5-1

Prince class

Jinwoon grumpily stumbled to the front door, after hearing the door bell ring for the fourth time that morning. He opened it up and rolled his eyes dramatically.

“Oh not again!” He groaned loudly after seeing Sunggyu standing there.

“Um,” Sunggyu blinked rather sleepily. “Is Woohyun—?”

“NO!” Jinwoon shouted. “He is not available for you to marry because I haven’t popped his cherry yet!”

Sunggyu made a face. “I don’t really know what that means and I’m pretty sure I don’t want to…but I was just asking if Woohyun’s ready to go yet?”

“Oh…” Jinwoon frowned. “Wait! Ready for what? Where are you taking him?! To the chapel? A shotgun wedding—?”

“No!” Sunggyu groaned, getting really irritated with Jinwoon yelling right in his face. “Just let me in already!”

Jinwoon was surprisingly obedient, and moved aside so Sunggyu could come in. “He’s still sleeping.” Jinwoon murmured, looking like a child that had just been scolded.

Sunggyu sighed. He already knew this was going to happen anyways. He, himself had to set four alarms—two on his phone and two on separate clocks—just to make sure he would be up. He headed down the hall to Woohyun’s bedroom, with Jinwoon following closely behind. He stopped at the door and knocked softly.

“Uh…Woohyun?” When he didn’t get anything, he opened the door and walked in. He immediately regretted it, because the scene before him was like one straight out of a drama or something.

The sunlight was pouring through the blinds rather warmly. A fast asleep Woohyun was lying on his side. He was shirtless and didn’t seem to be wearing any pants either, since his bare legs were wrapped around the corner of the bunched up white comforter that was almost falling off the bed.

Sunggyu bit his lip, and quickly averted his eyes, as Jinwoon walked in behind him.

“See?” Jinwoon sighed, gesturing to the sight. “This is what I have to deal with every morning.”

Sunggyu met his gaze, and for the first time the two felt like they had something in common. Sunggyu patted the taller man’s shoulder with an understanding nod.

“Don’t I have amazing self control?” Jinwoon looked at Sunggyu with a pitiful look, obviously fishing for a compliment.

“Yes, you do.” Sunggyu patted him again, and then glanced at Woohyun sleeping on the bed. “Way more than me.”

“Yeah, isn’t it—wait what?!” Jinwoon’s jaw dropped. “What’s that supposed to mean?!”

Sunggyu ignored him and approached the bed. “Yah, Woohyun get up.”

But Woohyun merely groaned and his stomach, burying his face in his pillow. There was a rather nice view of Woohyun’s , and Sunggyu told himself not to stare. But he couldn’t help it. It was just like he thought. Woohyun definitely works out. He gulped, his hand hesitantly moving on its own. But then he remembered Jinwoon was still standing there, and immediately retracted his hand and swiveled around.

“Uh…could you…leave for a second?” He asked the taller man.

Jinwoon eyed him suspiciously. “Why? So you can attack him—?!”

“N-No!” Sunggyu stammered.

“Liar!”

“I-I’m not going to do anything!”

“It’s all over your face!” Jinwoon exclaimed, pointing to Sunggyu’s face.

“W-What is?” Sunggyu averted his eyes.

“The lust!” Jinwoon answered. “And I should know!”

“Because your face looks like that twenty-four seven?” Sunggyu snorted.

“YES!” Jinwoon nodded, completely serious.

Sunggyu sighed. “What am I doing? I don’t have time for this…” He turned around and pulled the comforter off the bed. “Woohyun, get up! We’re going to be late.” He paused to observe the fact that Woohyun was at least wearing boxers, and pondered whether he should be disappointed by that or what. But he quickly thought it a positive thing, because the boxers were fitting and black, and they presented a nice view of Woohyun’s .

Woohyun merely groaned again, and pulled the pillow from underneath him and clamped it over his head. Sunggyu took the pillow from him and smacked him with it.

“Yah! Aren’t you getting up? You want to get fired?!”

“Go away…” Woohyun mumbled into the bed sheets.

Sunggyu sighed, and glanced behind him to see Jinwoon, leaning against the wall with his eyes closed. Sunggyu furrowed his brows.

Is he…sleeping standing up?” He shook his head. “What is he? A horse?”

He turned back around to the sleeping Woohyun.

“Woohyun…” He mumbled. “Wake up…” He hesitantly glanced behind once more to make sure Jinwoon was actually sleeping, before tracing his fingers lightly along Woohyun’s spine. He leaned in so his lips were just barely touching Woohyun’s ear.

