5-3

Prince class

That evening, they returned from the lake with a good amount of fish to feed the whole camp.

“Look how many fish I caught Cecile!” Dongwoo exclaimed happily, shoving the bucket full right in her face.

Cecile made a face because of the smell and backed away slightly.

“Uh yeah…that’s so great.” She wasn’t even really looking at Dongwoo and was too busy eyeing Sunggyu who was leading a still damp Woohyun back to their tent so that he could change into something dry.

Dongwoo’s smile faded slightly upon noticing this.

“Say, Dongwoo-yah.” Cecile turned to him, causing Dongwoo’s eyes to light up again. “Is Sunggyu-sshi seeing anyone?”

“Oh.” Dongwoo frowned. “Uh…” He rubbed the back of his neck. “I don’t know. Why?”

“It’s just…” She smiled thinly. “Doesn’t Woohyun-sshi seem awfully clingy with him?”

Dongwoo paused, suddenly remembering the conversation Woohyun and Sunggyu had that he and Hoya had overheard outside the library before the party the other day. He never really thought more about it. But he did notice that Sunggyu seemed to smile a lot more when Woohyun was there, and they seemed to be happy together. That was good enough for Dongwoo and he didn’t bother to question it any further. Because as long as they’re happy then isn’t it ok?

“I think they’re just really close.” Dongwoo told her with a decisive nod.

“Oh.” Cecile’s face soured and she folded her arms.

“Anyways!” Dongwoo bounced, figuring this was as good a time as any to finally confess. “Cecile, I actually wanted to tell you something—.”

“Actually, I have to go check something out.” She interrupted with a small somewhat distracted smile. “Tel me later ‘k?” She winked and walked off.

“Yeah…” Dongwoo sighed. “…Ok.”

*

“You’re so clumsy.” Sunggyu sighed as he rubbed a towel against Woohyun’s slightly wet dark locks. “I’m surprised you didn’t catch a cold.”

“Only idiots catch colds in the summer hyung.” Woohyun announced.

“Exactly my point.” Sunggyu snorted, earning a light elbow jab from Woohyun.

Surprisingly after their tent was assembled it was quite impressive. Obviously it wasn’t to royal standards, but it was a nice size and fit both their sleeping bags and supplies comfortably. It was most likely made for a family of four.

Woohyun pulled off his t-shirt and reached around for his dry one.

“Where’d I put it?” He patted the sleeping bag he was sitting on, looking around. “Where’s my—?” He looked up to see Sunggyu shaking his head and grinned. “What?”

“Yah what is this?” Sunggyu gestured to Woohyun’s chest and abdomen. “I mean seriously…how much do you work out? Your body is just…”

Woohyun chuckled. “Well turn around and I could say the same about your .”

Sunggyu stared at him and Woohyun suddenly felt embarrassed and laughed uneasily.

“I-I was kidding.” He tried to say, when Sunggyu playfully shoved him.

“Yah you little…” Sunggyu was smiling, and that allowed Woohyun to breathe a sigh of relief. He even tried to play along and shoved Sunggyu back. “Oh?” Sunggyu titled his head, pretending to be shocked. “You think you can just shove your hyung like that?”

“Well, I just did so…” Woohyun shrugged nonchalantly.

“Well then maybe I should do this.” Sunggyu chuckled and tapped Woohyun lightly, who laughed and pushed Sunggyu again. “Yah stop it!” Sunggyu was laughing now too, as they got into some kind of play wrestling match. Suddenly Woohyun found himself on his back with Sunggyu’s face a few centimeters from his own. Both their smiles faded, as their eyes hesitantly met. Sunggyu’s eyes lingered on Woohyun’s lips for a moment before smiling awkwardly and backing away. But Woohyun gripped onto the collar of Sunggyu’s shirt to stop him.

“Just…” Woohyun stared at him with an almost pleading look. “Just a little...”

Sunggyu took hold of Woohyun’s hands and pulled them off his shirt, before leaning in. Woohyun’s eyes fluttered close at Sunggyu’s lips brushing the shell of his ear.

“I think you have a pretty nice too.” Woohyun instantly opened his eyes as Sunggyu kissed him on the cheek. “I’m going ahead.” Sunggyu was already crawling to the tent’s entrance. “Hurry up and get changed or you’ll miss dinner.”

