WE ARE ONE

In your sister place

 

Is Sunday, all week you couldn’t see anyone, only at school you saw Lay, Xiumin, Tao and Sehun, of course Kris too but he seemed distant. You are in the coffee shop with Yun.

“Hana, you seem sad. What is wrong?” she asked you.

“Nothing, it’s just that I feel that something is missing, maybe is the fact that my sister is not at home with me, or my parents, I am always alone at home.” You said to her.

“You are missing someone? It may be your sister, did you miss her before this week?” she asked.

“Well, you couldn’t say that I didn’t miss her, but honestly, I didn’t feel lonely like now.” You said.

“Maybe your parents, did you miss them?”

“Not really.”

“Maybe, Lay?”

“I saw him, this week, and I am still lonely.”

“I know who is it, for a week right? You even did his portrait, and he didn’t come at tutoring classes for a week. Is Luhan, you miss Luhan, you like Luhan.” She said it like she discovered something big.

You remained silent.

‘No, I don’t like him. No? Do I like him? Don’t tell me I like him. Stupid Hana, you said you would never like him.’

“Wow, you really like him.” She said smiling happily seeing you blush.

It is the day of the competition.

The school gave free day for the ones at extra classes so here you are in the backstage with Chen that seems really nervous.

They practice really hard. Su Min was with D.O and the others on the left side of the stage. She told you that they too practiced really hard. She told you to be careful of Kai, since he liked your sister, he might do something to you.

You looked at the team in your side and they all were nervous. Kris had big eyes, bigger than D.O, and his leg shake really hard. Chen, that was next you, stood like a stone.

Xiumin never stopped walking, he moved from side to side. Lay was in a corner practicing his dance, he looked the most normal but he was also nervous. Whenever he was nervous he danced, at least he didn’t look nervous. Tao was nowhere to be seen.

And Luhan was sitting on a chair and looked like in deep thoughts.

Yun Hee came to the back stage, after giving the staff from the sound the CD.

“Done, the CD is up and will be played, so you only need to dance.” She said smiling.

“What is with these faces? Why are you not like Lay, see, he is dancing, he can’t wait to go on stage.” She said.

“She is right boys, you practiced for a long time, I saw you dance, you are really good, more than that, you sang your own song. You don’t have why to by nervous. Lay, come here too, remember that you are good, and if you are nervous on stage, well, look at me, I will go there and make you to be no more nervous. Okay?” you told them.

“We are good, yes we can do this, we are the best.” They all said.

They looked better but Luhan was still in his thoughts.

You took him out of the room, on the staircase of the school.

“Luhan, what is wrong?” you asked him.

He looked at you. After five minutes of looking at each other he took your head in his hands and put his lips on top of yours, he kissed you with all his might and wish, you didn’t try to stop him, you kissed him back. After the kiss you two looked in each other eyes. Your heart beat like crazy and you could hear his too.

He looked sad at you.

“Hana, I think I like you, but the fact that you lied to me is making me angry. I really though that I fell for your sister, you don’t know what I’ve been through. I liked you from the first time I saw you, but I couldn’t say it to you, and now when I though I liked your sister, Kris was there, making it hard for me. When I heard you and Chen talking on the staircase at the practice room I was more confused.”

He said looking straight at you.

Tao opened the door of the staircase.

“Luhan, come, they are first on stage, we are next.” He said.

Luhan went to the backstage, you followed him but in your head there was only ”Hana, I think I like you…” you felt your lips with your hand and thought about the kiss, making you smile like crazy. Coming back Yun Hee saw you.

“What is wrong, you are happy, you are touching your lips, you don’t hear me, so you’re thinking about something. I get it, Luhan kissed you, right?” she said.

You heard her sentence and turned all red.

Exo-K was on the stage, you were backstage along side Exo-M watching them.

The music started, it was a familiar sound.

They sang.

Kai: Listen Neukkil su inni Nae simjangi Ttwijireul anha

ChanYeol: My heart be breakin’

BaekHyun: Bunhan maeume Ureodo bogo Sori jilleo (Ha!) Oechyeodo bwasseo

ChanYeol: My pain be creepin’

D.O: Heukgwa baek ajik namgwa buk kkeuchi naji annneun jeonjaeng Scene dullo nanwin Taeyangui jeolmang Meolli dolgo doraseo dasi sijakhaneun gose da wasseo Oryutuseongijiman baewogamyeo ganghaejil su inneun na Jeo taeyangcheoreom geodaehan hanaran geol aneun nal Oh, Oh…..

The audience liked it very much.

“The song, is our song, the dance is our dance.” Chen saw them perform on stage.

“What are we going to do now?” Kris asked scared.

“It’s okay, you only need to dance and sing your own song, you practice for it to much to back of now. You can do it.” You said to them.

Exo-K finished dancing and singing it was Exo-M time.

You and Yun Hee went in the first raw, in a place where they could see you.

The song started and they did they’re best, the dancing was great, but the audience where shocked that they did the same song. But they were still clapping and screaming, it was like at a concert.

The song finished making everyone scream behind you.

The teachers, that, at that time, had to decide who will go, were stoned.

The decision had to be made by the audience and not them, but the fact that they did the same song made them puzzled.

The both teams were on stage, everyone screamed. Some were screamed Exo-K, some were screaming Exo-M you couldn’t tell exactly but Exo you could hear really well.

“We have to pick one from them, so can you scream your favorite?” the MC asked the audience.

They screamed but once again no one could understand them.

It was crazy.

Suho came in front.

“Why don’t we go as a team? Exo-K and Exo-M together as one. Since our songs and choreography are the same. We only need to make this one song using both vocals and to learn one more for Seoul competition. We can go as EXO.” He said making all the audience scream louder and the boys, seeing the audience, to smile and agree with him.

“But how can we make it one song?” Kris asked.

“We have it, here. We have a confession to make, we actually made all this mess. The song is one that my father made for me and Sehun to enter this school. And about the choreography, actually you guys made it together, we only showed you what the others are doing.” Tao said coming in front.

“Put the black CD on.” Sehun screamed.

The music started and everyone sang and danced together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpC3kZRRq30

Everyone screamed “EXO” even you, Yun Hee and Su Min.

After the show you went backstage with everyone.

They were happy and it was like nothing happened before this, like they were together from the beginning.

“Guys, we are the best, we did our best, we will do our best from now on as a team, we are Exo, WE ARE ONE!!!.” Suho said making everyone scream after him.

“WE ARE ONE.”

They all seemed happy.