“Woohyun-ah…” He whispered, before gently kissing the skin below his ear. “Wake up, ok?”

Woohyun made a soft contented noise before slowly sitting up and rubbing his eyes. “Hyung?” Suddenly he gasped and his eyes darted towards the digital clock on his nightstand. “Oh ! I’m sorry. I’ll go get ready now!”

“I knew this was going to happen.” Sunggyu sighed, folding his arms and sitting on the edge of the bed. He watched Woohyun scurry around the room and throw things into a backpack. “You better not take an hour to get ready.”

“Don’t worry about that.” Woohyun turned to him, flashing him a grin. “I’ll take an hour and a half.”

“Yah!” Sunggyu hissed, reaching for the pillow to throw at him.

“Beauty takes time~!” Woohyun sang before disappearing into the bathroom.

*

“I cannot believe this.” Sunggyu groaned, pacing around the living room, with his arms folded. Half an hour passed, and Woohyun was still showering and getting ready in the bathroom.

Sunggyu headed for the kitchen, because he had nothing else to do while he was waiting, and hunger plus irritation was a bad combo.

He stopped at the entrance when he spotted Jinwoon leaning against the fridge with his eyes closed.

“You’ve got to be kidding me!” Sunggyu slapped a palm to his forehead. “Yah!” He snapped his fingers in Jinwoon’s face. “Stop sleeping while standing, like a freaking horse!”

“Huh?” Jinwoon looked around sleepily, absently wiping some drool from his chin. “Don’t wanna. Besides, it’s nice and cool here.” He replied, before closing his eyes again. Well, he wasn’t wrong about that. The weather was getting warmer these days. Even the mornings were sunny and hot. It was the perfect day for a camping trip, really.

But Sunggyu was starting to wonder if they were ever going to make it there in the first place with Woohyun taking his own sweet time.

“That’s it.” He muttered, and stormed out of the kitchen and back into Woohyun’s bedroom. Apparently Woohyun was still in the bathroom, since he was no were to be found in the bedroom. “Nam Woohyun!” Sunggyu was using his teacher voice now, as he banged on the bathroom door. “If you don’t come out in the next five seconds, I’m coming in there!”

He pressed his ear to the door and couldn’t hear anything. “Woohyun?” He was starting to get concerned that something happened. Maybe Woohyun tripped on a wayward toothbrush and bumped his head on the toilet seat? He wouldn’t put it past Woohyun, since stupidity and chaos seemed to follow the guy wherever he went. He hurriedly jiggled with the locked door knob. “Woohyun! Are you ok? Yah! Answer if you’re not unconscious!”

When he didn’t get any answer, Sunggyu was in major panic mode. He hurriedly got out a credit card from his wallet, and like a seasoned professional, or like in those spy movies, he managed to get the door open. He hurried inside. “Woohyun—!”  He stopped, only to see Woohyun in front of the mirror, with a hair brush to his head. He turned and frowned.

“What’re you doing barging in like that—?”

“You….!” Sunggyu was fuming, as he pointed a finger at the younger. “Why didn’t you answer if you were ok you jerk! I thought something happened to you! And why the are you taking so long doing your stupid hair?! We’re going camping! Not to a fashion shoot!”

“Why’re you being so loud so early in the morning?” Woohyun sighed nonchalantly, before returning his attention to the mirror and continuing with his grooming.

Sunggyu stood there, still pointing a finger with his mouth hanging open in disbelief and rage. He slowly put his hand down and closed his mouth while eyeing Woohyun up and down. Woohyun had on navy colored boxer briefs and an ed red and blue plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up.

“Why does he keep doing this?” Sunggyu internally groaned, wondering if Woohyun was trying to look extremely y on purpose in some elaborate scheme to torture Sunggyu.

He cleared his throat, and attempted to calm himself. “Why are you wearing a shirt?” He asked. “We’re going camping. Wear something comfortable.”

Woohyun spun on his heels, to face Sunggyu. “This is my camping shirt.” He said, leaning back on the counter top. Sunggyu was so busy staring at Woohyun’s abs that it took him a while to realize Woohyun was inspecting his outfit which consisted of a loose t-shirt and dark cargo shorts.

“What?” He pouted.

“Nothing.” Woohyun shrugged and brushed past Sunggyu out of the bathroom. But before he could, Sunggyu gripped onto his arm, stopping him.

“I-I think you should wear something else…” Sunggyu mumbled. He was biting his lip and looking away. His shyness made Woohyun chuckle.

“Why? What’s wrong with this shirt?”