*

While the servants cooked the fish over the campfire, the members of royalty all sat in the king and queen’s house-like tent in the living room. The queen and the king were sitting on the sofa discussing about what their plans for tomorrow would be.

 The Duke Baro and Prince Sandeul were busy arguing about something as they seemed to do quite often. And they eventually stepped out of the tent to continue their argument outside when Sunggyu stepped inside.

He spotted Dongwoo attempting to chat up Cecile, who immediately turned and waved when she saw Sunggyu.

“Sunggyu-sshi~” She waved him over. Sunggyu nodded awkwardly and walked over to them. Dongwoo’s mood went down slightly, upon seeing Cecile basically giving all her attention to Sunggyu.

“And wasn’t it so funny when you fell on me at the party?” Cecile giggled, and not so subtly tapped Sunggyu’s arm in a flirtatious manner.

“Uh, I guess.” Sunggyu smiled politely. She was royalty after all. It wasn’t like he could be rude, even though he wasn’t much interested in her story as much as when dinner would be ready.

But isn’t it like fate?” Cecile gushed. “That we—.”

“Where’s Woohyun?” Dongwoo cut her off, attempting to remain patient.

“Hm? Ah…he’s changing.” Sunggyu answered. “You know, because he got wet—.”

“Anyways, Sunggyu-sshi.” Cecile clutched onto his arm. “Since we’re not strangers anymore, can I call you oppa?”

“Uh…I guess.” Sunggyu shrugged.

Dongwoo pouted. He didn’t really like this at all, and it was making him uncomfortable. He didn’t want to hate Sunggyu, but it was painfully obvious Cecile was interested in him and the jealousy was eating him up inside.

“Ok Sunggyu oppa~” Cecile giggled.

“Wow I didn’t think I was gone that long.” They all turned as Woohyun walked towards them and sat down. He instantly slung an arm around Sunggyu, slightly tugging him closer and away from Cecile’s grasp. “Everyone’s gotten so chummy already it seems.” He shot Cecile a bitter smile.

Cecile snorted, folding her arms. “I’m surprised you haven’t caught a cold Woohyun-sshi.”

“Well that’s because I have Gyu hyung to take care of me.” Woohyun retorted, still keeping a possessive arm around Sunggyu’s shoulder.

“I see.” Cecile shot Woohyun a disgusted look, before smiling sweetly at Sunggyu and gripping onto his arm. “Whenever I’m feeling sick can I call you oppa~?”

“Don’t call him!” Woohyun growled. “Call a doctor if you’re sick!”

“No one asked you!” Cecile huffed. “And personally, I think you’re the one who’s in need of a doctor….for your brain!”

“Um Cecile,” Dongwoo attempted to diffuse the situation, but the way Cecile was holding onto Sunggyu was making him too frustrated to do anything, except get in on the argument.

And then there was Sunggyu…poor hungry Sunggyu. He was really starting to get sick and tired of people pulling on his arms and tugging him this way and that way and the arguing and where is the damn food? Does it really take that long to cook a fish over an open fire?

He suddenly stood up, causing the arguing to die down as everyone’s attention was on him. He remained silent and stomped out of the tent. Then he came back in and grabbed Woohyun’s arm and pulled him out.

“Hyung, what’re you—?”

“You need to tell him.” Sunggyu told him after they stopped a few feet away from the tent.

“What?” Woohyun blinked. “Tell who what—?”

“Dongwoo. Tell him about you and Cecile. Because apparently she has a thing for me now, and it doesn’t ever seem like she’s going to like him at this rate.” Sunggyu explained. “If you don’t tell him, I will—.”

“I know!” Woohyun sighed. “I know we have to tell him, but…then what?”

“Then we’ll be there for him.”

Woohyun smiled slightly. “Ok...that sounds good.”

“Of course it does.” Sunggyu shrugged nonchalantly. “I came up with it.”

“Shut up.” Woohyun chuckled and lightly shoved Sunggyu, who was also grinning. “Ah, but wait…” Woohyun held a hand up. “You knew Cecile likes you?”

Sunggyu shot him an annoyed look. “Yah, I’m not stupid. Plus your blatant jealousy was so obvious, a blind man could see it.”

*

During dinner, the queen pulled Sunggyu aside, as everyone was eating over the campfire.

“I don’t like that girl.” The queen stated, obviously not one for beating around the bush.

