8-2

Prince class

Its been so long since I last updated, so this will be an extra long chapter~! :D

-

While Cecile was busy being a nosy brat and snooping through Sunggyu’s phone, Sunggyu was still waiting for directions.

“Your highness, are we going the right way?” Sunggyu frowned. All he could see in front of him was forest and an empty deserted road.

“Huh?” Cecile hummed, obviously too distracted with looking through Sunggyu’s texts. “Oh yeah sure. Just turn left here.”

“Left?” Sunggyu narrowed his eyes. “Are you sure?”

“Yes, a hundred percent!”

“But…” Sunggyu looked around. “There’s no where to turn—holy !” He was too busy looking for a turn that he didn’t notice a deer prancing across the road, seemingly out of nowhere. He immediately swerved, driving his car straight into a ditch.

 “OMG what happened?” Cecile gasped dramatically resting the back of her hand on her forehead. “Oppa, that was—.”

But Sunggyu had an unreadable expression on his face as he immediately got out of the car. He rushed to the front to inspect the damage, while Cecile slowly got out as well.

“Oppa—.”

“N-No!” Sunggyu suddenly cried out, clutching his head in a fretful state.

“What’s wrong oppa?” Cecile asked. She didn’t see much damage on the car. Plus it was just a car—.

“Josie and the Pussycats!”

“…the what?” Cecile blinked.

“This is Josie,” Sunggyu gestured to the car. “And those are the pussycats!” He pointed to the tires. “And they’re all ruined!”

When Cecile winced at his rather aggressive tone, Sunggyu heaved a sharp sigh, reminding himself to be professional.

“Can you just…call a towing company?” He asked, barely keeping it together. The frustration was practically b from his skin.

Cecil nodded slowly and proceeded to make the call.

*

“That conniving little…” Woohyun muttered under his breath as he got into the passenger side of a large white van and slammed the door shut. “She still has Gyu in her clutches. I knew it was going to be like this.”

Dongwoo, who was at the drivers’ seat watched him expectantly.

“Woohyun, are you sure this is a good idea? I mean we don’t even know where he is—.”

“Yes we do!” Sungyeol piped up from the back. He was on his laptop, busy typing away. “We’ll just find his location from the GPS on his phone.”

“We can do that?” Woohyun turned to him.

“Sure.” Sungyeol shrugged, as Myungsoo peered over his shoulder from beside him, and Hoya and Sungjong from the back seat. “Well I can.”

Myungsoo gazed at him in admiration. He opened his mouth to give him a compliment, but Woohyun beat him to it.

“Whoa that’s so cool. You should work for the secret service or something!”

Sungyeol looked up with wide eyes, and suddenly got shy and returned his gaze to his laptop screen. “W-What’re you talking about? This is nothing.”

“No way its awesome!” Dongwoo added with an assuring smile, making Sungyeol even more bashful.

They finally locked onto Sunggyu’s location and they were on the move. They drove all the way across long stretches of roads and small towns in the Garden Kingdom. But then while they were driving along a deserted path surrounded by pine trees, Woohyun gasped.

“Wait stop the car!”

Dongwoo’s foot hit the breaks and the van came to a screeching holt.

“Why?” Dongwoo turned to him with wide eyes. “What happened—?”

But Woohyun had already yanked off his seat belt, pushed open the car door, and took off down the gravelly dirt path. The princes all looked ahead and spotted another car—Sunggyu’s—in the distance.

“Hyung!” Woohyun called out as he ran with reckless abandon towards Sunggyu’s car. He hadn’t anticipated quite how far the distance from the van to Sunggyu’s car was though and was already feeling out of breath. “I need to get in shape.” He reminded himself, as he ran.

But when he got close enough he saw Sunggyu lying on the hood of his car like an old used up rag that had been thrown away.

“Josie…” He mumbled, pitifully.

“Josie?” Woohyun frowned, still breathing heavily. “WHO THE HELL IS JOSIE?!”

Sunggyu looked up hazily. “…Woohyun—?”

“Its bad enough I have to worry about Cecile and now there’s a Josie?!” Woohyun groaned, panting slightly, as he tugged at the collar of his v-neck t-shirt. “Its not like there’s a shortage of human beings on this planet! Why do they all have to go for you!” But then he held a hand up. “Wait that’s a stupid question…of course they would. Who wouldn’t like you? But still!” He whined. “This isn’t fair! And I think I should at least get…” He paused when he realized Sunggyu was just sitting there on the hood of his car, staring at him. “What?” Woohyun rubbed his arm absently. “Why’re you—?”

