9-4

Prince class

“This has been the most expensive weekend of my life…” Sunggyu muttered as he sipped his mimosa at one of the small bar tables that had been set up for the party. “First that expensive dinner at the stupid restaurant in the stupid Rose Kingdom and then that cheap Jim…”

Woohyun chuckled and grabbed Sunggyu’s glass taking a sip of his drink. “As if you don’t throw your cash around anyways.”

“I don’t!” Sunggyu pouted and grabbed his glass back from the younger.

Woohyun snorted. “Right. Because I’m sure you picked up Josie from the junkyard.”

“That…” Sunggyu averted his eyes sheepishly. “That was my one big purchase.”

“Then what about that nice cottage you got out in the Garden Kingdom. You even have a little garden and upscale appliances and everything. And what about that big TV—.”

“Ok fine!” Sunggyu groaned. “Its not like you’re much better with that fancy cabin house thing in the woods of the Rose Kingdom.”

“Yeah but I share the rent on that place with Jinwoon and Kibum. You’re paying for yours all by yourself.” Woohyun pointed out.

“Actually…” Sunggyu rubbed the back of his neck. “I…I bought it.”

Woohyun mouth hung open in awe. “You did?”

“Yeah…” Sunggyu eyed him for a moment. “So…you’re still renting your place, huh?”

Woohyun nodded. “The three of us decided to stay there together until one of us like gets married or moves out or something.”

“Oh…” Sunggyu stared at his glass for a moment. He couldn’t help but ponder over Woohyun’s words. “Marriage…” He thought as he glanced at Woohyun.

“Hm?” Woohyun blinked and then smiled awkwardly. “Why’re you staring at me like that?”

Sunggyu quickly shook his head. “No…its nothing.” But then he remembered something he had been wanting to ask Woohyun before this whole mess with the sunflower kingdom. “Why did you have a frying pan on your this morning?”

Woohyun choked on his drink. “H-Huh? Oh…that.”

“Actually I don’t remember what happened last night.” Sunggyu admitted. “I mean I remember some of it but…”

“Woohyun!” Dongwoo rushed up to their table. “Are you ok? I got worried when I saw you just rush out before.”

Woohyun smiled and patted Dongwoo’s shoulder. “Yeah I’m fine, don’t worry about it.”

“Are you sure?” Dongwoo stared at him worriedly.

“Yes, I’m sure~” Woohyun slung an arm around the shorter man and laughed lightly. Sunggyu smiled at the two, and then turned to Dongwoo.

“So how’s your dance practice going? Have you been meeting up with Hoya to practice?”

“Uhh…” Dongwoo laughed sheepishly. “Not really. Ssaem, it’s sort of awkward to dance with another man, you know?”

Sunggyu awkwardly glanced at Woohyun who met his gaze and then quickly averted his eyes.

“Ah! I don’t mean like you guys!” Dongwoo quickly realized the implications of his statement. “You guys together, I’m sure its great! But for me…well I mean I like girls so it’s sort of weird.”

“Well I suppose it would be.” Sunggyu sighed. “I mean its not like I’ve ever danced with a man either. And anyways for tomorrow’s lesson, the girls should be arriving, so you won’t all have to be partnered with each other anymore.”

*

Sunggyu demanded a different driver than Jim to take them home and didn’t bother to explain why. He wasn’t about to go into a huge explanation about Woohyun’s issues. After all, it was clear Woohyun didn’t want anyone to know and Sunggyu wanted to respect his wishes on that. Though the King and Queen didn’t demand much of an explanation from him anyways. After all he was Kim Sunggyu—the most wanted man by royals across the nation.

Gee offered to drive them, but unfortunately she would only take them in the bright yellow limousine. Sunggyu tried to reason with her, but she wouldn’t budge.

Woohyun chuckled and nudged Sunggyu. “So much for being the most wanted man by royals across the nation—.”

“Shut up.” Sunggyu sighed and climbed into the backseat beside Woohyun.

The only good thing about the limo was that it had a divider between the driver’s seat and the back seats. It gave Woohyun and Sunggyu a chance to talk a little privately.

“Are you feeling ok?” Sunggyu held out his hand. Woohyun smiled and took his hand, intertwining their fingers.

“I’m ok.”

“Good…” Sunggyu nodded and looked out the window. He turned to Woohyun again. “Would this be the wrong time to ask about the frying pan on your—.”

Woohyun coughed loudly, interrupting him. “W-Why do you care so much about that—I mean do you really not remember?”

Sunggyu smiled sheepishly. “Not really…sorry.”

Woohyun averted his eyes to conceal his guilty expression. “That…w-well we kind of got drunk.”