“Ah…you mean Princess Cecile.” Sunggyu smiled slightly.

“She’s a loose woman. She’s not good enough for my son.”

“Actually we were going to have a talk with him about her after dinner.” Sunggyu explained.

“Oh good.” The queen nodded. “He doesn’t seem to hear when I try to tell him about her, but maybe he’ll listen to you and Woohyun-sshi.”

*

After dinner, while everyone went off into their separate tents, Sunggyu and Woohyun sat Dongwoo down in his tent to tell him about Cecile. Dongwoo’s tent was only slightly bigger than Sunggyu and Woohyun’s.

“So what’d you want to talk about?” Dongwoo smiled, crossing his legs over his dinosaur green sleeping bag and drumming his fingers on his knees.

“Well,” Sunggyu began. “It’s about Princess Cecile.”

Dongwoo noticeably frowned at Sunggyu mentioning Cecile.

“Oh…” He nodded.

Sunggyu nudged Woohyun, who was silently looking down.

“Uh right.” Woohyun cleared his throat, turning to Dongwoo. “Uh…Dongwoo, well it’s like this.”

“Yeah?”

Woohyun saw the pure look in Dongwoo’s eyes and the guilt was building up inside of him. “I…I like to think we’re friends. Am I right?”

“Uh…sure?” Dongwoo smiled.

“Well…”

“Yah, get on with it.” Sunggyu tugged on his sleeve.

“Right…” Woohyun pursed his lips. “I…Dongwoo, I-I sort of slept with Cecile.”

Dongwoo stared at him for a moment, merely blinking.

“…Excuse me?”

Woohyun pouted. “Don’t be mad please. I—.”

“Surprise~” They all turned as Cecile, Baro, and Sandeul popped in.

“Sunggyu oppa!” Cecile gushed. “I didn’t know you would be here~”

“Yeah right.” Woohyun muttered folding his arms.

“We brought drinks~” Sandeul sang and placed the assorted bottles of alcohol down in the center of the tent as the three made themselves comfortable in Dongwoo’s tent.

“Where’d you get those?” Sunggyu eyed them skeptically. “Do the King and Queen know?”

“What’s the big deal?” Baro shrugged. “We’re all adults here.”

Woohyun hesitantly glanced at Dongwoo who, for the first time, had a blank, almost lifeless look about him.

“Uh…” Woohyun reached out a hand. “Dongwoo—.”

“Well what’re we waiting for?” Dongwoo suddenly had a huge grin on his face as he grabbed for some soju. “Let’s party!”

*

Woohyun felt bad about Dongwoo. He really did. Especially after seeing Dongwoo downing what was probably his third full bottle.

But it wasn’t like the whole thing was his fault. Cecile was just as much in the wrong.

“Yah…” Dongwoo leaned in a little too close to Woohyun’s face, grinning and red faced. He was obviously drunk and the alcohol smell on his breath made Woohyun cringe. “Is it big?”

Woohyun blinked. “What?”

Dongwoo giggled and suddenly grabbed for Woohyun’s crotch.

“W-Woah!” Woohyun hastily blocked Dongwoo’s dangerous hand.

“It doesn’t look that big.” Dongwoo breathed on Woohyun’s cheek. “Does Cecile like guys with small—?”

“Ok, I think its time to go to sleep now.” Woohyun sighed and grabbed the bottle out of Dongwoo’s hands.

“Woohyunnie~” Woohyun slowly turned to see Sunggyu with pink cheeks, gripping onto Woohyun’s arm with a drunken smile.

“Not you too hyung!” Woohyun frowned. “I thought we weren’t going to drink!”

“Just…” Sunggyu hiccupped. “A little~”

“If it was just a little,” Woohyun eyed him skeptically. “Then why are you—?” Suddenly Sunggyu tackled Woohyun, causing the latter to land on his back. Sunggyu lay on top of Woohyun and pinched the younger man’s cheek.

“Why are you so cute Woohyunnie~?” Sunggyu giggled, as he poked and played with Woohyun’s cheeks.

Woohyun gripped onto Sunggyu’s wrists. “S-Stop it hyung.”

But Sunggyu completely dismissed him and leaned in, his breath tickling Woohyun’s ear. “Your cheeks are nice and soft Hyunnie~”

Woohyun turned his head in the other direction, squinting his eyes shut. He was trying really hard to resist, because well, Sunggyu, despite his cute actions, was drunk, and not in his right mind, and there were four other (barely conscious) people in the tent as well.

