A day at the ranch

In your sister place

 

Today is the last day in Jeju. The boys are practicing the History choreography.

Kai stood on the floor with Lay’s headphones on, listening to Baekhyun’s song.

“Boys! I thought about the dance. Look!” he said and started dancing.

Lay followed him as well as Luhan and Xiumin.

You were in the room with your sister and the girls, except Su Min.

“Girls come! They made the dance!” she yelled coming in your room.

You went there to see them, they were amazing.

After the practice, they were hungry so you went to a restaurant near the practice room.

After everyone finished eating you sat and talked.

“Can I ask you something?” Chanyeol asked D.O.

“Yes.” He answered not paying attention but listened to what he had to say.

He was too busy looking at Su Min that was across the table.

“Who were you with yesterday in the morning?” he asked with an eyebrow raised like he knew something.

“With Su Min.” he said smiling.

Everyone looked at her but she smiled too.

“We are going out.” He said making everyone surprised.

“I thought that something is going on, the way you talked in the plane.” Kai said raising his eyebrow also.

“I always knew that you like him. So when did you said it to him?” you asked her.

“Well, I said it to her. I liked her from the day I walked in her parent’s restaurant. She looked amazing at the counter. After the first time I saw her I went there everyday but she never came to work there again. I walked by the restaurant everyday hopping to see her but she wasn’t.” he said making you all listen.

“I never knew that. And you must be talking about that day when our employee couldn’t come to work. My father asked me that day to stay in her place. But I was there, I was in the kitchen.” She said amazed.

“You were? It’s alright though, I saw you in the first day at school. When I saw you I knew that I need to know you more and I ended up being your friend.” He said smiling.

She smiled looking at him and he followed her making a lovely atmosphere aroud you all.

“Okay! What are we going to do today? It’s our last day and all we did till now was dance and talk all day. We need to do something. Please!!!” Xiumin wanted to let the two alone, without people looking at them.

“How about we go to Udo island, we can do horseback riding, ride scooters, ATVs, bikes, etc.” Sun Hi said making Xiumin hug her.

“Finally someone that knows how to have fun. Thank you! Hey everyone, let’s go!” he said standing up yelling of joy making everyone laugh at him, well except kai that seems that has something to say.

“I am decided. Since the fact that Kris is not making me jealous anymore, and that Xiumin just made me. I want to tell you that I want to make you forget Kris.” Kai said looking at Sun Hi.

He always liked to make things simple and he was always honest.

Sun Hi looked at him surprised and embarrassed because no one knew that she liked Kris before he said it. At least that was what she thought.

At the ranch.

Kai never let Sun Hi alone, not that he let her these days. Xiumin, Chanyeol, Sehun, Tao and Baekhyun took ATV’s and ride away from the group.

Suho and Lay  took the scooters and left too.

D.O and Su Min as well as Kris and Jin were going to ride horses.

“Let’s take a bike.” Luhan asked you.

You smiled at him.

“Okay.” And you took a double bike.

“I am going to ride a horse, I always do it when I come here.” Sun Hi said to Su Min that was waiting for her horse too.

“So you know how to ride? I don’t know.” She said pouting.

“That’s okay, Min, you will go with me.” D.O came on the horse and helped her to get on it and they left.

Kai came from inside the ranch.

“They said that they have only one horses available. So, how about riding it both of us?” he said smiling.

“Do you have your driving license with you?” she asked him.

“No, I forgot to take it, I didn’t thought that I will need it.” He said to her.

“Why are you asking? You want to go ride an ATV?” he asked her.

“Yes. But if you don’t have it, it’s fine. I will go now.” She said to him trying to escape from him.

“Hey! So you will let me here alone?” he asked her yelling.

“Alone? Don’t you see Chen over there?” she said.

“No! I don’t see anyone but you. So, will you let me alone?” he asked her one more time.

“Stop it! Why are you like this? Just a moment ago you were so in love with Jin and now, you say that for you there is only me? I don’t believe you.” She yelled at him.

“I will make you believe me. I don’t know why I am like this either. About Jin, she is out from my mind from a while ago. I didn’t had time to think about her, I danced daily and when I dance I forgot about the world. After the dancing competition I didn’t thought about her. But in the airplane when I saw you looking at them, I honestly was jealous. You didn’t look at me, all you saw was them. And just now when Xiumin hugged you I felt something that from a while ago didn’t happened. It was jealousy, again. So I am decided. I will fight for you. I won’t let you go. And if I start dancing and forget you, just come to me and stop me from dancing, remind me that you are there.” He said looking serious at her.

