Exo-M practice room

In your sister place

 

It was the physics class, you were thinking about what happened that morning. The way he looked at you with his big eyes remained stuck in your mind.

‘What is wrong with me? Why do I think about him? Stop, Hana. Lay is next to you. Lay!’ you tried your best to forget.

“Lay, are we going to practice today?” Tao asked Lay that wasn’t really paing attention at the class.

“Yes, why?”

“Nothing, we will see then there.” Tao said looking sad.

Since the class was boring to you, you heard everything that they said. Tao looked at Sehun with sad eyes like he wanted to say sorry for something.

After the class finished, you were heading home, but in a park, not far from school, someone pulled you under a tree.

The tree was so big that no one could see that the two of you were there.

He hugged you, took your head in his hands and kissed you like that was the last thing he can do. You remained stoned, you tried to escape but you couldn’t, he was tall, hugging you with all his powers, not letting you go. You hit his arm and that made him stop.

“What is wrong? Someone is coming?” He asked you looking around the park.

You looked at him, it was Kris.

“What do you think are you doing?” you asked him angry.

“Princess, I know you like me to do this, I waited for you to pass this alley, but when you are with your sister you never pass it, so I can’t see you everyday.” He said looking sad in your eyes.

That is right, we never pass this alley when we are together, we walk on the big street because there is the store, we always by hot chocolate on winter and ice cream in summer in our way home.

This alley is a shortcut.

‘So they are doing this everyday, when she is not going home with me?’

“I am sorry, but you know, the school, everything is hard for me now.” You lied to make him stop doing it, at least while you are pretending to be her.

“I know, princess, but I missed you so much.” He said trying to kiss you again.

You stopped him saying that you need to get home quick.

“Wait! I know that Luhan is tutoring you. I can tutor you too. Let me take his place.” He said holding your hand.

“Luhan said that he needs money, I can’t take this job from him.” You said thinking that if he is you tutor, you don’t know what could have happened. For you Luhan was better, at least he hated your sister.

“Okay, but promise me that you wont fall for him.” He asked you worried.

“I promise you.” You said knowing that your sister loves Kris, and for you to fall in love with Luhan was out of question, Lay was there for you, even if you weren’t for him.

You left Kris and on your way home your phone rang.

“Hello!”

“Jin Ae, I called you to say to you that I can’t come today to the tutoring class. I need to practice.” Luhan said to you. You didn’t know but he tried to forget what he did that night. He didn’t want to see you.

“Jin Ae? Give me the phone. Jin Ae, sorry for keepping you tutor in practice room today, but you can come too, you can do your homework and everything while we are practicing and…” Xiumin didn’t get to finish his sentence, Luhan took the phone.

“It’s okay, you don’t have to come here.” Luhan said trying to stop you firm going there

You thought about going, Lay was there, and without even thinking you accepted.

“It’s okay, I don’t want you to lose money for one day.” You said knowing that bringing up the money thing he would say yes.

“Okay, okay, you can come here. But you don’t know where to come. I will tell Lay to go get you. Where you are at?” he asked you. You told him where you are.

This is getting better and better, you will not only see Lay dance but you will go with him too. This is great.

Lay came after ten minutes, with his bike. You hopped on the bike, holding his waist and leaning your head on his back. It was heaven.

You arrived at the practice room, Xiumin was smiling, opening the door for you two.

Tao and Luhan were dancing, Chen and Kris writing the lyrics and singing them trying to make them sound good.

When you entered Kris looked at you with questioning eyes, he arrived five minutes ago, and you were with him earlier. Seeing you there was odd, especially because you didn’t tell him.

Tao saw you and stopped dancing leaving Luhan by himself, Luhan seemed in another world, not paying attention in anything else other than dancing.

Chen was into singing, he was good friend with you but your sister didn’t like him and he knew that. You never knew why your sister didn’t like him.

“She is here, Luhan, stop dancing and come here.” Xiumin yelled at Luhan.

Luhan stopped dancing and came to you, he didn’t look at you, he gave you a paper full of math questions.

“Here, do these and after you are done I will gine you the physics ones.” Luhan said to you showing you to stay in a corner of the room, where a table was, while he turned and continued his dancing.

You sat down on the chair, looked at the paper, the questions were not difficult for you so you didn’t bother to resolve them that fast, you stood there and watched them.

“Guys, let’s make today the vocals for the song.” Chen said to the boys making them sit on the floor in a circle around him.

The beat of the song was really good, they played it while they decided who is going to sing what.

“Let’s do it in Chinese, since Tao is half Chinese, and we all know a little of it too.”

Kris said.

“Okay then, let’s start.” Chen said.

Luhan started “Listen ganjue dao meiyou, Wo de xinzang ting diaole jiezou”.

You looked at Luhan that seemed to shine for you among them, they continued and you listened to them.

 Kris: “My heart be breakin’”

Tao:” Leishui cengjing fennu de diao luo, Dasheng sihou (Ha!) yi bu xiang yihou”

Kris:” My pain be creepin’”

Chen:” Hui de yan liulian lan de tian rang wuwei jiaoxiao bian cheng paomo bu han weisuo, Chuncui de zhizhuo.”

And so on, after they finished the song, you stood up and started clapping. They looked at you.

“Jin, what do you think?” Xiumin asked you jumping up and down of happiness.

“Is great, you are talented, you will win for sure.” You said making everyone happy.

Well, not everyone, Luhan didn’t look at you.

“Let’s try, singing and dancing at the same time.” Lay said making everyone stand up.

“Let’s do it.” Luhan said knowing that this way he wouldn’t look at you.

They started dancing and singing, everything was perfect. There were little mistakes that they did but they have one month and a half more to practice.