“You should wear something underneath it.” Sunggyu advised, slowly meeting his gaze. “Like a t-shirt.”

“Why?” Woohyun raised an eyebrow. “I think its fine like this.”

“No, it’s not fine.” Sunggyu sighed. “The bugs will bite you.”

“Nah.” Woohyun waved him off. “I’ll be fine...” He trailed off, when Sunggyu leaned closer, his other hand reaching to grip onto Woohyun’s other arm. They locked gazes, and it was quiet. So, so quiet.

Woohyun eyes fell to Sunggyu’s lips—those soft pink lips that were so desperately asking to be kissed. He hesitantly leaned forward, but before he could meet Sunggyu’s lips, Sunggyu tilted his chin upwards.

“What…?” Woohyun breathed. “What’re you—?”

Suddenly he felt Sunggyu hot tongue on his neck, and Sunggyu’s soft lips tracing the skin just above his collarbone. He inadvertently let out a squeaky whimper and put his hands on Sunggyu’s chest to stop him. But Sunggyu grabbed Woohyun’s wrists and pinned them to the wall, as he began to nibble a little lower on Woohyun’s collarbone. Woohyun was a little too shocked and flustered to do anything. He certainly had no idea what had come over Sunggyu, especially after the extremely innocent cheek kiss from last night. And Sunggyu was never really forceful with Woohyun, even when they were dating. It was definitely something new for Woohyun…and he wasn’t exactly sure if he hated it or loved it.

Though judging from the enjoyable grunts and moans coming from his throat, and the way his legs felt like jelly and his heart was thumping, it was most likely the latter.

Suddenly Sunggyu pulled away, and in a rather business like manner, glanced at his watch.

“We really have to go.” He stated. “Ah…and you should probably go change into something more concealing.”

Woohyun blinked. “…What?”

Sunggyu gestured to his neck, and then grinned slightly and walked out.

Woohyun hurried to the mirror to see a pink mark on his neck just above his collar bone. He didn’t really know whether to be annoyed or happy.

On the positive, Sunggyu gave him a hickey. On the negative, Sunggyu gave him a hickey, just so he would change his shirt.

He rushed to the door and yelled out, “Yah! What do you have against this shirt?!”

In the end…he was forced to change into a crew neck t-shirt, to cover up the hickey since he was afraid bb cream might run off somehow in the harshness of the wilderness

*

Woohyun glanced at Sunggyu who standing by the kitchen table impatiently tapping his foot. He shook his head and pushed Jinwoon away so he could open the fridge.

“I can’t believe you gave me a hi—.” Sunggyu immediately clamped a hand over Woohyun’s mouth in a flustered manner.

Jinwoon narrowed his eyes suspiciously. “What? Gave you a what?”

“I-It’s nothing!” Sunggyu stammered, as Woohyun pulled Sunggyu’s hand away. “Nothing!”

Sunggyu’s reaction only served to spark more suspicion in Jinwoon.

“What did he give you Woohyun?!” He screeched. “Was it herpes? Oh god please don’t let it be herpes!”

“Its not herpes.” Woohyun rolled his eyes and passed them both to sit down at the kitchen table. “Yeesh, what’s wrong with you guys?”

Sunggyu and Jinwoon exchanged a shameful glance, which quickly turned to a glare on Jinwoon’s side.

“I’m watching you.” He muttered to Sunggyu, and jabbed two fingers towards his eyes and then pointed them to Sunggyu. Then he leaned in, dangerously close to Sunggyu’s ear. “And if you try anything I’ll—.”

He was cut off by Woohyun clearing his throat. They both glanced in his direction, to see Woohyun sitting with his arms folded.

“What’re you guys whispering about over there?” He pouted, obviously upset that no one was paying attention to him.

“OH ITS NOTHING~” Jinwoon replied cheerfully and skipped towards Woohyun who was getting up.

“Anyways, we better go right hyung?” Woohyun glanced at Sunggyu, who nodded.

“Yeah,” Sunggyu checked his watch. “We should make it in time if we—.”

“Woohyun~!” Jinwoon suddenly wrapped his arms around Woohyun’s waist. “Where’s my goodbye kiss?!”

“W-What’re you saying?” Woohyun laughed uneasily, and attempted to push the taller man away.

Sunggyu merely sighed, wanting more than anything to just leave already.

“I’ll wait in the car.” He offered, and started walking towards the front door.

“Ah, wait for me!” Woohyun called after him, squirming out of Jinwoon’s grasp, and grabbing his bag.