Alas Sunggyu really wasn’t paying attention to the words that were coming out of Woohyun’s mouth. No…not when he was wearing that fitted white v-neck under a leather jacket, and his dark jeans were well flattering to say the least. It didn’t help matters that they had been constantly interrupted by “outside factors” every night for the past two weeks…

Sunggyu quickly shook his head. He would deal with his ual frustrations later, after all there were other matters to attend to.

“What’re you doing here?” He hopped off Josie and the Pussycats and approached Woohyun. “You’re supposed to be handling the class. Yah, I told you not to get jealous and do something stupid.”

“I didn’t do anything stupid!” Woohyun argued. “I just convinced all the princes to get into a suspicious white van with me and do some possibly illegal hacking to get your location and then go on a rescue mission to save you from the devilish clutches of Cecile.”

“That’s the definition of stupid!” Sunggyu groaned.

“And that’s where you’re wrong Kim Sunggyu!” Woohyun smirked. “The actual definition is: lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind, or dull. Not intelligent, slow of mind, having or showing a lack of ability to—.”

“That’s the definition of Nam Woohyun.” Sunggyu sighed. “You’re synonymous with stupidity. So basically I’m right.”

 Woohyun blinked. “Syno…non…myous?”

“How did you ever graduate college?” Sunggyu slapped a hand to his forehead in exasperation.

“For your information, I graduated from Rose University, fifth in my class—!”

“Yeah, yeah you keep saying that as if it means anything.” Sunggyu waved him off with a bored look.

“Aish who cares about any of that!” Woohyun groaned. “Who the hell is Josie?!”

Sunggyu sighed. “Josie is my—.”

“Oppa, I called some guys from my kingdom, they should be here soon~” Cecile pranced towards them, and clutched onto Sunggyu’s arm.

Seeing as Woohyun was about to blow a gasket, Sunggyu immediately removed her hand and took a step away from her (as politely as possible, of course.)

He was tempted to ask Cecile why she hadn’t just done that in the first place, instead of dragging him into all this. But of course he couldn’t say that.

“So what? You just sit around all day, getting lost?” Woohyun folded his arms, giving Cecile a once over. “I would think as a princess you would actually be, oh I don’t know, important?”

Cecile scoffed. “Well I don’t think you’re one to talk oppa. Since you did follow us all the way here. Shouldn’t you be the one doing something important like your job so you can pay for your overpriced silk sheets, and designer bathrobe?”

Woohyun released a frustrated whine, before turning to Sunggyu.

“Hyung, its not—.”

Sunggyu sighed. “I already know you slept together, so what’s there to explain.”

“But…” Woohyun pouted. “Y-You’re not still mad about it are you—?”

“Of course not, why would I be mad?” Sunggyu cut him off rather harshly. “I don’t care. Why should I care? I only care about Josie and the Pussycats.” He stated coldly and turned to his car again.

Woohyun pouted, before shooting a glare at Cecile, and mouthing the words, “I hate you.”

Cecile replied in the same way, “He’ll be mine.”

The truth was Sunggyu didn’t really care that Cecile had slept with Woohyun. He was just a little frustrated that it seemed like he was the only one who hadn’t slept with Woohyun. And it was all because of those stupid little interruptions…

“Hyung…” Woohyun was standing behind him, anxiously, reaching out his hand but not close enough to actually touch Sunggyu.

Sunggyu turned around to face him with an annoyed look. “What?”

“Aww don’t be like this~” Woohyun tugged on Sunggyu’s arm. “Don’t be mad Gyubear~” Woohyun whined in a cutsey voice and jutted out his lower lip.

Sunggyu merely shrugged him off, and proceeded to rest a tender hand on Josie.

But Woohyun was relentless and continued to pester him with aegyo filled expressions and pleads. Sunggyu merely ignored him, though even Cecile could tell, he was totally enjoying every second of it.

And it pissed her off.

She almost didn’t know if she should be angry or barfing right now, because these two were just plain annoying. Cecile thought it was gross enough when her parents got all lovey dovey. But as she watched Woohyun whisper something (probably greasy) into Sunggyu’s ear, and the older shove him away in embarrassment, and then they both giggled…well she realized this was much, much worse than her parents.

She wondered if she should say something, but she figured they wouldn’t even hear her. It was apparent they probably already forgot she was there…

“Ssaem, you’re alive!”

The princes rushing towards them, snapped Woohyun and Sunggyu out of their greasy couple-ness.

“You didn’t get eaten by an ogre!” Dongwoo cheered, but then his voice trailed off when he met Cecile’s eyes.

Woohyun immediately noticed, and cursed himself for dragging Dongwoo along without even realizing that he might have to see Cecile again. He was about to say something when they heard the sound of a car approaching and the towing truck came into view, chugging down the empty road.

