suddenly Sunggyu’s phone went off. He grabbed it and immediately turned it off, without even bothering to check who the caller was. “To see what…” He paused, when he noticed the princes eyeing him. “What?” He frowned.

“You just hung up like that.” Dongwoo blinked in amazement. “Without checking who it was.”

“Well yeah, we’re in class.” Sunggyu stated proudly. “I’m not going to answer calls while—.”

“But what if it was about the Rose Prince?” Sungjong piped up.

“Oh .” Sunggyu cursed, realizing he hadn’t even thought about that.

*

Somewhere in a large secluded cabin in the forests of the Rose Kingdom...

A twenty-three year old, Nam Woohyun sat on an extremely expensive leather couch, perched in the middle of a living room, with high vaulted ceilings, and a modern feel. He had his legs crossed, and was staring at the cell phone in his hands as he had been for the past hour.

“What’s wrong?”

Woohyun didn’t even bother to look up, as the owner of the voice plopped down on the couch beside him.

“H-He hung up…” Woohyun mumbled, eyes glued to the phone screen.

“Who did?”

“Gyu hyung—I-I mean my enemy!”

“Are you still obsessing over him?” Woohyun was oblivious to the slightly muscular arms snaking around his waist, and immediately stood up.

“I-I’m not obsessed!” Woohyun stammered, and then blushed slightly, thinking of Sunggyu. “T-That jerk…”

“If he’s a jerk, than why did you scream out his name last night—?”

“N-NO I DIDN’T!”

“In your dreams.” The other person finished.

“I didn’t dream about him, and I definitely didn’t scream out his name!” Woohyun exclaimed, rather defensively. “Besides how would you have even heard from your room?”

“That’s why we should sleep together.” The other man smirked, tugging lightly on Woohyun’s hand. Woohyun allowed himself to be pulled back onto the couch beside the other man. “Because then you would scream my name out instead.”

“Huh? Why would I do that?” Woohyun blinked dumbly at the other man. “Ah, what’s the time? I have a meeting to get to!” He jumped up from the couch and scampered off. The man watched him go and sighed.

One day, he told himself. One day he would definitely get in Nam Woohyun’s pants.

---

And Nampoop finally shows himself. Oh and there’s some other guy too.