17 happy people

In your sister place

 

Everyone came back from their journey.

The boys were all happy and the girls laughing.

“Tomorrow we will go back, how about we raise some paper lanterns?” D.O said.

“Great idea!” the boys all said.

On the beach, there are eight paper lanterns.

Everyone watched at them turning into little dots on the black sky full of stars.

Kai looked at the happy Sun Hi and while everyone looked at sky, even she was looking at it, he kissed her on her lips. Xiumin saw them and screamed making everyone look at them.

She pushed him.

“What! I wanted to do it. Let’s make a game. Kiss the person next to you. If you don’t do it you will be taking a bath in the sea.” He said and kissed her again.

D.O looked at Su Min and smiled then kissed her.

Kris took Jin head in his big hands and kissed her.

Luhan looked at you, you smiled.

“I don’t want to take a bath so…” and he kissed you.

Chen didn’t knew what to do. Yun Hee took his chin like he did to her and kissed him.

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun that was looking at him.

“We are lucky that the house is not that far and the weather is warm so…Let’s take a bath!!!” Chanyeol said running to the water while taking his t-shirt of.

Baekhyun followed him.

Suho looked at Sehun. Sehun looked at Lay. Lay looked at Suho.

“Wait for us!!!!!” They yelled.

Tao looked at Xiumin, Xiumin did the same.

“It seems that the water is not cold.” He said looking at the boys that are in the water and telling him that they should also go in.

“Well, I don’t want to take a bath.” Xiumin replied him.

“You will take a bath or I will show you my wushu.” Tao said running after him.

They were all wet while you all sat at the camping fire that was near the beach.

“I am happy that we are all together.” Suho said.

“I am happy that I realized that I like someone close to me.” Chen said looking at Yun.

“I am happy that you like me.” Yun replied.

“I am happy that you are next to me.” D.O said.

“I am happy to be the one next to you.” Su Min said to him.

“I am happy to come back, and find you all, especially you.” Jin said looking at Kris.

“I am happy that I waited for you, I will always do it.” Kris said  hugging her.

“I am happy that we picked our song for the competition.” Lay said.

“I am happy that I meet you.” Kai said.

“I am happy that you meet me. What! What?” she said but she didn’t had the time to reconsider, Kai kissed her.

“I am happy to take a bath.” Chanyeol said.

“I am happy that I avoided that kiss.” Baekhyun said.

“I am happy that I can do wushu in the dance.” Tao said.

“I am happy that I avoided to be kicked by you.” Xiumin said.

“I am happy to see Jeju island.” Sehun said.

“I am happy that everyone is happy.” You said.

“I am happy that you are happy with everyone.” Luhan said and hugged you.

You all stayed outside till the midnight, laughing and having fun. Making memories together.

The next morning everyone took the plane and you went back home.

The competition date came fast. The days went so fast, the boys did practice after practice, you and the girls went almost everyday to see them and to give them the food you made.

Before the competition day it was the day your parents came back. They didn’t find out that Jin wasn’t at school. They heard that she took the exams and it was enough for them. They even let you go to Seoul with your sister to watch the competition.

Chen and Yun are now officially together. So is Kai and Sun Hi, she decided to play his game, she started to like him more by the days that passed.

Now you are in the backstage at the stage were the competition is taking place.

Before going to the backstage you saw how huge the place is.

There are ten groups, six of boys three of girls and one mixed.

The first song is History and the boys did a great job.

Now is Mama time.

“Xiumin, come, is your turn.” Tao yelled to him.

sm-choreographer-tweets-exo-pictures-in-“I am here. Please, don’t make me scary.” He asked you.

You locked at him and laughed.

“Scary it is.” and you painted on his face really scary, like a zombie.

“Hey! It’s not fair. Why is Luhan so cute painted and look at me.” He looked in the mirror.

Everyone laughed at Xiumin.

Kai came from the bathroom and heard Xiumin complaining.

exo-mama-kai-with-scary-face-painting-sa“Xiumin, you are not the only one. Look at me. Do you think this is cute?” he asked him.

Everyone started laughing and forgot that they were nervous just a minute ago.

It’s their turn again.

You and the girls are in the first row watching them amazed.

Everyone is screaming.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R86Co6F4H5E

They won second place, first went to a group of girls. But they are happy.

You are in backstage again celebrating they’re success.

“I suppose that you are Exo, right?” a man entered the room.

“Yes, we are.” Suho said going to him.

“My name is Lee So Man, and I will take you in SM Entertainment as my new group. Do you want to come?” he said.

“Of course.” Suho said while everyone jumped of joy.

“Then, I will wait for you.” He said and walked out of the room.