Woohyun slung an arm around Dongwoo’s shoulder. “How about we all go back to the van, while Sunggyu hyung gets his car taken care of?”

“Really? Are you sure?” Dongwoo looked at him worriedly. “I mean we came all the way here—.”

“Yay, lets go!” Sungyeol interrupted, as he and Myungsoo grabbed either of tiny Dongwoo’s arms and practically carried him back to the van, with Hoya and Sungjong right behind them.

“What?” Sunggyu pouted, quickly grabbing onto Woohyun’s arm. “You’re just going to leave me here?”

“Hyung, you still have to take Princess Cecile back.” Woohyun smiled slightly, even though Sunggyu wouldn’t let go of his arm. “I’ll take the princes back, and then you can just join us later. I mean it was supposed to be like that anyways—.”

“Fine,” Sunggyu suddenly tugged on Woohyun’s arm, pulling him closer. He lowered his voice to a whisper as he spoke into Woohyun’s ear. “But you’re coming to my place tonight.”

“Ok,” Woohyun grinned. “I’ll just check my schedule—.”

But Sunggyu squeezed his arm slightly, and the look in his eyes was completely serious.

“It wasn’t a question.” Sunggyu remarked in a low somewhat demanding tone, before the corner of his lips tilted ever so slightly upwards into a hint of a smirk. And then he turned around and walked towards the towing truck guys and Cecile, leaving Woohyun standing there, sort of speechless.

“Hyung, hurry up!” Woohyun heard the princes call for him, snapping him out of his daze. He cleared his throat, heaving a breath he didn’t know he was holding in, letting the heat escape his cheeks.

“I-I’m coming!” He turned and made his way back to the van.

Sunggyu who was in the middle of a conversation with the tow truck guys, glanced in Woohyun’s direction. When he spotted Woohyun hesitantly turn around while he was walking, meet his gaze and then trip, he fought a smile and returned his focus to the conversation in front of him.

*

Woohyun was completely spaced out the whole car ride back. But its not like the princes cared much. They were too busy having their own conversation.

“How are unicorns more scary than ogres?” Hoya snorted. “That’s just stupid.”

“Yeah I bet you won’t be saying that when you’re being stabbed to death by their gravity defying horn weapons of torture!” Sungyeol argued.

“Ogres carry clubs.” Sungjong piped up. “Couldn’t they beat you to death with those?”

“Of course they could, but those are blunt weapons.” Sungyeol explained. “A unicorn’s horn is sharp and pointy, and they just have to stab you once and you’re a goner!”

Myungsoo merely listened in, looking from one prince to the other. He felt so excited. He was learning so much.

Woohyun on the other hand was not interested at all with the monster talk. Or rather he was far too distracted by Sunggyu’s invitation—order—about going to his house tonight. He sighed, resting his head on the glass window, and staring outside, not really taking in the scenery at all. He was far too absorbed in remembering the way Sunggyu’s voice was…gruff in his ear, that hot breath on his skin. He almost shuddered just recalling it. Of course he loved his cute Sunggyu, but he kind of couldn’t handle it when Sunggyu was like that—cool, demanding and y.

Woohyun bit his lip, his imagination running wild.

Sunggyu’s soft lips on the back of his neck, whispering dirty things into his ear. Sunggyu’s beautiful hands roaming all over his body—touching him there.

Before Woohyun could stop himself an aroused groan escaped his throat.

“Woohyun, are you…ok?” Dongwoo glanced at him from the corner of his eye, before focusing his eyes on the road again.

“…Huh?” Woohyun turned to him hazily, and oh so . But then he realized he was in a van…with his students. He slapped his own arm to bring himself back to reality. “Y-Yeah…” He cleared his throat. “I’m fine.”

“So…” Dongwoo asked. “Am I just taking us back to the library or…?”

*

No, they did not go back to the library. Instead Woohyun made Dongwoo drive them to the Rose Palace, where he proceeded to take over the downstairs kitchen (the kitchen staff were more than happy to leave during work hours and go party).

“Why are we here?” Sungyeol complained.

“Are we going to eat something?” Dongwoo asked, excitably.

“No, we’re going to cook. Sitting in that boring old library is boring!” Woohyun declared. “So today I’ll teach you guys how to make cookies! Because guess what? Ladies love the cookies, and as a prince you have to charm all the ladies in order to find your perfect princess.” But then he glanced at Myungsoo who was staring at the floor. “Or er it doesn’t have to be a princess necessarily! Just…a special person. Yeah, cookies for your special person, ok?”