*

“We’re probably going to be late.” Sunggyu muttered, one hand on the steering wheel, fingers impatiently tapping against the leather.

“Sorry.” Woohyun mumbled, turning to him. “I’ll tell them it’s my fault, if we are.”

Sunggyu bit his lip, and glanced outside the car window. “I-Its fine…I think we’ll make it.”

Woohyun smiled and clutched onto Sunggyu’s free hand, and intertwined their fingers.

“W-What’re you doing?” Sunggyu blinked.

Woohyun rubbed his cheek to the back of Sunggyu’s hand softly.

“I like this…how we are now.” He murmured, his nose brushing Sunggyu’s knuckles. “It’s good.”

Sunggyu smiled slightly, eyes still focused on the road. “Yeah, I like it too.”

“Sorry about this morning…if Jinwoon was annoying you.”

Sunggyu tilted his head. “Haven’t you noticed…he’s kind of really similar to Boohyun?”

“To Boohyun hyung?” Woohyun chuckled. “No way!”

“Yah, are you stupid?” Sunggyu sighed. “They’re so alike, it’s scary! How could you not notice it?”

“No but hyung, I think Jinwoon’s starting to like you.”

Sunggyu stopped the car at a red light and turned to Woohyun with his signature, you’re-too-stupid-to-live-please-jump-off-a-cliff-and-do-the-world-a-favor look.

“But, he better not like you too much, because you’re still mine.” Woohyun smiled dumbly.

Sunggyu merely looked out the window in silence, wondering if there were any cliffs nearby.

*

By some miracle (Sunggyu breaking the speed limit multiple times), they managed to make it to the Sunflower Palace in time.

After parking in the car lot, they walked across a long stretch of lush green grass, towards the palace. Right outside the yellow stone wall castle were horses being saddled up, and servants were rushing around to make sure everything was packed and prepared.

Dongwoo, who was helping some servants carry some heavy luggage, looked up and smiled brightly when he saw Sunggyu and Woohyun approaching.

“Ssaem! Woohyun-sshi!” He waved and bounced towards them.

“I told you before, your majesty.” Woohyun smiled. “Just call me Woohyun.”

“Only if you call me Dongwoo.” Dongwoo beamed.

“Ok, deal.” Woohyun grinned.

Sunggyu looked around, nervously, and absently clutched onto Woohyun’s arm.

“Uh…d-do we really need to ride horses?” He mumbled, warily eyeing a white horse that was being fed a sugar cube.

“Hm?” Dongwoo blinked.

“Uh…hyung’s kind of…not good with animals.” Woohyun explained.

“Oh no.” Dongwoo frowned. “But we have to take horses. That’s the only way to get to the camp grounds.”

“It’ll be ok hyung.” Woohyun slung an arm around Sunggyu’s shoulder. “You can ride with me.”

“What? No!” Sunggyu shoved Woohyun. “I’m not like a pansy or something!”

“It doesn’t make you a pansy.” Woohyun pouted. “I’ll hold the reins, and all you have to do is hold on to me, ok? I promise it won’t be that bad—.”

Sunggyu kind of stopped paying attention, after ‘hold on to me’ came out of Woohyun’s mouth. He cleared his throat, attempting to be the cool guy he always believed himself to be.

“W-Well…I guess if it’s the only choice.”

Woohyun grinned, and Dongwoo cheered.

“Ah, but where’re your friends, Dongwoo?” Woohyun asked. “The Queen said some of your friends were joining us.”

“They should be here soon.” Dongwoo’s eyes lit up. “I can’t wait to see her.”

“Hm?” Woohyun nudged him playfully. “Who’s her?”

Dongwoo laughed sheepishly. “Just someone~”

“You like her?” Woohyun grinned.

“Yeah, I actually haven’t seen Princess Cecile in over a year.” Dongwoo explained. “So…I actually plan on finally confessing to her during this trip.” Then they heard some commotion, and a group approaching from across the stretch of grass. “Ah! That’s them! That’s her, right there!”

Woohyun and Sunggyu smiled and followed Dongwoo’s line of vision. Woohyun’s smile instantly faded, and Sunggyu’s jaw dropped, when they saw who Princess Cecile was, with her baby blue Henley and long brown locks tied up in a ponytail.

“Yah…” Sunggyu tugged on Woohyun’s shirt, leaning closer to whisper in his ear. “Isn’t that…”

Woohyun gulped. “The princess I slept with.”

----

Dun dun dun~ 

But on a lighter note...the amount of times Gyu checks Woohyun out in this chapter.