“Obviously.” Sunggyu snorted. “But then what? I only remember…what happened in the bedroom, the uh misunderstanding…”

“Ah…” Woohyun nodded, fiddling with his fingers. “Well I mean not much happened…after that we decided to have a little drink and uhh you yelled at Boohyun hyung.”

“I did?!” Sunggyu gasped. “Wait…what’d I say?”

“Uhh a lot of stuff… “Woohyun mumbled. “And then we just went to sleep and that was the end! Anyways for class tomorrow—.”

“What do you mean that’s the end? You didn’t even explain about the frying pan! And what’d I say to your brother?” Sunggyu was getting really suspicious now especially with the way Woohyun wouldn’t meet his eyes. “Yah…tell me what happened.”

“…Ok fine,” Woohyun sighed. “What really happened was…”

*

What really happened…

They decided to drink a little, just like Woohyun had said and headed for the kitchen. Boohyun of course was standing there, waiting for them with folded arms and a less than pleasant look.

“You really have no shame do you?!” Boohyun huffed. “You just ignored my warnings and headed off to the bedroom! I bet he made you do it without a , right Woohyunnie?!” He cried.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes and Woohyun ignored his brother’s complaints and headed for the liquor cabinet. “Shouldn’t you be heading home hyung?” Woohyun sighed. “Its getting late.”

“Shouldn’t you be heading home!” Boohyun pointed a finger at Sunggyu.

“He’s staying.” Woohyun told his brother and raised a small bottle of soju.

“If you’re drinking then I’m staying too!” Boohyun yelled. “There’s no way I’m leaving you alone under the influence with that ert!” He jabbed a finger in Sunggyu’s direction. “He might take advantage of you in your drunken state Woohyunnie!”

“Are you serious?” Sunggyu pouted. “What kind of person do you think I am?!”

While Sunggyu and Boohyun continued to argue, Woohyun set his plan into motion—his plan to get them both drunk so that Boohyun will (hopefully) pass out. And of course the reason for wanting to get Sunggyu drunk was obviously a different one.

Of course he remembered from the camping trip when Sunggyu got drunk and well…how ‘handsy’ he had gotten. And while he was drunk he was also shameless and cute about it and well, Woohyun wouldn’t mind if Sunggyu were to become like that again. No, he wouldn’t mind at all.

An hour passed, and unfortunately things weren’t going according to plan.

Sure Boohyun and Sunggyu had both gotten drunk but they instead proceeded to start arguing very loudly. The argument started over something petty and eventually elevated to what had happened in the past.

“I don’t know why you’re always calling me a creep!” Sunggyu scowled, leaning one arm on the kitchen counter and holding a bottle in the other hand. “At least I’m not related to him! Aren’t you creepier?!”

“Excuse me! I don’t think about my brother that way! I’m just trying to protect him!” Boohyun yelled back, grabbing the bottle from Sunggyu’s hand and taking a swig. “There’s erts everywhere and you’re the worst of the bunch!”

“Really?” Sunggyu snorted. “Me? I’m the worst? I think you need to get your eyes checked if you really think I’m the worst one! Must I remind you your “baby brother” is the one that bought toys!”

Boohyun suddenly started sobbing violently. “I’m just…its all too much! He’s growing up too fast and I…what am I even doing with my life, you know!?” Boohyun leaned over the counter dramatically, resting the back of his palm to his forehead. He stood up, a little more straight and sighed heavily. “I..I guess I’ve always been jealous of you…I mean look at you now. You’re so successful and everything and I…well I can’t compare. What have I done with my life…a-and I’m not even good looking!”

Sunggyu awkwardly patted his back. “You…you do ok in the looks department.”

Boohyun sighed. “You were a better older brother to him than me…I was so jealous.”

Sunggyu leaned on the counter, and chuckled. “Seriously? Because I don’t think a “good older brother” thinks about ripping his little brother’s clothes off and f—.”

“EXCUSE ME THAT’S MY INNOCENT BABY BROTHER YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT!” Boohyun screeched, his word were slurred, but still clear enough for Sunggyu to shut his mouth.

“Sorry.” Sunggyu mumbled. “But you don’t have to be jealous…I mean shouldn’t you be relieved I like Woohyun. It means you don’t have to compete with me for the older brother position…because you know I really don’t have any interest in being his older brother. Just so you know—.”

“Yes I think you’ve made that extremely clear thanks!” Boohyun huffed.

Meanwhile Woohyun did not care for their drunken heart-to-heart. He was majorly pissed that Boohyun was still conscious and Sunggyu wasn’t in his cute drunk state.

So he grabbed the bottle right out of Sunggyu’s hand and took a swig.

Sunggyu and Boohyun exchanged a concerned glance.