“What if I don’t like you?” she asked him.

“Give me a chance. I want you to know me and I want to know you more. We can start by friends if that is what you want.” He said to her.

She looked at him, put her glasses on his eyes with her finger, raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms.

“Just don’t hug me too much. Okay?” she asked him turning her back to him.

She got on the ATV, Kai followed her smiling like a little kid.

He hugged her really slightly, she smiled seeing him so obedient. When the ATV moved he hugged her harder.

“Hey!” she yelled.

“Sorry, but, you know, this is kind of scary!” he screamed.

She laughed of him, he saw her laugh.

“You look better laughing.” He said to her putting his head on her back.

She got all red.

‘This boy, if he keeps doing this, I would start to like him.’ she thought.

Yun Hee is walking on a green field, looking at the birds flying. She likes nature and she always wanted to paint it like you, but she never could. She tried so many times that she now even hates colors. She likes drawing more, the way the shadows make a white paper into a drawing that seems to be real is fascinating her. She draws everything she sees.

She found a big tree and sat next to him closing her eyes.

She is thinking about how Kai can say his thoughts and she couldn’t do it even if she knew him better. She was thinking about saying to Chen her feelings.

“Yun! Yun!.” She heard a voice calling her, from very far away, but she thought is her imagination.

She knew that everyone went to do something, she saw Chen in the ranch with a horse and she knew that they wanted to have fun, even Chen.

Her phone rang.

“Yun! Where are you?” Chen asked her worried.

“Chen? What’s wrong? Aren’t you on the horse?” she asked him.

“No! Why would I be? Where are you?” he asked her again.

“Actually, I don’t really know. I am next to a … big tree.” She said while looking around her.

“Big tree…, I see a big tree. What are you doing there?” he asked her while running.

“Watching the nature.” She answered screaming seeing him approach her.

He looked at her angry.

“Why didn’t you ask me to come with you? We can watch the nature together too.” He said while laying on the grass.

She lay down next to him.

“I wanted to ask you, but I didn’t know if you would come.” She answered keeping her eyes closed.

He looked at her and a side watching her.

“I heard Kai and Sun Hi talking and I thought about us.” He laid on the grass again looking at the blue sky.

“Us?”

“Well, you are always next to me when I am worried, you make me forget about the bad things that happened to me, you are always giving me advices. You are the one that I know better from all my friends, but something really bugs me.”

“What?”

“Why when I saw you crying, my heart beat so fast? It was like someone was rushing me from behind to come to you, like I needed to be next to you. I never felt this way.” He said to her.

She looked at him and he did the same.

“Maybe it was because you were afraid that something happened to me. You know that happens with close friend’s sometimes.” She said knowing that he can’t feel for her more than a friendship.

“You think?” he asked sad.

“Why are you sad, you should be happy, I am happy that you care about me.” She said.

“You know, from a time now, I fell like I need to be with you more. And I wanted to try something to see if what I think is my bug is really a bug.” He said moving closer to her and kissed her on her forehead.

“What was that?” she asked shocked.

“From a friend.” He said then kissed her cheek.

“And this?”

“From a close friend.” He replied.

He looked at her lips and went to her lips closer but she stood up avoiding it.

He stood up too.

“What are you doing?” she asked him.

“I want to see if we can be more than close friends.” He replied, taking her chin with a hand and kissed her.

She didn’t fight back, she wanted it more than him.

He then looked at her scared.

“My heart! Is running again.”

She looked at him and laughed.

“Don’t tell me that you never felt your heart racing for Hana.” She said laughing.

“No. I didn’t.”

“Then what is that you like about her?”

“I don’t know, her personality, paintings. Now that I think about it, I really don’t know.” He said confused.

“Let me tell you that when you feel your heart racing when you are next to a person, is means you like that person.” She said to him still laughing.

She stopped thinking about what she just said.

“So, I like you?” he asked her.

“Don’t ask me? Ask yourself.” She said turning her back to him.

“Well, from what you said, I like you. Yes, I like you. Wait, why are you crying?” he asked seeing her crying.

She turned to him.

“I like you too, fool. I always did. But you were always talking about Hana, you never saw me.”

He saw her crying and couldn’t resist and hugged her.

“I see you now, sorry that I am late. From now I will always look at you.” He said wiping the tears from her face.