EXO DAEBAK

In your sister place

 

The last year of high school went really fast, so the exams.

You are now in China at your art exhibition watching your only portrait on the wall.

It’s your first exhibition in China after a lot more in Korea and Japan. You are studying at a good art university in Seoul.

“Hana, I love your paintings, they are wonderful.” A very good artist told you while looking at the portrait you are looking at.

“Well, thank you.” You said to him.

“But, can I ask? Why is this the only portrait?” he asked you.

“Because, that is the person she likes, and the only person that she could ever do a portrait of.” A voice came from behind you.

You looked and there was Luhan in a tuxedo.

“Luhan! You came.” You hugged him.

“Why wouldn’t I? I missed you, my fake student.” He said to you.

He looked at you. You have a white and long dress, with your hair up.

“I like how you look, but seeing you now I think that I should come back to Korea and take care of you.” He said.

“You can’t. Remember. Exo-M. You can’t leave them. I won’t let you leave them.” You said to him.

After the competition Exo debuted from SM Ent, Since the ones from Exo-M knew Chinese, Le So Man decided to send them to promote in China, and Exo-K in Korea.

“Hana, finally I see you.” Yun Hee hugged you.

“Yun, I missed you. Chen, I missed you too.” You said looking at them.

“How is in China, Yun?” you asked her.

“Is great, the university is awesome, and Chen is excellent.” She said to you.

“What are the others doing?” you asked.

“Practicing all day. Especially Lay, he never stops from dancing.” Chen said.

“How are Exo-K doing there?” Yun asked you.

“Last time I talked to Sun Hi, you know that she is an actress now, she said that they don’t stop from practicing. Suho is always asking me about you all.” You said.

“And Su Min?” Yun asked you.

“She started writing. She is really good, you should read some of her books.” You said.

“Your sister?” Chen asked you.

“She is dancing, that teacher helped her form a group and she is going to debut soon.” You said.

“Guys, I am sorry but I will borrow her for now.” Luhan took your hand and went to the balcony.

“I missed you.” He said to you hugging you.

“I missed you too.” You put your head on his chest and smiled.

He looked at you and kissed you.

“Your kiss never changes. Whether you are awake or asleep you kiss in the same way. I love it. I love you.” He said to you.

“Asleep?” you asked.

“Yes, our first kiss was that day when you were feeling bad and I hold you in my arms, I couldn’t resist not kissing your lips that time.” He said kissing you one more time.

“Wait! So Kris wasn’t my first kiss?” you asked.

“Don’t bring that up. I don’t care who has your first kiss. For me is way more important to be the one that kisses and hugs you in present not past.” He said hugging you.

You smiled.

‘I am happy that you have my first kiss, my tutor, my sisters tutor.’

At one of Exo concerts.

Everyone is screaming. The place is full of Exotics and the atmosphere is great.

They start singing making everyone happy. You look at them and remember all the good times that happened when you were in high school, in Jeju island, in the summer you took tutor classes in your sisters place, when you fell in love with the tutor.

‘Finally, I see you all together, as one, as an exotic I am. You are awesome.’

“EXO DAEBAK” you screamed.
 

 

A/N: Hope you liked it. ^_^