“Uh…Woohyun,” Sunggyu tried to stop him, but Woohyun had already downed a quarter of the bottle. “Woohyun I think you should—.”

Suddenly Woohyun slammed the bottle onto the table, creating a loud clanging sound. Boohyun and Sunggyu both jumped, slightly startled. Neither of them enjoyed handling drunk Woohyun. It was never a pretty sight.

“W-Well you got this one right Sunggyu?” Boohyun laughed nervously and high-tailed it out of there before Sunggyu could protest.

*

“A-And that’s it!” Woohyun laughed nervously. “O-Ok let’s talk about the dance lesson—!”

“No wait!” Sunggyu gasped. “I do remember what happened! You tried to get me drunk! And I remember what happened after that!”

Woohyun averted his eyes, mentally cursing. He was really hoping Sunggyu wouldn’t remember the rather embarrassing events that led to him holding a frying pan over his s. Especially since…he didn’t even really remember what happened after that. All he remembered was Boohyun leaving and then waking up the next morning, angry that his plan to get Sunggyu drunk had failed.

*

 After Boohyun rushed out of the house, Sunggyu heard Woohyun mutter something in his older brother’s direction, “Yeah that’s right run …”

Sunggyu sighed. He didn’t particularly enjoy manhandling Woohyun (well ok that wasn’t entirely true) but the circumstances called for it. Especially when Woohyun got like this.

“You still have this habit huh?” Sunggyu sighed and grabbed onto Woohyun’s arm.

Woohyun however shoved him away, but he ended up using too much force and well in his already drunken state, lost his balance. He ended up falling into Sunggyu’s chest with a soft oomph.

Sunggyu chuckled lightly, patting the back of Woohyun’s head. “You ok Woohyunnie—?”

But then Woohyun started punching his chest very weakly and suddenly threw himself over the kitchen counter.

“Uh…” Sunggyu blinked. He certainly didn’t expect that. Nor did he expect Woohyun to drape himself over the counter in what he probably assumed was a seductive position—sideways with his elbow propping his upper half up, lazily. He had his legs spread wide as he bit his lip, shooting Sunggyu a rather look, complete with shameless winking and lip action.

“Uh…” Sunggyu narrowed his eyes in concern for Woohyun’s well being. “I think you need to lie down—.”

Suddenly Woohyun grabbed the collar of Sunggyu’s shirt, pulling him in.

“Yeah I need to lie down,” He smirked. “With you on top of me.”

Sunggyu had the most unimpressed look ever as he shoved Woohyun away.

“First of all you reek of alcohol. And second of all, get off the damn counter.” He yanked on Woohyun’s arm, causing Woohyun to slide off the counter and once again fall onto him.

“Hyung is so rough…” He leaned into Sunggyu’s ear. “Throw me onto the bed and—.”

“NO!” Sunggyu shoved him away. “You.” He pointed a finger at him. “You need to—t-to not do that understood?”

But Woohyun didn’t answer and was instead sending Sunggyu a lustful gaze while teasing the buttons of his own shirt.

Sunggyu groaned, slapping a hand to his forehead. The worst part of it all was that he actually kind of wanted to indulge Woohyun’s drunken flirtations. But he couldn’t because he wasn’t the kind of person who would take advantage of a drunk person. And plus he knew Woohyun wanted their first time to be special and he kind of did too.

He wasn’t just going to mess that up because of a little lack of self control.

“Come on,” Sunggyu patted his shoulder. “Let’s get you into bed.”

Woohyun opened his mouth to respond, most likely with some erted statement. But Sunggyu pressed his finger to Woohyun’s lips to shut him up before he could.

“Not like that stupid.”

Sunggyu started walking out of the kitchen and towards the bedroom, assuming Woohyun was behind him. However, Woohyun was still lying on the counter, and immediately started taking his shirt off. In his drunken state, he figured Sunggyu was coming back so they could do the deed. His pants were halfway down his thighs when he noticed a pan by the stove…

And basically he ended up waiting in the for Sunggyu to come back and fell asleep in the kitchen, holding the pan.

Sunggyu however, apparently accidentally drank some of the strange liquid Woohyun used to make Key and Jinwoon lose consciousness fifteen minutes before the drunken argument with Boohyun. It was a wonder he lasted so long without fainting.

*

After they were dropped off outside Woohyun’s house, Sunggyu stared at Woohyun and Woohyun stared at Sunggyu.

“Uh…” Sunggyu cleared his throat. “How about we just pretend last night didn’t happen?”

Woohyun nodded in agreement and smiled awkwardly. “I think that would be for the best…”

----------

In the next chapter it'll finally move on to the winter ball and an actual plot and the princes and everything Idk thanks for putting up with this story OTL