“Hyung, get off—.” Woohyun yelped, when he felt Sunggyu’s hand slip around his waist and grab his .

“Ah, this is nice and soft too~” Sunggyu hummed, before Woohyun hastily shoved him off. Woohyun had to take a moment to compose himself before getting up. He noticed Baro and Sandeul lying on top of each other in the corner, fast asleep while Cecile was no where to be found. He grabbed onto the half awake Sunggyu by the arm and attempted to pull him out of the tent.

“Where’re we…going~?” Sunggyu giggled as he let Woohyun pull him out of the tent.

“Back to our tent.” Woohyun replied quietly, as he attempted to find his way in the dark. “You need to lie down and—.” He squeaked, when he felt a hand grab his . He hastily slapped Sunggyu’s hand away. “Stop it hyung!”

“I didn’t do anything!” Sunggyu pouted.

Woohyun shot him a dry look. “Don’t lie.”

Sunggyu’s mouth cracked into a shy, obviously guilty smile. Woohyun sighed helplessly, and grabbed onto Sunggyu’s hand to lead him back to their tent. Unfortunately Sunggyu didn’t understand and wrapped his arms around Woohyun’s neck, causing the latter to stop in place.

“Hyung, cut it out.” Woohyun mumbled into Sunggyu’s shirt.

“So nice and warm~” Sunggyu hummed swaying the two of them side to side.

Meanwhile, a drunken Dongwoo had wandered out of his tent, to see two figures in the dark. He managed to make out Sunggyu’s face, but he couldn’t see the other person Sunggyu was holding so closely. He immediately thought of Cecile, and the fears boiling up inside him of Sunggyu stealing Cecile away from him exploded.

“NOO!” He shouted and dashed towards them. He shoved Sunggyu away, causing the older man to stagger over and fall into the dirt. “She’s mine!” He cried out and grabbed onto Woohyun.

“Dongwoo?!” Woohyun gasped.

“Cecile…?” Dongwoo felt Woohyun’s rather muscular bicep. “Since when were you…ripped?”

“I’m not Cecile!” Woohyun pushed him away.

“THEN WHO ARE YOU?!” Dongwoo panicked in the darkness. “A GHOST?! A WEREWOLF?! THE GRIM REAPER! OH GOD! DON’T TAKE MY SOUL!”

“What’s that noise?!” Woohyun heard the Sunflower King call out from inside his tent.

“Uh…” Woohyun panicked and clamped a hand over Dongwoo’s mouth. “I-It’s a bear! R-Roar!”

“Omo! A bear?!” The Sunflower King panicked, and then there were some shuffling noises. “Yeobo, there’s a bear outside!”

“Hm?” The Sunflower Queen hummed, sleepily. “How do you know that?”

“Because he said so just now!”

“Honey, bears can’t talk, ok?” The Sunflower Queen sighed. “Now come back to bed.”

“I guess you’re right. Wow you’re so smart yeobo!”

Woohyun waited for a moment, and when he didn’t hear anything from inside the tent he breathed a sigh of relief.

“Ok, let’s just go back to your tent, ok?” Woohyun helped Dongwoo back to his tent. After tucking the drunken prince into his sleeping bag, he stepped out of the tent to see a figure collapsed by the horses. He cautiously moved closer, to find that it was Cecile, with her face fully in a pile of horse poop. He was tempted to just leave her there, but his conscious wouldn’t let him, and he dragged her to her tent and merely tossed her inside. He dusted off his hands, giving himself a mental high five for taking care of everything himself, as he walked, but then tripped over Sunggyu’s collapsed body.

“Oh …I forgot about hyung.” Woohyun stood up and attempted to pull Sunggyu up. But Sunggyu was out cold and pretty much like a dead weight. He ended up pulling on Sunggyu’s arms, and dragging him towards their tent, creating a dirt trail with Sunggyu’s shoes.

*

“Finally.”

After dropping Sunggyu down on his sleeping bag, Woohyun collapsed beside him, on his own sleeping bag. He was exhausted and closed his eyes to sleep.

----

In which Woohyun handles everything like a boss. Not really.

Sorry for not updating for so long. ;A;