“Well obviously it has to be a girl.” Hoya sighed. “We all have to marry girls, so we can pass on the royal blood.”

“Or you can wait until technology is advanced enough to enable men to make babies!” Woohyun blurted out. The princes stared silently, and Woohyun stared back defiantly. He knew he had said a rather odd thing, but he refused to let the princes know that.

“So…cookies?” Dongwoo finally broke the silence.

“Oh, right. Everyone put on your aprons!” He tossed a bunch of aprons in assorted colors at the princes.

Myungsoo merely stared at a pink apron like it was a foreign object. Woohyun noticed and walked over to him with a smile.

“Here, I saved the black one for you.” He turned a happy Myungsoo around so he could help him tie the straps. Sungyeol watched the two suspiciously. He just couldn’t help how much it…bothered—concerned him. He still had no idea what their relationship was and it was really frustrating.

It was obvious to anyone with eyes or ears (even to people without those things heck bushes even knew) that Woohyun had some kind of (serious) obsession with Sunggyu. But that still didn’t explain his odd affection for the Rose Prince.

It totally didn’t bother or disturb Sungyeol in anyway. He was just extremely curious because he was interested in life’s mysteries. Yeah…that was it.

Then Woohyun noticed him staring.

“What?” He grinned, as Myungsoo turned to the other prince as well. “Want me to help you tie your apron too?”

Sungyeol coughed and immediately averted his eyes.

“N-No!” He stammered and grabbed the pink apron off the counter hastily.

Woohyun chuckled knowingly and absently slipped an arm around Myungsoo’s shoulders. But the Rose Prince seemed confused and merely tilted his head, looking from Sungyeol to Woohyun.

“Ok,” Woohyun clasped his hands together, looking over all the princes. “How about we make some shortbread, then we can decorate them and—.”

A collective groan came from all the princes.

Woohyun frowned. “Yeesh what do you guys have against shortbread? You hate it? Fine we can make ginger snaps—.”

“Its not the cookies we hate.” Hoya interrupted. “It’s you.”

Woohyun’s eyes went wide at the unexpected comment, before nodding and looking down.

“Ah…”

Dongwoo slapped Hoya’s arm. “He didn’t mean it Woohyun. We don’t—.”

“Nah…” Woohyun smiled weakly. “Its fine…so uh everyone get out the ingredients. We need butter, sugar, flour…”

*

While the cookies were in the oven, the princes all sat in the large kitchen, talking and messing around. Woohyun however, wandered outside. By that time it was already getting dark outside, as the winter days were shorter.

He stuffed his hands in his pockets, as he paced the cobblestone path outside the Rose palace. The oil lanterns lining the walk way were all being lit up by the servants.

Woohyun leaned against the railing of the small patio outside the kitchen.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket, and his fingers immediately found Sunggyu’s name in his address book.

“Hello?” Sunggyu’s voice chimed in on the other line. “You still with the kids? I’m at the Daisy Palace, signing some papers for the towing truck company. I don’t know if I’ll make it back in time…” He paused when he didn’t hear Woohyun say anything. “Hyun? You still there?” 

Woohyun cleared his throat. “Yeah…I’m here.”

“…Ok. What happened?” Sunggyu sounded skeptical.

“Nothing…” Woohyun smiled softly, kicking a small pebble. “I just…wanted to hear your voice.”

“Liar.” Sunggyu sighed. “What happened? Yah, don’t be jealous ok? I’m not with Cecile—.”

“I’m not.” Woohyun pursed his lips. He wanted to tell Sunggyu what happened with the princes and he wanted Sunggyu to rush over and hug him and make him feel better, but…he wasn’t a kid anymore. He didn’t want to be a burden on Sunggyu anymore. And maybe a little part of him was scared Sunggyu would leave him again if he bothered him too much with stupid things. “I’m fine, its nothing. I’ll talk to you later. Bye.”

“Yah, stop lying—.”

But Woohyun quickly hung up, heaving a sigh.

Sunggyu immediately sent him a text.

Don’t lie to me Nam Woohyun.

Woohyun ignored it, but then another came.

I mean it stupid! Don’t you dare!

Woohyun couldn’t help a slight smile and stuffed his phone in his pocket.

Of course he knew the princes wouldn’t like him right away, but for Hoya to say they hated him…Well a part of Woohyun thought it might be true. After all, they were all so attached to Sunggyu, before he showed up. It was obvious they all liked Sunggyu (even though they showed it in odd ways).

Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder, startling him slightly. He turned to see Dongwoo standing there with a small smile.

“You ok?”

Woohyun smiled. Dongwoo was too nice sometimes. Even though he slept with Cecile, Dongwoo was still so nice to him. Granted, he didn’t know of Dongwoo’s crush at the time, but still…

“I’m fine.” Woohyun laughed haughtily, pounding his chest and then regretting it, when he accidentally punched himself.

Dongwoo tilted his head, concerned. “You know Hoya didn’t mean it right? We don’t hate you.”

“Yeah.” Woohyun nodded half-heartedly. “Its fine, really Dongwoo. Besides, you should be worrying about something more important, like your cookies. I remember your mother telling me, you can’t be anywhere near a stove. Because the last time you—.”

“Ahh ok, ok!” Dongwoo laughed, clamping a hand over Woohyun’s mouth. “I can’t believe she told you that!”

Woohyun shrugged with a grin, and slung an arm around Dongwoo’s shoulder.

“Come on…the cookies are probably done.”

*

As Dongwoo and Woohyun approached the kitchen they heard some yelling. They exchanged a confused glance before rushing in to see Myungsoo leaping to attack Hoya, while Sungyeol and Sungjong attempted to hold him back.

“Say that again you bastard!” Myungsoo was like a whole different person with dark intimidating eyes as he gritted his teeth at Hoya. “I’ll make sure you’ll never walk again!” He threatened, as Sungyeol and Sungjong gripped onto either of his arms.

“What the hell is wrong with you?!” Hoya growled. He was on the floor, wiping the blood on the corner of his lip.

“Y-Yah!” Woohyun rushed up to them, with Dongwoo right behind him.

“What’s going on here?” Dongwoo turned to Hoya.

“He just went for me.” Hoya explained, gesturing to a still enraged Myungsoo.

Woohyun immediately went to Myungsoo, signaling for Sungyeol and Sungjong to release him.

“Myungsoo-yah…” Woohyun spoke softly, cupping the Rose prince’s cheeks. “What happened?”

“He called you mean things hyung.” Myungsoo mumbled.

Woohyun paused, glancing at Hoya for a moment, swallowing down the lump in his throat.

“But still…you’re not supposed to be like this. Don’t you remember what happened last time?”

“Last time?” Sungyeol thought. “What’s that supposed to mean?

Myungsoo looked down, seemingly reflecting on his actions. After a few moments of contemplation, he nodded. “I’m sorry.”

“Good.” Woohyun smiled softly, and then turned to Hoya, who merely averted his eyes.

Dongwoo nudged Hoya. “You should say sorry too!”

Hoya shrugged him off. “I have nothing to be sorry for.”

“Yah—.”

“It’s ok.” Woohyun interrupted, and then smiled at Hoya. “Its fine if you don’t like me now. Because guess what? It won’t last long. Everyone falls for me eventually~” And then he winked and walked off to take the cookies out of the oven, leaving the princes standing there silently.

*

When Sunggyu got home that night he was exhausted. The stupid Daisy King and Queen wouldn’t stop pestering him about Cecile—how she showed up at his house, if anyone tried to harass her, if she had her lunch, etc.

It was really annoying to Sunggyu. Its not like Cecile was a baby, and she seemed perfectly fine. But then again he was used to the way royalty was and how some tended to…coddle their children.

“It won’t help her to become a good future leader though…” He thought as he dumped his bag on the ground by his shoes and stalked off towards the kitchen to grab a quick bite to eat before bed.

He settled for some leftover pie (though he couldn’t for the life of him remember when it was he had gotten pie in the first place). After he had finished it, he brushed his teeth, changed his clothes, and settled into his cozy bed. After turning off the light on the nightstand he settled under the covers.

But then he felt it.

…A warm body.

In a flurried panic he ripped off the blanket and reached for the lamp.

“W-WHO—?!” He stopped, heaving a sigh of relief upon seeing Woohyun cuddled beside him…without anything on but his red and black boxers.

 “Hyung…” Woohyun mumbled sleepily, and clutched onto Sunggyu’s sleeve. “It’s cold.”

“Yah,” Sunggyu settled back into bed, pulling the covers over them both. “What’re you doing here?”

“You told me to come over, remember?” Woohyun hummed, as he wrapped his arms around Sunggyu’s waist.

“Ah…I forgot.” Sunggyu murmured, his fingers instinctively running through Woohyun’s hair. “So many things happened today.”

“I think you had something specific in mind when you made that invitation though.” Woohyun’s laugh sent vibrations through Sunggyu’s chest. His heart sped up excitedly. They were finally going to do it. His ual frustrations would finally meet their long awaited end—.

“But I think this is better.” Woohyun smiled contentedly. Then he peered up at Sunggyu with a hopeful eye smile. “Right hyung?”

Sunggyu averted his eyes. “Uh…yeah, sure.”